𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

22

19.2K 999 1.6K
By WICKSWHORE

SPECTRUM STADIUM
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
if you have headphones or AirPods.
please use them with his chapter, to add effect.
play the songs on apple music or whatever background app you can use!

Anxious.

Nervous.

Kaizier bent over the toilet, throwing up his insides. He could hear the crowd from outside his locker room, and he could hear his friends banging on the door of the bathroom, trying to figure out if he was okay,

Tonight was the night.

"Kai, baby, please open the door." He heard Alyssa whisper, rattling the doorknob. He ignored her, his throat opened as he spits up more.

He leaned back against the wall, his head between his legs.

"Kaizier." He heard Micheal softly call. "You alright, kid?"

When he gave Micheal silence, he heard the older sigh. "Son, I know how your feeling. I understand. In my first match, I was so nervous they had to cut the wrap off my hands so I could shit. I know you have a lot on your shoulders kid and a lot of expectations to feel. But, I want you to know, as your father, that I'm proud of you. You don't have to fill my shoes, son, you've already filled them. I love you, Kid."

Alyssa and the rest of their friends sat on the other side of the door, hoping that Kaizier would come out any minute. He had locked himself in that bathroom going on 20 minutes. There was a knock at the door which caused Alyssa to get up and open it.

"Hi?"

"Hello, Ms. Is Kaizier Gaulden in here? He needs to be coming up in the next 3 minutes or we have no choice but to say he forfeited."

Alyssa frowned. "U-Umm, can you give me 5 minutes, please, I just need 5."

The ref stared at her before smiling. "Alright, 5 minutes, no longer."

She thanked him and closed the door before making her way to Horace who was pacing back and forth. "He has 5 minutes or they're gonna say he got scared and pulled out."

Horace was about to respond when they heard the bathroom door unlocking before Kaizier appeared, wiping water from the edge of his mouth.

"You mean it?" Kaizier whispered, looking at Micheal.

"Of course I do," Micheal spoke and opened his arms. Kaizier walked into them and they all watched as the son and father duo hugged tightly.

Kaizier pulled back, looking over at Alyssa who sent him a small smile. He took a deep breath, "I'm ready, bruh."

"You can do this, baby." Kaizier heard as he stood behind the doors that would allow him to walk into the stadium.

He looked back at Alyssa and poked his lips out. She grabbed both sides of his face, kissing him before he opened his mouth and she slid his mouth guard in. She then grabbed the hood of the satin robe and put it up over his head.

"I'm so proud of you. I have to go to my seat, okay? I'll see you out there."

Kaizier smiled over his mouth guard and kissed her cheek, watching her until she left the entranceway.

Welcome to the fight of the century ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready?!

Kaizier could hear the crowd screaming as the lights in the whole arena went low. "Mr. Kaizier, they're ready for you."

Micheal was standing in front of him, with RayJay by his side. The aid team was behind him, and he could hear his entrance song coming on through the arena. On my Soul by Meek Mill began to play and Kaizier began to get into his mode. (Play the song)

He cracked his neck, lightly hopping from his left foot to his right foot. Kaizier nodded to the music as he punched his gloves together.

When the doors slowly went up, and Micheal began to walk up with the whole aid team, Kaizier followed. The music was loud, but the people booing him was louder than the music. He couldn't blame them, he knew he was new and it probably looked like he was way over his head trying to step to anyone that's been in the industry longer than him.

But he was here to prove himself. To everyone.

The arena was dark except for the neon lasers that went around the people sitting in the stands. Kaizier made his way up the steps of the ring, the boo's still ringing in his ear. Micheal lifted the top rope and Kaizier climbed under it.

He made his way in the middle of the ring, and Micheal pulled his hoodie down, revealing his face to the crowd. In the front row seats, he looked and saw all of his friends and Alyssa. Alyssa was standing up, dancing to the music with Tabatha who was recording Kaizier for her.

He saw Horace that was nodding his head to the music, a smile on his face. Kd sat in his seat eating popcorn already.

"We love you Kaizier" He saw the sign, and on the jumbotron, they showed a couple of girls that held the sign. The girls put it down before grasping the bottom of their shirt and flashing everyone.

Alyssa scrunched her face up. "I hate these bitches."

As his music continued to play, his eyes squinted to see his mother in the second row since he didn't give her the front row tickets. What surprised him, was seeing Jania sitting with his mother as they talked and giggled together.

