º The Cupcake Girl º - Harry...

BritishBums tarafından

Jennie Aguilera worked at a bakery in Holmes Chapel in summer 09'. Although not just any bakery. The same bak... Daha Fazla

The Cupcake Girl
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 XMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 53 -last chapter-

128K 3.6K 1.4K
BritishBums tarafından

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 53:

-Jennie's POV-

"Thanks, come again!" Mom smiles at the two girls as I handed them their cupcakes, and they hand me two dollars in exchange. They earn hugs from Harry as they leave with wide grins on their faces.

This was working pretty good, I guess you could say. This is the first time the bakery has ever got this many costumers before. We have gotten over half of the girls out as I smiled over at Harry on the other side of the counter.

He sends the smile back, hugging the next group of girls before they leave.

"Thank you." I mouthed as he nods, his dimples prominent on both sides of his cheeks.

-------------

-Harry's POV-

Once we had cleared the bakery out, we were all pretty exhausted.

Jennie sat in the stool in front of the cash register, putting her head down.

I smiled, taking her by surprise as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She jumped slightly, picking her head up as she turned around.

"God damn, Harry." Jennie breathed out. "I thought you were some physchopath."

I laughed in triumph. I mean all I wanted to do was scare her, and I accomplished that.

Jennie squirmed with my touch, turning herself around as I closed the gap between our bodies.

"Harry," She sighed, shaking her head as she pulled away, biting her lip.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I.. I really have to tell you something." Jennie fidgets slightly.

"If this'll be something bad, please warn me," I look at her cautiously.

She shook her head. "It's.. Well it's kind of bad for me, but.. Just understand me when I say this." She breathes out, looking at me with soft eyes.

I nod for her to continue.

A moment of silence passes before she gets herself to tell me. "I'm dropping out of college." She blurted out.

"What?" My eyes widened, pretty taken aback by her words.

"Yeah. I am."

"B-but why? You can't just do that, you've worked so hard to get into that school." I looked at her confusedly.

"I'm.. I'm doing this for us, Harry. I don't want to lose you again just because of the trouble I get myself into."

"For us?"

"Yes, for us." She nods once. "I don't want to lose you." She repeats in a whisper.

I had a loss of words as I stared at her in astonishment. "A-are you sure you want to do this? Let go of everything you worked so hard for? Because of me?" The last part was barely above a whisper either.

Jennie nods, without hesitation. "I'd do anything, just to make sure I'll be with you. I'd do anything for you." She pulled a small smile, looking up at me.

I grabbed both her hands, entwining them with my fingers as I squeezed her hands softly. "I love you."

Jennie nods, taking me into a hug as I planted a kiss on the top of her head.

It seemed just everything was going perfectly fine. And it made me happy.

The question I was supposed to ask her that night of the date came to mind as I groaned, face palming.

"No, no no!" I whined to myself as Jennie looked at me weirdly.

"What?"

"Jennie, I forgot to tell you something." I simply stated.

-Jennie's POV-

Seeing Harry all stressful was another sexy side of him that I completely loved. I just tried to hide my smile, but I think it was pretty obvious that I was smiling anyway.

"Come with me." He nods with a grin.

"What? I-I can't, mom will wonder where I am, and----"

"Go on ahead." I find mom just right beside me as I jumped slightly. How long was she standing there? ...

"So, you're skipping college?" She smiled weakly.

I sighed. "Y-yeah."

Mom nods once. "Are you sure?" She whispered.

I nod in answer, not really having anything else to say to her. "I.. Mom, I really think Harry's different. I don't want anything bad happening, really." I shrugged.

"Okay, then. If you think it's right, then you follow your heart, sweetheart. You don't need people telling you what to do, and I trust you." She smiles at me. "And as for you, Harry. My daughter has a heart as soft as pudding, and I don't want you breaking it."

"No, ma'am, I won't." He says straightly as I held back a smile.

"Then we're all good." Mom nods. "And don't call me ma'am. You make me sound like I'm forty."

Harry smirked, winking at my mom. "Oh no, I think you're way younger." Harry compliments as my mom giggles like crazy.

"Mom.." I groaned, giving her a 'seriously?' kind of glance. "Harry, let's go." I motion as he smiled, obeying.

We walk out, my mom waving over at Harry and me before we left.

"You're such a miracle worker."

"Oh yes I am," He smirked, laughing.

"You made my mom.. Like you in one sentence!" I say disbelievingly as he grinned. "I swear you're like.. A wizard or something."

Harry chuckled, sweetly pulling me closer to him as he planted a heavy kiss on my cheek.

"Where are we going?'' I asked, looking up at the tall boy.

"Just.. Come on. It's a surprise." He smiled, covering my eyes once again as I groaned.

Harry playfully slaps my bum as I shriek, jerking forward in surprise. He laughs, really amused. "You're so cute."

------------------

We're still walking, after I have no idea how many minutes, as he hums a song into my ear.

"Bieber, huh?" I chuckled. "What was that song called again? Gosh." I pondered as we continued to walk with Harry's hands over my eyes.

"It's called Fall." He responds.

"Fall." I repeat, thinking about the fortune teller's words. Fall..

I thought about the stages I've past,truly seeing that it spells out fall. Falling, Asking, Lying, and Loving.

"It's just a song, I mean.. It's a song." He looks at me weirdly because I was just suddenly really in thought.

I chuckled. "No, I mean.. It's nothing." I shook my head.

I get on my tippy toes, planting a kiss on Harry's lips as I wrap my arms around his neck, getting into the kiss.

