Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

By Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... More

Peaches and Cream
Toffee Crunch
Caramel Bananas
Toasted Coconut
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Maple Walnut
Passion Fruit
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 1: Twinkie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Bonus 3: Cannoli

8.8K 115 1.7K
By Friesyum8

(SASUKE'S POV)
Five Years Later

"I'm nervous, guys." I mumble over the phone.

"Aww, don't be. Everything is gonna be alright." Sakura reassures me.

"But it's been so long. What if he's changed? What if I changed? What if he doesn't like me after all this time?"

Neji chimes in, "Don't be an idiot. You guys are basically soulmates. Don't you talk to him on the phone every day?"

"That's true... but we haven't seen each other in person since I left that day. What if I look ugly to him now?"

"Is that a joke? Don't be all insecure now. You're hotter than ever before, and this is coming from a lesbian, Sasuke." Sakura claims.

"Yeah! You look very youthful, I'm sure!" Lee adds.

"We're all rooting for you. This will go amazing. Trust me." Sakura encourages me.

"The ring that you selected is lovely, too. I've never seen an engagement ring using a pink tourmaline before. It's always a diamond or crystal usually." Neji marvels.

"Agh, don't remind me. Is it too unique? Would Naruto prefer something more traditional?" I question.

"It's fine! Stop being a worrywart!" Sakura lectures me, "I'm sure Naruto is gonna love it. Besides, it's not about the ring, it's about your proposal. As long as you pull that off, it won't matter what you put on his finger. He'll be too elated to care."

I sigh, "I guess you're right..."

"Stop sighing. At least pretend to be confident, Sasuke. You want to make a good impression for Naruto, right?" Neji advises, "For someone who graduated at the top of their class, you're rather paranoid."

"College was easy. But Naruto... Naruto is the love of my life. I can't mess this up."

"And you won't. Have a little faith in yourself."

Lee declares, "That's right, Sasuke! You take that ring and propose it to Naruto with extreme vigor and passion! Scream on the top of your lungs, 'Oh, Naruto, my love! Will thou join me in holy matrimony till death do we part? I promise to cherish thee and—'"

"Sasuke is not going to propose in old English, Lee!" Sakura chides.

"But why not? It's the most sophisticated and smart way to say it!"

"It's too cheesy!"

"Okay. Okay, you two. Shut up. I'm just gonna go with the traditional phrase. Nothing fancy." I shut them both down.

"I agree." Neji relates, "You'll overwhelm him with phrases like that. It's best to stick to the original way to ask for marriage. It sounds classy."

"Are you almost there, Sasuke?" Sakura changes the subject.

"Yeah." I grip the steering wheel and stare nervously at the convoluted road ahead of me.

"Okay! Don't forget to give him the flowers when you arrive!"

"Fix your outfit too. The suit and button-up is a nice look, but only when it's tidy." Neji affirms.

"Don't forget to smile, Sasuke!" Lee sings.

"Yeah. I got it. Thanks, you guys. You've made this entire process less stressful for me. I'm feeling a bit better."

"That's what friends are for." Sakura says, "Call us later when you have time, okay? I wanna know how everything went down."

"Will do." I take a deep breath, "Bye. Wish me luck."

"Byeeeee!" Lee screeches back and ends the call. I glance down at my phone that is perched on a phone holder on the car dashboard, watching the screen darken after the call ends.

I swallow at the sudden silence in the car.

Fuck. I'm all on my own now... it should be fine. I got this.

I take a left turn and enter an area of townhouses. Each complex is conjoined with the other, a plethora of windows scattering the off-white siding. There's a free space available in front of one of the homes for parking and I drive into the slot.

Naruto told me that he moved out of Itachi's place and into a townhouse by himself. He's been here for about two months. I wonder how it's like living on his own like that...

I last spoke to him yesterday. He thinks I'm coming over tomorrow but I decided to come early. I just can't contain myself. I'm nervously excited if that makes sense. I'm giddy to see him after all this time, but I'm nervous about how everything will play out.

I turn the car off and my hands slide off the foam steering wheel. My palms are sweaty and the steering wheel is left with the clammy indents of my grip. I lower the overhead mirror and peer at my reflection, fixing my hair with my fingers.

I look different than before. I'm taller and my features are more defined. I also started to work out more often. Naruto last saw me when I was eighteen, and now I'm twenty-three. The change shouldn't be that noticeable, right?

Gee, I wonder how he looks now.

A blush coats my face.

Probably super hot.

I close the overhead mirror and return it to the top of the car. As I'm doing that, my sight is pulled to the windshield and the pretty world beyond it.

The city is gorgeous, even in the morning.

Lights galore paint the streets and beautifully structured buildings are neatly stacked next to each other down the never-ending street. Some of those buildings loom so greatly that they look like they'll topple over on me from down here.

To think that, soon, I'll be going to one of those buildings daily to work. I'll have to wear business outfits every day, which means I'll somehow have to learn how to fix a tie to my chest.

Besides the buildings and littered streets of people, I notice something else that makes me do a double-take. A large electronic billboard plastered on the front of one of those shiny windowed buildings. They are usually used for advertising and news. Among the many of them hung up around the city, this one, in particular, has captured my attention.

I squint and lean forward in my seat, ducking my head to get a better view of that billboard. My heart picks up and the tremor gallops in my ear frantically. I swallow a couple of times and squint even harder, refusing to believe what my eyes are seeing right now.

"Is that... Naruto?"

The billboard screen showed none other than my beautiful blond in a frilly pink lolita dress and light makeup, twirling around in pink flowers with a contagious smile on his darling face. He spins around in circles and plops down into a bed of flowers; the soft pedals jump up from Naruto's weight and completely encompass the screen. It then cuts to a dainty bottle of perfume and the subtitles read the brand and title of said perfume.

I didn't realize that my jaw remained open that entire commercial until it finished and the billboard changed the screen to something else. I put my hand on my forehead and lean back, too shocked to even fumble out any words.

"Was... Was that really Naruto? My Naruto?" I say to myself, "No... that can't be right."

I jerk forward again and look through the windshield at the rest of the billboards. My eyes dart from screen to screen, searching for another sign of Naruto anywhere. Yet another screen showcases his beauty, and this time, he seems to be advertising a hippie clothing brand. He wears cute little star glasses and long pants with funky patterns on them.

My hand blindly moves towards the door handle and I open the door, forcing one foot out without my eyes leaving from the billboard. I needed a closer look. I make it outside and close my door after me, staring up at the last few frames of the clothing commercial with a look of awe.

"That's Naruto..." I finally process, "That's Naruto!"

My pale face brightens up with a shade of pink and I run my hand through my nicely combed hair, messing it up again right after I fixed it.

Fuck. I have to see him. He never told me anything about modeling or advertising. He said that he got a regular job... and that's how he saved up for the townhouse.

"He's gorgeous. How the hell is that even possible?" I wonder, "He's somehow even more attractive than ever before..."

While I was gone, Naruto and I were only able to call. That's it. No pictures. No Facetime. No visits. I was really busy with college and the reception was terrible over there, so I genuinely don't know how Naruto looks after five years.

Well, now I do. He's stunning. Absolutely ravishing. His beauty only grew along with him.

Now all I want to do is see him in person; hug his warm body and smoother that adorable face with kisses. I still can't believe that someone so fucking amazing is my boyfriend. What heroic deed did I do in my past life to deserve him?

I quickly snap out of my daze and open my car again, grabbing the purple flowers and sliding my phone in my back pocket. According to Sakura, these are called... clematis, I think? They're her favorite flower. I examine the intricate flower petals that have many different shades of purple and magenta and the bright green leaves surrounding them. Sakura wouldn't stop raving about how beautiful these flowers are and how symbolic it is for me to gift them to Naruto. I don't know anything about flowers, but if it's for the happiness of my ray of sunshine, then I'm willing to do anything.

I squeeze the prickly stems inside the elegant wrapping of the flower and breathe in deeply. I lift my head to peer at Naruto's townhouse and shake my shoulders to rid my nervousness. I don't think I've ever been so nervous about something in my entire life. Not only am I seeing my love after all this time, but I'm also planning to purpose to him. It's a big step.

Naruto will say yes. I'm sure of it.

I sigh loudly and take a hesitant step forward, biting the inside of my cheek. My other leg manages to step again in front of me and, with all the willpower I can summon, I continue to walk slowly to the steps leading up to Naruto's townhouse door. I dust off my suit and lick my lips, lifting my leg on one of the stairs.

Almost there, Sasuke. You're doing great.

I scoff at my pathetic thoughts of self-praise and try to distract myself as I march up the stairs. My vision gets narrower and narrower the closer I get to that tan door. I can barely contain my excitement... and paranoia.

Once I finally make it up there, I hold onto the railing with my free hand so I don't collapse. I pull at my collar too since it feels like the fancy thing is choking me to death.

"Okay. Okay. It's fine. Everything is gonna be fine." I tell myself, breathing in and out in a controlled pattern.

I'm gonna see him. My love, Naruto.

I extend a trembling hand out and stick out my finger, laying it against the doorbell button and pressing it down for a few seconds. I can hear the low buzz from inside and the sound makes my shoulders perk up. I pull away after the ring and straighten myself up.

I hope I look presentable.

I look around as I wait for someone to answer the door, peering curiously at the flowers Naruto has on display on the window sill. Judging by the small white look of them, those are daffodils. He must really like them for them to be sprawled all over the window sill in neat bulks. I advance closer to the window to smell the pretty things but a sound startled me back to my stance in front of the door. The sound of a door unlocking.

If it were possible, my heart was to jump out of my chest and slap me across the face, leaving a red mark on my pale cheeks. But, that's what you would call a blush. A very heavy blush.

The door opens slightly and I swallow the lump in my throat, standing tall and sticking my chest out to appear more muscular.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

The creaking door opens up a little bit more and I see a tan hand peek out from the side to push it. The sight of his hand already has my lips twitching up into a goofy smile and my face darkening more. I bite my bottom lip to hold back the smile and, I'm sure, my dimples are faintly showing at the side of my cheeks anyway.

His fingers are still so dainty and small in comparison to mine. Cute.

That tan hand pushes the door open all the way and I hold my breath at the moment of truth. My eyes widen and my smile drops immediately— not because I'm underwhelmed, no, but because the sight of my Naruto is too shocking to merely smile at bashfully.

There he was, hugging the door frame slightly. He was in a white bath towel, with water droplets dripping down his exposed jawline and legs. That tan skin is still as rich and smooth looking as ever. He had a smaller bath towel wrapped around his hair, and you could just barely see a few stray blond strands sticking out of the wrap. My eyes travel down his body, which was regrettably hidden under the damp towel. Instead of looking petite and small, like he did in his teenage years, he looks very... sexy.

Hell no, not sexy. Arousing. Provocative. I can't even find the words to describe his appearance if I tried. All I have to say is that looking at him makes me want to rip that towel off and see what racy body he has underneath it all. You could just see the indentations of his perfectly fit body through the towel. His collarbone, too, is somehow a real fucking turn-on.

My black eyes flick back up to his face and we make eye contact. I didn't notice because I was too busy checking him out, but Naruto is just as speechless as me. I could see his glimmering blue eyes scanning every part of me, and the thought alone makes me even more flustered. Those cerulean pupils move up and down, and his light blond eyelashes follow suit. I take the moment to analyze his face, and I notice just how much it's changed from when I last saw him.

His lips, for one, are more supple and plump, and they have the prettiest shade of peach pink. So soft and plushy. I want to kiss them. His whiskers are also still present, and with that blush coating them, they look even cuter. I have never felt the urge to run my fingers along those birthmarks of his, but now it's all I feel like doing.

The flowers in my hand slip from my loosening grip and fall to the ground. Naruto flinches from the sound and his body coils up. It's then that he realizes that he's been standing here, staring at me for the past five minutes in a revealing bath towel. His face erupts into a red flurry and Naruto pulls the towel up slightly, wetting his kissable lips.

"S-Sasuke..." He stutters out. His voice pushes my arousal to the edge and I hold myself back from tackling him down.

"Naruto..." I say back, slowly moving forward.

"W-Wait!" He blurts out, holding onto the door, "Let me get some clothes on."

He moves the door to close it and I act on impulse, slamming my hand on the door to block it from closing. Naruto gasps and looks up at me, holding very tense eye contact with me. I can feel my crotch tightening around my pants and I furrow my eyebrows, forcing the door back open and stepping inside. Naruto doesn't resist and bites his lip, stifling a high pitched hum.

I slam the door shut behind me and, in a frenzy, I grab Naruto's hips and yank him into a kiss. Naruto falls against my chest and squeezes his eyes shut, his coiled hands against my chest. My grubby hands handle Naruto harshly as I turn us around and pin him against the door rather forcefully. Naruto breathes out a moan as I ravish his lips, kissing and sucking at them as if it was my favorite dish in the world. And it is.

Naruto lets himself be completely captivated by me and his hands reach out to grab onto my back. His slender fingers glide down my back and feel my muscles through the cloth, such a delicate touch sending shivers down my back.

"Mhmm~!" He moans in my mouth.

Naruto parts his lips and my tongue slides inside his mouth, tasting every inch of the warm inside. He tastes sweet and citrusy, a fruity flavor that has always been accompanied by my Naruto. One of my hands slides up his curved body and cups the side of his chin, tilting his head to fall deeper into the kiss. Saliva drips from our mouths and chins in the connection, along with hot pants through our noses.

I squeeze his ass and the towel is yanked down from the bunched up cloth in my palm. I groan feeling the towel glide down and plow onto the floor, knowing now that Naruto is completely exposed under me. My hand holding his chin moves up to pull the towel off his hair, and the white cloth follows the large towel on the floor. I drive my fingers through his wet blond hair, and the follicles feel soft and silky against my fingertips. He seems to have grown out his hair a bit. It looks just as long as his father's hair.

I part from his lips and bring my kisses down to his neck, where I peck and nibble at the satiny skin. Naruto's shower scent oozes from his body; I can't help but press my nose against his neck and smell the delicious scent. He smells like vanilla and sweet confections. I bite his shoulder and leave a faint mark on his pure, clear skin. Naruto holds me close to him and his hands skate over to my shoulders, where they cup my sculpted jawline.

"Sasuke! Ahh!" He whimpers. His body begins to tremble and I glance back at my beloved's face, my long eyelashes fluttering at his expression.

"Oh, Naruto..." I breathe out, blinking with the build up of moisture in my eyes.

"S-Sasuke..." Naruto's eyebrows are curved above his head, creating little frowns above the blond brows. His lips quiver and he hiccups, crystal blue tears falling down his perfect face and falling onto his collarbone. He holds my face so dearly in his hands and sobs cutely, a look of unadulterated happiness in those pits of blue.

"I m-missed you! Hic! I missed you so—hic! m-much! Sasuke!" He hiccups through tears.

Seeing him cry over me makes me emotional too, and tears begin to drip down my eyelashes. I smile at him and lay my forehead against his, kissing him over and over. Naruto wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly, crying softly into my shoulder.

"I love you, Naru!" I gush, "I love you so much!"

Naruto sniffles and whimpers, "I— hic! love you too! Sasuke!"

The two of us just hugged it out. We stood there for who knows how long just hugging and crying amongst ourselves. I needed this. We needed this. After not seeing each other for five years, I was willing to hug Naruto till the end of time. I'm finally reunited with the love of my life and I couldn't be happier. I know things will only be better now that I'm with him.

I have a sense of deja vu to that one point in our lives where we were reunited after half a year by pure chance. That moment, for me, was the best thing that has ever happened to me. With this situation, I think my new favorite moment has been topped. Because I know now, for certain, that Naruto will be all mine forever. We're so close to having that happy ending. I can feel it.

I can't imagine how hard it must've been for him without me. He was all alone, with only Deidara and Itachi as companions. I know that I was lonely without Naruto. Waking up every day in a dorm room without him by my side was hard. Even though I earned my degree with ease, it doesn't mean that I was happy doing so. It was a struggle to get out of bed every morning. I'm just grateful that Naruto was always there to talk to me on the phone. Hearing that sweet, compassionate voice was always the highlight of my day.

I hope I was able to offer the same type of relief for Naruto while he was alone. I don't know what he was doing, especially after seeing those billboards, but it must've been very difficult work. I wish I could've supported him through it all.

All that matters to me is that Naruto is happy. And with him in my arms right now, crying his heart out, I know that I'm doing my life's purpose properly.

Naruto pulls away from the hug to look at my face, an overjoyed smile on his face. Naruto's teeth are just so perfect and shiny whenever he smiles. I fall for the look every time.

"Sasuke..." He whispers tenderly, feeling my cheekbones with his smooth fingers, "You look different."

"Different?" I chuckle.

"You look..." He feels the hairs on the back of my neck, "...so grown up."

"Really?"

"Yes... It's like..." More tears slip from his eyes, "I'm falling in love with you all over again just by looking at you."

My heart skips a beat, "I feel the same way. Naruto... I..."

Should I do it now? Should I ask him to marry me?

"I... I love you." I smile at him, "You look different too. More grown-up. More... mature."

Not yet.

"In a good way, I hope?"

"Yes, I mean, look at you!" I point out, "You look amazing! Your body is—"

I look down at Naruto's naked body and my sentence cuts off immediately, my cheeks heating up. Naruto smiles cutely and covers my eyes with his hand.

"You should know it's very rude to look away from someone's eyes when your speaking to them." Naruto teases, "Teme."

I scoff and grab his wrist, pinning it against the door above his head. While I'm at it, I grab his other wrist and pin it there too. Naruto lets himself be pinned to the door and that happy smile stays on his face.

"Dobe, how come you look so pleased right now?" I can't rid my smile either.

"I'm being pinned down by my hot boyfriend." Naruto's eyes dawn a sultry look, "And I'm naked."

Goosebumps prickle up on my skin, "What's so great about that?"

"Don't play coy with me, Sasu." Naruto smirks, "In this position, you can do anything to me. I'm practically defenseless."

He glances down at my crotch and bites his lips, looking back up at me, "Right?"

How did he get sexier?

My adam's apple bops with my harsh swallow, "Where's your bedroom?"

"Fuck the bedroom. You can take me right here."

My breathing becomes ragged and I lean close to his face, "Oh, I fucking love you."

I charge into Naruto's lips before he can respond and a hot moan comes out. Our lips suck and swirl around in an intimate passion while my hands practically nail Naruto's wrists to the door. Naruto kisses me back with as much vigor he can muster being immobilized and grinds his naked body against mine. A grunt shakes my throat and I bite down on Naruto's bottom lip, dragging it out slightly and letting it snap back.

I release Naruto's wrists and start caressing his entire body up and down. I feel his chest and those perked nipples rubbing along my palm. By lowering my hands even further, I can feel a semblance of muscle on his abdomen. Naruto doesn't have fully structured abs, but he's fit enough to have the silhouette of them. His hips dip down to his plump ass and thick thighs, where his erection stands tall between his legs.

Naruto whimpers lightly when my fingers brush his sensitive shaft. I slide my hand underneath one of his thighs and lift it up, allowing his legs tangle around me. Our members are brought dangerously close together now and Naruto shifts his hips to create friction.

My lips latch onto Naruto's tongue and suck it slowly, before retracting to kiss his neck. Naruto throws his head back and it thumps on the door, giving me more room on his neck to kiss. His panting picks up and I can feel his chest rising and falling under me.

"Hah! Hahh! Ah!" Naruto pants, moving his hands to pinch the fabric of my shirt, "Off... Hah! T-Take it off!"

I lick my lips as I pull away from his neck, "You do it."

Naruto doesn't hesitate and begins to slide my suit jacket off my shoulders, bringing the fabric down my lower arm. I help him completely take the jacket off and it falls to the floor next to the two discarded towels. All that remains is my white button-up. Because of my sweat, my muscles and abs are extremely visible through the damp clothing. Naruto can't keep his eyes off it. He drags his hands along my chest and feels my upper body through the shirt with an eager look.

"Oh wow..." He marvels, feeling each ab of mine one by one with his finger, "S-So sexy..."

