8 Letters. Miguel Diaz

By Leilabear10

Isabella Lynch never had much, of course she had friends, but only two. Her mother was never around. Her fath... More

โค๏ธŽCแด€sแด›โค๏ธŽ
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Bullies
Chapter 3- The Reason Why
Chapter 4- First Lesson
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- The LaRussos
Chapter 7- dinner time
Chapter 8- ads and kicks, oh my
Chapter 9- kicks and costumes
Chapter 10- The Halloween dance
Chapter 11- no more karate & more assholes
Chapter 12- bella & sam
Chapter 13- daniel larusso
Chapter 14- aisha?
Chapter 15- the cafeteria fight
Chapter 16- more students
Chapter 17- awkward tension
Chapter 18- interesting times
Chapter 19- dating advice from Johnny
Chapter 20- it hurts
Chapter 21- coping๏ฟผ
Chapter 23- training in the woods?
Chapter 24- messy parties

Chapter 22- story time

225 5 1
By Leilabear10

Miguel punched the dummy hard, breathing heavily.

He, Bella, and Johnny were the only ones in the dojo, Johnny wanted Miguel and Bella to practice by himself for the tournament.

"Ok. OK! That's enough. Save some for the tournament." Johnny demanded, making Miguel stop his punching.

"Why are we the only ones training, Sensei?" Miguel panted, dropping his hands to his side. "Cause let's face it, y'all are the only chance I got at winning this thing," Johnny stated,
"So what? I'm your best student?" Miguel asked, a smug smirk on his face. "Don't flatter yourself. We all know Bellas the best student." Johnny scoffed with an eye roll. Miguel's smirk dropped making Bella laugh.

"Oh come on Mig, you walked right into that one."

Miguel rolled his eyes before walking over to his bag and picking up his phone. He let out a little chuckle, making Johnny look at him confused. "What's so funny?" He asked, walking over to him. "Oh, nothing, just this funny picture my girlfriend posted." Miguel laughed, showing Johnny the phone.

Bella rolled her eyes bitterly.
Johnny looked at the phone and his eyes widened. "Wait a second." He mumbled snatching Miguel's phone from his hand. "Is that Daniel LaRusso's daughter?" He asked somewhat angrily. Uh oh, this isn't going to end well. "Yeah, you know Samantha?" Miguel questioned confused.

"You're dating a LaRusso?" He snapped. Miguel was taken aback. "Yeah, why? Is something wrong?" Miguel asked worriedly. Johnny looked between Miguel and Bella and sighed. "We need to talk."

(𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵-)
[𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵!]

After Miguel and Bella changed out of their gis, the three of them grabbed something to drink, they sat on the curb outside. "It was the summer of '82. Rocky III had just come out. My buddy Dutch was a huge Mr. T fan, so we went to the local theater to check it out. Sitting in front of us was this group of cute chicks, eating popcorn. Dutch started throwing Milk Duds at 'em." Johnny said, taking a swig of his beer.

"What? Why would he do that?" Miguel asked with a laughed. "Because it's an alpha move, man. Babes love it when you treat them like crap." Johnny replied. "No, they don't." Bella looked at him, taking a sip of her Coke.
Johnny rolled his eyes and continued his story. "Anyways, the girls got so pissed off, that one of them stood up and started yelling at us. That's when I saw her for the first time."

"Saw who?" Miguel asked. A wave of nostalgia and sadness crossed over Johnny's face. "Ali. She dumped popcorn all over Dutch. Got butter all over him. I could tell right away, this chick was a firecracker." He stated, making the two kids laugh.
"Did you ask her out?" Bella asked. "Yeah, I hit on her a few times till she gave me a chance. We went to Golf N' Stuff for our first date. Kissed on the Ferris Wheel. We were madly in love. Dated for two years. For Valentine's day, instead of rings, I gave her this pink jelly bracelet. She gave me this." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his signature black headband.

"So, then what happened?" Miguel asked. "Summer before my senior year, we got into a fight. I figured we'd work things out eventually. But then Daniel LaRusso came to town." Johnny spat. Bella couldn't help the smirk that was forming on her face. She's already heard this story from Daniel on one of the nights she was over at theirs.

"Next thing I know, he's hitting on her. I see the two of them flirting with each other." He continues. "What'd you do?" Bella asked, already knowing the answer.
"Well, I walked over to have a civil conversation with Ali. But LaRusso kept butting in. I told him to get lost, mind your own business. Out of nowhere, the guy sucker-punches me."

"What an asshole." Miguel scoffs, making Bella quietly chuckle. "I know, man. I did what any dude would do. I defended myself. You know, I figured that was that. But LaRusso wouldn't leave it alone. At the Halloween dance, I was sitting there, minding my own business, he douses me with a water hose. I hadn't seen the guys in months. Fricking turns a water hose on my head. So I chase him down, try to put an end to things that night. Turns out the guy's got a karate master of his own. Guy comes out of nowhere, jumps us, assaults me and my friends. I think my buddy Tommy got brain damage because of that fight."

