Amnesia Girl

By blondbooknerd

1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific acc... More

Housekeeping
Riley - Age 6
Riley - Age 8 & 9
Riley - Age 13
Riley - Age 16
Hunter's POV
Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)
3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19
K,M,L,H's POV
Andrea or Riley?
Your Name Is Riley
You're Ours And We're Yours
Riley - Age 19
A Near Miss
After The Fact
Summertime
Used And Abused
Searching for Riley
Rescuing Riley
Prognosis Unknown
The Start of Recovery
Healing Takes Time
The Start of Closure
Endgame
Epilogue

Moving Forward

1.1K 41 4
By blondbooknerd

Hunter and Matt scouted out Doug's house first. It wasn't anything fancy, just your run of the mill house. They knocked on the door and it opened. They recognized Doug immediately and before he could say anything Hunter grabbed him by the neck and forced him backwards pushing him against the wall. Matt closed and locked the door behind him and went through the house making sure no one else was there. Hunter finally let go of his neck.

"What the hell?" Doug wheezed between breaths.

"Not the question you should be asking," Hunter snarled, "Tell us now why you spilled about Riley."

"Oh her? I didn't really think anything of it. Once I heard from Cynthia, I figured with news this big it's a good way to make money so I contacted a news station or two and agreed to pay me for the information I had."

"So this was all about money than?" Matt said from the side.

 "Heck yes," Doug said, "I made a killing on this."

"Wrong answer," Hunter said stiffly and than punched him in the nose. He cried out in pain as his nose cracked and went sideways and blood started pouring out. Hunter threw him to the ground. Doug's head whacked on the floor and he almost passed out. Matt brought some water over and Hunter poured it on his face to keep him awake. 

"Why are you guys doing this? What have I ever done to you?" he whimpered out as he tried to curl up into a ball.

"That story you gave," Matt sneered, "Just put the girl we love in danger and we can't forgive anyone for doing anything that could bring her harm."

Doug paled at what Matt said, "Oh shit, you guys are them. Cynthia has mentioned you all before."

Hunter chuckled darkly, "Oh, she knows nothing about us but yes we are those guys." Hunter grins as he steps on Doug's leg breaking it. He yells out in pain and as he tries to grab his leg Hunter grabs his knife from his pocket and proceeds to stab one of his hands making the knife stick into the ground and the hand immobile. Matt and Hunter stand back watching Doug writhe on the ground. 

"Well Matt," Hunter grins, "What else should we do to our buddy here?"

Matt cracks up with laughter, "We could cut off his body parts one by one." Doug's cries turn into whimpers.

"Please no," Doug whispers barley being able to speak due to pain, "I will do whatever you guys want."

Matt's smile leaves his face, "There's nothing you can do, you screwed up and you will pay for it. You don't miss with us."

"If I go missing the police will look for you. I have friends who will miss me," Doug stammers out.

Hunter grins, "Oh dear old Dougie, you don't understand the hold we have. The police won't touch us. In fact as far as anyone knows you decided to up and move overseas but you disappear on the way there."

Doug paled even more, "What will happen to me?"

"You won't live to see another day," Matt responded, "You screwed up and now you will be paying for it."

Hunter and Matt grabbed Doug and put him in their trunk. They moved to an isolated area and proceeded to take care of him. Once they finished the torture, they doused the body in gasoline and lit it up making sure that no remains were left once the fire was out. 

"Well, that was easy," Matt grinned.

"Yup," Hunter responded, "Now let's go see our girl."

Riley

Riley yawned and slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on the couch covered with a blanket her head on Matt's lap. Hunter and Kaiden were playing a video game, Lucas was on his computer and Matt was reading. Matt noticed her movement and looked up. "Hey sleepyhead. Good morning" he said.

Riley smiled softly, "Hey Matt, it's good to see you guys back in one piece. I can't believe I slept so long."

Hunter chuckled as he paused the game, "You don't have to worry about us, we are good at what we do. Besides you needed the sleep." He got up and kissed the top of her head. Riley felt her body become flushed and she ducked her head. 