Naruto puts his hands on my shoulders and looks up at me, "H-Have you been working out, Sasuke?"

"Mhmm. Everyday." I hum, squeezing his thighs, "What do you think?"

Naruto's lips curl up into a sultry smile and he hooks his fingers on the collar of my shirt, holding onto the straps tightly and yanking it outward. Buttons come flying off my button-up and the shirt makes a loud tearing noise. With stray pieces of my shirt in his hand, Naruto lets them drop to the ground so that he can touch my bare chest. I blush at his assertiveness and watch as he caresses my muscles.

"I think it's very attractive..." He purrs, planting soft kisses on my stomach. Those kisses trail up my body and settle on one of my nipples, where he sucks and licks at the pink bud. I grit my teeth and dig my fingers into his thighs at the pleasure of his hot mouth.

"Agh... yes..." I praise him, tilting my head back, "I love it when you do that..."

Naruto replies with a sexy hum and twirls his tongue around my bud, making lewd noises of saliva. His plump lips wrap around the nipple and suck it, turning the pale skin in that area pink. My erection twitches in my pants and, coincidentally, one of Naruto's hands traces down my abdomen towards my crotch. He holds onto the belt and unbuckles it with ease, moving underneath it to undo the pants' button.

His hand slithers inside my pants and past my underwear to my throbbing member, where he fishes it out of the thick cloth. I can feel his warm fingers wrapped around my shaft and his palm rubbing ever so slightly against it. Naruto moves onto my other nipple and begins to pump my member in his hand.

"Ugh! Naruto!" I grunt, looking down at him, "Fuck..."

He looks up at me with that tongue hard at work, flicking and swerving around one of my perky buds. His eyes narrow further until he almost looks mischievous and those perfect teeth nibble on my bud lightly. My eyebrows furrow at the look and I jerk my hips forward, pushing Naruto's back against the door again. Our two members press along each other. Naruto and I simultaneously draw our attention to them.

"Hahh... Haa..." Naruto pants, gawking at the size of my length in comparison to his, "D-Did you get bigger, Sasuke?"

"Is it too much for you?"

Naruto laces his small hand around our lengths, feeling the spiraling heat against his palm, "I think it's just right..."

My lips twitch to a smirk, "How tight are you?"

"Tight enough for you to cum the second you're inside of me."

"Is that a promise?" I scoff.

"I don't know..." He whispers, his blue eyes glowing, "You'll just have to find out yourself, Sasu."

I want to cripple that arrogance of his and make him cry.

"Oh, I will." I declare.

Naruto begins to stroke our members together and he swallows back a moan, "I'm l-looking forward to it..."

"Really?" I buck my hips, trying to overwhelm him.

"Ah! Y-Yes... I am..." He yelps.

His wrist speeds up and I watch his dainty hand travel up and down our members. His hot breathing and hurried moans pick up, cute blond eyebrows curving up on his forehead.

"Ah... Hah... Mhm!"

Seeing his face contort under me in pleasure arouses a feeling of pure euphoria. My Naruto is right here. I don't have to imagine his gorgeous face anymore since I have him. All that phone sex we had where I only had sounds to go off of pale in comparison to the real thing. I can see him, feel him, kiss him, touch him, and so much more. I never knew how much of a privilege that was until I wasn't able to do any of those things.

Naruto's cute mouth stays open, "Hah... Ahh... Ah! Shit..."

His legs wrap around my abdomen and squeeze it, bringing me even closer to his trembling body. Naruto looks up at me in his pleasured state with those dazed squinted eyes of his. I get lost staring into the dreamy blue color and my heart skips a beat. What if I just spontaneously asked him now? His pink face would turn into a tomato, surely. And his voice, wow, I can just imagine how slurred and sexy it would sound trying to respond to my proposal. I get even hotter just thinking about it.

"Naruto?" I pant lightly, mumbling his name with a low voice.

"Y-Yes, Sasuke?" He stares back at me expectantly, those beautiful blond eyelashes blinking innocently.

Marry me.

"I—"

*Ding-dong!*

Naruto and I flinch at the loud doorbell chime coming from the door.

Are you serious?! Right now?!

Five years later and we still can never do something together without getting interrupted!

"Who is it?" I whisper to Naruto in a panic.

Naruto nibbles on his bottom lip as he thinks and shakes his head, "I don't know who it could be..."

His small hands tremble and he takes them off our members slowly, bringing his palms up to cover my mouth.

"Don't say anything. I-I got this." He instructs quietly.

I nod and a small blush covers my face. This situation is a pain, but it's kind of bittersweet. It reminds me of back then where Naruto and I used to sneak around and do this type of thing together. It's like we're still little teenagers.

"Uh, yes?" He raises his voice.

"Na-ru-to!" The person from the other side of the door sounds out his name in syllables, "Hurry up and open the door. You're gonna be late again."

"Late...?" Naruto repeats to himself, "...Oh shit!"

He raises his eyesight back to me and wears a face of shock. I scrunch my eyebrows up at the cute look of cluelessness.

"I have a photoshoot today! I completely forgot!" Naruto exclaims.

A photoshoot! So he really is a model.

"I reminded you an hour ago. You said you would be ready." The door person sighs.

"I was getting ready, I swear! I picked out some clothes, took shower and then—" Naruto stops his sentence and gawks at me, a red blush on his whiskered cheeks, "...then uh... something came up and I g-got a bit side tracked..."

Something did come up, alright...

"Naruto, how many times do I have to tell you that we can get ramen on the way there! You don't have to drop everything to eat it!" The door person lectures.

"It wasn't ramen this time!" Naruto blubbers, "C-Can't we just reschedule it? I have something really important to do!"

Me. I'm something.

"This is really important, Naruto. It can't be rescheduled. You know how hard it is to get Konan as a photographer. She's been fully booked since last year!" The door person explains, "Look, whatever it is you need to do I can do it. I am your manager, after all. I'm supposed to make your life easier."

Naruto moves his hands from my mouth and has them cup my face. He squishes my cheeks together and talks softly, "But..."

"Do your photoshoot, Naru. Don't worry about me." I reassure him.

"B-But... You finally came back after all this time. I want to spend time with you..."

Oh god. I love him so much.

"It's fine. I'm staying here permanently. After your photoshoot, you can have me all to yourself, okay?" I smile slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm sure." I chuckle, "Can I come with you?"

His eyes widen and a giddy smile lines up on his perfect pink lips, "Oh! You should! It will be fun!"

Naruto addresses the door person, "Jugo! Can my big, strong boyfriend come with us?"

Jugo?

"Big, strong— What?! Sasuke's here?!" Jugo screeches, "Wasn't he supposed to come tomorrow?!"

It is him! How in the world did he end up over here— a manager to my boyfriend, no less!

Naruto's legs sway happily in my hold and he sings out a response, "Sasu came early~"

"I cleared your entire schedule for tomorrow till next week in anticipation for his arrival... Are you still doing the shoot today, then?" He asks.

"Yes!" Naruto cheers, stamping a kiss on my lips, "Sasuke said that he wanted to come with us. Is that okay?"

"I don't see any problem with it. Sure. He can come." Jugo approves, "But you need to be out right this second! There is little time left to spare."

"Uhh— wait I gotta get dressed!" Naruto squirms in my hold.

"You're still naked?!" Jugo screams.

"I'll be quick!" Naruto announces, sliding out of my grip and standing on his marble floor. He pecks me on the lips and says, "Answer the door for him. I'll be back."

"Okay..." I nod and watch him scurry away to one of the rooms in this home. I pick up the towel and my tattered shirt, tossing it aside to one of the couches in the living room.

I didn't take the time to analyze it before, but Naruto actually has a gorgeous home interior. All the furniture is themed with this lemon and blue color scheme. The couch is light yellow leather with blue pillows, while the coffee table is blue marble with yellow accents. The walls are painted with a banana yellow with shimmery blue trim at each corner. Even the small mug of empty hot chocolate was blue with a yellow handle. I guess all that modeling gave Naruto all the funds he needed for a luxurious life.

With the combined funds I'll eventually be gaining from my father's company, we'll end up being almost too rich. How is it that we went from dirt poor teenagers to living lives of ease like this? It really seems like we're living a fairytale. All I'm waiting for now is the wedding scene. My life will be complete once I can call Naruto my husband and the co-parent of my children.

"Can you let me in?" Jugo speaks up.

I snap out of my daze and quickly approach the door, unlocking it and pulling it open. On the other side was Jugo, in the flesh. I would like to say that he changed after the many years that I haven't seen him, but that would be lie. He looks the same. Not that that's a bad thing though. Jugo was always considered to be attractive in his school when I visited. He has this natural large stance and broad shoulders that make him really intimidating. However, once you get to know him, you realize that he's much more down to earth.

He's certainly nothing like his foster siblings, Karin and Suigetsu. I don't know how someone so decent could get involved with that crowd, but I digress.

Jugo stands on the front porch with his hands folded in front of him and his orange hair combed upwards. No words are exchanged between us. I watch silently as his orange eyes slowly descend from my face to my chest. He scoffs and the noise makes me chuckle.

"Are you asserting dominance by answering the door shirtless?" He chuckles.

I glance at my exposed chest, "Mm. Totally. I'm just trying to show you what a real alpha male looks like."

There's complete silence. Then hysterical laughter.

Jugo and I used to always joke like this. We were really close up until he moved.

"Haha! It's been so long, Sasuke! How have you been?" Jugo laughs.

"Everywhere and nowhere, man. Everywhere and nowhere." I shake my head.

Jugo follows me inside and we continue our conversation after taking a seat at the yellow sofas. I missed having these types of chats with him. Once you get to know Jugo, it becomes really difficult to not spill your guts out to him. He listens closely and offers insightful responses to everything. He's an open-minded intellectual. If it weren't for his foster siblings hanging around him all the time, I probably would have told him about my crush on Naruto back then.

"What does that even mean?" He asks.

"Like..." I slouch forward, laying my elbows on my thighs, "...I feel like I've made so many life changing decisions and... well, nothing has happened. Yet. I'm waiting for it though."

"You're talking about Naruto, right? You know I was so surprised to hear that you two were dating when Naruto told me. I never thought of you as a person to like romantic relationships before that, no offense."

"None taken. That's how I liked to present myself to people who didn't know. But now that we're here in the big city I don't have to act like I hate romance or intimacy." I explain, "All that's left to do is just cement it; guarantee a future for me and Naruto after all this hard work. Naruto told you what we went through, right?"

Jugo sighs, "Yeah. I feel bad for you guys. It must've been really hard to hide yourself like that in front of everyone for so many years."

"Tell me about it. There were so many times that I wanted to curse people out for hitting on Naruto. Or I just wanted to simply flaunt off the fact that we were in a relationship to someone— anyone. I was desperate to express my love for him with other people. Keeping it bottled in like that in fear of prosecution wasn't healthy for me at all. It was certainly hell for Naruto too since I know how social he could be."

"That does sound like hell. Genuinely. If I was in that position I wouldn't be able to keep it in when people overstepped my lover's boundaries. Maybe I'm just prone to conflict though..." Jugo says.

"Right?! I almost picked a fight with a girl once because she looked at Naruto a certain way. I think I was a little over dramatic though, considering the fact that she was just a waitress serving Naruto diligently. I wonder why I thought pleasantries were a form of flirting back then..."

"Ah, dude, I'm not gonna lie to you. I did hit on Naruto when we first met." Jugo rubs the back of his neck, "I didn't do anything after he told me he had a boyfriend, but it did take a while to get over my little crush. Two years, to be exact."

I purse my lips, "Somehow, I'm not surprised by that. I know I would've been pissed hearing that as a teenager but now I know. I'm more... how do you say... mature. I understand that people are going to like Naruto because he's the most attractive person on the planet and—"

"Haha! You're adorable, Sasuke!" Jugo laughs, "You're so infatuated with him. You talk just like he does about you. I swear he's said something along those lines of: "Sasuke is the hottest thing in the universe, even hotter than the sun," You're both so cheesy. Ahaha!"

My pale face suddenly turns pink instead, "He said that about me?"

"Oh yeah. Plenty of times. That's how I knew I didn't stand a chance. Y'all really do deserve each other. I could never be so cheesy."

"You think?" I tilt my head downwards, fiddling with my fingers on my lap, "...cuz I was actually planning on taking the next step. Like... you know..."

Jugo straightens up in his seat, "You're gonna propose?!"

"Shhh! Don't say it so damn loud!" I shush him through a heavy blush.

He smiles sheepishly and lowers his voice, "You're gonna propose?"

"Y-Yeah..." I reach in my back pocket and pull out that special black box, "I have the ring and everything..."

"Ooooh. Can I see?"

"Be careful with it." I say sternly, passing the delicate box to his large, ragged hands.

Jugo holds the box carefully and slowly lifts the lid, the pink light of the gem reflecting on his face. His throat bobs with a harsh swallow as he stares marvelously at the beautifully glowing ring.

"Nah, bro. Marry me instead."

I scoff, "Pfft. Is it a good ring?"

"Good? Nope. This some rich people shit. It's... indescribable. Naruto will go bonkers over something like this on his finger, surely." Jugo marvels.

"I hope so... I'm really nervous about it. I don't know why though since I'm confident that Naruto loves me unconditionally. Still..." I voice my doubts.

Jugo hands me the box back, "It's natural to be nervous, Sasuke. This is a huge step. Are you worried that it won't go perfectly?"

"But what even is perfect, Jugo? I don't even know what the is ideal way for me to pop the question."

"Hmm..." Jugo puts his oversized hand on his chin, "Well, in the movies, people propose in extravagant, fancy places. Like at a high-class restaurant or on a cruise. The beach, even."

"Uhh. I'm not sure if I wanna propose in the middle of discarded sediment and salty water." I pout, "The restaurant sounds nice, but wouldn't that attract so much attention?"

"I don't know, Sasuke. It just depends on preference. What are you planning to say to him?"

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. Perplexed, I mumble gibberish but nothing good comes from it.

"...Shit. I don't know." I say after a period of silence, "What do people usually say?"

Jugo tries to explain, "They're kinda like: "You're the love of my life... blah, blah, blah... you're my other half... and whatever. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you—" Shit like that. Then you list the reasons why you like them."

"I see..." I swallow, "I'm screwed."

"I bet it's easy. You're overthinking it. Try it on me."

"What?"

"Try practice proposing on me. Pretend I'm Naruto." Jugo claims, tapping his chest with his fist.

I look at him up and down skeptically, "I can't. You look nothing like him."

"Just do it, man. What are you going to lose?"

I sigh, "Oh-kay..."

He clears his throat and raises the pitch of his voice to sound like Naruto, "So, Sasuke, is there something you want to tell me?"

I cringe at the display, swallowing my pride and replying halfheartedly, "Umm. Yeah."

"Go ahead." Jugo nudges.

I shift off the couch and descend to one knee, holding out the box to Jugo. Jugo pretends to be shocked and puts his hands on his face, a superficial gasp leaving his mouth. I bite my lip to hold back a snort.

"...Naruto, uhh... I love you a lot and... umm... I would like to spend the rest of my life with you..." I mutter.

"And?" Jugo bats his eyelashes like a little girl.

I continue painfully, "And... um, you're hot and cute... and you have a loud personality— wait no... J-Just um... W-Will you marry me?"

"Oh, Sasuke!" Jugo brightens up but quickly deadpans, "No."

I groan and stand up from my position on the floor, "That was so dumb."

"It was dumb because you thought it was dumb. When it's the real deal, the words will just come to you. It doesn't have to be planned." Jugo nods.

"I really do hope so, Jugo... If I screw this up, I'll never forgive myself..." I facepalm.

"Screw what up?" Naruto asks, emerging from one of the rooms. I quickly stash the box back in my pocket and turn to face Naruto, a cold droplet of sweat rolling down my forehead.

"Nothing! It was... nothing..." My sentence trails off once I get a full view of my fully dressed blond.

I almost don't want to let him leave, now. The world doesn't deserve him. He's all mine.

Naruto wears a cream colored wool sweater over his puffy collared shirt. He has cute blue cuffed jeans on with adorable light blue shoes, brown socks peeking through the top. The sweater also has a pastel frog graphic on it that matches the frog satchel hanging down to his hip. Lastly, I notice that he has a slight bit of makeup on. Just a dash of pink blush on his cheeks and semi-glossed lips. The whole look just has me red and speechless. Naruto really knows how to style outfits.

"Do I look alright?" Naruto questions, fixing the white collar to have it sticking out a bit more.

"Amazing as usual, Naruto!" Jugo cheers, shooting up from the couch, "Now, let's go! We were supposed to be on the road ten minutes ago!"

Naruto beams happily and follows Jugo to the front door, hooking onto my arm on the way there. He pulls me along with him, stopping by the coat hanger by the door to get a top for me. He pulls out this large oversized green and blue striped sweater and slides it onto my head. I put my arms in the slots and smooth down the cottony material. It fits me nicely and smells like Naruto. I like it.

"You look so cute..." I fluster.

Naruto squeezes my arm tighter and I can smell the vanilla scent oozing from his side hug, "Thank you, Sasuke. You look cute too."

"I look cute?" I wonder as we stroll out of his home, stepping down each step to the luxury car Jugo drove in on.

"Oh yes." Naruto reaches out and pinches my pink cheek, "I've always loved the face you make when you admire me."

"But I'm always admiring you."

"Then I always love your face." He giggles.

I can't help but smile at that, "Fair enough..."

We reach the car and Jugo opens the automatic back doors for us. The van itself is dark blue with purple accents; it shines gorgeously in the bright sun. It must've costed a fortune.

"After you, lovebirds." Jugo bows in a dramatic fashion, making Naruto laugh at the goofy action. Once the door finishes sliding open, Naruto and I step inside and sit down on the warm leather seats. Jugo presses a button and the door begins to automatically close itself. He wanders to the front of the car and sits in the front seat, pressing the engine button to turn on the car.

Despite how spacious the backseats are, Naruto and I are huddled close together with our thighs touching. Naruto still has his arm hooked in mine and he leans his head on my shoulder, sighing contently once the car starts rolling forward.

"What's the shoot about, Jugo?" Naruto inquires.

"Lipstick." He replies simply, keeping his eyes on the road. There is the glass wall that separates the front seats from the back, which I'm assuming is for privacy sake.

"Lipstick? What type?"

"That new brand, Paramour."

Paramour? That sounds familiar. Pa said that once I start leading the retail company in this city, that I should pay attention to big brands like Paramour. They're a popular beauty and cosmetics brand. It would be an asset to start selling their products in our stores.

"So... what kind of theme is it? Sweet? Obnoxious? Adorable?" Naruto blurts out question after question.

"Sexy." Jugo states.

"Sexy?" Naruto furrows his cute blond brows, "That's not my brand though."

"I know. I know. But I think it's about time you try something new. Try to venture out from that cute demographic that you're in." Jugo conveys, "Your fans want it, for sure. They have never seen the sexy side of you. I'm sure your capable of it."

"Am I?" Naruto sticks his lower lip out and glanced up at me, "What do you think, Sasu?"

"What?"

He stares mindlessly at me, "Am I capable of being sexy?"

Capable? You are already. You have been for so long.

"Definitely."

He puffs his cheeks up, "You're just saying that cuz you're my boyfriend. I don't know if other people find me sexy."

Oh, they do. They all do.

Jugo speaks, "Well, we shall see what they want you to do when we get there. Maybe I'm wrong and they don't want sexy. Maybe they do actually want cute and moe. I just thought that deep crimson lipstick doesn't exactly scream cupcakes and rainbows."

"Hmm. It's a campaign for red lipstick?" Naruto speculates, "Am I the only one modeling?"

"I think so. It's for promotional purposes. They will be displayed on billboards and the stores where they're sold."

This is crazy. Naruto's face is going to be everywhere endorsing this lipstick. I wonder if he has crazed fans similar to that of the girls who liked me in high school.

"Sasuke, do you think I'll look good in red lipstick?" Naruto puckers out his lips.

You look good in everything... and in nothing.

I cup Naruto's chin with one hand and brush my thumb along his glossy lips. I can feel his hot breath on my fingertip as it's dragged along the smooth pink surface. Some of the gloss comes onto my finger in the process.

