๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๏ฟฝ...

By its_a_cult

This is just a few fun facts about Fable and Auctor, the leaders. More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐”๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„

36 7 9
By its_a_cult

Hey guys, this is Fable.

I am a non-binary person, and I go by They/Them.

I have no idea what the hell my sexuality is, and I'm ok with that.

The word Fable means fairytale or legend. It is also the title of the book that I am currently reading. (and by currently reading, i mean its in my TBR list, but i am a coupke of pages, and so far, its good.).

so, a few facts about me...

- I am a Fanfic writer with a crap ton of drafts that i will never finished.

- I have an origional story up on my page, called My Boy Best Friend, (I only statred writing it because all i could think about with my Crush... yeah)

- Im from Australia (and no, we do not ride kangaroos to school)

- and I am obsessed with Six of Crows, a book that is amazingly written... but i call it Sex with Crows.. (its a little inside joke with my crush, that literally has no context)

so yeah, thats me....

- Fable 📚 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
61.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
566K 937 21
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
130K 14.3K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...