Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 8

3.3K 67 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 8 (Overhaul) Helping others.

    Although he came out with an umbrella, Li Huan was soaked all over in less than a minute after getting off the bus. The rain was too heavy and the wind was too strong to stop him.

    After finally getting to Gu Yu's side, Li Huan held up another umbrella and hit it on top of Gu Yu's head. Although the umbrella was useless, it was better than nothing.

    "What's wrong with you?" The rain was so heavy that Li Huan's voice was a little louder, worried that Gu Yu wouldn't be able to hear.

    Gu Yu looked up and saw Li Huan in front of him. He seemed surprised. He was surprised for a moment. It was rare to see such an expression on the face of a person who doesn't like to talk and usually doesn't have many expressions. The umbrella on top of his head pointed to the wheelchair and replied, "It's stuck in the pit, and I can't get it out."

    Li Huan looked down at the wheelchair, and immediately understood that the pit was very narrow and deep, and it just caught the wheel of the wheelchair. She grabbed the wheelchair with her other free hand and pushed hard, but the wheelchair didn't move.

    Gu met her soaked all over, her hair was sticking to her face, and she looked pitiful, so he said, "You go first, I'll go after the rain stops."

    Li Huan didn't say anything, of course she couldn't let it go. Gu Yu was so drenched in the rain, so he simply threw the umbrella in his hand aside and pushed hard with both hands, but after pushing for a long time, it was still useless.

    Gu Yu held the umbrella on top of Li Huan's head, but it could only withstand a small amount of rain. She was wet, as if she had been fished out of water, and a hint of distress flashed in Gu Yu's eyes.

    But Li Huan didn't need to notice it at this time, because her right hand accidentally touched Gu Yu's back, and the electronic voice that she heard once was speaking again.

    "Host, I've already told you, it's raining today, I told you not to go out, you have to go out, now it's alright, after half an hour of soaking, your legs just got better, what do you do now! Ouch, still It's good to meet a good person like the female supporting role."

    What happened to Gu Yu's legs?

    Just getting better, you mean recovering?

    In a daze, several voices suddenly came from behind, "Mr. Gu."

    Li Huan looked back and saw several men in suits and raincoats hurried over, looking like bodyguards.

    Gu Yu nodded to them, obviously knowing each other, Li Huan stepped aside and let several people carry Gu Yuheli out of the pit and into the RV.

    Before the car drove away, Gu Yu rolled down the window and said "thank you" to Li Huan.

    Li Huan looked at the leaving car, and then looked at his hands, and seemed to understand how to hear the electronic sound.

    Back at home, Li Huan had long forgotten the good deeds he had done to help others, so he took a beautiful bath and drank the ginger water boiled by Aunt Wu, and went to bed early.

    However, he was suddenly informed by Tao Bo early the next morning that the Gu family had brought something. Li Huan opened it and saw that it was a cloisonne vase from the Qianlong period. It's an imitation, and this is an authentic antique, with a small card written by Gu Yu.

    Tsk tsk, this thank you gift is too precious.

    Li Huan picked up the card and looked at it, and there was actually a line of calligraphy on it. The font was vigorous and powerful. Li Huan self-consciously felt that he had a match with everyone in calligraphy.

    After accepting the gift, the system suddenly said, "Li Shishi failed to sign a contract to become L's image spokesperson, and reward the host with 4 million to transfer it to the host's private account through normal channels."

    Li Huan:?

    All of a sudden, I got 4 million, and I was a little confused.

    Li Huan: "How do you say this?" The

    system explained: "Because of the host, Zhang Shucheng refused to cooperate with Li Shishi. Company L successfully saved the endorsement fee and rewarded the host 4 million according to a certain percentage."

    Li Huan smiled after thinking for a while. The original book shows that Zhang Shucheng misses the original owner because he hasn't seen him for a long time. Li Shishi happens to have a three-point resemblance to the original owner, and loves the house and Wuxia, so he asked her to speak for her. Company L has shares in the original owner. , that is to say, Li Shishi was invited to be the endorsement, and part of the endorsement fee was paid by her. This time she participated in the live broadcast, and she contacted Zhang Shucheng, and Zhang Shuishi did not ask Li Shishi, so there was less endorsement fee.

    Isn't it saving money?

    She has found out that the system likes Li Shishi's bad luck very much. As long as she has a little credit, she will be rewarded. Isn't this just Chiguoguo encouraging her to make persistent efforts!

    Li Huan happily accepted the money, and thought that three days were coming, and Li Shishi should also repay the debt.

    In the past few days, Li Huan has not been at home to participate in the show, but Li Huan heard Tao Bo said that Li Shishi's mother Chang Ning refused to move away after returning from a trip. After spitting it out, it was time to call the police, so Chang Ning reluctantly moved away.

    When I was not on the show, time passed quickly, and the three-day deadline was up in a blink of an eye, but not only Li Shishi, but even the rest of the Li family had no intention of returning anything.

    On the fourth day, one of Li Shishi's Weibo became a hot search. In Weibo, Li Shishi wrote "Look at my new home", and the following also brought a picture of nine palaces, a double-storey villa, and a large area outside the window. A rose garden, a luxurious European-style bed, and a haute couture dress to be exposed... Every picture is sending a message to netizens - I am rich!