"I'll tell you if it looks good when I see it."

"O-Okay..." Naruto stutters, trying to regulate the growing blush on his face.

"If you two are gonna flirt then—" Jugo brings up but Naruto swiftly interrupts him.

"How much time till we get there?" He interjects.

"Uh— ten minutes?"

"That's enough time. Jugo, dim the glass wall please." He commands.

Jugo quickly flicks a switch and the glass wall between us darkens to black. I can no longer see him driving and I'm sure he can't see us back here. Naruto wears a sultry smile and mounts my lap, keeping both of his legs on the opposite side of me. I bite my bottom lip and move my hands to grip his thighs, loving Naruto's eager attitude.

"Ten minutes, huh?" I simper, "So little time."

"You'll be surprised to know what I can do in ten minutes."

"Enlighten me." I narrow my eyes.

"You see, I would... but..." He walks his dainty fingers along my chest, "...I have to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" I ask automatically, preoccupied with staring at the faint bite mark on his shoulder. It peeks out because of shirt tilting crookedly to the side.

"Is it a shock for you... to see me as a model?" Naruto drawls.

I squeeze his thighs through those baggy jeans, "It was initially... but it makes sense now."

"How so?" He lays his hands down on my shoulders, looking down at me from his elevated position.

"You're stunning, Naru. You also look amazing on camera. It was inevitable that you would become a model, I guess."

"Thanks..." His big blue eyes start to water, "I was w-worried that you wouldn't be a fan of it..."

"Awww, don't cry baby." I lift one of my hands and use it to wipe away his tears before they're shed, "What's wrong?"

"I thought that y-you would disapprove of my modeling c-career." He sniffles cutely, "I've avoided doing very revealing photo shoots because of that. I-I didn't want you to think I w-was being unfaithful by showing off my body for millions to see..."

"Oh no, it's alright. You can do whatever kind of photo shoots you like, Naru. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." I smile.

"S-So... you won't get jealous?" He whimpers, his cute little nose colored with pink.

I chuckle, "No. No. I don't care."

"Y-You don't care?" His vision darts to the side, "...I kinda like when you're jealous though."

"...I don't care because, at the end of the day, you're mine. All those fans can gawk at you all they want but..." I pull his face a little closer to mine, squishing his cheeks so that his lips pucker out like a fish, "...they'll never see you in this state. No one will, but me. That's why I'm okay with it."

Naruto lets out a shaky, aroused huff, "I love it when you're possessive, Sasuke."

"Ah, would you prefer that I was jealous about your sexy photoshoot then?"

Biting his inner cheek, Naruto flushes slightly, "M-Maybe..."

He's so cute. How amusing.

"Didn't you used to hate my possessiveness?" I ask.

Naruto shakes his head, "No... I always found it to be endearing. It was validating for me. As long as you were possessive, I knew you still loved me."

"Naru..." I keep my voice genuine, "No matter what, I'll always love you. My possessiveness isn't the only form of showing that. My actions, my words... everything I do shows how much I love you. Please don't ever doubt that."

"I know Sasu, it's just that... I was very insecure back then. Way more than I am now." Naruto confesses, "My moments with you are the best periods of my life. It's so perfect that... that I felt like I didn't deserve it. That's why I always feared that maybe it was all too good to be true. I thought that the two of us together forever was just an impossible dream that would never come true..."

"You don't believe that anymore, right? Because this is real, Naru. I'm here." I brush the sides of his neck with my fingers as I cup his face, "It is a dream— but not an impossible one. We made our dreams come true together and we deserve every second of it. I'm not going anywhere anymore. You're staying with me too."

Naruto processes my words and manages to smile through held back tears, "Y-You're right. I don't know what I was thinking back then."

"It's okay. I had my share of nonsensical thoughts too, especially during the time we were away from each other. I'm just glad that situations like that are behind us now. You have a very successful career and... I'll start work next week. We're on our way."

"Oh, Sasuke!" Naruto wraps his arms around me in a tight hug, "You always know what to say to make me feel better..."

"That's what boyfriends are for..." I hug him back.

And, hopefully, what husbands are for too...

Naruto gasps and retracts momentarily, "J-Jugo, can you h-hear us?"

"...No." He replies from the other side.

We both exchange dazed looks. Naruto is the first to turn bright red, followed by my quick coloration from pale to pink.

"I-I'm sorry! I forgot that y-you could still hear us with through the dark glass!" Naruto apologizes, "I hope you aren't cringing t-too hard..."

"It's quite alright, Naruto. You guys sounded cute. It's like listening to a romance movie."

"Thank god we didn't use those ten minutes differently..." I murmur; embarrassed, but relieved.

Naruto laughs sheepishly, "Yeah... imagine that. Uh... Jugo, are we almost th-there?"

"We arrived three minutes ago. I didn't want to interrupt your conversation so I stayed put."

"I'm sorry! Are we late?!" Naruto shrieks.

"We're barley on time, but not late. Let's get going." Jugo instructs, clicking the button to un-dim the glass pane. His figure is revealed to us with the brightening of the glass and Jugo raises a brow at our position. Naruto is still sitting on my lap in a rather suggestive fashion.

"Would you two prefer some more alone time? I can ask them to wait a few more—"

"N-No need!" Naruto quickly slides off me, "Just hurry up and open the car door!"

"Very well..." He leaves the driver's seat and shuts his own door behind him. I hear a small click and the van doors unlock, automatically sliding open for our exit. I step out first and lay my fancy shoes down on the paved road below us. It seems that we're parked at the side of a long lane of buildings. The studio that the picture is presumably going to be taken is right in front of me, in a tall windowed building. I have to physically lift my head to see the top of it, and even then, the optical illusion of the angle makes the building seem like it's falling on me.

Naruto slides to the edge of the car exit and I hold my hand out, grabbing his hand and helping him out like some sort of price charming and his darling princess. If I told that analogy to Naruto, though, he'd probably chew my head off. Once he's fully on the floor, we keep holding hands with our fingers intertwined together. Jugo beckons us to follow him into the large building.

"Sasu, I must warn you in advance... don't do anything dumb out in broad daylight like this, especially with me here next to you." Naruto says quietly, keeping his head facing straight.

"May I ask why?"

"I'm a bit of a popular figure in the media so there are some journalists taking pictures of me as I walk in public areas sometimes. I just don't want you to be broadcasts doing something stupid is all, okay?" He explains.

Ah. My boyfriend is a celebrity.

"I see..." I nod, "Does the public know your sexuality? Do they know anything about me?"

"Well..." Naruto squeezes my hand, "I've never formally said what I identified as in an interview. I always avoid those questions. But I'm sure anyone who has seen my brand can make their own assumptions. I didn't want to say anything unless I had your approval. I didn't want the news to somehow interfere with your college education in that homophobic city..."

"That's a good call. I'm sorry you had to suppress yourself though..." I frown.

"No, it's okay. I can show you off now so it was worth it." He kisses me on the cheek.

I scoff, "Show me off?"

"Oh yes. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're narcissistic."

"Heheh. I know. I know. I hope your beloved fans can accept that their precious Naruto Namikaze has me as his boyfriend." I chuckle.

"That's Naruto Uzumaki to you. I used my mother's maiden name instead so they couldn't make that connection to my father. There are some theories out there, though..."

"Naruto Uzumaki, huh?" I repeat the name.

"Clever, right?"

Naruto Uchiha sounds better in my opinion.

Jugo opens the doors for us and we enter that freakishly tall building. He checks in at the front desk with a receptionists and is given a key to the elevator. He leads the way to the elevator and Naruto and I follow close behind. Naruto seems so natural in this environment. He isn't the least bit surprised by the amount of random mannequins just chilling in every corner of the lobby. Each of them was in a separate outfit; the outfits themselves were also very funky.

Anyway, we use the elevator to get up to the twenty-first floor and Jugo rushes us out the minute the doors opened. I scope out our surroundings as we speed walk down the halls, trying to contain my curiosity to touch the random racks of clothing and materials. Finally, we make it to a place that resembles a photoshoot and Naruto is quickly whisked away from me to get ready. Jugo stays behind while we watch him get prepped.

"You ready to see Naruto in action?" He asks me, his arms crossed.

"In action? Like... modeling?"

"Yeah. He's a really good one. Trust me. It's like the poses just come naturally for him. He also knows how to work his face too. There's a lot that goes into modeling than first meets the eye. It's actually a very complicated thing to master."

"Really? I always thought it was just about looking pretty..." I mumble.

"Yikes, Sasuke. Someone needs a wake-up call." Jugo looks around the set, weaving his sight through the frenzy of staff members zipping around to get the scene ready. He gasps when he sees what he's looking for and grabs my arm, yanking me through the crowd to that area.

"Yo! Sasori!" Jugo calls out. I squint my eyes and notice who we're steadily approaching is, indeed, Sasori.

I know Sasori. He was one of my brother's friends back when I was a freshman. I wonder if he remembers me. All I remember about him was that he used to nag Itachi to take care of his long hair.

Sasori turns around to the both of us with pursed lips. He had a look of stress before, but after making eye contact with me, all that pent up tension melted away; replaced with shock.

"Woah. Is that— No..." Sasori looks me up and down with those hazel eyes of his, "No... It can't be..."

"It's nice to see you again, Sasori." I greet.

"Sasuke? Jesus Christ, boy, what the hell happened to you? You're so... so... big now." He gestures to my height and muscles, smirking a little, "How long has it been?"

"Mmm. Maybe nine-ish years?" I estimate.

"You're making me feel old, shut up." He flicks his wrists, still staring at me in a pleased confusion, "Godamn, has it really been that long though? You're a whole ass man now! Wait— weren't you supposed to come back tomorrow?"

Jugo steps in, "He came early so we brought him along to the photoshoot. I hope you and Konan don't mind."

"Pshh. It's alright. He can watch the magic or whatever." He allows.

"Can you tell this dumbass how hard it is to model? He has that mentality that models just look pretty for the camera." Jugo requests.

I stiffen up, "I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way!"

Sasori puts his hand on his chin, "Well, I mean, you got one part right. Models are pretty. But if all you had to be was pretty to be a model, you wouldn't make it anywhere in this field."

"How so?"

"Hmm..." Sasori scans the busy set and looks towards the camera set up. He guides me over to it and points at the lenses, "What do you see here?"

"A camera."

"No shit. I'm looking for a less obvious answer." Sasori sighs, "Think more... broadly. When models take pictures, do you think they're just looking at a plain camera?"

"Yes?" I reply, but quickly change my answer, "uh— No."

"No... they think of the camera as their lover. Have you ever heard the phrase: 'make love to the camera'? You're basically supposed to imagine the camera as your lover. Naturally, you'd wanna look good for your lover, right?"

I nod.

"So you have to think about the angle they're looking at you at or the way the light contours your body. You don't wanna show them a bad side of yourself. When it comes to taking more emotional driven pictures, especially, you have to be able to convey that emotion through your eyes. What better way to do that then to convey it to the camera— your lover? Got it?"

"Mhmm?"

"You seem unsure about that." Sasori puts his hands on his hips and thinks for a bit, "Ya know what? I'll just explain it to you first hand when Naruto models. He is the best example. The camera just loves him."

Just as he said that, Naruto walks onto the set with a silky white robe on and nothing else on. The robe is tied at the waist with the same colored silk cloth, giving him a very hourglass silhouette. His face is lightly powdered with makeup, his cheekbones are shiny with the bright lights, and his hair is all fluffed up like a soft cushion. If anyone was talking to me as I analyzed my perfect blond, I probably tuned them out subconsciously. I mean, how could I divide my attention when one of the things to look at is my godly boyfriend in a skimpy little robe?

Konan comes out of nowhere and flies behind the camera with the utmost speed. She looks the same for the most part since I've last saw her. She just has more piercings on her face and ears along with much more makeup in general. She fiddles with the camera's settings and licks her lips in concentration, squinting her eyes at the monitor at the side.

She makes a repugnant face and shouts, "Hello!? Where's the product?!"

One of the staff members scurries onto the set and brings in that dark red lipstick that Naruto is meant to be advertising. They uncap the fancy tube and spread it over Naruto's plump lips meticulously. Part of me is envious that I could've been up there, smearing lipstick on my blond's beautiful plushy lips.

"Oh, sick. It looks hot as hell on you, Naruto." Konan says, peering into the monitor.

"Thanks!" Naruto smiles.

"Okay, everyone shut up! I want a quiet shoot today!" She orders and the entire room goes silent. I guess Konan became somewhat of an authority figure while I was gone. People must really respect her to follow her orders this easily.

"Alrighty..." She adjusts her stance, "Ready when you are, Naruto!"

Naruto nods and holds up the tube of lipstick close to his cheek, tilting his head and gazing deeply into the camera. I look through the monitor as well and gawk at the display.

Woah...

Jugo watches too, nervously twiddling his thumbs, "I hope Naruto can pull off sexy... He's never done anything like this before."

Sasori stands on the opposite side of me, "Nah, he's got this. I've always thought that he had the chops for being a commercial model, and here we are. Yahiko can suck it."

"He may be capable of it but that doesn't make it any less difficult to do it in front of all these people. I can imagine that it would be a little nerve-racking." Jugo continues to worry.

"He's got it." I contend confidently.

"What makes you say that?" Jugo wonders.

"Sasori said that the camera is supposed to be your lover so..." I look from the monitor and directly at Naruto, "...he must be imagining me watching him. No doubt, he's going to deliver."

Sasori marvels, "Oh good. At least you understand that much."

Konan gives direction, "Chin a little to the— oh yeah, right there! Perfect!"

Seeing Naruto succeed brings a smile to my face. The flash of the camera lights up the room and beams on Naruto's pretty face, the picture appearing on the monitor shortly after.

"Okay, Naruto, less tube more nude!" Konan orders.

Naruto places the lipstick tube aside, off camera, and sits down on a small white stool perched on the set. He slides a bit of his robe off to reveal his shoulder and sticks out one of his stunning tan legs, tilting his head and staring into the camera dreamily.

"Yes! Yes! That's pretty..." Konan cheers, squinting her eyes through the camera screen and snapping pictures sporadically.

I notice as Naruto is getting photographed, he doesn't stay in the same position the whole time. With every flash of the camera, he makes a slight movement that changes the whole feeling of the picture. Who knew that a slight positioning of an arm could make such a difference on film?

That's my boyfriend. I still can't believe I'm dating someone so fucking amazing. How many times can I say that until it finally sticks? Naruto is my boyfriend.

No. He's my soon-to-be fiancé. My pending husband. Aren't I lucky?

"Mm. Right now you're giving me good posture so let's try something a bit more slouchy. So, like, lean forward and— Just like that!" Konan roars, "Now just wrap your hands around your knees... Yes! Oh wow that's sexy."

Konan takes more pictures and grabs the camera off its stand, crouching down on the floor to get a different angle.

"You sure you haven't taken sexy pictures before?" She asks, biting her lip in concentration, "It's like I'm working with a veteran."

Naruto giggles adorably and Konan is able to get a few shots of the precious smile on camera, "You're giving me too much credit! Haha!"

"No, I mean it. Hidan was right about one thing, you would make a great lingerie model."

Naruto modeling lingerie? Hot.

My blond's cheeks feather with a pink blush, a color that is even richer and darker than the makeup blush on his face. He brings his two arms together and leans them on his elevated lap, pursing his lips slightly.

"Hold that pose! You look sexy, but innocent. It's very appealing..." Konan spams her shutter button.

More of the robe slips down and both of Naruto's shoulders are exposed. Konan immediately spots the faint pink bite mark on his shoulder and makes a curious face, lowering her camera.

"Who took a nibble of your shoulder, Naruto?" 

"A nibble?" Naruto touches his shoulder and feels around for that mark. His fingers graze over the individual teeth marks and his blue eyes automatically draw to me. I flash him a smile but Naruto gives me a scowl in response.

"Sorry. Sasuke came home early and—"

"Itachi's kid brother?! Duckbutt!" She exclaims, whipping her head back. Konan gasps at the sight of me and you can see a visible lightbulb chime above her head.

I get embarrassed by the dumb nickname and wave meekly, "Hi, Konan..."

Konan keeps her mouth wide open and looks back at Naruto, another gasp escaping her. She turns back to the camera and snaps a few more shots, glancing at the monitor before standing up straight.

"I want this one too! Get him ready!" She points directly at me with black polished fingers.

"Huh? What? I'm not a model." I clarify, "I'm just here to watch."

"Are you okay with being in a picture?"

"I-I don't mind but I'm not a model—" I stutter, overwhelmed by the staff suddenly swarming me.

"That doesn't matter, Duckbutt." She walks over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, squeezing my shoulder muscles through my sweater, "I just need these pectorals."

"Wha...?"

"And your biceps, triceps, abdominals..." She scans my chest and brings her eyes up to my face, tapping my cheek with one hand, "...and this handsome face too."

"Sound good everybody?" She asks the staff who all hold various amounts of differently shaped makeup brushes. They all nod and Konan steps back to the camera to set up the new scene.

Um, excuse me, what?

My sweater is forced off my head and thrown in la-la land, leaving me completely shirtless in front of this group of strangers. Sasori stands aside and watches contently while Jugo tries to hold back his laughter. Once I realize that I have no choice, a scowl forms on me as the process progresses further. The people with brushes feather them in a container of tan powder and start dusting the shadows of my muscles. Two other people work on my hair and face, combing my eyelashes, even. This is mayhem!

I didn't consent to this! Send help!

After they finish torturing me with powder, I'm handed a similar white robe to Naruto's. I try to put it on the normal way, but one of the staff members takes it off my shoulders and ties the arm fabric around my waist. Basically, I'm just wearing the robe on my lower half with my upper half left completely exposed. Konan personally grabs my arm and drags me to be on set with Naruto, positioning me standing next to him.

Naruto covers his contagious smile with his hand, trying to contain himself from bursting out into hysterics. I think my grumpy face just made him lose it though. He erupts into an adorable laughing fit which only makes my face grumpier, making him laugh even harder. Naruto grips his stomach and his eyes water.

"Hahaha! Sasuke— your face! Hahah!" He babbles.

"It's not funny. I didn't sign up for this." I pout.

"Aww! Haha!" He turns to me and cups my face, smiling cheek to cheek, "It's okay, Sasu! Are ya scared or something?"

"I'm not scared. I'm oppressed." I say with the utmost seriousness.

"Pfft— Hahaha!" He cackles, "It's not that bad! It's just a picture!"

"I don't know how to model..."

"Bah! You don't need to model!" He hooks his arm in mine, "You're just a prop!"

"A prop?"

"Yeah! Just stand there and look pretty. I'm the one selling the lipstick, not you." He boops me in the nose with his finger, "Just. A. Prop."

I don't know if I should be relieved or offended right now.

"What do props do?"

"Props make me look better." Naruto inches me closer to him, "Thank you for being my prop, Sasuke."

Being closer to Naruto makes my heart race, especially since our skin is touching. I usually wouldn't be this aware of how close I am with him, but for some reason, being in front of a crowd of spectators and a camera invokes my awareness. I just have to focus on not getting a boner.

"Okay!" Konan claps her hands together once, "I need sexy couple, but not porn. Horny but not vulgar. Desperation and obsessiveness... but not crazy. Get it?"

What...?

"I understand. You got it." Naruto nods.

How did he understand any of that?

"Great. Let's get it rolling." Konan retreats to behind her camera again and I stiffen up staring directly into the lens.  Something about it watching me makes me nervous. Unlike Naruto, I suppose.

Naruto taps my arm slightly, sensing my stuffiness, "Calm down, my love... It's just a camera."

"I don't know what to do..." I wince.

"Just follow my lead." He turns to me and cups my face, continuing to whisper in that soft voice of his, "Look at me, not the camera, alright?"

I follow his guidance and look into his eyes. Those beautiful blue orbs are just pulling me in with their shine.

One of his hands fall from my face while the other lightly holds my chin. He turns his head to the camera and the light flashes, snapping the first picture with Naruto and I. I keep looking at him as Naruto does the same thing as he did before; make slight movements that make a huge difference in the final photo.