When I opened my eyes slightly, I could see the fortune teller lady standing a distance away. I noticed we were once again back on the bridge too.

I furrowed my eyebrows, still continuing the kiss as Harry had his eyes shut in passion through the kiss we were having.

She smiles at me, waving. "You've finished, the four stages." She mouthed, nodding.

I blinked my eyes, seeing that she had gotten into a bus and was off. I could still see her face through one of the windows as I stared in complete surprise.

Me and Harry pulled away as I closed my eyes. "Wow." I whispered.

"Did you like that?" He laughed, as I looked up at him.

"N-no.. The fortune teller.. She just left." I pointed as he looked behind me.

"Oh. Well did she say anything?"

"No.. Not really." I sighed.

"Well, alright. Then I guess she's finally gone, right?"

To be honest, I thank the fortune teller so much I wish I could've at least told her..

I remember when the first time I saw her, and I was just so stubborn.. And she told me that I would be thanking her later on. Which was true.

She was the lady who gave me a peek at my future.. And that was Harry. The question was, what if I didn't meet the fortune teller in the first place? Then I wouldn't have had a clue if I would end up with Harry or not..

But, I guess the good thing is that he's here with me right now. And that's all I really needed.

I get snapped out of my thoughts as Harry teasingly pecks me on the nose. My eyes travel up to his green orbs, sending him a small smile.

"Hey," He whispers, caressing my cheek with a hand gently as he brought his head down so that our faces would only be inches away.

"I forgot to ask you something that night on this bridge."

"And that is?" I chuckled.

Harry gets on one knee, grinning at me slightly.

"Harry, you are not." I gasped disbelievingly, my eyes widening.

"No! No. I'm not. It isn't that!" I find him blushing as I laughed, throwing my head back in relief.

"I thought you were.. I mean I was going to die in seconds." I breathed out, smirking slightly as he smiled.

"Well it isn't anything of the sort." He smiles, still on one knee stumbling to the side clumsily.

I chuckled at his clumsiness, shaking my head. "Okay, proceed." I motioned.

"Jennie Angelica Aguilera Avila." He calls me by my whole name as I blushed this time.

He only called me by my whole name when it was important.. So this must be important, obviously.

"My beautious cupcake girl." He winks, as I rolled my eyes. "I want you to be my girlfriend again."

My lips curl up into a grin. "I'd love that, Harold Edward Styles." I say teasingly, also calling him by his full name.

Harry pulls me into a hug, spinning me around in circles as he set me down on my feet. "Youhave no idea how freakin' happy I am right now."

"No, I do not." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms travelled around my waist.

We stood here in the middle of an abandoned bridge, looking like some lovesick idiots. But I think that's what we were. And I'm proud to call myself that. Who knew a few months would develop into falling for my best friend? Harry Styles. To the world he was THE Harry Styles, but to me?

He was just like everyone I knew, but even better.

The grey skies, had started to rumble. It was a sound of thunder. I jumped slightly, getting scared once again.

"Shit," I chuckled, holding a hand to my heart as I looked up.

Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of me, as I smirked.

The rain had slowly started to fall from above, taking me by surprise as it started to rain harder in seconds.

He laughs at me as I try to not get my hair wet by holding both hands above my head. I gasped.

"Harry!" I gasped, hiding under him, but it didn't really work. And he's still laughing at me.

I finally gave up, seeing that we were already getting soaked.

"Should we probably like kiss, like in those movies?" He goes casually as I laughed.

"Yeah." I talk through the rain as I pull him into a hungry kiss, me just getting completely lost in it.

My lips tingled slightly, feeling the sensation of Harry's lips on mine.

So I guess you could probably call Harry, my cupcake.. Boy? Yeah.

Who knew that a bakery could hold so many things in it? This definitely was going to be history.

When I said long ago that I wasn't searching for love, I finally figured out that I didn't really have to 'search' for it. Sometimes, love can be so blind that you can't even see it right in front of you.

Like how me and Harry never saw each other as a couple long before. Now I guess you could say that things changed.. A lot.

And I wanted it to stay like this. For maybe even the rest of my life.

"Love you, cupcake girl," Harry felt my cold hands as he breathed warm air on them, still staring intently into my eyes.

"And I love you too, Harold." I wink, as he ends up pulling me into another one of those heavy kisses.

Pastries, were seriously such a big part of me, I had no idea if I could ever let it go or forget..

I'd never forget.

THE END.

_________________________________________

A/N:

And that was the last chapter... URGHHH I AM CRYING. I JUST ENDED IT. AND... AHHHH HELP MEEEEE I'M CRYING. Nooo!! B-b-but.. but.. They so perf though, omfg :'(

I know I said there would be two more, but.. I finally thought about it in my head and just decided this to be the last chapter!

Don't stress, this may be the last chapter, but there's still an epilogue plus I have some acknowledgments! Woohoo! But.. Grr.. It's over....

To all of you whoever read this.. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! I want you to know that I've appreciated everything you've done for me ever since the start!

I LOVE YOU! Oh it's true! ;))

And thanks to all the cupcake girls out there who commented and voted! I love you EXTRA much! Jarry points for chuuu!

Comment for me one last time guys.. Cheers to this fanfic! :)

With lots of love, and finally signing off for the last time,

-BritishBums xox

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.6K 1.7K 48
Little did I know that night with Harry would change my whole life upside down. If only I could remember what happened... *HARRY STYLES FANFIC* (With...
10.2M 204K 36
Elena Carter was the most beautiful and popular girl you'd ever lay your eyes on. She has the perfect face, perfect personality, and perfect grades...
68.2K 524 19
Imagines about your crush, Request are closed.