The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

7

8.1K 171 114
By secretlyyxurs37

"Gina I swear to god," I groaned.

"Just tell me, is he good? How big was it?" She kept pushing.

"For the 5th and last time, we didn't not have sex." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"You're going to his little sisters birthday party. You guys had to have had sex." She rolled her eyes and went through the rack.

I ignored her comment and looked for a dress.

I pulled out a long black dress, shimmers imbedded to the fabric. The skirt was sheer, showing the plain black cover underneath. The bra was a short v-line which opened up in the back.

I tried the dress on and completely fell in love with it. So did Gina.

"If he hasn't fucked you yet," she bit her candy bar, "He definitely will now." I rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror.

The owner of the store walked up to us. She fluffed the bottom of the dress and stepped back.

"I love it." The lady said. I smiled.

"Hand me my phone Gin. I wanna show Alessio." She handed me the phone and walked away with the owner.

I pressed the FaceTime button in my contacts, not wanting to send a picture because the store didn't have the fastest Wi-Fi.

"Hey, what's up?" He answered.

"I want to show you my dress I found." I smiled at his face on the phone and turned the camera.

I pointed it at the mirror, showing him my dress.

He was silent for a minute, I thought he froze from how still he was.

"Alessio?" I called.

He shook his head and smiled, "I love it." He said. "Do you need money for it?"

It hit me, "Shit." I said, "I'll call you back." I say and hang up before he can say anything.

"GINA!" I called my best friend. She came running back. I pointed at the tag, "Check the tag, check the tag!" I hurried her.

She came over, "How much?" I asked crossing my fingers.

She cringed, "a thousand." She said.

My eyes went wide. "You cannot be serious. I don't have a thousand dollars on me right now!"

"Well to be fair it says 999.99!" She half smiled. I turned and glared at her.

~

"Did you get the dress?" Alessio asked as I walked through his office door. I sighed and plopped down on the chair in front of the bookcase.

"I'll take that as a 'no'." He looked up from his laptop. "What happened?"

"I don't have a job, is what happened." I crossed my arms and sulked.

"How much was the dress?" He pulled out a drawer and took out a checkbook.

"I'm not going to let you pay for it, it was a ridiculous price anyways."

"Elana, I make 50,000 dollars every two days, how much was the dress?" He looked at me through his glasses.

He looked good in glasses. I didn't even know he had glasses, then again it's only been 3 days since we made our deal.

He watched me and waited for me to talk, "A thousand." He nodded and started scribbling on the check book. He teared the paper out and stood up.

He held the check out to me, "Go get the dress." He said. I stood up and took the sheet of paper. I walked toward the door and finally looked down.

"Wait, this says 20 thousand." I looked up at him but he was already closing the door to his office. I sighed and went to go get the dress.

~

"So he just gave you a check for 20 grand?" I talked to Gina on the phone.

"Yeah. And he acted like it was no big deal, I mean it might not be for him but this is 20k! Where am I supposed to put this?"

"Uhh maybe in a bank account?" Gina said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well obviously." I opened the door to my apartment. I haven't been here since the day after I got drunk and asked the Italian mob boss to fuck me.

I left the dress in my car so I could grab what I needed.

"Hey Gin, I'll call you back, I gotta grab some stuff." I told her.

"Okay love! Don't forget we have to go shopping again for our graduation outfits! I'll text you when!" She said.

"Okay. Love you bye!" I hung up after she repeated what I said.

I walked into my room and pulled out my travel backpack. I started to pack some clothes that would last me a while. Along with those clothes, I packed matching sets of undergarments and lingerie.

I zipped up the bag and went into my bathroom. I pulled out my toiletry bag and packed my essentials, including my vibrator.

I went back into my room and picked up my bag.

I watered my plants and packed away the dishes before leaving, turning off every single light as well.

What you're probably wondering is, how do I have an apartment with no job?

Well I did have a job, but I quit two weeks ago after my boss decided that the tips I earned were shared among all the staff.

I called bullshit because no one else had to do this, and they all disagreed with it as well.

He said it was only fair because I always make the most tips. Something to do with a pretty face and a nice ass, which is what made me quit.

I walked to my car and placed my stuff in the backseat.

"Where have you been pretty?" I looked up and saw my neighbor, Owen, standing on the other side of the car.

"I broke up with Ethan." I said bluntly. Owens face lit up.

"Finally!" He cheered. I rolled my eyes, "Does this mean I can finally take you out?" He held his hands and pleaded.

"Nope." I shut my backseat door, "New boyfriend, I'm actually going to be staying with him for a while." He looked down at his shoes.

"Look Owen, I'm flattered, truly. But you don't want a girl like me! I'm too much for myself to even handle." I leaned down and started my car.

"No I get it. See you around sometime then?" He made to walk away.

I nodded, "Of course!" I watched him walk away and got in my car.

I connected my phone to the car and started driving.

"All of your friends have been here for too long, they must be waiting for you to move on..." I sang as I drove.

I switched the music as that song ended and I stopped at a red light.

It was a nice day outside, so I rolled down my windows and turned up my music.

I smiled at the song I was about to play.

"Run fast from my day job, runnin fast from the way it was, jump quick to a pay check, runnin back to the strip club..." I sang as a car full of high school boys pulled up.

They all looked at me, the driver was also a teenager. He winked at me which made me uncomfortable. I held up my middle finger and smiled as I drove off at the green light.

When I pulled up to Alessio's drive way. I got out and grabbed My stuff from the car. I walked in the house, faint voices coming from somewhere that I wasn't sure of.

"Okay Matteo, I will tell her that."

"Oh and when you give it to her, say that it wasn't a big deal." I looked up at the top of the stairs to see Ale and another man whom I could only guess his name was Matteo.

I dropped everything on the floor and walked into the open kitchen, the silence of the boys as their eyes followed me.

Matteo spoke rather loudly, "Dude who's that?" He tried to whisper.

"Matteo, go home. Help mama finish decorating. And then go sleep with my sister. It's her birthday tomorrow."
Alessio said as he rubbed the space between his brows.

"I know it's her birthday, we've been together for 2 years." Matteo said as he walked down the stairs.

"You were the on and off couple of the century." Alessio laughed following him down.

"I'll see you two tomorrow." Matteo said obviously annoyed. I nodded a parting and watched him leave.

"Did you get the dress?" Alessio asked turning around to me.

I drank from my cup of water. "I did." I placed the cup down.

"Here's your 19 thousand back." I pulled out the check the banker wrote me earlier today.

Alessio laughed, "No."

"No?"

"I'm not taking it back." He sat at the counter and picked a grape off the vine in the fruit basket.

"Well I don't want it." I crossed my arms. He looked at me sideways.

"It's 20 grand. That kind of money is nothing to me. Keep it, use it for whatever you want." He shrugged.

"I don't want your pity money." I argued.

"If it were pity money, I would've gave it to you in cash, and there would be an extra zero at the end." He looked at me and ate a grape.

"Take it back or I give it to someone on the street." I continued.

Alessio stood up, "Do whatever you want with it, I'll just tell my bank to transfer the money." He started walking away.

I huffed and watched him walking away.

Who gives away 20 grand and doesn't blink an eye?

Rich people. Rich people that own the Italian mob.

I had to get this chapter out because my first period is in the basement and I get absolutely no service down there 🙄

Anyways, this is a pretty boring chapter, but I just thought the background on what Elana is in for was needed!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
19.3K 847 42
Levine Romanov. The kid I grew up with, one I used to talk to daily, one I was always protective of and mesmerized by. She's no longer that kid. And...
840K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
133K 3.1K 41
❝My life has never been the same since I met you.❞ -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...