๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ , ๐ฃ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›...

By spellbrooked

โ–๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โ i wanna be your left hand man โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... the sweetest Pogue finds herself in the... More

๐Ÿฌ. ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐
๐Ÿ. ๐€๐†๐€๐“๐‡๐€
๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐Ž๐€๐“?
๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐, ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹
๐Ÿ–. ๐†๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐„ (๐’๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐˜)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐‹๐€๐– ๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐”๐๐‚๐‡๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐™๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐‘. ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’, ๐Œ๐€๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜, ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜, ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐’ (๐๐“. ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐’ (๐๐“. ๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐€๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐„๐‹๐„๐๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐‡๐˜๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“, ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“, ๐‚๐€๐’๐‡
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐€๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐„๐˜๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐ ๐„๐˜๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐๐„๐‚๐Š๐‹๐€๐‚๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐€๐“'๐’ ๐€๐’๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐'

15.6K 205 197
By spellbrooked

Elle walked into her house , closing the door slowly. She walked around the house , looking in the few rooms to check if her mom was there. No surprise , she wasn't.

The girl had gone home after the boating adventure , letting the others know she'd meet up with them later. She set her backpack down on her bed. The pins on the bag jangled softly as they fell against the mattress. She sighed , looking down at her shoes.

She flopped back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling , getting lost in the fan that spun above the bed. The girl hadn't closed her eyes for more than a minute , when the soft chime of her phone alerted her awake.

J :)

ELLE. Get your ass to JB's now !

What ? What's wrong ? I just left !

Just come here okay ? I'll explain when your here. It's a long story.

Be there in 5'

The girl quickly shut her phone off. She sprung up from the bed and grabbed the bag. Thinking the worse could have happened , she ran out the door , one of her sneakers untied.

She arrived at John B's to see the group on the porch. She ran up , opening the screen door and looking completely flustered.

"What's wrong ?! What happened ?" The blonde asked as JJ ran over to her. He put his hands on her shoulders , looking her in the eyes.

The world stopped. A small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth , which made her even more distraught.

She shrugged the bag off , landing to the floor with a thud. JJ shook her arm. The group looked at each other confused , as Elle glared at the rest of them.

"Hello ? JJ , what happened ?"

The blonde boy turned and sat her down. "We found a gun! Nevermind that's a minor detail-"

She gasped. Her eyebrows furrowed together , as she grabbed his hand. "WHAT?"

"Yeah and uh , oh right !" John B said , looking down at his shoes. "Scooter Grubb's is dead. The Grady-White was his."

Elle put her head in her hands , as JJ sat down next to her. She leaned over on him, which caused a small smile to tug at his face.

Their short-haired friend finally stood up. "We need to have total and complete amnesia." He said , pointing at John B.

JJ spoked up , now pointing at Pope. He tried not to move much , as to not disturb Elle.

"Actually , Pope's right. For once." When the girl finally sat back up , straighting her back , he stood. He walked over to the door , as the floorboards creaked. "See , I agree with you sometimes. Deny , deny , deny."

Kie set her arm down on a pillow , shaking her head. "Guys , we can't keep that money."

A confused look crossed Elle's face. "Money ?"

The blonde boy rolled his eyes as he turned towards Kie. "Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans , Kiara."

"We have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs." She threw her hands up. "Otherwise , it's bad karma."

Pope nodded in agreement. "Bad karma to be implicated in a felony , too." He lifted his head to look at the two boys across from him. "We gotta' go dark."

JJ stepped up to the window and looked out , which caused Elle to roll her eyes , knowing he wanted to be dramatic. "If that means we get to keep the money , then I agree."

The brunette boy looked up , patting JJ on the shoulder. "I don't agree."

"What ? Why ?"

John B threw his arms down as he paced around the porch. "Just think about it. This is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about. Same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the Porthole." He pointed out the window as he turned on his heels .

"Shit , one time I saw this dude begging for change in the Save-A-Lot parking lot because he needed gas. We're talking about , a dirtbag marina rat who's never had more than 40 bucks in his pocket , and all the sudden he's got a Grady-White? Just sayin'."

Elle looked up at him. "So..this Grady-White. It's really Scooters ?"

