8 Letters. Miguel Diaz

By Leilabear10

Isabella Lynch never had much, of course she had friends, but only two. Her mother was never around. Her fath... More

❀︎Cα΄€sα΄›β€οΈŽ
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Bullies
Chapter 3- The Reason Why
Chapter 4- First Lesson
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- The LaRussos
Chapter 7- dinner time
Chapter 8- ads and kicks, oh my
Chapter 9- kicks and costumes
Chapter 10- The Halloween dance
Chapter 11- no more karate & more assholes
Chapter 13- daniel larusso
Chapter 14- aisha?
Chapter 15- the cafeteria fight
Chapter 16- more students
Chapter 17- awkward tension
Chapter 18- interesting times
Chapter 19- dating advice from Johnny
Chapter 20- it hurts
Chapter 21- copingοΏΌ
Chapter 22- story time
Chapter 23- training in the woods?
Chapter 24- messy parties

Chapter 12- bella & sam

327 12 3
By Leilabear10

After stopping at the store for a few things Bella finally made it to the LaRusso household.
As for Bella calling Johnny dad, she just hoped that he forgot once he got drunk again.

Bella shook all of those bad things out of her head because all she could think about is Sam. She grabbed her skateboard from the ground and knocked on the door to reveal Amanda.
"Bella, hey, come on in." She said stepping aside so Bella could walk in. "Thank you, Mrs. LaRusso." She told. Amanda shook her head, "Bella please, Call me Amanda, just because it's been a while doesn't mean you aren't still family. Now Sam's in her room." She told the younger girl then walked away.

She approached Sam's room and knocked gently, "Sam, it's Bella." Bella called softly. "Come in." She heard a mumbled voice.
Bella open the door to find Sam laying on her bed, her eyes red and full tears.
"Hey, how're you doing." Bella asked, walking to the bed, going to sit next to the girl.

"Not good. I never realized how much of a jerk Kyler was." Sam cried.
Bella pulled her into a hug, "shh. It's ok, I brought our favorite snacks and marvel movies so we can watch them. And then you can tell me what happened." Bella told as she grabbed her bag full of snacks and movies as Sam started telling Bella everything that happened.

After Sam finished, she wiped her eyes. "You want me to beat his ass for you." Bella Asked, biting into a gummy worm. Sam let out a little laugh. "No. It's ok, I just feel stupid for thinking he was the one." She told with more tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey. No, you shouldn't feel stupid for anything. He used you, and besides he's nothing but a dick." Bella reassured, squeezing Sam's hand. Sam nodded, giving her a small smile.
"I have an idea." Bella grabbed her phone and went to YouTube to her old account, finding a lot of old videos of her and Sam made when they were younger.

Sam laughed, "I thought you deleted these." "Oh please." Bella chuckled as she played a video of both younger Sam and her remaking last Friday night by Katy Perry

(Inspired by Chloe and Maddie from Dance Moms)

(Maddie- Sam, Chloe- Bella)

As they watched the video, Bella was dancing along and Sam started giggling.
After the video ended Sam turned to the girl who is sitting next to her, "why'd you show me that." Sam asked with a small smile. "Because. This was the first thing we did as friends. Sam you'll always be my best friend no matter how angry I get at you. And I'll always be there for you." Bella told in a soft tone.

"Thanks Bella, I really needed that." Sam told, happy tears formed in her eyes as she hugged Bella. "That's just me I guess." The blue eyed girl laughed, "so. Do you have more videos?" Bella smiled, "pffttt! Obviously."

The rest of the night Bella and Sam ate their snacks, watch their movies, and laughed as they watched home film videos of the two.
They both passed out by 2 AM totally forgetting that they had school the next day.

The two girls were laying in bed asleep as they both heard Bella's phone ring at 6:30 AM. Sam jumped up forgetting that Bella was laying on her, resulting in Bella falling off the bed. "Shit. Bella, I'm so sorry." Sam apologized as she got up and helped the girl.