I could see the monitor from here. Naruto looks amazing. It's like he made a whole narrative behind this picture. I'm playing a love-sick guy while he's the damsel whose willing to take advantage of my submission. How can he translate all that emotion into a picture? I didn't even know I was in that role until his facial features painted it that way.

I'm so proud of him.

"This is stunning, you guys. Absolutely gorgeous." Konan praises, her eyes locked on the monitor, "I can see the desperation and romance. Nice. Can we explore the horny side now?"

"May I..." Naruto gestures with his hands.

"Oh yeah. Go ahead. I have to calibrate the camera anyway." Konan fiddles with her camera.

Naruto turns to me and I cast him a confused expression, "What's going on, Naru?"

He reaches out to the side and grabs the lipstick again, spreading it on his lips once more. I swallow dryly at the motion, watching the deep color glide along the plushy surface. Naruto rubs his lips together and puts the lipstick back, cupping my face in his hands.

"Kiss me." He orders, "Harshly."

Chills pop up on my skin and I wrap my arms around his waist, "In front of the whole crew?"

"Yes. We need to make the lipstick smear as much as possible. Can you do that for me, Sasu?"

Stop it. I don't want everyone to see me with a hard-on.

"Do you even have to ask?" I smirk, yanking him closer to me, our faces mere centimeters apart.

"Don't get carried away... unless you want everyone to see our gay make-out session..." Naruto's hands slide down my face and rest on my naked chest.

"No promises." I stamp my lips onto his and close my eyes.

Sweet.

Naruto tries to keep his voice down as my lips ravish his mouth. My head is tilted down and I dip his body backwards, desperate to taste more of the lipstick on his plump lips. I practically steal the breath from him because Naruto is left defenseless to my persistence. I swirl my tongue and suck at his mouth, some of that smooth lipstick rubbing onto my lips.

Naruto's fingers slide up my chest sensually and wrap about my neck, pulling my body closer to him. I can feel his back arching in my grip and his hurried breath along my mouth.

As I'm kissing my sexy blond, I can't help but think about how fucking hot he was looking during the photo shoots— how hot he must look now, being swayed by my affection. That drive only makes me kiss him deeper. My hand starts to drift down to his ass, the smooth silk of the robe rubbing along my palm. Naruto flinches when he feels my looming grope.

"Mm— wait, Sasuke!" He separates from my mouth, panting crazily, "I th-think hah... we got it..."

I furrow my eyebrows, wishing for more connection with my Naruto. I analyze his face as I pant too, my eyes traveling to his lips where the deep wine red lipstick is smeared out of the edges of his lips. It gives him a really flushed, libidinous look.

He swiftly flicks his head in the direction of the camera and hugs my chest from the side, giving the lens a look of longing. Konan twists the lens into place and jumps onto her feet, crouching down and snapping a picture. She glances at the monitor and gasps, flushed to the max. I look around the room from the elevated stage of the set and see all the red faces watching us. They probably saw our little kissing session and, now that a picture has been produced from that, they can't seem to keep their eye off of us. Is this what it feels like to be a model?

It seems like hard work. Naruto makes it look easy though. I think I'll just stick to the marketing business. I'll be one of those guys that are super successful... and has an attractive model as a spouse. We'll be living the life most people dream to have. How the hell did we get so lucky?

I spot Sasori and Jugo among the crowd of onlookers. Sasori holds his phone up to record the situation and Jugo converses on the phone with a dumb smile on his face. I wonder who he's speaking to at a time like this?

"I'm in love with this picture! This is it! This is the one!" Konan points at the monitor repeatedly, "Ohhh, Naruto, I'm so glad you became a model! This is everything!"

"Did we finish the shoot then?" He asks.

"Finish?! We've just barely started!" She stares dreamily at our perfect picture, "I want more of this! You're not gonna be busy today, right?"

I want to hang out with Naruto though...

"Uh..." Naruto looks over at me and I shrug, trying to mask my disappointment. I don't want him to miss an opportunity just because of me. He would've stayed here all day if I didn't come earlier than expected..

Suddenly, a staff member walks up to Konan holding my discarded pants. They pull Konan aside and I cock an eyebrow.

"What's going on, Konan?" Naruto wonders, seeing the two converse. Konan lets out a happy squeal and turns back to us.

"Ahh, nothing, Naruto. I just realized that I need to do something after this." She smiles suspiciously, looking over at me briefly, "You're fine with ending it here, right?"

Naruto and I are put off by her sudden change in demeanor. He speaks up, "What came up?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it. We have the golden picture already." She winks at me, "Go enjoy your day with your boyfriend."

"Are you sure?" Naruto clutches his robe.

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure." She stops looking at us and keeps her eyes locked on the monitor, "Go away now. I've been too enthusiastic today and I'm tired. It was nice shooting with you Naruto... and Sasuke, the prop."

Sasuke, the prop.

"Oh. Thank you, Konan." Naruto shrugs and grabs my hand, pulling me along off the set, "Let's go, Sasu."

That staff member brought my pants over... and Konan was excited... and she let us go...

Did they see my ring for Naruto?! I left it in my pants pocket!

I whip my head up and look around as Naruto walks hand in hand with me. Everyone has their eye on us, wearing giddy smiles on their faces. Even Sasori seems stoked.

Does everyone know about the ring?!

"So, how was it like being on a set and getting your picture taken?" Naruto asks me.

I try to compose my panic, "It was... interesting."

"Did you enjoy being my prop?"

I was being handled and told what to do by my smoking hot boyfriend...

"Fuck yeah."

...who wouldn't enjoy that?

"Would you do it again?" He inquires, pulling me into one of the private changing rooms. Both of our clothes are set on the dresser, folded and ready to wear.

"Maybe once in a while... but only with you." I say, lacing my arms around his abdomen.

"Obviously..." He wears a sultry smile, "You're my prop. Not anyone else's."

I chuckle, "Thanks for guiding me through the photoshoot."

"You're welcome, Sasu." He hugs me and I squeeze him back. There's a mirror above the dresser and I can see our reflection in it while we embrace. I prop my chin on Naruto's shoulder and look at his curvy body through the mirror. He really has bulked up from when I last saw him. His ass looks perfect through the silky robe.

"Anyway..." Naruto retracts, "What do you want to do after this?"

I look down at my dazzling boyfriend and my black eyes sparkle at the sight, "Anything you want, babe."

"Have you eaten anything today?"

"No. You wanna go out for lunch?" I offer.

"I know a great diner that's near the heart of the city. Itachi, Deidara, and I used to go there a bunch when I used to live with them."

"Sounds nice. We can do that." I agree.

"And... afterwards..." He undoes the knot on his robe and begins to slide it off his body, "...would you like me to show you around the city?"

"Of course." My dimples cave in with my smile.

Naruto pecks me on the lips, "Let's get dressed then."

He parts from my embrace and takes the robe off his body completely, leaving him in hot pink underwear only. The small fabric makes his cute butt stick out as he bends down to pick up his clothing.

"You looked great in that photoshoot by the way." I compliment him, keeping my eyes on his juicy butt.

"You think so? I really tried my best!" Naruto beams, retrieving makeup wipes from the cabinet of the dresser, "It was my first time doing something sexy like that in front of the camera."

"You looked so natural, though."

Naruto plucks a wipe from the pack and wipes all the lipstick off his mouth, "I think that you being there really helped me. I probably would've delivered poorly if you weren't in the crowd those first few pictures."

"How could I have made a difference?"

"You made all the difference, Sasuke..." Naruto's reflection blushes in the mirror and he puts the used makeup wipe down. He turns around with a new wipe and approaches me, grabbing my face in his hand. He presses the wipe to my lips and rubs them smoothly, all that red lipstick coming onto the wipe.

"You... make me feel more comfortable." Naruto says after he finishes cleaning my face, "I struggled with comfortability in the beginning of my career because I was insecure, especially when it came to trying new types of modeling. You made the feeling go away, Sasuke."

"I did?"

"Mhmm." He kisses my lips again, "Now hurry up and get dressed. Seeing you shirtless makes it really hard to hold back."

Oh my god. He's my soulmate.

"That's my line."

<><><><>

"You can drop us off right here, Jugo." Naruto orders and the van comes to halt. The automatic doors slide open and we both exit the car, hand in hand.

Jugo rolls down his window, "When should I pick you guys up?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll probably walk home." Naruto dismisses, "Go enjoy your day off."

"Pshh. I never get days off and you know it." He pouts, "I have to schedule all your shoots for next week following your hiatus."

"Then after that?"

"After that... I guess I have a break."

"Told ya. Now shoo." Naruto chuckles.

"Alright alright. Have a good time, you guys." He glances at me, "I hope you enjoy the city. Good luck."

Good luck indeed. I'm gonna need that for my proposal.

"Thanks. See ya, Jugo." I wave.

Jugo backs out of his parked spot and rolls out of there. Naruto smiles and drags me along to that diner he was talking about. I inspect the cute little diner and all its charming decorations. There's a little chalkboard sign with all the weekly specials and many hand drawn chalk illustrations on the brick exterior wall.

"It's cute, right? Super down to earth." Naruto nods.

"Yeah. It's adorable. Thanks for bringing me here." I squish his hand in my grip.

"You'll love the inside a whole lot more. Let's go." Naruto chimes, pulling me towards the entrance of the diner. He pushes the door open and a cute little bell rings. We're greeted with an authentic smell of fresh bread and pastries upon walking in. Naruto and I approach the front area where one of the waiters stands to get a table.

"Good afternoon!" The waiter greets, "Table for two?"

Naruto confirms, "Yup."

"Right this way then." The waiter grabs two menus and leads us to a booth in the diner. They place the menus down opposite to each other on a booth that's right next to the window. The view is so pretty; you can see a cute snippet of the city through the large glass pane.

Naruto and I take our seats and analyze the menus. Before the waiter leaves, they look at Naruto with a strange face.

"Do I... know you from somewhere?" They ask.

Naruto keeps that precious smile on his face, "I don't know. Do you?"

As if on cue, a billboard through the window displays one of Naruto's modeling commercials. This one seems to be advertising body wash for sensitive skin. Naruto is seen applying the light pink cream to his skin and winking at the camera. The brand name appears on screen after the commercial finishes.

The waiter gasps and their cheeks turn pink, "Oh my god! You're Naruto Uzumaki!"

"That I am. It's nice to meet you." He remains polite.

"Can I get a picture, please?! This is insane! You're so much more amazing and pretty in real life!"

"Of course!"

The waiter quickly gets their phone from their back pocket and holds it out, flashing their pearly whites at the camera. Naruto does a cute little peace sign with his fingers and the camera light captures the moment. Once the waiter has the picture, they giddily hold the phone to their chest.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! You've made my day!" They jump, "You're so cool!"

Naruto laughs modestly, "No, thank you."

The waiter quickly gets pulled away by the manager of the diner but they remain happy even as they get lectured. Naruto carries on as usual, picking up the menu and looking at the options.

"That was interesting." I contend.

"Yeah. It's been happening a lot more recently." He lowers the menu and sighs, "I'm not quite used to it."

"I didn't know you were that famous. People recognize you!"

"Well, when your face is displayed on most billboards and advertising, you get a lot of attention..." He props his arm on the table and leans his head on his hand, "It doesn't upset you, does it?"

"Why would it upset me?"

"You were completely ignored when the waiter came up to me. I don't want you to feel threatened by my success..."

I chuckle, "No. I'm happy for you, Naru. My boyfriend is a fucking celebrity. I couldn't be mad if I tried."

"Are you sure? We can go somewhere more secluded if you want."

"Stop worrying." I reassure him, "Once I start working, I'll be recognized too. My father is already a household name since he began the retail business. With me at the top of that, we'll both be known."

"I guess your right..." He changes the subject, "What do you want to order?"

"Oh, right... uh..." I inspect the menu, "What are you gonna get?"

"Mmm. Maybe a croissant breakfast sandwich?"

"Oooh. Breakfast for lunch. What should I get?" I wonder.

Naruto points at an item on the kids menu, "What about this?"

"Chicken nuggets?" I scoff.

Naruto giggles, "Would you prefer fish sticks?"

"Very funny." I say sarcastically, "I'll get the chicken nuggets."

"Really? They come in little dinosaur shapes."

"Even better."

Naruto laughs again and the noise fills me with pure serotonin. I lean forward and kiss him sweetly, a warm hum coming from Naruto's mouth.

"I finally get to kiss you in public." I say.

"It's our first date and you're already kissing me?" He holds my hands on the table and giggles, "At least take me out to dinner first."

I guess it is kinda like a first date... I've never been at a place with Naruto where we acted like a couple before this.

"After you show me around the city we could go to a fancy restaurant if you want." I offer.

"That would be lovely."

It's a great place to propose at. Or to go to after I proposed.

Another person comes to our table and, this time, it's a young waitress with space buns. She holds up a notebook and a pink pen, ready to jot down our orders.

"Hello, I'll be your waitress. How may I take your..." She finally glances up from her notepad and her sentence stops at the sight of Naruto, "...your... your... order..."

Another fan.

"I'll take this breakfast sandwich." Naruto requests, pointing at the specific one on the menu.

"O-One breakfast sandwich..." She stutters, clumsily writing it down on her notepad, "W-What side would you like with th-that, s-sir?"

"French fries, please."

"Y-Yeah... okay..." She writes that down too, "And for you, s-sir?"

I glance at Naruto and he laughs at me.

Letting out a sigh, I clear my throat, "Can I have chicken nuggets? The one on the kids' menu."

"Chicken nuggets?" She furrows her eyebrows, "Do y-you want that as dinosaurs or alphabet shaped?"

Naruto snorts and I try to not blush from embarrassment, "Can you do both? One order of dinosaurs and the other as the alphabet?"

"S-Sure. And your s-side?"

"Uh..."

Naruto chimes in, "Apple slices."

He's lucky he's hot.

"Alright. D-Do you want any drinks?"

"Water for us both. Thanks." I ask.

"G-Great... I'll uh... have that out for you two..." She stammers, glancing at Naruto again, "B-But, real quick... c-can you sign my notebook?"

Naruto blinks a couple of times, "Sure. What do you want me to write?"

She seems shocked that he agreed, "A-Anything you want!"

The waitress puts his notebook on the table and gives Naruto that pink pen to write with. Naruto thinks for a moment and writes down a little message, signing his name at the bottom. The waitress hums in delight and examines the notebook message.

"Eeeeeee! Thank you!" She squeals, "I'll be back with your order in a jiffy!"

The waitress scurries away with the notebook clutched to her chest like glue.

"What did you write?"

"I just wrote  'I like your hair' and signed my name." He shrugs.

"Jeez. She must be a big fan then to get excited over that." I state, "Maybe our food will come quicker."

"Maybe..."

"What do you want to talk about in the meantime?" I ask.

"How about..." Naruto scrunches up those cute glossed lips, "...Tell me how it was like at college."

"You know how it was like. We texted and called each other every day." I object, "Tell me about your modeling career."

"Pshh. It's not interesting at all."

"Everything you say is interesting to me, Naru."

"Fine..." He pouts with a cute blush, "But don't say it's boring when I start talking."

"I won't. I promise." I smile.

Naruto starts talking and, once he starts, he doesn't stop. He tells me about meeting Itachi's friends and being scouted at their event. He tells me about how Jugo became his manager and his first photoshoot. Listening to the story really has me wondering how he managed to hide all of this from me when we spoke on the phone. Why did he hide all of this?

I asked him that very question and he said it's because Deidara wanted to make it a surprise for me. Well, mission accomplished. This was completely unexpected. I left my boyfriend crying and came back to see him as a near celebrity? It's something fictional out of a book, I swear. How could this be our life?

When I was in college during these few years, I didn't accomplish nearly as much as Naruto. My days were mostly filled with studying and test taking... day after day. I was lucky enough to make friends though. I know Naruto was worried about me being lonely.

The moment I arrived at my college dorms, I couldn't believe who was rooming with me. It was Neji. Apparently, when Mr. Hyuga sent him away to a conservative place for conversion, it was here.

I was really happy to see him and so was he. By a stroke of luck, Lee was there too. He explained that Mr. Hyuga sent them to the same place by accident, and that they've been together this whole time.

Well, not together-together. I thought they were dating but apparently they were just fuck buddies who got caught in the act. I think they're just in denial though. Whatever the case was, I was just glad that they were okay. Hinata was ecstatic when she found out.

Sakura was also there too. She was studying to be a botanist. I thought I would hate that she was there but it wasn't that bad. Ever since she got with Ino, she's been a lot more tolerable. I consider her my friend now.

Anyway, Naruto was happy when I told him that I had friends in college. I love the fact that he was worried for me. Even though that sounds selfish, it shows that he cares. At least now he won't have to worry about my loneliness anymore. We'll be together forever.

"And then Hidan was all like: 'I can't model with you because you'll steal my spotlight!' Haha! So I just walked the runway all by myself while all the other models were in pairs!" Naruto continues rambling on about his career.

"Haha! I bet you looked badass." I go along with the conversation.

"Yeah! We were wearing these cool futuristic designs with skin-tight material and silver face makeup!"

"Sounds sexy~" I whistle, leaning close to his face again.

"I looked like a boxy robot." Naruto pouts.

"A sexy boxy robot." I correct him.

"I could be dressed in a cardboard box and you'd find it sexy."

"You bet." I mush my lips against his and Naruto kisses back with a smile.

The waitress comes by again with plates of steaming food on her hands. She nearly drops them when she sees us kissing, quickly laying them on them table in a clumsy fashion.

"A-Are you two... together?" She wonders with a red hot face.

"Yes." Naruto confesses without hesitation, "This is my boyfriend."

She gasps dramatically, "The Naruto Uzumaki has a boyfriend?! How l-long?!

He looks over at me for approval and I nod.

"About... twenty-three years."

"Holy cow?! Are you serious?!" She looks over at me excitedly, "What's your name?! Where are you from?! When's your birthday?! What do you work as?!"

I fluster from all the questions and rub the back of my neck, "Uhh..."

"Oh! I'm sorry! Am I asking too many questions?!" She fears.

"It's fine!" Naruto pipes, "His name is Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha."

"Sasuke Uchiha?" She ponders my face, "Like from The Uchiha Corporation?"

Yes. My father is narcissistic enough to name his company after himself.

"Yes..." I admit, "I'm Fugaku Uchiha's son..."

"For real?! Ahhhh!" She whips out her phone and starts taking pictures of the both of us, "This is a dream come true! Naruto Uzumaki with the son of a billionaire, Sasuke Uchiha! Best couple ever!!"

Her excited screeching catches the attention of other people around the diner and suddenly a crowd gathers around our booth. Some cheer for pictures while other happily film the whole situation by pointing phones in our faces. Naruto pouts at me and the look makes me upset. All this attention... it feels like we have no privacy whatsoever!

Just as I'm about to yell at this crowd surrounding us, the manager steps in again and shoos them all away. The manager apologizes for all the ruckus and assures us that the food is on the house. Naruto, being the flawless human being he is, decides to pay for it anyway.

"I'm sorry about all that, Sasuke..." Naruto puts his hand on mine on the table, "Do you want to leave?"

"It's okay..." I frown.

"Don't lie to me. You're mad."

"I'm not mad at you, Naru. I'm just mad at the situation." I describe.

"Then, do you want to leave?"

"No... no..." I shake my head, "Let's just eat."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm not gonna let this ruin our day." I look down at the food, "Everything looks good. It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

"Okay..." He starts pulling his hand away but I grab it again and kiss the top of it.

"I love you, Naruto."

"I love you too."

Is this a better atmosphere to ask him to marry me?

Naruto pulls his hand away and begins to eat his sandwich.

No. Another time.

My eyes narrow and I zone out at the sight of Naruto chowing down. He takes really small bites of the corner of the croissant to appear more orderly as he eats. I know him, though. He's totally holding back his normal way to eat; the cute hungry chipmunk way. 

Why is this so hard? Why can't I get the timing right? I just want this to be the best as humanly possible. What would Naruto love when I propose to him? Where would he want it to be? How would he like the mood to be like?

