๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | ๐๏ฟฝ...

By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

โ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜œ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐—‚๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—’๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ | ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

16.7K 866 506
By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀!❞ My mama yelled as soon as finally got I good and comfortable in my queen sized bed.

Smacking my lips, I threw my head back laying my body straight before throwing a mini tantrum.

"YES?!" I shouted back once I calmed down, the house went silent and the only thing that sounded was the cocomelon, that played loudly at that.

Standing up from my comfortable position I moved closer to my door before opening it "YES?!" I yelled once again.

She stayed quiet.

Smacking my lips and stomping my foot onto the ground I headed across the house to the master bedroom.

"DAY'IANA!" She called once I made it to the door.

Peeking my head through the door I scanned the room seeing her comfortable on the bed watching the TV while my little brother, Daylen crawled fast on the king sized bed.

"Yes Mommy?" I questioned with an attitude laced in my voice.

She pointed over to the dresser that her TV hovered over "Can you turn the TV up and gimme the TV remote?" She gave me a petty smile.

She be doing me like this on purpose.

Rolling my eyes to were she couldn't see I dragged my body to the dresser grabbing the remote, turning the volume up to 31.

Throwing myself backwards on the bed I passed her the remote before playfully hauling my little brother closer, smothering his ears and neck with kisses.

"A mass shooting took place Sunday night leaving four males dead." The newscaster introduced today's main topic.

"A 25 year old, 21 year old, 18 year old and 19 year old were killed last Sunday late at night around the times 10:30 - 12:00 at midnight. Diana Harris has been learning more on the crime scene." The caster explained before transferring the topic over to another newscaster.

Taking a long quiet pause the caster nodded her head smiling before actually speaking.

"Thank you Marie. Yes as you can see behind me I'm currently at the scene of where the shooting on the Sunday night took place." She sidestepped allowing the camera to zoom in on the crime scene.

"Officers are still privately investigating on the crime due to the fact that there wasn't any evidence leading onto the gunmen except for the car driven, an all Black 2018 Honda which is of now confirmed to be stolen."

Stepping back into the camera, she slightly titled her wig to the side.

"If there are any updates, we will be sure to let you know!" She spoke enthusiastically before the camera changed over to the first newscaster.

"Mama you seen her tilt her wig." I joked tapping her thigh before we both busting into a fit of laughter.

Daylen stared blankly with his mouth open allowing spit to drool from his mouth, using his bib I cleaned around his mouth and under his chin.

"You need to stop drooling Dadafatman." Feeling my head get mushed I jerked my head to side quickly giving my mom a mean mug.

"Deja de llamar a mi bebé esa mierda." Her words fled out her mouth as she abruptly spoke her second language.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.

Standing up from the large bed I picked up Daylen "Come on DADAFATMAN!" I emphasized the nickname before leaving the room.

"YOU CAN GET MAD ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!" She shouted once I made it to my room.

I laughed setting both Daylen and I on the bed.

I love my Mommy, she was my best friend before anyone and vise versa especially because I was all she had at the age of 14, the age she gave birth to me.

My Mom and Dad were 14 and 17 when they conceived me, my Father gave my Mom this persona that they would live as a happy little family in this huge mansion where they would make even more kids BUT of course it was all a huge lie.

After two weeks of giving birth to me my father left while my Mother was still struggling with depression and postpartum.

Yea, my Grandmother helped but it didn't help nor feel right with the little comments my Grandma left about my Dad and how stupid my Momma was. So, my Mom left, she left and became a successful business woman with no degrees whatsoever, that's why she made sure I finished high school and went to college.

Everything was going well until my Father showed up on our doorstep a year ago filling both our heads with lies once again and yes, we did believe him probably because we only wanted him back into our lives.

Things went great for a few months until my Mom found out she was pregnant once again and Daddy left us alone, once again.

It left my Mom heart broken to the point were she keep complementing wether or not she wanted Daylen or not.

Daylen's laugh interrupted my thoughts I watched as he stared deeply into the TV.

"Dadafatman?" I held my phone recording as I squeezed his fat soft cheeks "Fatfat?" I called out once again.

Ending the record once I realized that he wouldn't take his eyes off the TV.

__________ ____________ __________ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝟧𝗌

𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

Before I could drop my phone and chill with Day, it rung and Siri announced their name.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐄-𝐓𝐄𝐋 🏩
𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 ✓                        𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 ✘

Daylen to placed his head on my chest while he continued to watch the show on TV while I grabbed one of my AirPods placing it in my ear THEN answering my phone.

Can't forget the AirPods when you talking to them.

"YOO!" A'Nariyah called greeting both Janai and I.

Janai turned her camera on before responding "YURR!" I laughed seeing this girl topless.

"Put yo clothes Nai! Daylen is right next to me." She held her hands up in defense before moving out the camera.

"Antwaysss, what y'all doing I'm boreddd." Nariyah dragged pouting her face before falling out the cameras view.

"Telling us like we can do something. What are we supposed to do about that A'Nariyah?" Janai popped back up into the camera.

Nariyah whined "Shut uppp Bitch."

Although I was still in the call, I was on Instagram tapping through stories.

An ad for the annual fair popped up in my feed.

"Bitch imma have to rub my damn crysta— Y'all wanna go the annual fair in Tampa?" I interrupted their argument.

"Yesss, when is it?" A'Nariyah perked "It's this weekend, the weekend after that and it ends the weekend after that."

"Yep sluts we going cause I'm tryna show my titties on the ferries wheel!"

This is why I need my AirPods.

"Ooouu, we can bring Nardo them." Janai suggested.

Speaking of Nardo, he hasn't contacted me since we seen each other early Saturday morning, so I took things into my hands and texted him first but I was still on left delivered.

"Yea! Day text yo nigga girl." Both of them hyped and I smiled in defeat.

"Umm, I actually can't because he hasn't texted me back or called me since Saturday." I sighed hearing the conversation go quiet.

Janai whimpered "It's okay Baby, ima rub my crystals for you."

"I outta beat the awkward out his ass." Nariyah threatened I silently laughed "It's okay, it was just an in the moment type of thing." I reassured them.

"Well if it's okay with you, we'll just invite Brelyn, Nelly, and Juju?" Nai suggested once again.

I quickly nodded "Yea, yea of course!"

"Okay! So we got plans for this or next weekend." Nari clasped her hands together "I gotta pick my outfit and get nails done!" She jumped from the bed running to her closet.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐇𝗼𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐠?

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐈?

𝐀'𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇?

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀?

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍?

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 1𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 100+ 𝐯𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤!

𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6K 39
๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’— โ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š..โž๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ‹ โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ...
317K 10.2K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 30 10
๐–™๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–† ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š
102K 6.2K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ.