'MIA REGINA' ✓

By authorsarahh

He saw her, he saved her, he healed her and he claimed her; Only to lose her at the end. ... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENT SIX
ANNOUNCEMENT
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
EPILOGUE
EXTENDED EPILOGUE 1
EXTENDED EPILOGUE 2
EXTENDED EPILOGUE 3
EXTENDED EPILOGUE 4
EXTENDED EPILOGUE 5

EIGHT

1.1K 102 95
By authorsarahh

Somone ordered, 'Mia Regina'?

Here you go....

Pearl PoV

"You took a lot of time, son." My father groaned shifting a bit. I looked away not daring to meet his eyes. He was in hospital gown with some tubes attached to his hands. There was silence expect for the beeping sound of the monitor. The doctors shifted him to another room. His wound didn't heal properly but he's okay.

"I'm sorry. I should've come sooner but-I couldn't." I said and stood up facing towards the window. The weather was clear unlike yesterday, it was raining like hell.

"Where were you?" His voice soft yet commanding.

"It doesn't matter, I'm here now."

I turned towards my father facing him.

"Get some rest, we'll talk later." I said sternly and he nodded before I left the room.

Elena was sitting there looking through the phone with a smile on her face. That smile I saw after ten years. I never saw her this happy before. I still didn't get over the fact that she's pregnant. I do had my few doubts on Antonio and her but I didn't get to act on that. Nevertheless, I'm happy for her as long as Antonio doesn't make her cry or he won't be able to see the next sunrise.

"You should go home and have some rest. It's not good for the baby or you to stay here." I said sitting beside her. She looked at me and smiled,

"Antonio isn't here, he's going to drop me home." She said.

"Common, I'll drop you." I said and stood up taking her hand.

"What about dad?" She asked looking worried.

"He can manage on his own for few hours." I said and she nodded picking her bag.

"Wait for me outside, I'll just inform the docters." I said and she nodded walking out.

After I informed the doctor and called Damon to come here quickly I left to find Elena waiting for me outside.

"Let's go." I said wrapping my arms around her shoulder helping her sat inside the car.

I quickly put on her seatbelt and did mine the same and drove off to my penthouse.

.

.

.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Damon said for the ninth time. I ignored him looking through some of the files.

"Si. You're doing a good job and even uncle Alessandro is with us besides something tells me that the cops aren't going to sit for longer." I said closing the file and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked when I walk past him.

"I want to be alone." I said and left to my room taking my clothes off and stood under the shower. The cold water hit my body making me relax. I closed my eyes clutching the shower head.

I was leaning against the glass wall when I felt two warm hands wrapped around my torso as I felt a featherily kiss on my back. My hands automatically turned back pulling the person infront of me. My sweet little girl, my love, my Bella, she stared at me with her dark black eyes. Her brown hair falling on her face making her look even more breathtaking. She was wearing my shirt which was now wet showing her hard nipples. Her hands softly mades it's way to my cheek as she caressed them softly. I sighed and leaned my face in her hands.

My hands glides it around her small waist pulling her closer to me. Her breathe fanning on my face as she closed her eyes. My lips touched her soft neckline making its way to her jawline and finally to my favourite place, her lips. I took her lower lips between my teeth and suck on it. Her hands clutched on my hair as I pushed my tongue inside roaming inside her mouth.

The cold water droplets falling on us but our body was heated. I pulled myself from her when I felt her taking deep breaths. Her gaze was soft yet intense making me shiver. I never once felt shiver in anyone's presence but this woman can make me do things which I never imagined myself from doing it. I stared into her eyes as she stared at mine. I pressed my lips to her forehead, feeling her skin beneath my lips. My heart skipped a beat when she laid her head on my chest. The soft thumping of her heartbeat synchronized my mine. Our heart beats together, for each other.

God I missed it! I missed her! So fucking much!!

"Promise me; promise me you will never leave me." I whispered my hands tightened around her waist.

"I never did." She replied.

It was true, it was me who left her, and she never left me.

"I love you.." I said and leaned in to touch her lips with mine but instead she backed away. Her eyes moist and held an unknown emotion.

My eyes widen when red liquid started pouring out of her lips flowing down her body. It was blood. I felt my heart raced up when she throw up blood and it landed on me.

"Bella-what happened? Love-"

"You lied to me. You promised that you would protect me, why didn't you?" She looked at me.

My mind started spinning as I looked at her covered in blood head to toe. Her white shirt covered in red with her blood.

"Love, Bella- no, no, no-please, Bella.."

And the next moment she fell on the floor.

"Bella...."

My eyes shot open, panting hard. I looked around myself and found myself in my bathroom. The water was still running. I immediately checked my hand and found it free of any blood. I looked around the bathroom checking the floor. There was no trace of blood, not on the wall or the floor. I had nightmare, again. But this time it was in daylight and I wasn't sleeping. My heart was still thumping loudly in my ears. The image of Bella covered in blood in my bathroom it was suffocating me. I quickly took a towel and wrapped it around my waist walking into my room.

Bella...

My heart squeezed in pain at her name. It has been a year and half, a year and half since the accident, a year and half since she left me, a year and half since she died, a year and half since my life was taken away from me.

When I had seen the van and the bus rolling down the cliff busting into flames, I had rushed to jump in the cliff but Damon had held me back. He was right; there was no use of going down. The fire brigade soon arrived. No one lived in the blast. All the people in the van and the bus died on spot. They couldn't figure how many people were in the bus but they found two burnt body in van.

My legs gave up when the fire man said no one survived. They couldn't even found the body. I clutched my hair and pulled them tightly.

"Pearl she is—" Damon slowly picked me up.

My throat burn at the strong drink. It wasn't my favourite but right now I need anything just to ease the ache in my heart a little bit. Even after a year and half, the wound on my heart, her name on my heart, the intoxicating smile, it was still fresh. Every day I get up with just one thought that I'm not going to see her again. Everyday, I wished I'd better be dead. There was no life inside me; I was functioning like a dead man with no soul.

She had my soul...

And now, she's gone..

.

.

.

.

It was the next day and I got changed, ready to leave for the hospital. Antonio stayed last night with my father. Docters said he was fine but he needs full bed rest for few weeks. After talking to the doctor we got his discharge papers and today he's shifting to Italy. Even though uncle Alessandro insisted us staying here with him, I can't burden him much. He already did enough for my family in my absence and besides he's having a problem with his family. He didn't tell us but the worry and tension was visible on his face.

Today we're leaving for Italy. And about that, Melissa called as soon as she heard I was back. She cried for ten minutes until I couldn't tolerate it and told her I'd see her the next day.

"Damon make sure they keep their mouth shut." I said and he nodded. Father already dressed in casual and I helped him shifting in the wheelchair.

"Where's Elena?" He asked

"She's on her way to the airport. Antonio and George are with her." I informed and helped out of the room. I heard some commotion and people whispering.

"What's happening?" My father said confused.

"I don't know. Stay here." I commanded and walked out, a very worried looking Steve ran towards me. I looked at him confused then looked behind him. Several men in uniform gathered around with high tech weapons surrounding me. They had a logo on their uniforms. FBI.

Damn it!

A man in dark blue suit strolled forward with Damon behind him, stopping right infront of me. He pulled out his batch shoving right infront of my face.

"Officer Brian Jones."

"Pearl Salvatore, you're under arrest on the suspicion of obstruction of justice, aggravated assault and murder." The guy said handcuffing my wrist. "You have the right to remain silent."

"You can't do this-"

"I can" he said.

"You can't just barge in and arrest him without any evidence and what so ever." Damon spoke in a dangerous voice.

"Well Mr Bandoni, I got a badge and a gun which says different.." officer Brian said staring at Damon then turned to me.

"What took you longer, officer. I spoke. My hands behind my back cuffed.

"Making sure you rot in hell for the rest of your life."

****************

Holy shit!!

Pearl is arrested!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

The time for Bella and Pearl to meet is near..

Can I ask a question?

It's been more than a month since I started this book,
Do you guys know the meaning of 'Mia Regina'?

Tell me in the comment box and don't forget to share your thoughts on this chapter... looking forward to everyone's comment.

And about my OS I'll post it's next part at the end of this week.

And, if you guys have a second free, do vote for the chapter.

Sarah 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1K 51
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
356K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
86.8K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...