Patient Love- Bruno Madrigal

By l1ttlem1schief

*completed* Bruno x reader(they/them pronouns used :)) Bruno is 18 in this story and y/n is 16. Y/n has been... More

Arriving at the Casita
Brunos Rats
They know
The dance
At the dinner table
Amazing singing camilo
The day out
what just happened
Karaoke night
The day out
River time!
Swimming
You can skip some of this lol
After dinner
Somewhat relevant chapter
The market
Back at home
Some chapter lol
The wedding
My favorite stories
The party
🎢it was our wedding day🎢
Disclaimer

The engagment dinner

764 23 11
By l1ttlem1schief

Y/n pov
We walk down the stairs to meet the others waiting at the bottom for us. My eyes lock on Bruno and see his eyes scanning my body, a smirk forming on his face.
"You need something Bruno?" I question him sarcastically
"I always need something from you mi amore" he mumbles back at me.Bruno walks up to me and snakes his hands around my waist, pulling me close to him and leaning in to kiss me. Butterflies explode in my stomach as I kiss back aggressively yet passionately. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance which I happily allow. His tongue explores the inside of my mouth and I moan slightly.
"Ew get a room guys" Isabela scoffs in disgust.
"Good idea" Bruno says quickly before scooping me up in his arms and running upstairs and towards his room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.6K 32
Ever since you left the orphanage you've been exploring the world. When you hear of a Magic family living in a small village, you plan your next stop...
36.9K 737 12
[ literally edited the entire thing so like I recommend reading it a second time :)) ] Just a reader inserted into the movie, basically. If you want...
81.2K 2.4K 29
On a cold summer night, the doorbell at the Encanto house rang. Everyone was fast asleep, except Bruno who knew this would happen, as it was one of h...
93.7K 2.2K 16
"π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π»π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘œ~" "π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘Ž" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...