He shook his head. They weren't important, he needed to focus.

The announcer came in the middle of the ring and the lights went low as Kaizier's music began to fade away. He stood in his corner, bouncing from foot to foot as he stared at the entrance that Erain would be coming from. (turn off the music)

Some dumbass song began to play loudly, and Kaizier rolled his eyes. He backed up and Micheal grabbed both arms of his robe, pulling it off him revealing his tattoos and hardened body that he worked hard for.

The crowd screamed lightly, and Kaizier kept eye contact with Erain who made his way into the ring. He watched boredly as Erain made his way to the top robe. He pulled his hood back and the crowd cheered as he held both arms up.

"Don't let that intimidate you," Micheal whispered to him.

Erain was soon done with his entrance and he made his way to the other side of the ring. Kaizier zoned in, blocking everything out from his head as he continued to remember everything he trained for. The announcer was in the middle of the ring, the mic on as he began to speak.

But, Kaizier couldn't hear anything. He continued to punch his gloves together, breathing deeply out his nose. He could feel thousands of his eyes on him, the only bright light being the ring. The rest of the audience sat in darkness.

Soon, the ref came up to the middle. "Gaulden! Erain!" He called, and they both walked up so they were face to face, the ref right beside them. "We all know the rules of the right?! I want a good clean fight, understand?" The ref yelled loudly.

Kaizier stared at Erain who was looking back at him. His face was hard and stoned.

"Boys!"

Kaizier nodded his head and Erain did as well.

"Touch gloves."

Kaizier put his gloves out, but Erain looked at them and walked away back into his corner. Kaizier scoffed and made his way towards his corner.

Zoned in, all the lights in the arena cut off, and the only light that was showing was the one that added light on top of the ring. Kaizier took a deep breath and everything seemed to slow down. He breathed in and out through his nose, guard already up as Erain stared back at him with fire in his eyes.

DING.

The bell went off, indicating that the first round had started.

Kaizier and Erain both made their way towards the middle of the ring but still kept enough distance from each other. Holding eye contact with him, Kaizier continued to guard himself, both men dancing around each other.

Erain hissed as he reached out and threw a punch, which landed and hit Kaizier right in the cheek. The crowd gave a small cheer. Kaizier ate the punch, shaking it off.

Come on baby, Alyssa thought as she watched the two twirl around. She sat on the edge of her seat, both hands clutched together in her lap.

Erain went to throw another punch and Kaizier dodged it before sending him a jab to his stomach and when Erain left himself open, Kaizier gave a right hook to his face.

"That's it, baby!" Alyssa yelled.

Erain snapped back from it and the two were now toe to toe as he began to throw Kaizier in the corner. Kaizier blocked himself from the many hits that were coming his way.

Get out the corner, kid. Micheal thought as he watched Kaizier try and block the powerful hits that Erain was sending him the way.

Kaizier dodged the punch that was coming his way and jumped from the corner, now on the other side of the ring. He didn't give Erain time to figure out where he went, sending a punch right to his face, Erain stumbling back.

He clutched on his mouth guard as Erain shook his head, trying to shake the punch off.

"Let's get this shit!" Kaizier yelled, "Fuck is you doing!"

This fired Erain up as they both met each other in the middle of the ring, but as Erain went to go make his move, the bell rang, indicating that was the end of round 1.

The crew for each side instantly came out. Kaizier sat down on the stool as RayJay took his mouthpiece out. Another man from the crew squeezed the water into his mouth as Micheal stood in front of him.

"You did good kid," Micheal spoke. "Remember what we talked about? Huh? Get closer, you gotta take a hit to land a hit kid."

Kaizier nodded, breathing deeply, and spit the water into the bucket that was held out. RayJay slid his mouthpiece back in and Micheal slapped his shoulder supportively already knowing that their time was up.

Kaizier stood up in his corner as his ref made his way to the middle of the ring. He held his hand out and looked over at Kaizier and then Erain to make sure they were ready and prepared to fight.

"Fight!" He slapped his hand down and the bell ring as he quickly got out the way.

Interesting to see Kaizier still holding up. I honestly thought he was going to be out by now. He held his own and took a couple of hits as well, but he seemed to shake them off Martin. The commenter spoke.

I don't know. We'll see what the second round brings. Kaizier has a lot of power, and I'm sure everyone is seeing that right about now.