Shouldn't I know this stuff? I know him better than I know myself.

Naruto and I will look back at this proposal for years to come. We will tell our children about it too. This is such a high stakes situation. What if I do it terribly? Will that change Naruto's answer?

"Sasuke?" Naruto peeps, halfway done with his sandwich, "Why are you staring at me? You haven't even touched your chicken nuggets."

"Oh!" I snap out of my daze, "I'm sorry. I was thinking about something else."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Ah, nothing..."

"It must've been important if you stayed dazed for that long. I know you don't get dazed very often." He formulates.

"It's nothing, really. It was random." I pick up a fork and stab one of the dinosaurs.

"Just tell me! I'm curious!" He whines cutely, putting his sandwich down on the plate.

"No, no. It's nothing!"

"If it's nothing, then you can tell me!"

I sigh, "Fine..."

I'll just make something up.

"I was thinking about... about..." I roll my idea around in my head, "...how we should name our first kid."

Naruto was drinking a glass of water when I said this and nearly spit it out, "W-What?!"

"What?" I say casually, popping a dino in my mouth, "I told you it was random."

"No... i-it's fine..." He flushes, "W-What names did you have in mind?"

Oh shoot. I didn't think he was gonna ask for specifics.

"Uhhh... I don't know..." I flick my eyes around the diner, looking for some inspiration, "...mmm... maybe..."

I spot a guy from across the diner digging into some chicken and pasta alfredo.

"Alfredo?" I say without thinking.

"Alfredo?!" Naruto blurts out.

"No! I mean— uh..." I find something else, "Danish?"

"Like the pastry?"

I suck on my lips, "Mmm... Benedict? Caesar? Graham? Berry? Uh—"

"I think you're just hungry, Sasuke." Naruto laughs.

I blush, "Perhaps..."

"I don't think we should name our kids after foods..."

"Y-Yeah..." I continue to eat my chicken nuggets, embarrassed at my hysterics.

Really Sasuke? Benedict? Just order an omelette at that point.

"How about Naruto Jr?" He brings up.

I snort, "Haha! If you name one of our kids that, I get to name one of them Sasuke Jr."

"Mmm." He clasps his lips shut, "Never-mind then. I don't want to think about your ugly mug while I'm looking at our child."

"Excuse me?" I gasps dramatically, putting my hand on my chest, "Since when was I a sight for sore eyes?"

Naruto plays along with the joke, "Have you seen yourself, Sasuke? Your strong, bulging muscles and perfect, angled cheekbones are just hideous!"

"Hideous, you say?" I try to hold back my laughter, "But what of my skin? My eyes? My lips?"

"All detestable to look at!" He nods.

"Even my hair?"

Naruto narrows his eyes, "You have a duckbutt."

"Something tells me you weren't joking about that one." I put my hand on my chin.

Naruto bursts into laughter, as do I, and we stay in that giggly mood for a few moments. I missed fooling around like this with my Naru.

"Haha! In all seriousness, my love, I find you suuuuuper attractive." He drags out his words.

"Oooh. Super. That's a lot." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Mhmm." Naruto looks down at my plate of nuggets, "It'll be changed to super-duper if you finish your food."

I notice that Naruto has already finished eating his sandwich, meanwhile, I still have the whole alphabet and a few dinosaurs left on my plate.

"Mind helping me?" I hold out the fork to him.

"Maybe we don't need babies after all. I already have you." He jabs, grabbing the fork and stabbing a T-Rex.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, opening my mouth and biting down on its little head, "You love feeding me."

"I hope you don't get jealous of our kids when I feed them instead of you." He says, shoving a stegosaurus inside my mouth before I finish chewing.

I can barely speak with my mouth full, "I won't—"

Naruto shuts me up with yet another nugget. This time it was a triceratops. My cheeks are puffed up with the chicken to the point where I can't utter a word. Naruto grins as I struggle to chew all of it.

"Ahh. That's better. I can't hear your dumbass talk anymore." He twirls the fork around and smiles deviously.

"Mmm. Mmmhn. Mmphm." I pitifully communicate through hums with attitude.

"What was that?" He says condescendingly, "I don't know what you're saying."

I furrow my eyebrows and begin to chew excessively.

Naruto reaches for the alphabet nuggets and starts picking out specific letters, placing them down on his empty plate. I raise my eyebrows trying to decipher what word he's spelling with the nuggets. He lines them up carefully and turns the plate around so I can see it right-side up.

I read the chicken nuggets slowly and my stuffed cheeks flush a little with pink. He spelled out I LUV U with a half eaten letter B combined with the letter V to make a heart. I catch a flash of light directed at me and look up to see Naruto photographing this moment on his phone.

"What? I want memories of our first official date together." Naruto defends, taking more pictures of me. I just shake my head and chuckle lightly.

Naruto turns the camera around and angles it up, posing in a vertical picture with me. I speed up my chewing and swallow just in time to wear a small smile in the photo. Naruto lowers the camera and stares happily at the picture.

"This is definitely my new home-screen wallpaper." He says assuredly, quickly changing the setting on his phone.

"What about your lock-screen?" I ask.

"It's still that picture of us when we were small." He shows me his lock-screen.

Ah yes. That time when we were at the swing set. I still remember how cool Naruto looked to me that day. He was able to swing so well and I really tried my best to impress him by doing it better despite never swinging on a swing set in my life.

My eyes soften, "I should've known. You love that picture so much."

"Yes! How could you not? Look at how gosh darn cute we are!" He raises his voice to a higher pitch.

"Yeah. We were cute." I agree.

"We should go on a swing set again one of these days. What do you think?"

"Are there any parks in the city? We can go after this." I offer.

"There is... but it would probably look really strange to see full grown adults swinging on the swing set together."

"Then maybe we can go tonight."

Naruto thinks it over, "Sure. Why not? We could see who really is the best at swinging on the swing set."

"Dobe, don't turn this into a competition."

"Why? Are ya chicken?" He imitates a chicken noise, "Do you think I'm still better than you after all these years?"

"Pffft. As if." I scoff.

"Bok bok."

My eyebrow twitches.

Naruto holds up another T-Rex and makes that infuriating noise again, "Bok bok."

"Fine." I cross my arms, "But you will fail miserably."

"History repeats itself, Sasuke." Naruto purrs, taking a small nibble of the foot of the dinosaur.

Random, but he looks so sexy right now. Is it weird that I'm slightly aroused by him eating?

"Anyway!" I blurt, "Feed me, boyfriend. We don't have all day."

I lean back in my seat and put my arms behind my head, opening my mouth for the remaining chicken nuggets. Naruto laughs at my cocky attitude and picks up the letter Q, feeding it to me.

"I enjoy this way more than I should..." He admits.

Me too.

====

"Have you done it yet?" Sakura asks me over the phone.

"Done what?" I wonder.

"Propose." Neji clarifies.

"Oh..." I rub the back of my neck, "No. Not yet..."

"Didn't you say that you were gonna pop the question the moment you arrived there?" Sakura mentions.

"Yeah... but I got a little distracted when I saw him open the door..."

"Did you at least give him the flowers?"

"Uhh." I think back to it.

I dropped the flowers when I saw him in that towel. I think it may still be on his front porch.

"Just do it now then! There's no time like the present! Where is Naruto now?" Lee chimes.

"Naruto is in the bathroom right now. He was showing me around the city and we took a small break at a random arcade." I glance at the closed door to the bathroom. It has a cute little video game character sprite on the door.

"Proposing in an arcade is not ideal..." Neji disagrees.

Lee goes on a rant, mumbling dreamily, "I think it could be cute. All the strobing lights and savvy game noises surround you two as you get on your knees and propose with a glimmering pink ring, now flashing different colors with the arcade lights. You could make a nerdy pun about video games and ask him if you could be his player two—"

"Oh hell no!" Sakura cuts him off, "That's such a cheap proposal! Sasuke and Naruto barely play video games with each other!"

"I'm just thinking youthfully, Sakura." Lee defends.

"No, no, no! Sasuke, you should make a grand gesture to propose! You could go to a fancy dinner and reserve an entire space for just the two of you! One with a gorgeous view of the city. Then you can dance on the balcony at night to beautiful a violin and present him with a ruby red rose. When Naruto isn't paying attention— bam!— get on your knees and propose! Fireworks go off in the background and a band of photographers film the entire moment! Doesn't that sound romantic?" Sakura gushes in her own little world.

"That doesn't sound very youthful at all." Lee pouts, "People only propose like that in movies."

"You know nothing about romance, Lee!" Sakura mocks.

I sigh, "I don't know. Both of those seem like decent options... but they're just not us, you know? Naruto and I aren't the types... at least, I don't think we are."

A grand proposal would overwhelm Naruto and me while a casual one is way too lax for our dynamic. I need something that falls in the middle of that.

"You are both wrong." Neji shuns, "The best proposals are the ones that aren't planned. They're spontaneous but not random. You'll know when the time is right, Sasuke. You'll just know."

I process his words carefully, "That's... actually amazing advice. Thank you."

Sakura scoffs, "I still think my way is best."

Lee protests too, "Yeah! Arcade proposal for the win!"

"Do whatever you think is best, Sasuke. At the end of the day, you know Naruto better than all of us combined. I'm sure that, regardless of how you propose, the answer will be exactly the same." Neji reasons.

"Thank you, guys. I've been overthinking this entire thing. I should just focus on spending the day with my Naruto instead, right?"

"Ooooh. Your Naruto." Naruto comes out of the bathroom with a cute smile, "Who are ya talking to?"

"Nobody." I put my phone down to my side, lying through my teeth.

"Were you talking to yourself?" Naruto tilts his head.

"Uhh... yeah. I was just rambling out loud. Don't mind me." I fiddle with my phone and quickly end the call.

"Okay..." He chuckles, grabbing my free hand, "You wanna play some games in here?"

"Sure." I look at all the various options to play. There's a large TV with a bunch of different gaming consoles attached to it and rows upon rows of gaming cabinets featuring old classics. The arcade is mostly empty except for the goth teenage employee sitting on their phone at the entrance.

"How about..." Naruto chirps, scanning the colorful room, "...that game!"

He drags me over to the game cabinet he was pointing at and pushes back the stools in front of them. The cabinet has one of those old games where you're an adventurer off to save a princess from the evil antagonist.

I tap my pockets for a coin and take one out, sliding it into the coin slot. I take a seat next to Naruto on the stool and familiarize myself with the buttons. Naruto cracks his fingers and presses start, cute music playing from the cabinet.

A short little boy walks on screen in that 8-bit style and the game asks us to name our adventurer. Naruto and I look at each other and ponder a name.

"You definitely shouldn't name him, Sasuke. The princess doesn't want a guy named Cranberry to saving her." He remarks with a smirk.

"The princess isn't going to care." I bite back, reaching for the joystick and typing in Cranberry just to spite him.

He gasps when I press the confirm button, "What? Hey!"

I shrug, "I think Cranberry is a very sophisticated name. If I was a princess I would fall in love with Cranberry on the spot. No doubt about it."

Naruto scowls, "My turn then!"

The screen asks to name the princess Cranberry is going to save. Naruto takes the liberty to come up with his own name for her.

"Since you wanna be with Cranberry so bad..." He types in the last letter and hits confirm, "There ya go! Princess Sasuke."

I stare at the blonde princess on screen and grin, "I'm a hot princess."

Naruto suppresses his laughter and nudges my arm again in a teasing manner, "Teme."

The game starts and our little Cranberry is dropped down in a dark cave full of bats overhead. Naruto controls him to move forward and Cranberry progresses through the dark area with no problem. There are few enemies for him to slay with his sword once he leaves the cave and a mini boss, but Naruto easily beats them with health left to spare. The level finishes and victory music plays.

"Oh look, Cranberry is a badass." I observe.

"Only because of me." Naruto brags, "Your turn."

On the next level, I take control of Cranberry and the scenery is much more lively this time. The grainy screen is colorful and bright with the cute enemies and adorable sound affects. I traverse this area without any damage and beat the level quicker than Naruto did.

"I got a better score than you."

"It was a fluke." Naruto puts his hands on the controls and starts playing as Cranberry again, "You got an easier level than me."

"Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that."

We continue switching turns until our brave Cranberry makes it to the final boss. The unnamed wizard transforms into a blue and yellow dragon that breathes ice. The smoking hot Princess Sasuke stays in the corner of the screen, standing in an oversized bird cage as she cheers Cranberry on.

Naruto tries to beat the boss first but only gets through the second phase before dying. Three attempts later and he still hasn't made it past the boss, gritting his teeth in frustration.

"You need help, Naru?"

"No! I can do this!" Naruto huffs. He dies again.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" He chants, charging in with his seventh attempt. I watch Cranberry pitifully fall in the ground again, collapsing because of a stray shard from the dragon's controlled attacks.

"Ugh! This game is impossible!" Naruto crosses his arms at another GAME OVER screen.

"Just let me do it." I place my hands on the joystick and start mashing the buttons through the boss fight. In my first attempt I defeat the boss with little to no damage.

Naruto grunts, "That was another fluke, I swear!"

"Shouldn't you be happy for Cranberry?" I gesture at the screen where it shows Princess Sasuke being lowered from her cage. Cranberry valiantly catches her and a small pink heart symbolizing a kiss floats above the pair. The screen of credits follow after that shows an endless loop of Cranberry walking through each level with Princess Sasuke in his arms.

Naruto watches the cute graphics on the screen and turns away from me with a blush, "...nice job..."

"What was that?" I touch my ear.

"...nice job..." He mumbles quietly.

"Huh?" I grin, just trying to tease him.

"Nice job!" His cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Why, thank you, Naru." I stand up from my stool, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Cranberry."

He pouts.

"Why are you so upset, dobe?" I laugh.

"I wanted to save Princess Sasuke..."

"Heheh." I grab his hand and whisk him on his feet, pulling him up and holding him just like Cranberry held the princess.

"Woah! Sasuke!" Naruto yelps, suddenly off the floor and in my arms.

"That's Princess Sasuke to you, mister." I correct him with a smile.

Naruto finally cracks and starts laughing, "Hahaha! Do you think Cranberry will mind if I kiss his princess?"

"Not at all."

Naruto cups my face and kisses me lightly, giggling against my lips. We separate from the short kiss to avoid the make-out sessions they usually evolve into. The last thing we need is for that teen over there to film us and post that on the internet. I wonder how Naruto's fans would feel seeing him pinned to a wall in a submissive manner...

"Do you have anywhere else to show me?" I ask Naruto.

"Well... I showed you the cafe, the plaza, a lot of shops..." He lists these locations on his finger, "...that ice cream parlor, the aquarium, the art and photography museum, the monuments... and this arcade, right?"

I nod even though I was sure we saw way more than that. It's been five hours since we left the diner where we had lunch. Naruto and I have been around. Despite all the walking, I can't say that I'm tired. I think hanging out with Naruto gives me energy. Like... every time I hug him or interact with him... I feel recharged. Does that make sense? Being with the love of my life is never tiring, but invigorating.

"Oh! You know what I haven't shown you? The theater! Do you want to watch a play with me, Sasuke?" He quips, batting his eyes adorably.

"I'll do anything you want, babe."

I swear, I could see the hearts in his eyes when I said that. Naruto looked enchanted by my soft spoken words.

"Okay." He smiles sweetly, "We'll go see a play then."

I put Naruto down and he laces his hand in mine, walking with me out of the arcade. The sun is slowly setting in the horizon and, as Naruto has said countless times over the phone with me, the city is truly alive at night. The lights start to brighten and it makes this beautiful illuminating affect when it hits the streets.

"Yes! It's getting darker!" Naruto cheers, "The city is—"

"—truly alive at night." I finish his sentence.

Naruto blushes, "How did you know I was gonna say that?"

"You used to tell me all the time, remember?"

Recollection braces his face, "You were listening to my dumb rambles?"

"They weren't dumb. They were cute. Of course I was listening."

"I always thought you tuned me out..." He pecks my cheek, "Thanks."

I beam from the kiss, "I should be thanking you. Those ramblings are what got me through college."

Naruto and I approach a cross walk and we wait for the cars to pass with other people.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Remember how depressed I was during the first year?" I implore.

"Mhmm. You wanted to return home..." Naruto remembers, frowning slightly.

"You helped me out of that." I say simply, "Without even realizing it, you convinced me to stay over there and finish college. Your rambles motivated me because I knew that once I graduated, I would be able to hear those rambles in person every day."

Naruto gifts me with another kiss, this time it was planted on my other cheek.

"I love you." I confess.

"I love..." Naruto's sentence drawls as he looks past me, "...you... too..."

I turn my head to look behind us and, almost immediately, my attention is drawn to a large billboard that brightens the whole street. There, broadcasted for everyone on this block to see was a picture submitted by a journalist of me and Naruto. It looks like they took it when we were in the aquarium together, through the tank that we were looking at. In the picture, Naruto is seen pointing at a fish with one hand and holding mine in the other. However, I'm not even looking at the fish. Instead, I'm looking at Naruto with a sappy little smile on my face, my dimples clearly defined.

How the hell did they take that picture?

I read the black bold text above the photo.

'Dating?'

Well, I don't know, Anonymous Journalist. Are we? It would be strange if we weren't considering the context of that photo.

I turn back to Naruto whose expression has morphed from confusion to shock in seconds.

"That was quick." Naruto surmises, "I thought it would've at least taken a few days for our public appearance to be advertised like that..."

"You expected this?"

"Yup." He recalls, "First will be speculation, then theories, obsession, and acceptance. That's the cycle of most discoveries by journalists in the public eye."

"Ohhh." I look back at the picture briefly and blush, "Why did they have to choose that picture though..."

"What? I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"I look like a lovesick puppy." I scowl.

"You always look like one when you're around me. It's cute."

I gasp at that casual admittance, "What? Do I really?"

"Yes~" He sings.

"But—"

"There they are!" Someone in a crowd of people behind us shouts. Naruto and I stiffen up and look in the direction of the voice.

"Do you think they're talking about us?" I quip.

"Ahhh! It is them!" Another person exclaims.

"Uhh... maybe..." Naruto furrows his brows, watching crosswalk numbers count down.

"Naruto Uzumaki!!"

My face turns pale. Not my normal skin color pale, but a genuine blank piece of paper pale. I grip my boyfriend's hand and, once the crosswalk timer reaches 1, I book it with him across the street. Naruto makes an audible yelp when I jerk his hand forward and his legs try to keep up with my long strides.

"Wah! Sasuke! Where are you taking— meeeee?!" His speech is slurred once I take a sharp left on the sidewalk, making him almost fly into the side of the building with the force.

I finally stop running once we reach a tall gold and red building; it was the theater Naruto was talking about. I make an abrupt stop and Naruto almost falls forward from the momentum but I quickly save him.

He pants from our speedy escape, "Sas— hahh— Sasuke... why did you r-run so... hah... fast?"

"I didn't want to be bombarded by your fans." I reason, "And look! We're at the theater."

Naruto ogles at beautifully structured building, "Oh wow... hah... you brought us..."

"What play do you want to see?" I gesture to the wall of showtimes and performances. Naruto examines them closely and puts his hands on his hips.

"Oooh! We're lucky, Sasuke!" Naruto points at a poster for a musical about high school kids that want to take over the world, "They're preforming this play in ten minutes!"

I cross my arms, "Are we going to be able to get tickets that quickly, though?"

"It doesn't look like there's a line." Naruto casts his arm out to the nearly empty space in front of the theater.

"The line could be inside." I state.

"Well..." He hooks his arm into mine, "There's only one way to find out."

Naruto brings me along to the double doors and, just like I predicted, there was a long line inside the spacious lobby. You could barely see the shiny marble under our feet with the amount of people crowding this space.

"Looks like we won't be getting any tickets." I tell Naruto.

"Okay... so the next show in thirty minutes is..." He squints his eyes to look at the showings that are listed above the ticket booth, "A tragic, romantic ballet! That's even better than the musical!"

"Is it?" I snarl.

"Yes it most definitely is! Ballet is a beautiful form of dance that conveys so many emotions! I remember wanting to be one as a child... Mother said it was too girlish though."