The group nodded in agreement, as Pope grabbed at fishing rod off the wall. The group kept talking as the walked out to the dock , confused about what was going on.

The two blondes walked in the back , next to each other. Elle turned to look at her friend , who was staring straight ahead.

She grabbed his shoulder, turning him on his heel. "What 'gun' were you talking about ?" She asked , raising an eyebrow at the boy.

JJ looked down. "We went to the hotel. , where the key was from , and I kinda stole a gun..and some money."

Elle gasped , looking down at the backpack the boy way carrying. "Is that -...is it in there?"

He nodded as he turned to keep walked. "Listen , Elle. It's fine. You know me. Well , you know me the best out of everyone here. I wouldn't do anything that could hurt someone."

The girl laughed. "Yeah right. I know well enough to think the opposite."

"Aw fuck you!" He said , laughing at her. He turned to face the blonde , looking at her side profile. A small smile tugged at her face , as her eyebrows turned upward. He felt completely mesmerized.

The group turned to them , as John B cupped his hands around his mouth. "Yo! C'mon slowpokes!"

JJ laughed and ran up to the brunette. "Alright alright!" He exclaimed , as Elle ran up behind him.

"I'm serious guys. Think about it." John B said, hopping up onto the dock's railing. "How does a marina rat get a Grady-White?"

The shorthaired boy inhaled sharply. "Prostitution."

John B sighed and shook his head. He held his hand out towards Pope , shaking it as he talked. "Square groupers , bro. Okay? Flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance."

He stretched his arm out towards the water , pointing to it as he continued. "They don't do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean ? JJ?"

"They were straight smugglin'." The blonde said , not taking an eye off of she fishing rod he held in his hand. Elle leaned on the railing next to him , her eyes fixated on the line in the water.

"Smuggling." Elle said , shaking her head in disbelief.

John B nodded. "Smugglin'," He threw his arms down , shifting glances around the room. "and I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband in that wreck."

The blonde boy nodded his head slowly. "Hell yeah." His fishing rod started to move in his hands , as Elle laughed and tried to grab it , keeping it stable.

"Fish on!"

——————-

The group sat inside the Chateau , all sitting in different places. JJ and Elle sat on the window-sill , Kie on a table , John B on a difficult window , and Pope on his bed.

"So.." Pope said , speaking with his hands. "For the record , of that is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband on the inside of it...it probably belongs to someone else."

Kie turned away , rolling her eyes. "Minor details."

"They could come looking for it. Taking it would be..." Pope through the stack of money down. "catastrophically stupid."

The blonde boy leaned off the window , giving the group a smug look. "Right. Well," He grabbed the money off the bed , spreading the green-bills in between his fingers. "stupid things have good outcomes all the time."

He leaned back down on the window , still messing with the money. "We just need to figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Till' then we just lay low. Just act normal."

Pope sighed. "Right. And how exactly do we do that?"

Elle and Kie exchanged excited glances. The curly haired girl stood up , shifting her glaze across the group. "Kegger?"

"Hell yeah!" The blonde girl yelled , high-fiving JJ.

————

The Pogues arrived to the boneyard , carrying their various items across the sandy beach.

JJ , Kiara , and John B all carried the kegger , smiling with relief as soon as they set it down. Pope and Elle carried plastic cups , setting them down next to the barrel of illegal substances.

Much to Kie's dismay , of course. "Seriously guys, plastic?"

The blonde and Pope exchanged glances before Elle started apologizing rapidly. "Sorry Kie , if it makes you feel better...Pope bought them."

Luckily for the girl , Kie's glare turned to Pope , taking the focus off of Elle. She quickly patted his back and whispered "Goodluck." before slipping away.

She walked over to JJ , who was filling a cup with beer. "Want one ?" He voiced , holding out a plastic solo-cup.

The blonde shook her head. "No thanks , maybe later."

JJ nodded and took it for himself. She appreciated how understanding he was about her distaste towards alcohol. She drank on occasion, but something about it made her feel , well , like her mom. He understood , so he never pushed her beyond her boundaries.