The two quickly made their way to the middle of the ring, and Kaizier didn't waste any time coming out and swinging. He sent a two-piece and Erain blocked them before sending a right hook to Kaizier who stumbled back a bit but kept his guard up.

He shook it off, Erain going to send another punch, but Kaizier ducked it before sending a jab to his ribs. Kaizier sent a teasing smile over his mouth guard, which caused Erain to grow enraged as he made his way towards Kaizier who ducked out the way.

Now, Erain was in the corner and Kaizier wasted no time sending him a punch. Erain blocked the first two as he tried to get away from the hits but Kaizier continued until he felt his gloves connecting with his opponent's hard stomach.

Kaizier has got Erain in the corner and he's now landed a big blow towards his core. If Erain wants to win this round, he'll turn the tables or get out the corner, Martin.

Erain dodged the hit that was coming to him and ducked before sending a powerful uppercut towards Kaizier that completely stumbled off his feet and landed on his back.

He felt the wind knocked out of him as he groaned and Erain made his way towards him, raising his arm, before growling as the ref came and pushed him away.

Kaizier shook his head, getting up.

"Are you okay? How many fingers?" The ref asked, holding up 8 fingers.

"8," Kaizier answered and the ref nodded to the commenters who rung the bell and resumed the round.

You better den dis boy, Alice thought as she sat up in her hospital bed, the fight being streamed on ESPN as she chewed on ice, watching the TV.

Kaizier and Erain made their way to the middle of the ring, and they quickly began to go blow for blow. Kaizier sent a right hook to Erain who doubled back and sent a left hook to Kaizier. Kaizier dodged the hit to his stomach before sending a right hook, and then a left hook to Erain right before the bell rung, indicating that the second round was over.

The crowd roared and Kaizier looked over to see Horace with his arm over Alyssa, as they clapped loudly. He smiled over his mouth guard and made his way towards the stool that was now set up in his corner.

He sat down, RayJay taking his mouth guard out of his mouth as Micheal examined the open cut that was on Kaizier's eyebrow. He swabbed some vaseline, putting it on top.

"You saw what I was seeing? He over-extends on his left hook and leaves his abdomen open. You gotta get a bit closer to him kid. Foot to foot in the tire, remember. Get him foot to foot in the tire. Create your tire, son."

Kaizier nodded and sipped from the nipple of the bottle before swishing it around his mouth and spitting it out into the bucket, ignoring the blood that came out with it.

The ref appeared in the middle of the ring, indicating it was time for the third round. RayJay popped his mouth guard back open and Kaizier began to breathe hard through his nose, his body slightly beginning to feel the hits that he was taking.

But, he knew he had to take more.

Kaizier stood up in his corner just as Erain did once more. The ref looked at both of them before doing the same motion as before and the bell rang, the third round commencing.

Kaizier made his way to the middle of the ring, and Erain fed into the trap, getting toe to toe. They started with fire, Kaizier allowing Erain to land a left hook. He ate it, although he could taste the metal in his mouth and the stinging against his cheek. Realizing that this was his chance, he sent a hard two-piece to Erain's open abdomen.

WOW! A powerful combo was given to Erain by Kaizier Gaulden. Is everyone seeing what I'm seeing?

Kaizier didn't allow the man to recuperate as he began to send numerous amounts of punches. Putting his whole body weight in them and gave each punch everything he had in him.

He sent a left hook before sending a right hook, backing Erain into the ropes who was trying to block the assault to his body, but Kaizier was moving too fast. He sent an uppercut, and Kaizier could swear he saw the blood flight from Erain's nose in slow motion.

Kaizier then sent another left hook before sending one last punch, and he watched Erain's body drop, Kaizier stepping back.

The whole arena erupted in gasps of shock as Kaizier stepped back, the ref making his way to Erain who was breathing deeply, blood splatters on the ring due to his nose that was leaking terribly.

"Fuck was you saying nigga?!" Kaizier slapped his chest, "Huh, fuck nigga?!" He yelled.

"3, 4, 5, 6," The ref counted, and Kaizier was praying that Erain stayed down for the count, but he let out a breath when Erain stood up, shaking his head.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" The ref screamed, "Are you okay? How many fingers?"

Erain wiped his nose with his glove, "F-Five."

The ref stared at him. "Are you able to complete this fight, sir?"

"Man g-get the fuck out my way."

The ref sighed before turning to Kaizier and telling him to move back towards his corner. Kaizier did as told, going back to his corner.