Would it be bad to tell my future husband that I hate his mother with every living cell in my body?

She always used to hold Naruto back from anything out of fear that he would be too feminine. Thank goodness Naruto wasn't athletic enough for sports or she would've enrolled him in that too. I cringe at the thought of my Naru playing American football just so he can come off as masculine for his dear old mom.

"Do you think I would've made a bad ballet dancer, Sasuke?"

"I don't know. It takes a lot of strength to be that type of dancer, I'm sure. Lifting people, standing on the tips of your toes, and even leaping seem like hard things to do..." I say with very little knowledge of ballet, "But, knowing you, you'd master it with a ton of practice if you were enabled to as a kid."

Naruto shows me a thumbs-up, "That was a good answer. Nice job, boyfriend."

"You sound condescending."

"Bah." Naruto walks up further in the line and I realize that we've reached it to the ticket booth already. These lines move fast.

The ticket seller wears a black and white outfit with a black bow tie. He looks miserable as he scrolls aimlessly on his phone, probably hating every second of his job. Naruto steps in front of him from behind those bars on the booth and the ticket seller doesn't bother looking up from his phone.

"Sold out on everything. Good bye." He mutters automatically.

Naruto glances at me and clears his throat, "Even the latest showing of the ballet?"

"Well yeah." He says in a rather teenage fashion, though I'm sure he's in his mid-twenties, similar to us.

"I figured." I nod at Naruto, "Told you they would be sold out, Naru."

The ticket seller flicks his eyes up at the mention of my pet name for Naruto and his eyes widen. He quickly fixes his posture and combs back a bit of his shoulder length hair, putting his phone down.

"You're... You're Naruto Uzumaki..." He stammers.

"That's me." Naruto smiles sheepishly.

"Shit..." He mumbles under his breath, trying to fix the way he sits to seem cooler. The ticket seller's face begins to heat up under Naruto's clueless gaze and he giggles nervously, starting to play with his hair in his fingers.

Does he have a crush on my boyfriend?

"Uh... so what— what brings you here?" He awkwardly formulates.

"I wanted to see the ballet..." Naruto sulks.

"Oh! The ballet! The ballet... of course!" The ticket seller scrambles through his drawers frantically, "You want two tickets, right?"

He rummages through the drawer and pulls out two tickets, but instead of them being their normal red color, they're black with white font.

"Ahaha!" He forces out a laugh, "I just happened to find these, no biggie! Would you care for a private balcony seat?"

"I thought you were sold out..." I state.

"We are! Well— we're not but..." The ticket seller babbles, "Usually nobody buys these seats because they're so expensive so I usually say we're sold out anytime all the others run out! Ya get me?"

"I understand. Thank you so much." Naruto thanks kindly, "I can pay it without issue."

The ticket seller is so obviously dazzled by my boyfriend's adorableness that he forgets to respond for a moment.

"...Yes! Yes. Of course!" He opens the small window where you put your cash or card. Naruto opens up his wallet and pulls out a bright pink card, laying it gently on the window's jutting out table. The ticket seller nervously takes it and inputs it into the machine, typing a bit on his computer.

"Uhh... it'll take a moment to load..." He leans his arm on the booth's small table and tries to make conversation, "Do you come here often, Mr. Uzumaki?"

"Not really. It's only my third time here." Naruto shares meekly.

"Wow! That's cool!" He dramatically exclaims, trying to butter up Naruto, "Have you ever considered performing here? Anyone would come and buy a ticket to see you perform, Mr. Uzumaki."

"Haha. If only. I don't have any skills besides modeling."

"What do you mean?! You're so talented in acting! That photoshoot with the cats was super emotional!"

Naruto's eyes widened, "You remember that? It was at the beginning of my career! Wow."

"Of course I do! I'm a huge fan of yours, Mr. Uzumaki!" He fanboys.

"You can call me Naruto. Don't be so formal." Naruto offers.

"I can?!" The ticket seller nearly stands up in his caged booth, "Ahhh! This is such an honor! You're as nice as they say!"

"Thank you."

"Can I ask you a question?" He giddily asks.

Naruto nods.

"So... are you like—" The ticket seller flicks his wrist, "Or not?"

"Am I...?" Naruto imitates the flick of his wrist.

"Yeah."

Naruto blinks a few times and then it finally clicks for him. He immediately reaches for my arm and hugs my side, smiling at the ticket seller subtly.

"I am." Naruto confirms.

The ticket seller looks at our intertwined arms and gasps, "You are... with him?!"

I'm surprised he hasn't seen it on social media. I'm almost afraid to go on that app and see how many people have messaged and tagged me.

Naruto nods cutely.

"Woahhh!" The ticket seller marvels at my appearance, looking at me up and down, "Are you a model too?! What's your name!? Are you signed under contract!? What kind of shoots do you do?!"

How does Naruto deal with people like this on a daily basis?

"I'm not a model..." I confess.

"You're not? But you're so hot!" The ticket seller raves.

"Thank you?" I say in a weird way. Naruto chuckles at my awkwardness.

"You look familiar though! Are you sure you're not in the photography business?"

"Uhh..." I look to Naruto for help.

"Sasuke is a business man." Naruto gushes, "Are you perhaps confusing him with his brother, Itachi Uchiha?"

"Itachi Uchiha?! You're related to him?!" The ticket seller squeals, attracting the attention of the people behind us, "The living legend himself!? Ahhhh!"

Itachi is famous? What the hell did I miss when I was in college all those years?

"I should've known! You look just like him! Ahhh! This is the best day of my life!" He yells, "Can I take a picture with you two?!"

"Sure!" Naruto agrees. The ticket seller jumps out of his seat and opens the gate of the ticket booth, stepping out with his phone in hand. He looks at the camera and brushes his hair back, angling his phone above us. He has really lanky limbs and long arms so the picture is structured like a selfie.

He presses the button and the counter counts down till the flash. Naruto tilts his head and smiles brightly at the camera and the ticket seller's grin only widens at the look. I keep my face neutral and I stare blankly into the camera, loosely holding onto Naruto's arm.

The picture is taken and the ticket seller squeals again, "Thank you so much! I can't believe this is happening to me! You're my idol! I'm totally posting this everywhere!"

"It is my pleasure." Naruto bows his head slightly, "Do you have our tickets by the way? The show starts soon."

"Oh! Yes!" He runs back into his little booth and stamps the tickets, inserting them into his little window. Naruto grabs them quickly and bows politely again.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you! Enjoy the show, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha!"

Did he have to recite our entire names?

If the attention wasn't already on us before, it definitely is now with our names screamed out. Most people from the line behind us start turning their heads curiously; some have already started to approach us, squealing obnoxiously. They remind me of the girls who used to like me in high school, but worse.

Naruto hurries us out of the lobby and into the doors for the balcony seats. He hands the tickets to the doorman and we quickly zip inside, running away before the doorman could ask for an autograph. There are black, felt stairs that lead up to the balcony seats and, once we get there, Naruto lets go of my hand and takes a breath.

"Sorry about rushing you, Sasu. Talking with fans can go on forever so I wanted to get out as quickly as possible." Naruto apologizes.

"It's okay. I was a few minutes away from giving that ticket seller a wedgie."

"You're such a bully." Naruto snorts, walking over to the empty seats at the middle of the balcony. They are red recliners with cup holders on each arm rest.

"He deserves it." I say honestly, taking a seat next to Naruto.

"Nobody deserves a wedgie, Sasuke." He shakes his head, "I hope you don't teach our kids that."

"What? That they should beat up annoying, nosy people? That seems like a good moral."

Naruto sighs, "I'm going to have to teach you before I teach the children..."

"I'm joking, babe." I scoff.

"You better be."

"They should do much worse."

Naruto puts his hand on my face and pushes it lightly, "Dumbass."

I remove his hand from my face and give it a kiss, laying our held hands on my lap. The lights in the theater start to dim and we both look out at the bright stage. These seats are surprisingly nice even if they are so high up. You can see the rest of the audience on the floor.

The entire room goes silent and only the sound of tuning instruments echo through the theater. A small tap is heard and a serene tune plays on the strings, a woman with skin-tight white outfit curtsies on stage.

"Oooh, she's pretty. Look at her purple makeup." Naruto mentions.

Two other ballerinas in red step on stage and the two start dancing in circles around the one in white. The white ballerina spins around in circles on her toe, pointing her head up and suddenly collapsing onto her knees. The orchestra starts to play out of tune and the stage lights flicker. The whole theater abruptly goes dark and quiet whispers are heard between the audience. I look at Naruto in confusion.

"What—"

"Shh. Look." Naruto points at the stage and one thin stage light beams down in the middle. The same white ballerina now wears a black sparkly tu-tu and the red ones fall backwards dramatically, placing their hands on their foreheads.

The black ballerina spins around and the music swells violently. I glance at my blond and he is intensely focused on the performance.

Naruto seems so into it.

I can't bear to watch the play for long periods of time for some reason. I would blame it on a short attention span but I could spend hours staring at Naru willingly. In fact, that's what I'll do.

I decide to watch Naruto instead of the performance for most of the time, scanning his features every time they make a slight change depending on the events on stage. When the climax happens, I see Naruto cup his hands to his chest and gasp, his eyes watering. I have no idea what's going on, but it must have something to do with death or failed romances. Possibly both at the same time.

Near the end of the performance, the music sounds serene but it has a bit of sad undertones to it. I part my sight from Naruto's entertaining expressions to see the same black ballerina from before back in her white spandex outfit, crying on her knees theatrically. The orchestra comes to a halting stop and all you can hear in the theater is the echo of the ballerina's cries.

The curtains are closed in front of the stage and the audience remains silent. Once they open again, with all the stars lined up on stage with linked hands, everyone takes that as their cue to clap. Some people start whistling and standing up; flowers fly at the dancers' feet as they bow to their audience.

"Oh wow..." Naruto has tears strolling down his cheeks, "Th-That's so tragic..."

"What happened?" I wonder cluelessly.

"D-Do you not understand?" Naruto sniffles, dabbing his eyes with his sleeves, "H-He gave his life up so she could be healed of h-her curse! But he didn't realize that h-his death would m-make her feel even worse since the curse was s-sourced from her depression!"

"Huh?"

"His d-death was in vain, Sasuke!" Naruto sobs, hugging me, "He thought h-he was going to help! Now she'll be forever c-cursed now— without her l-lover!"

How did he get all that plot without there being any dialogue in that entire performance?

I pat Naruto on the back as he cries about story, "It's okay, Naru. You know it's not real. That ballerina is not cursed."

"I k-know that! It's still so sad th-though!" Naruto whimpers through my sweater.

"Aww." I smooth down his hair, listening to the precious sniffling sounds he makes, "You're cute when you're sad, babe."

"Y-You're so mean..." He looks up from my sweater with puffy eyes and a pout.

"How? I just called you cute."

He wipes his eyes with his wrist, "F-For crying..."

"That's something to be prideful about. It's really hard to look cute while you cry."

"Y-You're the only person who finds it cute..." Naruto denies, "You sadist."

"That doesn't make me a sadist. It makes me your loving boyfriend." I smile.

"My loving b-boyfriend whose a sadist..." He murmurs under his breath.

"Enough of this." I stand up with him, "Why can't you just let me compliment you?"

"I let you compliment me..."

"Yeah; followed by a dumb nickname and an agitated remark." I call him out, "There's nothing wrong with me adoring my perfect boyfriend."

Naruto blushes and crosses his arms, "T-Teme."

"Is that the word of the day?" I scoff. In retaliation, I scoop Naruto up by his legs and toss him over my shoulder.

"W-What the hell?! Sasuke! Put me down!" He wiggles around in my hold, kicking his legs and pounding my back with his fist.

"Nope." I carry him on my shoulder all the way down the balcony stairs and out the doors. We make it into the lobby and I'm still holding his squirming body, receiving many confused faces among the crowds. The ticket seller takes pictures of us as we pass.

"Sasuke! This is so embarrassing! Put me dooown!" He splutters with a tomato red face.

"We're going to dinner. Do you know any places around here that are good?" I ask casually, ignoring his protests.

"This is gonna be all over social media, Sasuke!!" He complains, "Put me down!!"

"No can do." I whistle, "I'll just find a place myself."

I walk through the pretty city sidewalks, glancing at every restaurant we pass by. Naruto never ceases his struggle, even as people take pictures of us. I come across this large building that is completely comprised of shiny windows. You can see a sparkly chandelier hanging on the ceiling through the window and a bunch of fancy tables on each level. Dining up there would surely give someone the most gorgeous view of the city.

"Let's go here." I announce, stepping inside the grand entrance. There doesn't appear to be any lines to meet the host so I just step right up with Naruto slung over my shoulder. Naruto gasps and protests against it heavily.

The host, dressed in a proper bow and tie, gives me the most strangest stare. Here I was, in a very established restaurant, dressed in a fuzzy, striped sweater, flashing my boyfriend's ass at the host.

"Uh, sir? Can I help you?" They question with disdain.

"Yes. A table for two." I request.

They hesitate, "I'm not sure if you know, but this place is one of extreme prestige. We can't just let any home-body in, no matter how attractive you are!"

They just— nevermind.

"Put me down." Naruto says through clenched teeth. I pick him off my shoulder and plot him on his feet, steadying him by holding onto his waist. Naruto has his eyebrows furrowed and scrunched up lips, giving me the dirtiest of looks. I just grin back cheekily.

Naruto turns away from me and changes his expression for the host, "I'm sorry about that! He's not used to the city, haha!"

The host immediately recognizes Naruto and tries to contain their excitement, "No! I'm terribly sorry! I had no idea it was you, Mr. Uzumaki!"

"Ohh, it's fine. We were going to leave anyway."

"You can stay!" They start filing through the menus and shove two of the gold laced ones in their arm, "Table for two, right?"

"Okay..." Naruto concedes, grabbing onto my hand and following the host to the elevator. Inside the elevator, the host brings us to one of the top floors for the best view outside. I do wonder how they are able to wait tables when the kitchen is on a different floor then the table.

The elevator dings and we all step out to a very elegant set up. You can see that shiny chandelier up close now and the diamonds glimmer where they hang. Each table is circular with a white table cloth and soft peach lounge chairs at each end. There are quite a few couples and groups of people dressed in formal attire, dining on small portions. If Naruto wasn't so famous, he certainly wouldn't be let in wearing his cute outfit.

The host leads us to a table next to the large windows and leaves our menus on the table. They retreat back to the elevator and we're left to meander our eyes around the restaurant. The view of the city is definitely the best part about it since everyone looks like little ants holding multi-colored lanterns.

Naruto folds his hands on the table and stares at the menu laid flat on the table.

"The food here is strange..." He mentions, dragging his finger down the list of options.

"Porchetta? The hell is that?" I read one of them on my own menu.

"An Italian dish, I think... Like, pork belly rolled and chopped up into circle slivers..." Naruto explains.

"How do you know that?" I look up from my menu.

"I've been invited to a lot of distinguished dinners..." Naruto shares.

"Is it any good?"

"It's alright..." Naruto's eyes widen, "They serve pigeons and rabbits here?"

"What?"

"Jeez..." He closes the menu, "Seeing these types of food just make me want to have something simple."

I lean my arm on the table, "What are you thinking?"

He blushes, "Do you wanna share a spaghetti dish?"

"I'd like that." I put my menu down too and grab his hands on the table.

Naruto smiles at me, "After this we should go to the park, right? It's getting pretty dark."

"Desperate for you defeat at the swings?" I tease.

"The only one who is desperate for this is you~" He hums, "You just want to impress me like you tried to as a child. You never change."

"No..." I lie, looking off to the side in the direction of the window.

"Aww, Sasuke. You're adorable." Naruto enthuses.

"Don't tease me."

"How can I not? It's fairly easy to fluster you." He admits.

"No—" Thankfully, I get interrupted by my blaring ringtone. I maneuver myself to grab my vibrating phone out of my pocket, checking the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Naruto wonders.

"It's Ma..." I answer the call.

She always calls at the most random times.

I hold the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Sasuke!! How did it go?! How happy was he?! What are you two doing now?! Oh— did I interrupt your sexy time?!" She screeches in my ear.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Ma, calm down. One question at a time..." I lower the volume on my phone, nervously glancing at Naruto. A busboy dropped off a couple of drinks and he's just spinning his toothpick inside the drink, coating the olive in its flavor.

"Okay, okay. Fine." She takes a deep breath, "How did the proposal go?"

"I haven't... uh..."

"You have proposed, haven't you?" She questions.

"Well, no but—"

"Really?! We talked about this, Sasuke! Weren't you going to propose the minute you saw him?! We picked out a suit and everything!"

"Yeah but—"

"Where is he now?"

"Naruto is sitting across from me. We're at a restaurant."

Naruto perks up when I start talking about him, "Can I talk to Miko-chan?"

"He wants to talk to you, Ma." I tell her, passing the phone to Naruto. I can only hope she doesn't tell him about my plans.

"Miko-chan, hi!" Naruto greets cutely.

Naruto and Ma converse back and forth as I watch, peering at the little tornado in the drink that Naruto makes by twirling the toothpick.

"Yeah.... mhmm... It was so much fun... You did? Wow!" All I can hear is his string of replies.

Naruto pulls the olive out of the drink and it drips with the liquid. He leans forward and gestures for me to come closer. I obey.

"Haha! Guess what I got him to do?... Yeah! It was funny. You should've seen his clueless face." Naruto chuckles and presses the toothpick against my mouth, "I don't think I've never seen Sasuke so flustered. The picture turned out nice though, so I think his rosy cheeks helped."

My rosy cheeks?

I bite the olive off the toothpick and taste its slightly sour flavor. Naruto stabs another olive on his plate and dips it in his drink, swirling it around again.

"Then I showed him around... yeah... Yeah. Haha! I even got him to eat ice cream." Naruto lifts the olive and pops it in my mouth again, "Vanilla.... I had strawberry. Haha. Sure."

More hand fed olives and strings of conversation later, Naruto hands me the phone back. I put it against my ear.

"Sasuke. Do it now. Right after you hang up. This is the perfect place." She says immediately.

"Ma, c'mon, you can't just expect me to do it that easily. I get tongue-tied." I try to keep my words vague so Naruto doesn't figure it out.

"It's a fancy restaurant, Sasuke. This is the best place. Get your ass on one knee and give me a son-in-law already!"

A waiter comes by and attempts to take Naruto's order. I try to wrap up this conversation as he order the spaghetti dinner.

"Ma, the waiter is here. I have to go."

"Next time I hear from you there better be a ring on Naruto's finger, you got that?" She lectures.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. I promise, by the end of the night, it will be done."

"Good luck, sweetie. Don't overthink it." She gives me advice, "Love you. Bye."

"Bye..." I lower the phone from my ear and put it back in my pocket; just in time for Naruto to finish ordering. The waiter takes away the menus and leaves politely.

"What was that all about with your mother?" Naruto asks.

"She was telling me to get some documents filled out before I start work next week." I come up with an easy lie.

"Oh, right. Work." Naruto sighs.

"Why did you say it like that?"

"I don't know... I'm just suddenly thinking about how you'll be working for a big company. Will you be in charge of the whole thing?" He inquires.

"I'll be in charge of this whole district. The entire city's retail business, basically. Once my father retires, I'll oversee everything nationally though." I relay.

"Isn't that a lot? Won't you be tired?"

"I'll be alright." I purse my lips, "It's just work. I've been preparing for this for years."

"I guess I know what you meant when you said that the work will be time-consuming. Once you start, what will your hours be?"

"Mmm. All day, probably. Till midnight if I do overtime. There's a lot to manage, you know?"

"Oh, Sasuke. I'm sorry for forcing you into working." Naruto apologizes.

"Don't be sorry. It'll be beneficial for us. Our kids will thank us when they grow up all spoiled."

"I'm not raising spoiled brats." Naruto pouts, "They'll be disciplined."

"Not if a nanny is raising them..."

"A nanny won't be raising them, Sasuke. We will."

"You'll take a break from modeling then?" I wonder.

"I could do both, maybe."

