8 Letters. Miguel Diaz

By Leilabear10

Isabella Lynch never had much, of course she had friends, but only two. Her mother was never around. Her fath... More

❀︎Cα΄€sα΄›β€οΈŽ
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Bullies
Chapter 3- The Reason Why
Chapter 4- First Lesson
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- The LaRussos
Chapter 7- dinner time
Chapter 8- ads and kicks, oh my
Chapter 9- kicks and costumes
Chapter 10- The Halloween dance
Chapter 11- no more karate & more assholes
Chapter 12- bella & sam
Chapter 13- daniel larusso
Chapter 14- aisha?
Chapter 15- the cafeteria fight
Chapter 16- more students
Chapter 17- awkward tension
Chapter 18- interesting times
Chapter 19- dating advice from Johnny
Chapter 20- it hurts
Chapter 21- copingοΏΌ
Chapter 22- story time
Chapter 24- messy parties

Chapter 23- training in the woods?

233 6 0
By Leilabear10

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵

The next day Sam was laying out by the LaRusso pool while Bella was helping Daniel
Pack the car.

When they finished Bella was heading towards the backyard only to see Robby and Sam talking.
Bella slowly walked towards them before jumping on Robby's back.
"Shit." He groaned as both her and Sam laughed. "Nice catch." She laughed

"Well if I didn't, we'd fall." He teased. same look between the two with a smirk. "Oh look at this, my current students and my former student." Daniel stated as he walked over to the trio.
"You know if you wanna join us Sam. There's still time."

"Im actually going to the mall with mom and grandma."
"Oh, that's good. Just text me if there's any bloodshed." Sam laughed, "I will, have fun." She said smiling at the group.

"It was Nice to meeting you." Robby told, still being in a daze. "You too. And, uh, good luck with the trees." Sam told with a smirk.
Bella and Robby glanced at each other in confusion.

"Robby, Isabella, lets go." Daniel called.
Robby and Bella walked over to him, "Tree? What tree? Where are we going?" Robby asked.
"Don't worry, you'll see," Daniel replied, patting him on the shoulder before walking away.  "That's what I'm worried about," Bella mumbled, making Robby laugh.

——-

"When I was a kid, Mr. Miyagi took me to this beautiful lake up north to train. I tried to take Samantha there once, but after the drought, it's become more of a puddle. So I found this spot instead." Daniel said, walking deeper into the woods.

After a long drive with no explanations, Daniel had finally stopped the car and steered Robby and Bella into the woods, taking in the quiet atmosphere. "You two hear that? I want you guys to close your eyes and just listen."

Robby and Bella closed their eyes and tried to hear something. But there was nothing to be heard. "What do you hear?" Daniel asked with a smile. "Nothing." The two kids replied in unison, opening their eyes.

"Exactly. No phone calls, no internet, no family arguments. Just you and Mother Nature. That's why we're here. This is what Miyagi Do Karate is all about." 

The two nodded their heads with a smile. "Come on." Daniel urged, walking further into the woods. The three practiced for hours, practicing kicks and working on their stances, even punching Daniel who wore catcher's gear. 

After about 5 hours of practicing, Daniel made them stop, showing them something. "Wow, I feel like Jackie Chan." Robby joked as he and Bella followed Daniel through the woods.

"I gotta admit, you and Bella are more of a natural than I was. But don't get too cocky, there's always another lesson to be learned." Daniel stated with a smile. "Is that a Mr. Miyagi saying?" Bella asked with a slight smirk. "No, I just made that one up on the fly. Not bad, right?" 

Bella and Robby chuckled as they continued following Daniel. "So we headed home?" Robby asked. "You wish. Training ain't over yet. You may know the moves but none of that matters unless you have balance." Daniel replied. "I balance on my skateboard every day," Robby said, tilting his head. Daniel chuckled. "I didn't mean balancing your body. I mean balancing your life." 

Robby's smile fell as did Bellas. "Look, I know it's hard growing up without a dad, believe me. Mine died when I was young, so I know. But when those bad feelings all weigh you down, you gotta... you gotta search inside for the good stuff, you know, and just..." Daniel said, raising his hands so they were a few inches apart.

"Because then you can find some balance in your life. You two understand? It's not easy, but you two will do it." 

"Mr. LaRusso, I...I need to tell you something." Robby sighed. Bella looked at him, hope in her eyes that he'd tell Daniel. "Sure. What is it?" Daniel asked, looking at him with a small smile.

"Thanks for teaching me." He stammered.
"No, don't thank me yet. You're about to hate me. Get up on this tree right here." He instructed, patting the tree he was standing next to.