The bell rang and the fight started up again, Kaizier cracking his neck. Erain kept his distance this time, and Kaizier fought the smile that was about to appear on his face. Erain now knew that Kaizier wasn't weak, and he wasn't to be played with.

Both men were now ready to give it all they had.

Kaizier made the first jab, but Erain blocked it as they danced around one another. Erain then got closer, catching Kaizier off guard, throwing a right hook.

Everything moved in slow motion as Kaizier's head turned all the way and he stumbled into the corner. Again.

"Get out the corner, kid!" Micheal yelled, "FUCK!" He smacked the edge of the ring in anger, watching as Kaizier could barely keep his eyes open, Erain was enraged and feeling embarrassed as he gave powerful punches to Kaizier left and right.

Alyssa sat on the edge of her chair, Horace rubbing her back. India was watching with wide eyes and Taurus was running a hand down his face.

Alyssa looked back to see Jania with a smirk on her face and his mother with an amused smile.

Erain an uppercut just as the bell rang. Kaizier's head tilted back as blood flew from his mouth before he collapsed down on the ring.

"And don't getcha ass back up, fuck ass nigga!" Erain yelled as he made his way towards his corner.

Kaizier used the ropes to stand up weakly as he made his way to his corner. He plopped down on the ring, and Micheal sighed, coming up and spraying water in his face as Kaizier spit his mouthpiece out.

RayJay took a wet rag and held it to Kaizier's eye that was now swollen, and with a couple more punches, it would be closed shut, completely.

"I know you can do this, Kaizier. Whatever strength you got left, you need to muster that up, right now! Right in this moment."

Kaizier listened, his chest heaving up and down as Kaizier spit his blood into the bucket before clean water was poured into his mouth. He swished it around and spit into the bucket again before taking a clean sip and swallowing.

"You wanna give pain," Micheal started, taking the tip of a cotton swab and rubbing the vaseline on his eyes, "You gotta be able to take the pain, kid."

play the song before you begin to read.

It was the end of the 6th round and blood was shed tremendously on the floor. He breathed deeply as blood ran down his face. He was tired, and his body was ready to give up and shut down.

"Look at him," Micheal demanded, "He's just as burnt out as you. Dig kid."

Kaizier nodded and the bell rung. He stood up weakly, thinking of his grandmother before mustering every little bit of strength he had left in him.

I will admit, I did not expect Kaizier Gaulden to last this long. He looks tired, just as Erain does, but frankly, he's holding it. Erain looks spent and he's trying his best to stop Kaizier in his tracks -- but is the rookie too powerful to be stopped, Frank?

A few minutes ago, I could tell you Erain was going to win, Martin, but now I'm looking at Kaizier, who might have his very first win under his belt.

The bell rang, and the 7th round had now started.

"Come get this shit, nigga!" Kaizier yelled, "Come on!" He angrily hit his glove against his chest.

You gotta take pain to give pain.

"Fuck you doing, nigga! Come get this shit bitch!" Kaizier yelled.

Erain growled loudly and landed a massive blow to Kaizier that had him seeing stars, but he ate it, as best as he could. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as good memories with everyone in his life began to flash over and over in his brain.

--------

"Do you ever think what we'll be like when we grow up?" Horace asked.

The two fourteen-year-olds laid on the blanket in Kaizier's backyard, staring up a the stars. The two were supposed to be sleeping but they had snuck out towards the backyard.

Kaizier hummed, staring up at the stars. "I wanna be sum great, Nardo. I wanna be remembered."

"You will be," Horace whispered.

--------

Kaizier lay in the bed with his grandmother, his head laying on her chest as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Alice hummed, "I won't be around too long, baby. I want you to protect yourself."

"Don't talk like that," Kaizier frowned, "Why would you say that, mawmaw?"

"I'm just being realistic, grandmas baby. But you know what?"

"What?" The 12-year-old asked.

"I'll always be in your heart, baby. Always with you. In your mind, in your heart, and I'll be with you in your hardest moments."

"But what if I can't see you?" He frowned.

"You don't need to see me know that I'm there, baby." She kissed his forehead. "I promise."

------

Kaizier looked up at Alyssa, both of them naked as she straddled him. His hazel eyes stared up at her brown ones. His fingertips ran down her naked shoulder and then down her spine.

"Kiss me, please." Kaizier pleaded.

