Lander Oneshots - TMF

By YourAverageTMFFan

Short The Music Freaks Lander Oneshots- this is my first thing on Wattpad so sorry if it isn't that good but... More

Revisiting The Park
Sick Zander
Jailey Sailing
Return Of Mr. Wickham
Cuddles
Where Is Everyone?
I'm On The Scene And I'm...
The Return Of Mr. Wickham - Part 2
Cat Boy Zander
Lander Discovers YouTube
IM SORRY
Wake Up!
I want a dog!
Milestone
The Return Of Mr. Wickham - Part 3
Holy actual crap.
Hiding From The Storm
HOLY CRAP-
An Official Request/Rule Page
Try Me
Slow Dancing
Nursery Rhymes
Ep 5 Aftermath
♡ Light Up My World ♡
Raindrops
Say That You Love Me
The ✨Heathers✨ Pt. 1
The ✨Heathers✨ Pt. 2

Professor Luke

309 7 1
By YourAverageTMFFan

*camera comes into focus, and a tall boy with auburn hair and buttercup eyes appears onscreen. He provides a gentle smile, radiating with warmth felt even through the screen. He waves with 2 hands, showing a single, elbow-length white glove. He wears a red cardigan, white shirt, a long scarf around his neck. He puts on Harry Potter-like glasses, which only make him more simp worthy than before. Finally he sits down in a chair in front of the camera and addresses us.*

Hello! My name is Luke Peterson. For now, you can call me Mr. Peterson or Professor Luke. *he winks* This class is all about how to embarrass my boyfriend! The periwinkle eyed wonder, Zander the Grape! My other half to the PB&J sandwich. Today's lesson is: use tactics of gentle touch in public. Do it subtly, or he will kill you; that, or he's gonna be in your bed that night. Naturally, i mean do this to someone LIKE Zander. Please don't flirt with my boyfriend. Anyway, I'll give you a few examples, then sign off.

*setting changes to behind a bush, Luke and a purple-haired boy are sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant. Luke brushes the boy's hair out of his face.*

Love you, Zander. *from Luke*

*The boy's face flushes, and he looks at his hands fidgeting on his lap. Luke takes one of them and squeezes it. Then, a moment later, he leans over and kisses him on the forehead. Then he leans back into his seat with a warm, slightly nervous, but warm smile.*

*Setting changes back to the opening room, with the peanut butter boy back in his chair.*

Thank you for watching Professor Luke! *glasses takeoff motion* See you next time! PB, out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 151 28
A oneshot book that I'll try to update as much as I can!!
20.8K 454 39
˚ ༘♡ a oneshot book based off luke and zander from the music freaks ⋆。˚ !! this book has been set to mature due to some stories including certain tri...
459K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
886 31 9
some oneshots because i can't commit to a story to save my goddamn life so enjoy :) im mainly writing these cuz i feel like there isnt enough good pa...