People from all over the island started to arrive. The Pogues , The Kooks , and the Tourons. Kie , Elle , and JJ sat on a log with some other Pogues , talking and having a good time.

The blonde girl laughed when JJ hoped onto the log , a little wasted , honestly. He jumped up and pumped his fist into the air , singing while saying "We are family!" then falling.

She helped him up , and walked over to John B to refill his drink for him.

Luckily , their friend stood at the kegger , helping people fill their drinks. "JB!" Elle called, holding up JJ's cup.

"Elle ? You're drinking ?" He asked , starting to fill it up. The girl only shook her head , glancing back at the blonde boy , who was now hopping from log to log.

She laughed , taking the cup back from the brunette. "Not now , this is J's." the girl admitted. Although , John B wasn't listening.

"JB?" She asked , snapping her finger. The boy flinched and she laughed as his cheeks turned red. She turned to see what he was looking at , only to find that it was Kook Princess herself , Sarah Cameron. I mean , with her asshole of a boyfriend Topper of course.

She gasped , laughing as her eyes went wide. "Holy shit , were you staring at Sarah Cameron?"

His eyes went wide as he covered her mouth with his hand , looking right at her. "Elle. I was not looking at her alright? Not a word to JJ."

The girl struggled to speak , only saying gibberish because of the hand that kept her silent. She reached up and took it off. As soon as she did , she burst out laughing.

"It isn't funny E." He sighed. "Not a word."

She nodded . She started turning to walk away , when she yelled out. "You're blushing by the way!"

Elle didn't need to turn around to know that John B was giving her the middle finger. She giggled lightly as she reached JJ , handing him the drink.

The blonde boy groaned and smiled , happily taking the beverage from her. "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, you're too impatient." She laughed , sitting back down.

—————-

The sun started to set , as Elle sat on a log by the water. She was far enough away from the party to have no one bother her , but could still hear the faint sounds of drunk high-schoolers.

She kicked at the water , drawing her name in the sand. The pants to her overalls were rolled up , as to not get wet and her t-shirt underneath blew in the slight summer wind.

Suddenly , the sounds of footsteps behind her made her jump , and cause her to swiftly turn her head. The outline of a boy came closer , but unfortunately , it wasn't any of her friends.

"Hello?" He asked , stepping closer. When he got in the light of the moon , Elle could make out who he was.

Rafe Cameron.

She turned her head curiously and raised an eyebrow. "Uh , Hello?"

The boy looked down at her , a blank expression turned to a small spark of joy. "Uh..can I sit here?"

She shrugged and looked back at the water , continuing to draw in the sand. Rafe stared at her , as she ran her fingers through her hair.

He cleared his throat. "You're the uh.." He stopped to think , snapping his fingers as he blanked out. "The..the Pogue's friend , right?"

"Technically, yes." She said , not taking her eyes off the sand. Her body tensed , wanting nothing more but this man to leave.

He sniffed , swiftly looking around. "Well , why aren't you with them?" He asked , trying to start up a conversation.

The girl turned to him , not standing to be rude any longer. "Well , I just got a little..overstimulated, guess. Wanted some peace n' quiet."

"Ah, I see." He said, nodding his head slowly. "You drink ?"

She shook her head , glancing down at the extra cup that was laid by his feet. "Oh , uhm , no , sorry." She said , shifting her weight from side to side. Her body language obviously implicated that she was uncomfortable , but he didn't seem to notice.

Rafe sighed and held out the cup , trying to get her to take it. "C'mon Pogue , it's just one drink. Can't hurt ?"

She glared down at the water , wanting nothing more but for a portal to open up and swallow her whole. "No , Thank you though."

"Oh come on-"

She looked around anxiously as he talked , looking for her friends. Her efforts changed when she noticed a stumbling blonde boy walking towards the log.

JJ shoved Rafe's shoulder , noticing Elle's body language right away. Right behind him was John B , Pope , and Kie, who all looked infuriated and annoyed.

"Can you not tell she's uncomfortable?" JJ asked , as Rafe stood up to confront him. "She said she doesn't drink , leave it at that."

The Kook stood taller than him, holding his arm out. "I'm just bein' friendly Pogue, calm down."