Alyssa grabbed his chin. She bent down and connected their lips, both of their eyes fluttering closed. His body tingled as he gripped the back of her neck, his other hand gripping her ass cheek as their lips moved against one another softly.

"Mm," Kaizier groaned in her mouth as she pulled away.

"I'm so proud of you."

Kaizier smiled, "You is? Really?"

"Of course, baby. Think of me, tomorrow please."

Kaizier snuggled into her, bringing her down towards him. "I always do, mama."

--

Kaizier yelled, snapping back into the fight. He dodged the fist and with everything that he could muster, he sent a shovel and dug in Erain's rib, hearing him scream before he sent a right hook, and Erain dropped to the ground.

TKO! TKO!

The ref ran into the middle of the ring, Kaizier looking up at the sky, praying that this was it. He was tired, and he was sure that if he continued -- he was going to lose.

"Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! He's out." The ref called it and the bell dinged.

I can't believe this! Kaizier Gaulden, once street fighter now boxer has WON with his first Total knockout! Tonight, he has shown himself and proved that he is not to be played with. The underdog may just be climbing to be the top dog.

The arena screamed everyone made their way into the ring. Erain was in the corner, his team aiding him as Kaizier was in the middle of the ring. Micheal was right behind them, everyone crowding around Kaizier.

"How do you feel tonight, Kaizier Gaulden. You have shown the world who you are and what you represent!" The press passed him the microphone and Kaizier breathed deeply into it, trying to catch his breath.

"Say, I feel like shit, ian gon lie. But, I'm real proud of myself." He said into the mic, clutching his ribs that were starting to fucking pound against his body.

"Kaizier! Kaizier!" Alyssa called, trying to push through everyone and make it towards him.

He perked his ears up as he spotted her moving towards him through the crowd. She jumped on top of him and he caught her, spinning her around, his heart beating out his chest as he felt something wet fall onto his shoulder.

"Why you cryin'?" He asked softly, putting her down.

Alyssa wiped her tears, before punching him in the shoulder. "Don't fuckin' scare me like that."

He grasped her chin, connecting their lips in a kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They ignored the crowd and the flashing cameras as they embraced each other, both parties knowing they wouldn't be able to stay off each other tonight.

Kaizier pulled back, his forehead laying on hers. She ran her thumb over his right eye that was swollen shut. He had a couple of cuts above his eyebrow and due to his thin blood, it hadn't closed up yet and blood was flowing down like lava.

"I luh you." He whispered, biting his lip, eyes fluttering as he felt her run her hands over his bruised ribs.

"I love you too, Kai."

"Mr. Gaulden! You have truly proved yourself tonight? What do you have to say for yourself?" A sports journalist asked, pointing the camera in his face.

Kaizier was breathing deeply, his arm around Alyssa's shoulder as he leaned on her, his body beginning to grow sore. He clutched his rib, squinting through the blood that was running down his face.

"I wanna say thank you ta ma grandmaw, she watchin' me right now. I did it, ma." He took a harsh breath, "This boxing shit way harda den it looks, but I'm happy to be hea tonight. I neva had to prove myself as hard as I did hea, and I thank everyone hea and at home fa giving me the chance to. I wanna thank ma father, Jordan," He looked over at Micheal who was talking to a different reporter, "I wanna thank ma family, Kelldrick, my niece, India, Taurus, and my brudduh Horace, couldn't have done dis shit without them, folks."

He took a breath before looking over at Alyssa on his arm. "And I wanna thank ma guh, fa stickin' by me through this whole thang. I know it couldn't have been easy ta sit there and watch me get punched on, but she been supportive about tha whole thing, tha love of my life forreal."

Kaizier took a deep breath. "Last thang I wanna say," He looked into the camera, "I'm comin' fa dat champion belt."

I'm so fucking over Wattpad.

oh hi.

anyways, I'm so fucking over Wattpad. it deleted half of my original chapter once I hit PUBLISH and I went to go read it cause I like reading over my work and this bitch was missing its whole ending. bitch I wanted to cry.

anyways, it's gon be a time skip or whatever cause I'm ready for his birthda,y and blah blah.

no questions causI'mim pissed asf.

bye, love you.

AND FUCK DEM TYPOS. I TOOK THE TIME TO FIX EVERY LAST ONE AND THE SHIT GOT ERASED SO FUCK IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 4.7K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
822K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
176K 4.9K 61
𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 = 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

172K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love