"Heheh. My lovely househusband." I boop him on the nose.

"You know what? That doesn't annoy me as much as it used to." Naruto smiles.

"Then I shall keep calling you that."

"If you can call me a househusband, I can call you Princess Sasuke."

"Jokes on you, I love that name. You should start introducing me as that." I imitate Naruto, "'Oh, this is my super sexy boyfriend, Princess Sasuke.'"

"Hahaha!" Naruto laughs, "If that's what you want."

This conversation is so all over the place.

I laugh too.

I love it.

$£$£$£

"We should do that thing that those puppies did in that one movie!" Naruto thrills.

"With the spaghetti?"

"Yes!" Naruto cheers, holding up his fork, "I suck on one side of the spaghetti and you suck on the other."

"Isn't that super cheesy, Naru?"

"That's the point, Sasuke!"

Naruto seems way too excited about this for me to turn him down. I lean in and use my fork to bring the other side of his spaghetti to my mouth. Naruto giggles and slurps his side up, but the thin spaghetti breaks immediately. I laugh at the failed attempt and put my fork down.

"How about you just give me a kiss?" I offer.

"Fine." He smiles slightly and I close my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me. I feel something round and warm against my lips, opening my eyes to see a meatball there instead of my blond. Naruto giggles cutely and I just take a spiteful bite out of the seasoned meat. Leftover sauce remains on my lips and Naruto wipes it with a napkin.

"Wow, Sasuke. Did you just cheat on me with that meatball?"

"Yup. And I'll do it again." I stab one of the meatballs on his side of the plate and shove it in my mouth.

Naruto gasps, "Sasuke! That was mine!"

Grabbing his own fork, Naruto picks up one of the chunks of tomato that I was saving at my side of the plate and eats it right in front of me.

I frown, "I was saving that."

"You ate my last meatball!" Naruto bites back.

"You still have one more."

"I do?!" Naruto shoots his sight down and quickly scoops up his final meatball. He holds the steaming meat off valiantly and grins, "Oh good!"

I stand up slightly from my chair and angle myself towards Naruto, biting his last meatball off the fork. I sit back in my seat and chew it slowly, relishing in the savory taste. Naruto watches in terror, his mouth open and eyebrows raised.

"You did not just do that..."

"I did." I lick my lips, "And it was delicious."

"This means war, Sasuke." Naruto glares at me, putting his hands at the sides of the plate and lifting it off the table.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna eat it all!" He hovers the plate above his mouth and tilts it slightly.

"Naruto!" I stand up and grab the plate from him, slamming it back down on the table. A few bystanders look our way and laugh at us; not in a making-fun kind of way, but in a lighthearted way. I would think that this type of crowd would find us annoying but they seem to find it endearing somehow.

"You know, we can just order another dish, right?" I smile condescendingly.

"I-I know that..." He stammers, "I just wanted to m-make a point..."

"And what point was that?"

"That... that..." Naruto glares holes into the table, "Hmph!"

So cute...

"You're captivating, Naruto." I press both of my elbows to the table, "Even when you're acting like a dumbass."

He doesn't reply and that same cute blush stays on his face.

Now. It's time. I'm gonna do it.

I slither my hand down to my pocket and feel the square box cradled among the fabric. My heart starts to race and my palms get clammy, a noticeable tremor starting to plague my left leg.

Now that I've thought about it— like actually thought about it— I'm about to propose to Naruto. That's a huge fucking step.

"Naru..." I call out him, my heart in my throat.

He flicks his ticked off gaze at me, instantly noticing how antsy I've gotten. He uncoils his arms, "Yes, Sasuke?"

I pull at my sweater, a swift heat encasing my body. Clearing my throat, I push the plate aside on the table and hold onto one of Naruto's hands. I rub the top of his knuckles softly and wet my lips.

"Naruto... you are the love of my life." I begin, my mouth going dry, "And... and I can't imagine how my life would be like without you."

"Sasuke..." Naruto whispers my name very faintly, a blush appearing on his face.

I can barely contain myself. I have so much I want to say but I just can't get it out. The words were supposed to come naturally. How come this is so difficult?

"This entire day has been the most fun I've had my entire life. Every moment I spend with you is irreplaceable to me..." I swallow harshly, "I wish we could stay like this forever; fooling around and flirting like we haven't got a care in the world. But I feel like it's time that we get serious..."

Here goes...

I make eye contact with my blushing boyfriend, "Naruto, my flawless love... will you do me the honor of... of..."

Naruto breathes heavily now, his limp hand shaking in my grip. I know he's probably going crazy inside, similar to me, so I don't want to mess this next part up.

Don't mess this next part up.

Don't mess this next part up!

"...of... uh... o-of..." I stutter, losing my confidence.

I'm gonna mess this part up! I can't do this!

I sigh, "...of ordering dessert for me, honey?"

Naruto keeps the same expression of bewilderment before that distorts into a very peculiar confusion. I decide to just run with the awkwardness and I kiss his hand for the third time today.

"Thanks in advance, Naru." I grin weakly and retract from his hand, stuffing the ring back in my pocket with my other hand.

"Oh... s-sure..." Naruto mumbles, gesturing for our waiter to hurry over.

I breathe out deeply and suppress the urge to slap myself on the face. Naruto meekly orders a small chocolate cake for us to share. He twiddles his thumbs when the waiter walks away, a distant look in his blue eyes.

You idiot! What the hell was that?! All you had to do was finish the sentence!

I curse myself out internally, refusing to look at my brooding Naruto.

Now he's all disappointed! I bet he totally knew where that was going and I just let him down! I'm such a horrible boyfriend!

My nerves got the best of me and I couldn't physically get the words out of my mouth. When can I attempt again? Is there even a chance for that at this point?

I'm so sorry, Naruto. I promise I will propose to you eventually. If not now, then later. I have to do this right. No screw ups next time.

"Sasuke..." Naruto calls my name, "Do you want to take a picture?"

"A picture?" I perk up, "Sure."

Naruto holds out his camera and snaps of picture of me, and me alone. I didn't smile, as usual. I raise my eyebrows at how he intently stares at the photo he just took.

"Is the picture alright?"

"...Yeah." He says with a delay, "Yeah. It's alright."

He taps the screen a few times and fiddles with the phone.

"What are you doing?"

Naruto almost cracks a smile, "I'm drawing on your picture."

"Can I see?"

He parts from his phone and shows me the screen. It's the same old picture of me except there are doodles over my clothes and hair to make me look like Sailor Moon. Naruto giggles again and pulls his phone back, adding more touches to this edited version of me.

"I didn't know you could illustrate, Naru." I observe.

"Nah. I'm no good. I couldn't draw a stick figure if I tried."

"Then try." I call him on his bluff, "Draw on this napkin."

I push a long white napkin to Naruto, fetching a black pen from one of the servers for him to use. Naruto reluctantly grabs the pen and starts drawing the stick figure, starting with its head. He draws a stick for the body and four sticks for the limbs. The face on its circle is drawn with two dots for eyes and a soft W shaped mouth.

"See? You could draw one." I encourage.

Naruto blissfully adds spiky hair to the figure, drawing spikes that stop at the lower neck region. Just like his hair. He gives the figure a little triangle dress and three lines as blush.

"I dub thee..." He writes his own name underneath the figure, "Naruto."

He draws a small star next to his name and hands me the pen, "Your turn."

I press my pen to the napkin and do the same thing Naruto did to draw his figure. When it comes time to do the face, I just draw two circle eyes and a straight line for the mouth. Naruto snatches the pen from my hand and sharpens the edge of the straight line mouth a drew so that it looks like a slight smile. I take the pen back and start coloring in some dark hair with the pen, regrettably shaping it to look like a duckbutt. That proves nothing about my natural hair though!

I finish it off with a bow on underneath the figure's chin and a signing of my name in my cursive handwriting. Pushing the napkin back, I notice that we made our little stick figures hold hands. Naruto draws a heart in between us and colors it in halfway.

"It kinda looks like we're—" Naruto cuts himself off and raises his phone, "I'm photographing this."

The napkin lights up with flash and Naruto smiles at the picture, pressing a few buttons to post the picture on social media.

"Everyone loves you, by the way." He shares, not looking up from his device.

"Everyone being...?"

"My fans! Every article I've read that has had our picture in it has only positive things to say!" He chirps, pulling up one of those nosy articles, "See!"

I read the headline in my head: 'Naruto Uzumaki's Boyfriend is a Stoic Softy, and Here's Why'

...what?

"Stoic softy?"

"And this one!" Naruto reads another headline aloud, "'Model Naruto Uzumaki has a Teddy Bear Boyfriend'"

"Teddy bear?" I pronounce, "Why do they see me like this?"

"Hmm. Maybe because of the pictures they have with us..." Naruto swipes though all the carefully taken photos. One of them is that dreaded aquarium photo followed by one where I'm getting fed dinosaurs. The next picture features Naruto talking to an employee at an ice cream truck with me in the background holding my vanilla cone and Naruto's strawberry ice cream. I have that gushy smile on my face again.

"I'm seeing a pattern..." I exhale.

"What? In all the pictures you're like an—"

"Infatuated child. Yeah..." I finish his sentence.

"Awww! You look like you love me a lot in these pictures!"

"Well, I do, but... how come they didn't choose anything more mature? I'm not a kid." I complain.

"I think it's great! My fans accept you and think you're a cutie. It's miles better than them hating your guts and trying to sabotage our outings, right?" Naruto hums.

"I guess you're right..." I lament, "When I start working, they'll surely see that mature side of me more. I'll be wearing suits 24/7. That's a pretty sophisticated look."

"Yup. Pretty sexy too. I might have to ask you to dial back in the looks department so nobody tries to simp for you..." He chides, "...more than they already are."

"People find me hot?"

"Why are you asking? Of course they do. You look especially nice with someone as feminine as me on your shoulder."

"How?"

"It amplifies your masculinity, duh." Naruto scoffs, "I love knowing more than you."

"I'm not in the fashion industry to understand any of that." I flick my wrist.

"You better learn! I don't want our kids to be dressed by you then! I can only imagine how you'd dress the poor things..." He grimaces.

"I'm not completely blind, Naru. I know what looks decent, at least."

The waiter stops by and sets down a small slice of cake in the middle of the table. Naruto picks up a silver spoon and digs in.

He presses the chocolate to his lips and the frosting melts in his mouth, practically, "Hold up, this is good."

We take a pause on our conversation to dine on this chocolate delicacy. Normally, I would hate chocolate because of how sweet it is. I'm just chowing down on it for Naruto's sake to be honest. I mean, looking at him as I eat makes anything taste good. The trick is to imagine him as the food you're eating and—

"Stop staring at my mouth." Naruto licks some chocolate off his lip.

"What? I'm not staring." I cut a piece of the moist cake.

"Yes, you are. You're probably thinking something dirty, weren't you?"

"Nope. That's just you, Naru. I'm innocently enjoying my cake." I partake in the smooth taste, "Get your head out of the gutter. We're at a restaurant."

"You're the one looking at me though." He pouts, "And my head isn't in the gutter. My boyfriend is the gutter."

"I'm no gutter." I shake my head, "I'm completely innocent right now. No impure thoughts at all."

Naruto licks the spoon and, by the look in his shiny blue eyes, I can tell that he took my words as a challenge. Something brushes my leg shortly after and I glance below to see Naruto's foot rubbing against my ankle suggestively under the table. I look back at him to see him eating the cake all virtuous-like.

Two can play at that game, my love.

I slide my hand under the table cloth and lower it down to touch Naruto's daring leg. He gasps a little bit as I push back his loosely cuffed jeans, feeling his bare leg with my hand. His leg is now stretched towards me under the table, a sultry smile on his face. Naruto shaves and moisturizes, so his leg feels smooth and soft under my rugged palm.

"Sasuke..." He coos, "When do you want to head out?"

He wants to get out of here too... so we can...

I lightly massage his polished leg, breathing deeply between my clenched teeth.

"Whenever you want to, love..."

"Now. Let's go now." He eagerly says.

"Actually, I have to use the bathroom." I say, making a very obvious signal to Naruto.

"On second thought, I do too." He bites the spoon lightly, "Let's go."

Naruto pulls his leg away and keeps his expression vague as I offer him a hand to stand. He hastily places a dozen hundred dollar bills on the table to cover the bill and hooks his arm in mind. We wander over to the bathroom together and, luckily, it's one of those single stall family bathrooms with a private room. Naruto walks in first and I come in second, locking the door so it says 'occupied' on the outside.

There isn't a moment to spare. I grab Naruto's waist and yank him close to me, beginning our passionate make-out session against the bathroom wall. Naruto wraps his arms around my neck and rises to his toes, moaning lightly at our erotic connection. He wastes no time and starts to grind against me, our erections rubbing up on each other. I groan in the kiss and grind with him, moving my hips in a rhythmic, sexy fashion.

"Mmm! Sasuke..." Naruto mumbles between our lips, "I want you so bad right now..."

"Fuck..." I curse with a raspy voice, pushing his hips into my crotch roughly.

"I-I've had to hold back all day, Sasu..." He continues, panting sexily, "You won't make me wait any longer, right?"

"This isn't any easier for me, Naru." I lower my arms and yank his legs up, lacing them around my waist. I back up my legs slightly and grind even harder, throwing my head back at the pleasure. Naruto moans loudly and arches his back, squeezing my body with those perfect legs of his. The fabrics of our pants rub together rapidly and make a really hot friction, adding more to the immeasurable pleasure. We're back to being horny animals who hump each other till we're satisfied.

"Ahh! Yeah! Go faster, Sasuke!" Naruto begs, bucking his hips on my crotch.

I follow his plea and bury myself between his legs, grinding our crotches together like crazy. The high is just amazing. Naruto holds onto my shoulder and scrunches up the sweater in his fingers, contorting that beautiful face with pleasure. His eyes roll back and his tan skin brightens with a peachy pink, perfect white teeth biting down on plushy rose lips to conceal his lewd moans.

"Mmm! Shit! I'm so close and we only just started!" I exclaim, gritting my teeth.

The sexual tension between Naruto and I has been brewing all fucking day. All I want to do is burn it— burn it all by fucking him silly. I want to be doused in cum after it all and feel a sense of accomplishment knowing that I just fucked the living hell out of my sexy boyfriend, leaving him weak and sweaty.

"Me too! Ahh! Sasuke!" Naruto whimpers, soiling his pants with pre-cum.

"I just want fuck you already." I growl, never stopping my shaking hips.

"Do it! D-Do it!" He dares, "Please!"

Among the pants and amorous moans, it occurs to me that we're in a restaurant bathroom. Not just an old restaurant bathroom, but a fancy ass restaurant bathroom. What if some nosy journalist takes a picture of us again? What if they hear us?

That little stroke of sense is what allows me to contain myself. I slow down my pace and pant unevenly, weakly holding Naruto's waist and lowering him down.

Naruto whines, desperately gripping my sweater, "Don't stop! Please!"

"Naruto... hah... we can't..." I explain, "We have to do this at home..."

"B-But... But—" He gestures to his crotch, "I'm too horny for this shit, Sasuke! Just fuck me! I don't care who knows!"

"You'll thank me later, Naru." I brush his shoulders, holding back my own desires as best as I can, "Let's go now, okay?"

"Sasuke!!" He complains, hugging me tightly, "Y-You're so mean."

"Get rid of your boner, Naru. C'mon." I can feel his erection pressed against my pants.

"But Sasuke..." He whines again, "I can't~ Can you do it for me?"

He's making this really difficult. I just want us to fuck in peace.

"Aren't you a model? Can't you suppress these boners with ease? I know you get them spontaneously so don't even try lying."

Naruto sighs and pulls back from me with a pout, "Fine."

"Good. Thank you." I glance at his normal crotch. He really did it instantly.

"I miss horny Sasuke..." Naruto pouts.

"Teenage Sasuke, you mean? I was chalk full of hormones, you know that."

"But at least I got dick." He claims, immaturely.

"You're getting dick, Naru. No doubt about it. The second we get home I'm going to fuck you in all the rooms of the house, okay?" I tell him something outrageous just to get him to stop complaining. Though, fucking in every room doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it.

"Promise?" He holds out his pinky.

My lover is adorable.

"Promise." I chuckle, weaving my pinky with his and shaking it.

"Let's go." I announce, pulling Naruto by his arm out of the bathroom. We walk through the restaurant, receiving waves and smiles all the way through. We reach the elevator and the elegant machine chimes, opening up for our use. There's already a person in there with a plate of escargot on one hand and mussel and mushroom soup on the other. The waitress, who wears the same uniform as the host from before, lights up when she sees the two of us enter the elevator.

Naruto presses the ground level and the elevator doors slowly close, another chime sounding out. The waitress clears her throat and looks over to us giddily.

"Are you Naruto and Sasuke by any chance?" She asks through a wide smile.

"Yes." Naruto confirms, leaning the side of his head on my shoulder briefly.

"I knew it!" She cheers, almost losing balance of the seafood on her hands, "So the rumors are true! You guys look perfect together!"

"Thank you."

"So— so Sasuke, is it true that you're the son of Fugaku Uchiha and the brother of Itachi Uchiha?" She queries.

"Yup..." I mutter.

"Ahhh! That's so cool!" She beams, "And Naruto— is it true that your real last name isn't Uzumaki?"

Naruto puts his hand on his chin, "Where'd you get that from?"

"I read an theory article about your past. Is Uzumaki your real last name? Then I could confirm everything!"

"Uhh..." Naruto puffs up his cheeks, "Well—"

The elevator chimes and the doors open for the waitress's floor. She perks up and heads out the two doors, flashing us a smile before she leaves.

"It was so nice meeting you two! I hope to see you here again!" She chimes, running off to place the food at one of the tables. The elevator closes and Naruto is still left dazed at her words.

"I didn't think... they deduced that much." He puzzles, "I knew some people had theories about my past but I didn't think it was to that degree. Do you think they know of my father?"

"I don't know, Naru. But is it really a problem? They're going to find out eventually with me being here. They'll figure out where I grew up, since it isn't a secret, and that'll lead them to your family."

"I just... I don't know if it's a good thing that they know my past. What if my father gets bad press because I'm his only gay son? Then mother will come back for me—" He starts to get super anxious.

"None of that is going to happen. You're a successful adult now, remember? Your mother can't take you away anymore." I reassure him.

"I know Sasuke, but... it still makes me nervous. Are people going to make me talk about my past? I don't want to talk about it..." He shivers, "The last time I thought about my mother was a few months ago and..."

"I remember. You called me in the middle of the night, which was morning for me, and started crying nonstop." I hug him, "Don't worry about her, okay? She won't hurt you anymore."

His eyes start to water in my hold, "I-I know..."

The elevator chimes and the doors open up. I pull Naruto away from my chest and wipe his flowing tears, linking my hand with his.

"You want to go to the park, Naru?" I ask. He nods cutely and follows me out of the elevator, his blond eyelashes wet from the tears. I wave at the host once we leave the restaurant and we end up outside to the pretty view of the city. I search on my phone where the nearest natural park is and begin to follow its directions silently with my Naruto.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"Y-Yes... I'll be okay." He sniffles.

I surmise, "I just want you to know that, even if your fans find out about your past, you are not obligated to speak about it. It's none of their business."

Naruto holds back more tears, "I w-will have to speak about it eventually. It's a really important p-part of my life. It's... it's where I got close to you and where all my friends are. I c-can't just keep silent about that."

"Do whatever you deem best then. I'll support you regardless of your decision. You're a very strong person, Naruto. If you do share your story I'm sure everyone who hears it will be inspired."

"You're strong too, S-Sasu." He peeps.

I chuckle, "Not as strong as you. I could never had endured all that verbal abuse. I was very lucky to have a caring mother and brother."

Naruto didn't say anything back to that, but his silence speaks volumes. I'm so proud of him.

We both turn the corner and come across this gated park with a blacktop as the floor. I open the gate for Naruto and close it behind us. There are many different playground structures in here but the only one I care about is the swing set. Thankfully, we have the park all to ourselves. No kids in sight.

"Race you to the swings!" Naruto blurts out, releasing my hand and bolting for the swings.