Bella groaned, "it's fine." She told as she reached over to grab her phone to see that Miguel was calling her. "Hey Mig."
"Isa! I've got great news! I'll tell you on our way to school!" He told in a happy voice.
"Shit. Mig, I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you, Sam and Kyler broke up and she wanted me to come over to her house." Bella told as she grabbed her bag of clothes and went to Sam's bathroom.

"Isa. That's completely fine. I'll just tell you at school." He said with a chuckle
"Ok, thanks, uhm- I've got to go to get ready, but ill see you later. I have something to tell you too." "Ok. Bye Isa."
"Bye Mig."
Bella turned off her phone and started to change.

^Her Outfit^

After she changed she did her hair and brushed her teeth, then after she got out of the bathroom Sam soon got in there and got herself cleaned up as well.
The two girls finished what they needed to do and left the room.

As the two went to the kitchen they saw Anthony sitting on the table, and her parents are leaning against the counter.
"What? No bananarama pancakes today?" Sam asked, smiling brightly to her parents. "Are you kidding? I'm just About to whip up a batch right now." Daniel replied, happily as he moved around the kitchen.
"I thought this wasn't a restaurant?" Anthony told referring to the conversation that the girls missed.
"Just eat your muffin. Ok?" Daniel told, and patted his son on the head.

Anthony groaned then turned to the older girl who was sitting next to his sister.
"Bella!" He called, reaching under the table as the LaRussos and bella stared at him.
Once he lifted his hands, Bella saw that he was holding a vase full of sunflowers and roses with a big smile.

"For you, my lady." He told giving them to her. Sam and Daniel both rolled their eyes as Bella smiled at the sight of her favorite flowers. Once Amanda saw them she quickly put her hands on the table, "are those from my garden?" She told making Bella chuckle.
The girl looked at the younger boy and smiled, "well. Thank you Anthony, I love them."

As Anthony's smile brightened, he looked down and blushed.
Daniel soon brought attention back on him as he soon spoke up, "hey. Sam, it's gonna be hot again this weekend. Maybe you wanna invite Kyler back over for swim?" Daniel questioned as he started making the batter.
"I don't think Kyler's gonna be around anymore." Sam stated sounding happy, which made Bella proud of that as the two adults exchanged looks.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey." Amanda said with sympathy, "oh, that's too bad." Daniel said with a little smug. Bella put her hand on her mouth to cover her little laughs. "Don't get too excited dad." Sam laughed, "what? What excited? Who's excited? What? Excited? This is my sad face. It's very, very sad face." Daniel rambled making the girls laugh.

Bella cleared her voice, "so. Mr. LaRusso when are you gonna show me these 'cool' karate moves?" Bella said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Ever since Sam told her that he wanted to practice karate with her, she didn't hate the thought. In her head she didn't know what was the big deal about having two karate teachers. Obviously she knew that Johnny couldn't be upset if he didn't know.

"Is that a little sarcasm I heard?" Daniel smirked. Bella shrugged, "if you want it to be."
"Just you wait Bella." Daniel told and Bella let out a laugh that she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She pulled out her phone to see a text that she had got, end it honestly made her stomach drop

Sensei Lawrence🐍

We need to talk. Right now.

Well... maybe this won't be that bad.. right.." she thought.

—-
OK everybody that is it for this chapter I really do love this chapter I loved making it because it's based off of both Bella and Sam and if you did not notice I use the parallel from season four with Eli and Demetri there's that also with the whole video in general I thought the video was really funny I honestly love that video of Chloe and Maddie.

But the whole situation about Johnny. you're just gonna have to wait and see that, and yes I'm making her learn Miyagi do you cannot judge me if I was in cobra kai I could not choose which dojo I would want to be in

Anyways that is all for today I hope you enjoyed if you did thank you if you did not okay then it doesn't matter
it is for entertainment purposes only and if your entertainment is not peeked then that's fine.

Anyways love you and I hope you have a good day or good night or whatever time period You are in right now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.5K 75
πŸ₯‹ ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
771 47 16
Lara is 17 years old and lives with her dad, Johnny. after an incident at the Dojo her dad works at, he decided to take a break from her part time m...