Surviving Love

By Amy_112

"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

291 7 0
By Amy_112

I wake up in bed on Friday the first day of my two days off, I'm feeling good today don't get me wrong I love looking after Cooper I think we have bonded a lot over the past few weeks and he is growing so much it's adorable to watch.

I hear Claire in the kitchen talking in a baby voice, I get up put my hair in a quick bun and wander to the kitchen. I have been here a few weeks now and there are two rooms I've never been into, Theo's bedroom and his office. I've seen the guest bedroom that Riley and Ben sometimes crash in. I spend most of my time in all the other rooms.

I smile at Claire as I enter the kitchen "Good morning Claire, how is everything going today?". Looking around for Cooper I go to him and greet him holding him on my hip whilst I get my cereal ready.

Claire looks at me and says "You do know your off shift for two days but you just can't help yourself".

I look towards her apologising, she is right I'm taking over. "Sorry, I don't mean to take over" I say apologetically.

Claire laughed "If your happy doing it you are welcome to it, Coopers, got so used to it now".

I walk over to his toy corner in the living room looking out over the city out of the window whilst Cooper is still on my hip.

"Hiya Coop what's the plan for the day? You going to spend time with Claire and have so much fun" I coo to Cooper.

As I carry on babbling to her, I look over to see Theo staring at us and smiling.

I hear Claire say to him "They are so cute together aren't they, Cooper absolutely loves her".

Theos still smiling at us when he comes over. Looking at Cooper he says "Hi little man aren't you going to let Mia have a nice day off today" grabbing him from me.

"Oh, I don't mind honestly"

He smiles at me and says he's got it from here. I decided that today is the day I checked my voicemail and call my parents to check-in. I'm also going to calm Freya to see if she wants to come out with us tomorrow night.

I walk to the bathroom and I must spend around 30 minutes having the longest shower but really, I'm just delaying what I need to do today.

After I have brushed my teeth I decided to ring my parents first.

"Hey, mom, how are you?" I say happily as she answers.

"We are fine thanking you, Auntie Elle is over you are on speakerphone" I hear auntie Elle shouting in the background hello.

She speaks to me for a good hour before saying they are going shopping. It was so nice to speak to my family I do miss them so much but my life is here now.

I don't even know how many voicemails I have I just know that my voicemail is now full and I need to clear it.

I do feel like I am strong enough to listen to them now. The first one is Ryan asking where I am, as it goes on the longer they are getting and the more aggressive he is sounding. After listening for 30 minutes the last message was playing and Ryan was saying he will find me and I will not be the one who leaves him and there will be consequences for my actions.

I know what that means, force me to stay with him and beat me whenever he wants to.

I do feel really lucky for my new life and I intend on keeping it, he doesn't know where I am so I'm fine he won't find me.

I call Freya and obviously, she wants to come to hang out with my new sexy roommate as she put it. I did remind her about Matty and she just laughed says she was allowed to look not touch.

After that's done, I go get some lunch and Cooper's in the highchair. I sneak over to him and say "There's my little munchkin, are you having a nice lunch?" he squealed and laughed holding his hands out for me to pick him up. I pick him up whilst grabbing a sandwich.

I sit him on my knee whilst I eat and he plays with my hair that's fallen out of the bun.

Claire is staying at Theos apartment tonight to look after Cooper but tomorrow night will take him to her apartment which Theo is happy with.

I'm sat humming him a song on my knee when he starts to drift off, Theo comes and takes him from me and takes him to his room.

My phone starts ringing and it's Riley, "Mia are you ready to go?" She said. Have I forgotten something I don't remember agreeing to anything today.

As I haven't responded yet, she carries on speaking "Theo hasn't told you has he one-minute I'll ring you back".

The next minute I hear another phone ring and Theo speaking "Yeah I may have forgotten to tell her, well don't be making her wear anything she doesn't feel comfortable in".

Theo then comes out of Cooper's room, "Mia, Riley is on her way over she insisted you go shopping with her" he says.

I look at him like he'd grown two heads, "Why do I need to go shopping?" I reply.

"Like I know but she insists on buying a new outfit for tomorrow night" and shrugged.

I guess I should go get my purse, I walk past Theo and wait for Riley to turn up I'm sure I'll hear her before I see her and I am correct.

"Hello, people" she bellows. Theo tells her to shut up because Cooper is asleep, I go to meet her in the living room as she grabs my hand and drags me out of the door.

"So, you ready to shop?" She says as she gets into the car. I nod thinking sure I didn't even know this was happening I was just going to throw something on that is in my wardrobe.

We get to a shopping centre and Riley bounds out of the car she seems ready and raring to go shopping.

After two hours I'm tired, Riley is so particular when it comes to shopping something was not quite the right shade or the wrong fit. If it was up to me we would have been in and out in 20 minutes but apparently, we have to find the perfect outfits.

After dragging me into another shop she squealed looking at a dress she found it was a black floral dress with capped sleeves. It was beautiful, I had to admit she threw it at me telling me to try it on when she found a white tight mini dress which she said she was trying on.

In the dressing room I undressed what I had on and put on this dress, it showed off all my curves in the right way and flowed from my hips. It was a good length stopping just above the knee and had button detail around the bust showing a little but not too much.

I am in love with the dress as I'm staring in the mirror, Riley called me out she stood there in the white mini dress looking amazing as always.

Even though I knew I was buying the dress she proceeded to tell me that it was happening.

We got back dressed into our normal clothes and she dragged me over to the shoes. She insisted on red stiletto heels for herself that I'm sure I would die wearing and picked me a pair of long lace-up heeled boots.

What is it with people putting me in heels?

She then decided finally we can grab a coffee. Sitting down she turns to me and asks "How are you really feeling about the job and living with Theo? I know he can be really difficult". I look at her and answer honestly "I am getting used to it we seem to have a good routine which works for everyone".

"Well, I want to see his face when he sees what your wearing," she says as I look confused.

Before I can say anything else she says she needs to go pick Ben up. Getting back in her car we drive 10 minutes to pick Ben up.

"Hey Mia, how was the shopping trip?" He asks. I laugh responding "Long".

Riley scoffs and says to Ben "You just wait to see what she is wearing, Theos not going to know what to do".

I look between Riley and Ben waiting for an explanation for these comments. None were given so I ignore them until we get home.

It's now 6 pm and the guys decide to order Chinese, I order sweet chilli chicken and Riley and Ben order practically the whole menu and declare another movie night. Cooper is asleep in his crib.

The Chinese arrives and it's all set up in front of the sofa on the table when Theo walks in. He comes over to the sofa where we were all sitting and sits down next to me.

We all start eating while Ben whines on about what to watch, seen as we watched a horror last time Ben decides on a romance movie which I was not expecting.

Now and again I hear Riley and Ben aww at certain scenes. I don't like romance movies because I know how bad relationships can end up.

I start drifting off through the movie and I feel myself leaning on someone whilst I sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.9K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
2.2M 67.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
740 41 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
216 30 12
"I DON'T want to see you, I hate you. You are the reason I lost her for god sake, you are the fucking reason. Just fucking leave before I end up doin...