Kie snuck behind the boys and grabbed Elle's arm. , dragging her behind the group. "You okay ?" She asked , examining the blonde. "We noticed you were missing , everything alright?"

Elle nodded and smiled warmly. "I'm fine , I just got a little tired. Nothing escalated either , well , until now."

The two turned towards the boys , who now had John B involved. Sarah and Topper came with the rest of the party running over to see what was going on.

"Hey! What's goin' on?" Topper said, Sarah not far behind him.

JJ turned to face him , as Topper shoved him onto the ground. "Seriously bro? He wasn't even doing anything huh ?" He said , as JJ tried standing up.

The brunette had enough , before he stepped up to Topper and punched him in the face. Elle gasped and held her hand up to her mouth as Kie and Pope got closer to the fight.

"We're supposed to be incognito, remember?" Pope exclaimed , as Elle came up behind them.

The two continued to fight as Rafe slipped away in the crowd. Topper kicked John B down into the water , as JJ stood up.

The blonde looked over at Elle , raising an eyebrow and mouthing "Are you okay?"

She nodded as he walked over to the group. They all stared at the horrific fight between Topper and John B.

"Don't make me drown you like your old man , alright?" He said , kicking the boy down again.

The giant group chanted , as Elle looked around anxiously. She turned to JJ and shook him. "Make them stop! He's gonna' kill him!"

The blonde kept his eyes fixated on the fight , but grabbed Elle's hand in comfort.

John B tried to throw a punch , but got knocked down once again. This time , held underwater.

"LET GO!" Elle yelled , her eyes wide in fear. "YOU'RE GONNA' KILL HIM!"

No one did anything. The crowd chanted as the echos of "FIGHT , FIGHT , FIGHT!" rang in her ears.

Then, Sarah stepped forward towards Topper , screaming at him to stop , but he didn't.

JJ finally started getting worried , and looked at the girl next to him. Her lip trembled, and her eyes burned as she tried to keep her tears at bay.

JJ quickly grabbed his bag , and amongst all the screaming , the gun that was clocked against Topper's head was all right he heard.

"Yeah , you know what that is." JJ said, aggressively pushing the gun against the back of the Kook's head. "Your move broski."

Topper gasped , his eyes wide with fear. He slowly let go of the brunette , putting his hands up in defeat.

The crowd ran off the beach , the only people who stayed being their friends and Sarah.

Kie held her arm out towards the blonde boy. "JJ STOP!"

The Cameron girl stuttered on her screams. "CHILL OUT! PUT IT DOWN."

Elle was frozen , staring at the fight that unfolded in front of her , that was caused by her. "JJ! PUT THE GUN DOWN!" She yelled , her face pale from yelling.

The boy slowly stood up , his hands still raised in the air. "We're good, we're good! We're all good! Alright? Come on, man!"

"Kie! Can you check your psycho friend , please?" Sarah yelled before grabbing Topper and running off.

JJ pointed his gun in the air , walking around the beach in defiance. "Okay , everyone , listen up! Get the hell off our side of the island!" he yelled , as she shot the gun off. The crowd gasped and ran , leaving the small group of friends alone.

The blonde girl ran towards John B , just in time to see him pass out and fall into the water.

———-

AUTHOR SPEAKS !

1. This chapter is so long, but was SO FUN to write. Thank you again mika_drop for helping me write this story! Ilysm <333

2. i swear if i see one person say that Elle was flirting with Rafe i will personally drop kick you. Elle is just a NATURALLY NICE PERSON , who feels guilty whenever she has to be mean. That's just her personality, she wasn't flirting , she actually expressed that she was very uncomfortable, and that's why JJ and the others stepped in. They recognized her body language.

3. lots of small maywright (jj and elle) scenes in this chapter. them both sitting at the window sill , her leaning on his shoulder. I love doing things like that, and i promise there will be more of them soon!!!

4 . I love john b and elle's friendship ok goodbye.

xoxo, kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
210K 5.1K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist ยฉ 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
9.6K 591 22
๐Ÿ๏ธ โ› take you there every night, say that it's only right โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: marella river, kook princess, blocked out any memories she had shared with the...
1.1M 21.9K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...