"Now that you're awake," Kaiden said, "We need to make a plan on how to go forward."

"Well, I still want to go to classes, there's no reason not to," Riley said.

"That's doable," Lucas said, "You will just have one of us in each of your classes. I also have extra security from our guys around the school so technically there should be no issue with the general public."

"Fine," Riley agreed, "And about the group that's after me?"

"You don't have to worry. With the amount of security and technology we have, there is no way to get into this school without us knowing."

"And outside?"

The boys exchanged glances with each other. "For the time being we don't want you to leave," Kaiden said.

"Until we get a better handle on the media, it's too dangerous for you to be out and about," Lucas continued. 

"I understand, I'm not happy about it, but you guys know better than me so I will follow your lead," Riley retorted.

Hunter sighed in relief, "Thank goodness, we were concerned you may fight us on this."

Riley grinned, "And If I did? What would you guys do to convince me otherwise?"

The boys grinned. "We could think of a few things I'm sure," Matt responded.

Riley mulled that over. "Like what?"

"Like this," Kaiden said and jumped up, pulled her off the couch, wrapped his arms around her waist and lowered his mouth to hers. She responded in kind and she could feel him getting hard against her. Matt came behind her and started kissing her neck and putting his hands up her shirt caressing her breasts. 

Riley groaned in delight and murmured, "Take my clothes off, I want all of you."

The boys wasted no time following her command. Hunter came to her side and undid her pants pulling them slowly down. Lucas came and moved her underwear out of the way and inserted his fingers inside her, thrusting in and out hitting the sweet spot. Kaiden took her shirt off and Matt unclapsed her bra. Kaiden moved his mouth down to her breasts while Matt dominated her mouth. Her legs buckled and before she could come, the boys pulled back, Kaiden picked her up and they brought her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. She looked up at the boys flushed and ready for them.

"Beautiful," Lucas said as he took off his pants. Followed closely by the rest of them. Riley licked her lips and she gazed at the 4 boys that stole her heart. They were all chiseled and big. So very big. Their manhood's were erect and ready for action. Lucas came over to her first and lowered himself on top of her, his shaft probing at her entrance but not entering. She whimpered as she arched up to meet him. He captured her mouth in a quick kiss than moved down and used his tongue to give her outstanding pleasure. Riley looked over at the other guys, Matt came over and she grabbed his shaft as he captured her mouth in a kiss as well. He groaned as she increased pressure and moved faster. Hunter had his hand on his shaft and was moving it up and down pleasuring himself as he watched his friends give her pleasure. 

"I want you in my mouth," Riley was able to gasp out to Kaiden. He came over and she took him all the way in and he dominated her mouth. There was so many sensations flooding over her body. Her orgasm filled her body as the boys came at the same time. Hunter came in his hand, Kaiden in her mouth and the other one's came on her body. She felt amazing. "I want it all, I want you guys inside me. I want my first time to be with you guys."

The boys all glanced at each other, "Who do you want it to be?" Kaiden asked.

"I have no preference," she said, "I can't chose."

Hunter grinned, "Well, how do you feel about being blindfolded?"

"Never have had it done so I wouldn't know."

"We blindfold you than you have no idea who takes it, in fact you wont have any idea of who is who," Hunter responded, "Is that something you're interested in?"

Riley could feel herself getting damp down below again, "Yes," she breathed out. 

Kaiden went out of the room and came back shortly with a tie. He wrapped it around her eyes and it turned black. Riley was unable to see anything. She arched as she felt feather light touches moving on her body. Someone's fingers probed at her entrance and entered in followed by another set of fingers. Another set rubbed and flicked her nipples while her mouth got dominated at the same time. 

"I think she's ready," someone murmured.

"She's soaked," another person said. 

Riley felt the fingers leave her and felt a thick hard shaft probe at her entrance. "It's going to hurt," someone said, "I'll be as gentle as I can." A mouth came down on her breasts as they sucked and nipped. A different mouth on the other one and someone took her mouth in his as she felt a sudden pain as it was thrust inside her. Her cry of pain was muffled by the mouth on hers and the movement stopped. She could feel the stretch of him lodged inside her. She felt so full, and slowly the pain went away. She pulled her mouth away.