"Oh my god."
"Eventually, we decided to work things out at the All Valley Tournament. So we both made it to the finals. It was two to two..."
"What...what happened? Who won?"
"LaRusso?," Bella asked, even though she already knew the answer.
Johnny nodded. "He won, I lost. But what's worse...is that I lost Ali." Johnny said sadly. Miguel looked down. "Yeah." He mumbled.

"All right, the reason I'm telling you both this is because you gotta watch out for the LaRussos." He stated. Miguel looked at him in sadness while bella looked down. She started feeling bad for lying to Johnny.

Miguel got up and walked into the dojo, leaving Bella and Johnny outside. "So we both lost to LaRussos, huh?" She asked, turning to the blonde.
Johnny laughed "Yeah I guess so."
The two sat in silence for a bit until Johnny spoke up. "Hey, why don't you date Robby? You guys seem close."
"I would like to date Robby, but I can't."
"Why not?" He asked, nudging her.
"Do you think you could date someone else while you were in love with Ali?"
"Touché."
"besides, it wouldn't be fair to him. He's a good guy."
"It feels weird talking about my son's dating life with someone who isn't my son."

Bella let out a laugh. "Well, I should get you guys home." He stated, pushing himself off the ground.
They got Miguel from inside and Johnny locked up before they got into the car and drove off to their apartments. The drive was short and they soon arrived, just as night had started to fall. They all got out and started walking when Carmen came into view.

"Hey, guys." She greeted. "How was training?" "Oh, your son's doing great." Johnny complimented, patting Miguel on the back. Carmen smiled. "Miggy, go get cleaned up. Yaya's making Seco de Carne." She told her son. He nodded and fist-bumped Johnny before walking away. "You too, Bella," Carmen said, noticing the girl just standing there.

Bella smiled and nodded, walking into the apartment.

Bella sat at the seat in between Johnny and Miguel.

After Miguel's grandmother gave the prayer, the five dug into their food.
Bella took a bite had to resist from groaning in delight.
Carmen always made such good food and it felt nice to have a home-cooked meal. "So, Miguel told me about the tournament. I hope he doesn't get hurt." Carmen stated, staring at Johnny. "Mom, I told you there's referees. You can't get hurt." Miguel stated, his tone annoyed. "At least not permanently," Johnny said, making Bella nudge him.

"He'll be fine." He added, noticing the worried look on Carmen's face. "So have you always lived in Reseda?" Carmen asked, moving the conversation. "No, I grew up in Encino." "Really? Really nice houses there."
"Yeah. Well, just because you live in a nice house doesn't mean nice things are going on inside."
The tension around the table suddenly became heavy, making everyone feel a bit awkward. Johnny bit into a plantain and moaned in delight. "I really like these bananas." He said, making Bella snort. "They're called plantains." Carmen corrected with a smile.

"Oh. In English, we call them bananas." He said making everyone chuckle. He looked around confused. "What's so funny?"
Before anyone could reply, Miguel's phone started buzzing. He pulled it out and his face lit up. "Oh, God. Sorry." He apologized. "Answer it, mijo. It's fine. Don't take too long. Your food will get cold." Carmen said with a smile. Miguel nodded and ran to his room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm so glad Miguel's finally making some nice friends. It's been difficult for him. We've had to move around a lot." Carmen stated, giving Johnny and Bella a smile. "Where are you guys from originally?" Johnny asked. "Ecuador." She replied. "Oh. Why'd you leave?"
"Porque ella se enamoró de una cabeza de mierda" (Because she fell in love with a shit head), Yaya said, making Bella hide her smile.

"Mama!" Carmen scolded. Johnny looked between the three ladies confused. "I got married at 18. After I became pregnant with Miguel, I learned the truth about my husband's job. Let's just say he was a very bad man. I had to get far away from him." She explained. Bella gave her a sympathetic smile while Johnny looked down. "Sorry to hear that." He said sincerely. "Don't be sorry. I moved on long ago. You can't let the mistakes of the past determine your future." Carmen said, smiling at the two. Johnny nodded and went back to eating while Bella felt a buzz in her pocket.

She pulled her phone out to see she had a text message:

Mr. LaRusso: im training Robby tomorrow, would you like to come along?

She sighed and quickly replied before putting her phone away.

"I've gotta go but thank you so much for dinner." She thanked, pushing herself up. "Oh, it's no problem, sweetheart. You're welcome over anytime." Carmen replied, pulling her into a hug with Yaya doing the same. "Where're you going?" Johnny asked, getting up as well.

"Gotta get home needa help with my mom, so I've gotta go see her." She lied. "Ok be careful." He said pulling her into a hug.
"I will. See you tomorrow." She said before walking out of the apartment and into the night

—-

Yay I finish this chapter yeah,
there's nothing really important in this one in my opinion but yeah.

I am almost done with season one which I am very happy because I think majority of my favorite is probably season two only because I already have the set up
I already know what I'm gonna do for her character and then there will also be introduced to tory which is probably one of my favorite things but yeah that's all.

anyways I hope you're having a good day or night. and byE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.7K 37
-๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ แต€แต’สณสธ แดบโฑแถœสฐแต’หกหข '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž. ...
435K 11.4K 154
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." โญ’ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...
30.6K 1.8K 22
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
2.3K 120 7
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› some things leave me confused, but especially you โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...