8 Letters. Miguel Diaz

By Leilabear10

Isabella Lynch never had much, of course she had friends, but only two. Her mother was never around. Her fath... More

❀︎Cα΄€sα΄›β€οΈŽ
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Bullies
Chapter 3- The Reason Why
Chapter 4- First Lesson
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- The LaRussos
Chapter 7- dinner time
Chapter 8- ads and kicks, oh my
Chapter 9- kicks and costumes
Chapter 10- The Halloween dance
Chapter 11- no more karate & more assholes
Chapter 12- bella & sam
Chapter 13- daniel larusso
Chapter 14- aisha?
Chapter 15- the cafeteria fight
Chapter 16- more students
Chapter 17- awkward tension
Chapter 18- interesting times
Chapter 19- dating advice from Johnny
Chapter 20- it hurts
Chapter 22- story time
Chapter 23- training in the woods?
Chapter 24- messy parties

Chapter 21- copingοΏΌ

220 4 1
By Leilabear10

(𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵- 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵!)

Isabella was bored.
She texted Robby to ask if he was busy, turns out he was. He texted her back saying he was doing whatever he needed to do, she didn't want to push him so she left it alone.

She then asked Hawk, Aisha, and Demetri. But they were all busy doing their stuff.
So she decided to go to the dojo to clear her mind.

She was currently listening to creep by Radiohead in her wired headphones as she was punching the bag so hard, That her knuckles were red and bleeding at this point.

In all honesty Bella didn't care. Every emotion she had, was simply leaving her system.

She was so distracted that she didn't even hear Johnny walk into the dojo.
"Kid! Hey!" He yelled, making the girl take out her earphones and turn to him.
"Hey, what's up-" she replied, turning around to face him, dropping her hands to her side in the process.
"You ok? you went at the bag." Johnny told, looking at her in concern.

"What? Oh. I'm fine." She nodded, lifting her hand up to itch her forehead.
Johnny grabbed her hand, looking at the bloodied and bruised up knuckles.
"Jesus, go rinse that off then tape them, well you're at it grab me a beer." Johnny instructed.

Bella rolled her eyes, "yes sir." She muttered as she walked into the office getting some paper towels, tape, and Johnny's beer.
She tossed him the beer as she walked into the bathroom and washed all the blood off, quickly drying them in the paper towels. Soon enough walking out with tape in her hand.

"So how'd the meeting go?" She asked, gently taping her knuckles. "Actually, well. But guess who was also there.!" He exclaimed. She chuckled, "I don't know, you tell me?" She joked, which made him roll his eyes.

"LaRusso." He told with disgust.
Bella let out a laugh as the door opened and Miguel came running in, excitingly as he pulled off his helmet.

"Ooh, who's the man?" He asked excitedly. "I'm the man," Johnny replied.
Miguel looked at him with a grin and raised eyebrows. "Oh shit. Are you the man too? Tell me you're the man."

Miguel tossed his backpack and helmet and spread out his arms. "I'm the man! I crushed the date!" Miguel yelled, running up to the two. "I crushed the committee meeting," Johnny replied back. "So, Cobra Kai's in?"
"Hell, yeah, we're in. Cobra Kai's back, baby." Miguel and Johnny hugged before Miguel pulled bella into a hug as well. "All right, I'm gonna go grab us a soda. Do you want a Banquet?" Miguel asked, pointing at Johnny. "No, no. This calls for a real toast." Johnny stated, walking into his office.

He came back out with 3 cups and a bottle of wine. "The good stuff, for real men. And women." Johnny stated, making Bella chuckle. He poured them both a cup before pouring one for himself.

Miguel sniffed the cup and gagged.
"Drink it. It'll put hair on your balls." Johnny stated, making the girl groan in disgust. "Is that a good thing?" Miguel asked confused. "No," Bella replied with a grimace.

"To Cobra Kai." Miguel toasted.
"Never accept defeat," Johnny added.
The two turned to Bella.
"And to striking hard."
The three hit their cups together before taking a swig. Miguel and Bella's face turned into disgust while Johnny downed his, easily.

"Well, I'm never drinking again," bella said, her voice raspy. "You'll get used to it." Johnny shrugged. "Since we're entering the tournament, you two need to train harder."
Bella smiled at Miguel as he nodded to her.
"And the rest of the kids still need to train so tomorrow we're going to train somewhere else," Johnny said with a grin.

Miguel and Bella soon exchanged a worried glance.
The last time he took them somewhere else they nearly died. "Where?"

——-

(𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝!!)

The sun was down on the group of kids while Johnny stood on top of a tire, drinking a beer. They were at a junkyard, of all places.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He yelled, looking around the kids.
"Yes, Sensei!" They shouted in response. "Wrong!" He yelled, throwing his beer down at them.

"You're best ain't shit! If you wanna with the All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta be better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worse. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!"
"Are you losers?"
"No Sensei!"
"Are you nerds?"
"No Sensei!"
"Are you sure?"
"No, Sensei!"

Johnn pressed the palms of his hands to his eyes and groaned. After everything was set up, the kids went to work.

They smashed car windows, threw things from windows, balanced on a metal beam over metal and glass, and ran through tires.
All while, Johnny yelled at them, sometimes encouraging. "You guys hungry?" He asked, handing the kids some beef jerky. "Yes sensei!" They replied, some kids popping into their mouths.

Bella held hers and examined it.
"Good. So are they."
He pulled a dog whistle out of his pocket and blew it.
The sound of barking was heard and the group turned around to see a pack of German Shepards running at them, snarling hungrily. "Oh shit!" Aisha yelled, taking off running, the other kids following her.

Bella and Miguel ran together, finding a truck to sit in. Miguel and Bella sat there as they breathed heavily soon turning to each other and laughed.

—-

First of all obviously if you don't like the outfits you can change them but other than that
that is all

my phone is literally about to die so I'm going to be charging it and yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter it was fun

I really loved writing a sad distressed her because I think it's really unique for her character that I'm going to be making and also I really wanted to add her keeping one of the dogs because they deserve better.

Oh yeah there is not I hope you're having a great day great night and you know whatever time you are in I don't know but yeah bye now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
6.2K 113 16
an important person makes a promise to you. but will he keep it? characters x reader. this is a story where you're included in! I hope y'all e...
4.9K 186 15
𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—…, π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—… π—Œπ—Žπ—†π—†π–Ύπ—‹. 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗆𝗒 π—ˆπ—π—‡. 𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—…, π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ–Ύπ—… π—Œπ—Žπ—†π—†π–Ύπ—‹. π—‡π—ˆ...
435K 11.4K 154
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." β­’ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...