"Keep going," she rasped. 

The movement started again and she started moaning in pleasure as he thrusted in and out, "Damn," a voice says, "She feels so good, so tight. I won't be lasting long." Suddenly as an orgasm went over her body from all the different sensations, she felt his manhood jerking and twitching inside her. She could feel him emptying himself inside her, filling her up with his warmth. She leaned against the bed.

"Omg, that was amazing." She could hear the boys chuckling at her reaction, "Can we do it again? Leave the blindfold on."

"Aren't you sore?"

"Yes, but I'm ready to go again."

"Your wish is our command," a voice said as it leaned over and kissed her. 

Before she could do anything else, she was filled up again. She moaned loudly. He increased paced as he moved in and out getting deeper with every thrust. Before she could orgasm, his shaft pulled out of her and another one filled her up. They ended up going back and forth. Riley was at the point where she couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. Riley writhed and squirmed on the bed as she was filled with pleasure she never knew could exist. Orgasm after orgasm seemed to flow out of her. She heard a groan as she felt herself get filled up again followed by another shaft emptying out into her also. Than the blindfold was taken off. She blinked a few times getting use to the light and looked up to see all 4 guys over her smiling. She sighed and leaned back into the bed.

"Well damn, if I knew it was going to be like that, I would of done it a long time ago," she giggled.

"You're lucky you haven't done it with anyone else," Kaiden huffed.

"It's good, that means we don't have to kill anyone," Hunter grinned cheekily. 

Riley gaped at them, "You would kill them if I was with someone else."

"Well no, figure of speech darling, but regardless we are honored to be your first's," Kaiden said.

"This means you are ours for sure. No other man will be allowed to touch you," Matt said.

"You're stuck with us now princess," Lucas grinned.

"I can get behind that," she responded. 

Hunter came and picked her up, "Let's get you cleaned up," he muttered. He brought her into the bathroom where a warm bath was already waiting. She got put gently in it and she sighed as the warm water relaxed her muscles. 

"Also, we should talk about birth control. 3 of us just came inside you. We could get the morning after pill or just use condoms? Whatever you prefer," Lucas said.

"I'm on the pill so I'm not worried," Riley responded, "But what about diseases?"

"Sweetheart, we haven't been with anyone. You are our first. When we lost you we lost desire for anyone else. We are all clean but we can get you proof if you so wish," Matt said.

Riley nodded no, "I believe you. I'm happy I'm not the only one with firsts."

Kaiden grinned, "Oh you're in for a world of firsts with us. But we are going to let you recover before we do any more. You're going to feel sore tomorrow."  

"But a good kind of sore," Riley smiled, "I'm definitely down to do this all the time."

"Anytime, anyplace sweetheart," Hunter said. 

Riley grinned, "I may just take you up on that." And she did. As the weeks went on Riley and the guys did it everywhere. Sometimes one on one, sometimes as a group. Every place was christened in their room.  

At the same time, Riley was able to stay on top of her classes with help from the guys who took it on them to be her personal study partners. They were still on the lookout for anybody suspicious but as the the weeks went on and nothing happened and the news died down the guys eased up on the security but were still very alert and on guard. Riley got into a routine and never felt happier but she still wasn't allowed to leave the school grounds and she didn't fight with that rule.

Cynthia's friendship was strained but she did make time to meet up with her a couple times a week. Since she was the only female friend she had made, Riley didn't want to lose her friendship completely. The guys' weren't happy about it but they had a difficult time saying no to her.

However Riley couldn't shake the feeling that everything is just too perfect. There was always a tiny bit inside her just waiting for the other shoe to drop. And that day came sooner than anyone expected. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
3.7K 64 46
Six Best-friends Roommates -What could possibly go wrong? Almost Four years of living together and going through the struggle of attending universit...
337 14 11
❤PROLOGUE ❤ Riley Kendall is a beautiful 18 years old girl (12th grader), her father died when she was 16 years so she only have her mom. Ever si...
46.8K 932 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...