    Sure enough, it took less than ten minutes to post on Weibo, and the hot search was arranged. #李世世新家豪#, fans in the comment area kept boasting that Li Shishi was rich and a wealthy family daughter. It's more than once again, it's as lively as the New Year.

    Suddenly, a comment appeared, with the words: Li Shishi, look at this person, do you know him? There is a ten-second moving picture below, and @李世世。

    It is actually more like a video screenshot.

    The angle of view of the video is in the corner of a room, but it can clearly see a middle-aged woman walking into the room, picking and choosing on the dresser, and finally picking up a pair of earrings and putting them on her ears. After looking in the mirror, Turn around and go out.

    Immediately, this comment was followed by a lot of comments.

    "What does this mean? Why do you ask Li Shishi if he recognizes him?"

    "Have you noticed that the middle-aged woman in the video looks a bit like Li Shishi."

    "After you say that, it seems true, Li Shishi. Shi's facial features are similar to her."

    "Could this be Li Shishi's mother? Then why do you ask Li Shishi if she recognizes her mother? What does this mean?"

    Soon, this video became the most popular in the comment area. 's comment, just when countless netizens turned on Sherlock Holmes's strongest brain, Li Shishi was so angry that he threw his phone.

    Netizens didn't realize that Li Shishi didn't know that the angle of the video was officially Li Huan's room. The installation was concealed, not only from Li Huan, but also from her mother. Otherwise, no matter how stupid she was, she would not take Li Huan's things casually under surveillance.

    A few days ago, Li Huan sent a list to return it. Li Shishi admitted that she did not dare to make a fuss, but now it seems that she is barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. I deliberately chose to post that short video after I was on the hot search, which was a stinging threat.

    At this moment, Tu Chen pushed open the door and came in, asking, "What's the matter with that short video, is it really your mother?"

    Li Shishi was silent, frowning, and seemed in a bad mood.

    Such an expression was tantamount to acknowledgment.

    The agent said angrily, "Have you not dealt with Li Huan yet?"

    In order to get this hot search today, the company not only found a private residence for filming at a high price, but also paid Slag Lang a lot of money. I spent a lot of money to find a lot of navy soldiers, and the effect was not bad. Now a video is suddenly released, and the attention of netizens has been diverted. Who still remembers that Li Shishi is the daughter of a wealthy family and has changed to a more luxurious house. Woolen cloth!

    Li Shishi's eyes flickered, "Come on, don't worry, it will be all right soon." The

    brokerage company has long ordered her to maintain a good relationship with Li Huan, at least not to let her talk nonsense in the live broadcast, Li Shishi agreed But she didn't take it to heart, plus she posted an old photo last time and lied that Li Huan admitted that what she said before was just a joke, Li Huan didn't say anything, but at this time things were getting out of control, and Li Shishi realized it. to seriousness.

    After the agent left, Li Shishi was calling Chang Ning and asked her to spit out all the things she had taken with Li Huan. Of course Chang Ning refused. After refreshing the hot search list, I saw at a glance that #李世诗comment area# was on the list, and the popularity directly surpassed the previous Weibo.

    When I clicked in, a bunch of people were guessing the meaning of the video, and many others had already guessed that the competition was on the edge, which made Li Shishi so angry that she wanted to scold people, she said to the phone in a deep voice: "Mom , Li Huan is different now, if you don't agree, she will cut off all my career in the entertainment industry, think about it for yourself."

    Some of Li Huan's things that Chang Ning took were from Li Shi Poetry is used to support the facade, but more is still in Chang Ning's hands. Chang Ning listened to Li Shishi's words and finally realized the seriousness of the situation. Compared with the countless and easy money in the entertainment industry, Li Huan's Points can only be counted as fur, Chang Ning immediately decided to return the things first.

    The next day, Li Huan knew that when Chang Ning came to return the things, Chang Ning had been gone for a long time. Taubert didn't want to report to Li Huan, so Xiao Zheng called three bodyguards in, and several people dealt with it directly. Chang Ning obviously It is the master who eats soft and fears hard, and dares not fart, and leaves after the handover.

    Li Huan received a reward of 20 million from the system, and she was smiling. So far, she has found that spending money can make her happy, and earning money is the same. Now her private account has 39.3 million!

    In addition to being happy, Li Huan said generously to Tao Bo Aunt Wu and the bodyguards: " Everyone has credit for getting these things back. You can choose for yourself. Which one you like will be given to you." In this life, she has been loyal to the original owner and devoted herself to her, and Li Huan did not hesitate to reward them at all.

    Things are already valuable, and Tao Bo and the others certainly disagreed, but at Li Huan's request, each of them finally took the least valuable thing and left.

    After staying at home for a few days, the live broadcast started again. Li Huan packed his luggage and went to the airport to find the meeting point of the show group. Li Huan glanced at Li Shishi and a man hugging in the hall. After hugging, the man He turned around and met Li Huan's eyes.

    Li Huan recognized him at a glance, Gu Wenlang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 913 134
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 女主是被大佬们氪大的 Author: 糖丸丸 There are so many different identities of the big guys, they playe...
28.8K 490 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
4.8K 69 20
Novel Summary Gu Xueyi was born into a family of generals and was the master of the Sheng family, the one person in charge of a family of 400. But wh...
34.5K 500 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...