Naruto x Male Reader

By Haruki_Samurai

This is about M/N being a jinchuriki but he is the 11th tailed beast he is not from the leaf village and he i... More

Info
Back story of [M/N]
The Village Hidden in the leafs
Class mates?
Team 7
A/N
Kakashi sensei
wait
you all pass
hold up
LET ME EXPLAIN PLS
First mission
I'M SORRY
To The Land Of Waves!!
Just Yell
Zabuza
Background Info Pt.1
ill just..

Hey hey remake

902 8 4
By Haruki_Samurai

Hello I haven't posted on this story in a while, And no I'm not here to make an excuse. I'm actually thinking of making a remake of this story it gonna be a little similar but not to much. I realized how cringy my past self was lol and so imma go change that while re creating a Naruto x male reader remake 😭💀 and let's hope it has many views as this one so as soon as I make the other story, This story will be discontinued.

Thank you for understanding and have the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
68.8K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
22.2K 443 14
UA is the most prestiges of Hero schools in all of Japan. The worlds greatest hero All Might himself graduated from there. He inspires many. He also...
490K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...