Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 17

2.5K 51 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 17 Buy it if you want.

    Gu Wenlang looked at Li Huan's smile and always felt that something was wrong, but after thinking about it for a long time, he couldn't come up with it. In the end, he attributed the reason to Li Huan being scared off by his own financial resources and finally stopped competing with him.

    Thinking that he finally got his grandfather's birthday present, and that his future family property and career finally became clear, Gu Wenlang breathed a sigh of relief, and returned to Li Huan a smile that he thought was handsome but was actually greasy.

    Li Huan was instantly obsessed, and withdrew the expression on his face, and rolled his eyes gracefully, never wanting to see you again.

    At this time, in the live broadcast room, the audience began to discuss again.

    "Huanhuan's smile is three-point cool, three-point sneering, and four-point indifference. Why do I think she did it on purpose?"

    "Before, be confident and remove 'what do you think'."

    "Ahahahaha , although I don't know why, but looking at Li Huan's expression, I know that the 250 was tricked."

    "Is that the one who appeared yesterday, the third generation of the Gu family?

    " Billionaires', I look at Gu Wenlang, it doesn't feel like it, compared with Huanhuan's calm expression, his expression is like spending all his worth to buy life-saving straws."

    Li Huan has always been a competitor in the back. Bystanders watched the excitement and did not participate in the auction. After the auction of the last auction product, Li Huan relaxed and sat for more than two hours. She was so tired that she desperately wanted to go out and exercise.

    Unexpectedly, the PR who sent competing products actually brought up another black box and handed it to the host.

    Still there?

    Sure enough, the host took the box, smiled and said to the people in the audience: "Finally, we have a surprise competition product, this competition product did not appear in the brochure, but I can guarantee that there will be many people. want to have it."

    The host was full of appetite, so he opened the black box and took out a small cylindrical white jade and showed it to everyone, "This is the white jade round seal of Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty of China, and the jade seal is engraved with ' The four characters of "The Emperor Taishang" are one of the important cultural relics and treasures of China. The reserve price is 5 million US dollars, and the bidding is free. The auction starts now." ①

    Free bidding, that is, you do not need to follow the rules of increasing a fixed amount each time you raise a placard. After raising the placard, the bidder can make a quotation at will.

    Li Huan's heart sank when he heard the three words of Emperor Qianlong and "Yu Xi" again.

    Although it was the world of books at this time, the historical background was strikingly similar to Li Huan's previous life.

    According to legend, Emperor Qianlong engraved more than 1,800 jade seals in his lifetime. Due to the war of aggression more than a hundred years ago and the flow of jade seals from the palace in the late Qing Dynasty, two or three hundred jade seals were scattered all over the world. Pieces actually appeared in this auction. ②While

    he was thinking about it, Li Huan accidentally heard that the middle-aged man behind him, who was suspected of being a Chinese, started to call again. His voice was very excited and the volume was a little high.

    "Curator, Emperor Qianlong's white jade seal has really appeared! Yes! Yes! Yes! The reserve price is 5 million US dollars, and you can bid freely.

    " !"

    Li Huan listened, and finally understood that the man in the back seat is really a Chinese man, and this time he came for this jade seal, so it's no wonder that he never held a sign during the whole game.

    Since the appearance of Yuxi, the atmosphere in the field has become lively. Many people are interested in Yuxi, and there have been many people bidding for it.

    "No. 9, $7 million."

    "No. 115, $9 million."

    "No. 133, $12 million." "No.     115

    , $15 million."

Person 350 called for $50 million.

    Li Huan didn't move the whole time, but his ears paid attention to the man behind him bidding No. 115, but this time he didn't chase the price. Li Huan was a little surprised and turned to look at him, only to see him calling again with sweat on his face. , but something seemed to have happened. He was at a loss and anxious, and whispered, "The curator quickly answer the phone, the price is beyond the budget, what should I do?".

    "No. 222, $65 million."

    "No. 350, $70 million." The

    man behind him never got through. He kept saying "It's over", and he never made a quotation.

    ,

    until the price stopped at 70 million US dollars and did not move for a long time, Li Huan raised the number plate, "80 million US dollars."

    "No. 8, 80 million US dollars."

    Li Huan opened his mouth, whether it was the guests of the program group or Gu Wenlang. They all looked at her curiously. Although they knew that Li Huan was rich, he really didn't know that she was so rich. He just shouted 80 million US dollars, and Gu Wenlang finally realized that Li Huan didn't follow him. His dispute was not because he couldn't win, but because he didn't want to fight with him.

    "No. 350, USD 81 million."

    "No. 8, USD 85 million." "No.     350

    , USD 86 million."     But Li Huan's patience was exhausted, and he was too lazy to deal with him any more, so he directly quoted: "100 million US dollars."     From 86 million US dollars directly to 100 million US dollars?     This...     As soon as the voice fell, there was a gasp on the field.     The white jade jade seal was originally reserved for emperors, rare in the world, and has the practical value of famous jade. It has both, and there is a lot of room for appreciation in the future. It is indeed worth collecting, but spending 100 million US dollars is too much, right? ③

    Everyone looked at Li Huan's expression very incomprehensible. Is it crazy to buy a round seal for 100 million US dollars?

    Sure enough, after Li Huan reported the price, No. 350, who had been chasing the price, shrugged and gave up. In the end, the host announced that Li Huan had owned this last surprise competition at a price of 100 million US dollars.

    After the auction officially ended, Li Huan followed the staff to go through the formalities, and then waited for her to come out. Everyone in the program crew looked at her eagerly, as if they didn't know each other.

    Li Shishi looked at her with very complicated eyes. Just buy something that cost 100 million US dollars without blinking. How rich is Li Huan?

    Li Huan touched her face and asked suspiciously, "Is there any powder on my face?"

    Today, the makeup artist recommended a new foundation to her. It's clear and natural, and it looks good, but everyone looks like a monster. Staring at himself, Li Huan thought that there was something wrong with the foundation and wanted to check it carefully.

    After saying a word, everyone laughed.

    Mai Xiaosang looked at her and pretended to say seriously: "I don't know if I kidnap you now, can I also earn 100 million US dollars?"

    Li Huan finally understood, smiled and said, "I advise you not to be impulsive, my bodyguard. It 's not a vegetarian."

    Bodyguards are not suitable for appearances, but it does not mean that Li Huan has no one to protect him, and there is more than one. Every time he goes out, Uncle Tao is like a big enemy. I'm afraid she'll have an accident.

    After joking for a while, the group got into the car going back, and Li Shishi was still sitting opposite Li Huan.

    Tang Xian squatted beside Li Huan and asked her curiously, "Sister Huanhuan, can I ask you why you bought the jade seal? Do you want to collect it?

    " In the middle, the opening is 80 million, and in the end, it was bought for 100 million, which is still US dollars. It is simply too embarrassing!

    Li Huan looked down at him and said with a smile, "There's no reason, just buy it if you want."

    It was supposed to belong to China, so it was necessary to let all the babies return to the arms of the motherland. In the past, she was unable to do these things and could only sigh and sigh, but now it is different. She has a certain economic strength and just has the opportunity. , If he can spend his money on meaningful things, Li Huan thinks it's worth it.

    Tang Xian didn't quite understand, but Li Huan didn't mean to explain, he patted his head and asked him to sit back in his seat.

    Here, Li Shishi looked at Li Huan's light-hearted attitude, and then contacted Gu Wenlang to complain, she was very angry, she questioned her dissatisfiedly: "Huanhuan, didn't you agree to buy it at a price of less than 5 million yuan? Duan Yan, why do you have to bid with Wen Lang later?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.2M 39.5K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...
26K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...