The two kids grinned before climbing on top of it, holding each other's hands so they keep steady. "Alright, show me what we learned today. Let's start with a front kick." 
The two teens got into their stance and brought their legs up, doing a front kick. 
"Not bad. Try a round kick." 

They brought their legs up again and did the kick, being careful to balance on their back leg. 

"Is this supposed to be hard?" Robby asked, cockily, Bella laughed as she lightly nudged him. "All right hotshot. Show me a hook kick." Daniel said with a grin.

The two adjusted their positions, keeping their feet as steady as possible.
They went to spin soon enough both losing their balance and landed on their ground. "Ow." Bella moaned, pushing herself out of the pile of leaves she fell into.
"You guys alright?" Daniel asked. 

The two nodded and rubbed their irritated backs. "What do we do now?" Robby asked. "Get back up, and try again. Let me know when you can do all the kicks without falling." Daniel replied, pulling his phone out of his pocket and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Bella questioned. "The Devils are playing the Islanders on the East Coast. I'm gonna move to a spot with better service." He replied. 
"What happened to no distractions?" 

"Hockey doesn't count." 

The teens turned to each other before shrugging and climbing back onto the tree. They practiced for a long time, the hook kick being the hardest one to perfect.
A few falls and hard landings later, both were able to do it perfectly without falling.

The two sat on the tree and just sat there. Just absorbing the peaceful woods.
They then hopped off the tree and walked around looking for Daniel.
They kept walking until they found him on a rock, doing a handstand. He lifted one of his hands up, keeping himself balanced on one hand. 

"Mr. LaRusso?" Robby questioned. Daniel, being startled, fell over and landed on the rocks.

The two kids rushed over to him. "Almost had it. Almost." He muttered.
"What were you doing?" Bella asked. "One of the last things Mr. Miyagi ever taught me. The most powerful kick in Miyagi-Do karate. I almost did it once when I was in my 20's, so the fact I got this close today...Pretty damn awesome." He replied with a grin.

"So, how'd you two do on the tree?" 
"We did all the moves without falling," Robby answered, with Bella nodding. "Good. Now that you've mastered that, you're ready for the next challenge." Daniel said, pushing himself onto his feet.

"What's that?" Bella asked with a chuckle. "Finding the car. This place is like a maze."  The two kids laughed as they followed him out of the woods.

—-

By the time they reached the LaRusso house, night had fallen.
The three of them got out and walked into the kitchen, finding Amanda and Daniel's mom getting along

"Look who's here. Come on in." Lucille chirped, noticing their presence. "Hey!" Amanda greeted happily. "Amanda and I are making dinner." 

"Your mom made her famous chicken cacciatore." 

"Yes, but with the help of your beautiful wife." 

"Oh stop." 
The two clinked their glasses of wine together as Sam entered the room. "You owe me, big time." She muttered to her dad who was standing there shocked.

"Wait. How did you do it? Hey. You know what? I don't even care. I'm hungry." He mumbled back, pouring himself a glass of wine.

"Hey, you two hungry? You wanna stay for dinner?" Daniel asked, looking up at Robby and Bella
"Sure thanks." Robby and Bella agreed.

Everyone not knowing that Miguel rode his bike to the LaRusso house, hoping to talk to Sam and her parents.

He threw his bike onto the ground and started heading for the front door when he heard laughter coming from the backyard.
Tilting his head in confusion, he walked to the backyard and stopped at what he saw. 

Sam was giggling at some story Robby was telling while his arm was wrapped around Bella who was all laughing and adding onto the story.

Miguel felt his heart drop.
He hung his head and walked away, a mix of anger and jealousy spread through him.
But something was wrong. he wasn't sure what he was upset about. Sam with another guy or Bella

—-

AHHHHH SEASON 5 THOOOO

THATS THE BEST SEASON!!!!!!

Ok but besides that- I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next coming up-

Three chapters next

Alsooooo I've re-made my Wattpad tiktokkkkkk- @/lovely_wp06
If u want- you can follow it🫶🫶
Ayyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...
4.9K 186 15
𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—…, π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—… π—Œπ—Žπ—†π—†π–Ύπ—‹. 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗆𝗒 π—ˆπ—π—‡. 𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—…, π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—… π—Œπ—Žπ—†π—†π–Ύπ—‹. π—‡π—ˆ...
771 47 16
Lara is 17 years old and lives with her dad, Johnny. after an incident at the Dojo her dad works at, he decided to take a break from her part time m...
830 60 11
౨ৎ βͺ β„’ady, hear me tonight! ❫ β‹†Λš . ⊹ ━ β„’ady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...