"Hey!" I thunder, racing after him with heavy steps of my dress shoes.

Naruto reaches the swings before me, but I blame it on his head start. He laughs and plots his bottom on the swing's seat, beckoning for me to sit in the one next to him. I sit down on the swing too and our feet make contact with the frayed blacktop underneath; probably from all the feet that have been hauling their swings to a stop.

"How are we going to measure this contest?" I quip.

"Easy! Whoever can swing the highest wins!" Naruto declares.

"Fatal mistake, my love. I have longer legs than you so I'll not only go faster, but much higher." I flex.

"I think you're underestimating me, Sasuke." Naruto purrs, "But I don't mind. It'll be even better when I defeat you then. I don't even think you remember how to swing."

"I remember!"

I practiced a bunch after Naruto taught me, even on my own. I've been waiting for this day since we were children. Today is the day that I finally show him how much I've improved.

I'm not sure if I'm motivated by the childish urge to impress Naruto or if this is all a high sourced on deja vu, but regardless, I'm enjoying it.

"On my count!" Naruto backs up on the swing, "3... 2..."

I back up as well, flashing Naruto a cocky smirk. He blows a raspberry at me.

"1!" He charges forward on the swing and starts swaying back and forth. I do the same and our swings are about neck and neck.

I mimic what Naruto taught me to do when we were kids. I push out my legs when I'm in the air backwards and let them fall when the momentum has reached. I just continue that cycle with my legs and my back to get the best speed. I turn my head to look at Naruto and all my confidence falls.

Naruto is swinging just as fast as me, but that's not what caught me off guard. The surprising thing is that... he looks so beautiful as he swings. I just can't take my eyes off of him. His blond hair moves along with the breeze of the swing and his lips are twisted into an opened mouth grin of pure joy. Naruto isn't seeing this as a silly redemption arc for me, he's just having fun swinging next to me. The jubilance in his smiling eyes and the glee in his contagious laugh makes me lose focus immediately. It's all just an effortless endeavor to him.

Naruto turns his head to me and grins even brighter, which is the final nail in the coffin for me. I've slowed down so much from my consistent rhythm that I've almost come to a complete stop. Naruto stops his swinging and giggles at me, victorious in this little competition we waged.

"Haha! What happened, Sasuke? Why'd you stop?" He bellows arrogantly, "Did you realize how much better I was?"

I'm too mesmerized by his flushed appearance to even care that I lost. With all that air blowing his face, his nose and cheeks turned pink with the cold. He looks stunning right now. All I want to do is...

"Sasuke?" Naruto mumbles at my lack of an answer.

Without a word, I tilt my swing over to him and cup the side of his face. He stares back at me with those dreamy eyes and, before I know it, I'm leaning in and kissing those tender lips deeply. Naruto kisses back softly as my hands caress his soft hair, brushing his jawline with a subtle touch.

Naruto's taste fills me with great solace and my tongue wanders around inside his mouth to taste more of it— more of my precious blond. His hot breath leaves goosebumps on my skin and his soft touch appears caressing my thigh. I hum a deep groan against his lips and tilt my head slightly, filling my mouth with even more of that nostalgic taste.

This moment reminds me of the first time we kissed. I just got swept up in the moment and started kissing him. It was the first time I'd ever been so vulnerable with someone like that. Now that I've been with Naruto for literal years, I realize that the rush of butterflies I got when kissing him back then never went away. I still get flushed from kissing with him. I still get a flurried heart beat when his skin touches mine. I still have the same emotions of ravishing indulgence when I think about him.

I pull away from Naruto and, oddly my heart isn't going crazy. Yes, it's beating rapidly and echoing in my ears, but I'm not anxious. I'm elated. I'm elated to know that this perfect man in front of me is all mine.

Naruto has a blush along his face and a illusory look in his deep sapphire eyes. He leaves such a baritone effect on me that I just move automatically, without thinking. Whatever I have to say just flows out like a waterfall that was being held back by a dam.

"Naruto, I love you. I love you so much that I can't even fathom it myself. When we met as children I already knew that I would never be able to live without you. Everything you did made me so inexplicably happy. It's not just how bright and beautiful you look, but how your personality effects everyone around you. Your influence on me molded me into the person I am today. I was a timid, close-off kid who didn't know how to talk to anyone. No matter how many times I ignored you or wrote you off, you never stopped trying to get me out of my shell. I realize that I never thanked you for that. I'm so grateful that I met you, Naruto, and that you tried your very best for me." I say without pause, "I can't imagine why you would ever choose me to be with you back then. Why did you pick me to be your best friend when you were so liked by everyone else? You could've been with anyone right now and you chose me. I didn't know the reason why until now. You were lonely too, Naruto. Everyone only wanted to be your friend because you were the Mayor's son. I never thought of it that way. You were the same as me. We were drawn together because you could relate to me. Not only did you bring me out of my bubble, you were able to emerge from yours too. You were able to have an actual relationship with someone that was built of fondness and relatability. Our friendship over the years has shaped us both to the people we are now."

"The only thing I want now is it to keep growing— is to keep seeing new sides of you and myself that I never thought was possible. I want to experience everything with you; cry with you, laugh with you, argue with you— I want it all. No more being lonely. No more hiding ourselves. I just want to be with you forever." Through tears, I fish out that boxed ring in pocket and slide down onto one knee on the blacktop. I look up at Naruto's crying, flushed face and hold out the black box, presenting the glimmering ring for him to see.

"Naruto, will you marry me?"

It's like everything was in slow motion. From the moment we met each other as children, to now, as I propose to my best friend. It's always been like this. Everything has been so blurry and lethargic up until now. Naruto's tears gradually fall from his face and he hiccups lightly, all of it, still suspended in slow motion. It's not until I see that head nod up and down that the world suddenly changes. It speeds up with his response. It's almost like I can see my future now. There are no barriers in the way, no delays. The colors of lights in the city grow more vibrant, the gleam of the ring twinkles brighter, and the beauty of Naruto's being amplifies to a divine extreme.

I can see it now; our life together.

Naruto nods and cries tears of joy, "Yes! Sasuke! Y-Yes! I'll marry y-you!"

He jumps off the swing and charges into my arms, hugging me tightly. An unidentified feeling pours through me and I hug him back just as tight, wetting his sweater with my never ending tears.

"I love y-you! I love you! I l-love you!" He wails.

"I l-love you too." I cry softly, "Oh, Naruto, I love y-you so much."

Naruto pulls back from the hug and smiles at the ring that is planted in the middle of the black box. I delicately pluck the pink gem from its confinement and hold his left hand up. Naruto loses his breath watching me slide the beautiful ring onto his dainty ring finger. It's a perfect fit.

"Oh m-my god!" He covers his mouth his other hand and hiccups more, being overwhelmed by his own emotions, "Oh my g-god! Sasuke!"

"D-Did I do good?" I smile, my dimples appearing on the sides of my cheeks.

"Yes! Y-Yes!" He blubbers, "It's p-perfect!"

A wash of relief comb through me, "I-I'm glad..."

"I love y-you, Sasuke."

"I-I love you more, Naruto."

We seal our happiness with a kiss; a kiss that I don't think I'll ever get over.

After that was a complete blur. Now that the world is moving at a normal pace, everything is fast for me. In the blink of an eye, Naruto and I were already at his home. He retreated to the bathroom once we got there so I stayed in the living room, zoning out into the blue marble coffee table.

I did it. I DID IT.

I rub my face and laugh by myself.

"I can't believe it..." I mumble, "I proposed and he said yes!"

This is the best day of my life.

"I have to tell everyone! Who should I tell first?" My mind spirals with the endless possibilities. I have a chance to brag about how Naruto is all mine. This is a rare opportunity.

"I'm gonna call Ma!" I announce, taking out my phone and dialing her number. The line rings two times and then she picks up.

"Hello?" She says groggily. It's early morning for her time zone while it's nighttime over here.

"Ma, guess what?"

"What?" She mumbles, half asleep.

"Naruto said yes!" I cheer.

"Naruto said yes... good for you, honey..." She stays silent for a moment before screaming loudly, "Wait?! You proposed?!"

"Yes! It was perfect!"

"AHHHHHH!" My mother screams, fully awake now, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Tell me everything! Don't spare any details, Sasuke!"

"We were at the swings late at night and I just did it without even thinking about it! It was bizarre. The words just came to me." I ramble on in a daze, "He loved the ring! I chose well!"

"Awww congratulations! My baby is all grown up!" My mother howls, "When's the wedding?! LET ME PLAN IT, PLEASE!"

"We haven't talked about that yet. I think Naruto is still in shock." I say, "I'm hoping to marry him as soon as possible. You can plan the wedding. I'm sure Naruto won't mind."

"YESSSS!" She boasts, "I'll get my planning book! This is going to be the best wedding ever!"

"Don't overdo it, okay?"

"I'm sorry, my dear, but 'overdo' is not in my vocabulary!" She cackles, the phone audio cracking a bit, "What do you prefer? A cruise ship or a mansion? Or both?!"

I hear a bit of clatter in the direction of the bathroom and the door slowly opens.

"I don't know, Ma. Maybe you should ask Naruto that. I'm not much of an idealist." I shake my head.

My mother continues to babble about wedding plans as the bathroom door swings open. Naruto steps out with a noticeable confidence that makes my whole demeanor change. He wears the most provocative lingerie that would definitely make a few people question their sexuality. It's this black lace two piece with black, almost clear stockings that ride up to his thighs. The top piece is a thinly laced tube top with pink ribbon straps. His slight abs show from the lack of material. The bottom piece flares out like a short skirt and holds Naruto's erection with a skimpy layer of lace. His ass is left with two lace straps wrapped around it, exposing his full cheeks in all their firm glory.

"...As far as the theme goes, I was thinking to stray from the traditional black and white. What do you think, Sasuke?" My mother still blathers on.

"Uh— I um..." I sputter, my face burning with a heavy blush, "S-Sounds good, Ma... I g-gotta go..."

"Wait. What sounds good? Black and white or—"

"B-Bye Ma!" I quickly hang up on her and toss my phone aside, biting my lips at Naruto's appearance.

Naruto puts his hand on his hip, "What do you think?"

"You... You look so fucking sexy..." I state, my mouth practically watering just looking at him.

Naruto walks over to me deliberately slow and stands tall when he reaches me. From my position on the couch, I have to look up to see my blond. The angle is really sexy.

Placing his hand on my shoulder, Naruto carefully mounts my lap and sits down dangerously close to my erection. I try to wrap my hands around his waist but Naruto grabs my hands to prevent me from doing so.

"You can't touch me yet." He coos with risqué eyes, "You need to earn that right, Sasuke."

"How do I earn it?"

"I don't know. It depends." Naruto feels his body up with his own dainty fingers, grazing that tan skin that I wanna kiss so badly, "What can you do for me?"

I think about his words and eat up his appearance with my eyes simultaneously, "I can suck you off."

"Okay then. Do it."

I reach my hand out to pull back his lingerie bottoms but Naruto yanks it backwards again.

"I said, no touching me. Do it with your mouth."

I chuckle and lick my lips, "Whatever you say."

Naruto rises from my lap and hovers over me still, his knees on each side of me on the couch. He places his hands on the couch back rest and his crotch lines up with my face. I get a hot view of his frilly skirt and his erection that hides in the black lace. Leaning in and pecking his waist line, I peek my tongue through my pursed lips and lick the warm skin too. Naruto swallows audibly and I can see his length twitch in the lace.

I lick around the area to moisten it up before going in with a harsh hickey. I suck his skin through my lips and let it go with a pop, leaving his lower stomach with a bright red blemish. My head travels around and places more marks on his perfect body, branding him as mine.

I lower my teeth on the thin lace protecting Naruto's crotch, pulling it down slowly. His cute length is revealed gradually and I let go of the lace, leaving it stretched down underneath his balls. Naruto whines quietly at his member being exposed to the cold air, the poor thing twitching more.

I blow more cold air on it, relishing in the whimpers of pleasure Naruto tries to hold back. Finally, I lean forward and place a sultry kiss on his shaft, licking the length up and down.

"Hah... Hahh..." Naruto pants above me, "Put it in your mouth..."

I look up at him with my tongue half way up his shaft. His plea arouses a smirk out of me and I disobey, lowering my head to lick his balls instead. Naruto whines again and squishes the yellow couch cushion between his fingers. I suck his balls next, focusing on one at a time.

"Sasuke, please..." He bucks his hips, making his loose length tap against my mouth, "Suck it."

His desperation only makes him hotter. I press my hot tongue against his sensitive tip and swirl it around on top, sticking the end of my tongue on his member's small opening. I jam my tongue in circles on that part and Naruto lets out a rowdy moan.

"Ahh! Mhm..."

I dip my head and my tongue slides in between the indent on his tip, rubbing back and forth on that area. Naruto arches his back and resists the urge to move his hips in the same motions as my tongue. I groan and envelop his tip inside my mouth, still tickling the pink skin with my tongue. The heat of my mouth encases Naruto's member completely once I plunge my head down, further pushing his length inside that heat.

"Ahhh~!" Naruto moans cutely, "Yes! Ahh!"

My long lashes close and I engross myself in sucking Naruto dry. I lower down on his member all the way to his balls and suck back up, repeating this movement a couple times to get a decent rhythm. I breathe hot air through my nose and saliva drips from my mouth, varnishing his length in it.

"Fuck! Hahh... Hah... Mhm! Sasuke!"

My mouth pumps his member with an ever increasing speed, stopping for a few moments when I hollow my cheeks on the mass. The feeling of taking Naruto's dick like this sends shivers down my spine. My own length hardens in my pants and rests at an angle. I use one of hands to palm my member, unbuttoning the pants blind and pushing back my underpants. I seize my hot length in my rugged hands and stand it up. I begin to stroke it at the same pace of my sucks to Naruto's member.

One of Naruto's hands fly to my forehead and pushes back my sweaty hair, revealing my damp forehead. He yanks on my hair with the pleasure gnawing at his member, letting out a frustrated moan. Naruto holds onto my hair tighter and braces his hips. He back his hips up and his length almost slides out of my mouth. Naruto pants and jerks his hips forward, pushing his length deeper inside my mouth.

Naruto's length isn't long enough to gag me so I follow along with his thrusting hips, timing my head to fully engulf his member. Naruto throws his head back and cries in the ravishing bliss of my hot, wet mouth.

"O-Oh fuck! Ahh!" Naruto moans, "Ahh! Hahh! Mmm! Ahhh!"

I open my eyes slightly and witness the beautiful view of my fiancé in organismic heaven. I pump my member even harder at the thought that I'm making him feel this good.

Naruto's hips slap against my face and I taste his pre-cum soaking in my mouth. I use my free hand to touch Naruto's hips now that he's in a daze. I'm able to caress the figure he has now and, just by touch alone, I can tell that he has a fitter body than before. My hand moves over to his firm ass where I spread my fingers out and grope his cheek possessively.

"Ahhh! Sasuke!" Naruto loves the feeling of my hand violating his ass, "Hah! Ahh! Ahn!"

My throat swallows a few times, more pre-cum running down my throat. Naruto humps my face faster, dishing his member in and out of my mouth swiftly.

With my hand on his ass, I slowly inch one of my fingers down his crevice. I move the lace strap aside and press my fingertip in between his cheeks. My finger feels around for his entrance, grazing over the hole a few times. Naruto loses his breath in anticipation for my next moves.

I suck his length harder and slide my middle finger inside. Naruto pants in short, fast breaths when my finger breaches through the pink hole. I manage to get it in deep enough to where my knuckle presses against his ass. Naruto's hot skin inside squeezes my finger and grips it tightly, forcing a groan out of my throat from the sheer compression.

Oh fuck yeah, it's tight.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Sasuke!!" He wails.

I push my finger in and out, the sheer force also pushing his hips into my face. I part from my member to pleasure Naruto more, cupping his balls in my palm. I squeeze them softly and move my fingers so that they wrap around Naruto's shaft. I slide my lips up to only engulf his tip, playing with his slit with my scalding hot tongue. My hand pumps the bottom part of his length while my other hand thrusts my finger inside his tight little hole at a rapid pace. The combination of it all sends Naruto on an impossibly sexy high.

"T-Too much! Ahhh! Ahh! Sasuke! S-Sasuke~!!" He gasps.

I open my eyes again just in time to see Naruto's orgasm. His back arches all the way and thick, salty cum drowns my mouth. The liquid is hot and runny, falling down my chin once I release his tip. His entrance squeezes on my finger and I pull it out, holding onto his thighs so that he doesn't collapse from exhaustion.

Naruto releases my hair from his grip and his legs lose their strength, caving down on the couch. He sits on my lap and pants crazily, wrapping his arms around my neck. I lick my lips of the cum and grin at his burnout, my own length twitching and begging for attention. I put my hands on his chin and lift it up for him look at me, a sexy, almost, moronic look in his dazed blue eyes. My thumb rubs up his chin and lowers his lip, saliva dripping down the plump lips.

I wish my cum was in his mouth.

"I can touch you all I want now, right?"

Naruto nods mindlessly. I smirk and whisk him to the side of the couch, laying him on his back. Naruto's arms fall to his side weakly and he continues to pant, his chest rising and falling with his hurried breaths.

I part from him, to Naruto's dismay, so I can undress myself. I stand up and start removing my sweater, tossing the striped sweater across the living room. Next is my pants, which is already unbuttoned and ready to take off. Naruto watches me impatiently, rising from his position on the couch and pouting.

"Hurry up!" He says in a bratty tone, crossing his arms.

I take off my underwear and throw it at his face comically. Naruto snatches it off his head and chucks it behind the couch, getting up from his seat. He goes up to me and presses an accusing finger to my naked chest.

"You are not very sexy at all." He lectures.

"Are you sure about that?" I look down at him.

Naruto raises an eyebrow and follows his eyesight down his arm to my chest. His finger lowers down my sculpted muscles, running over each ab on my stomach. I'm a little sweaty and that makes my abs shine in the dull light of Naruto's living room.

"You are... very sexy." He admits with a red face.

"Not as sexy as you though." I weave my arms around his waist.

"Can you carry me to the bed, Sasuke?" Naruto says innocently, gently holding onto my shoulders.

"Sure." I lift him up effortlessly and carry him up the stairs. I haven't actually explored his home, so I stop once I reach the top of the stairs. There are three doors. Which one is Naruto's bedroom?

"Go to the one on the right, Sasu..." Naruto directs me.

I walk over to the door on the right and open it up, widening my eyes at what I see. His room is like a princess's palace. It's so pastel pink. The bed is positioned in the middle of the room with two fluffy mattresses stacked on top of it. It's quite large and multiple layers of light pink blankets cover the surface. There's a plethora of differently shaded pink pillows that are squares and circles resting on top of the bed. Besides the pretty bedding, the walls are painted this cream color with subtle flower designs reaching up all the way to the ceiling. Of course, he also has a grand white dresser with a mirror and cute little loveseat that has a pink iridescent shine to it. The whole room just screams luxury princess.

"You got a problem with my room?" Naruto sulks, "I know it's girly but—"

"It's adorable." I approach his bed and slowly place him down on it, "I love it."

I glance to the side and notice a nightstand that matches with the theme of the other furniture. There's a small pink lamp on the corner of it and a framed picture. As Naruto fixes himself on his bed, I reach out and examine the photo.

"Pfft. Why do you have a picture of me during Kiba's baseball game?" I ask him.

"You look cute in it..." Naruto blushes.

I stare at it again. It's a photo of me sitting with terrible posture on the packed bleachers with shorts and a tank top on. There's a blue popsicle half-way in mouth and my excessive sweat makes my white tank top stick to my chest. It was the day in junior year that Kiba had a baseball game and forced us to watch. It was smoldering hot and I was miserable. I don't even remember this photo being taken.

"You have interesting taste, Naru. Do you jerk off to this picture every night or something?"

"W-What?! No!!" Naruto denies miserably, "I just think it's cute!"

"Me? Cute?" I put the frame back on the nightstand, "Maybe back then, but now..."

I place my arms at the side of Naruto's head and hover over him, "...I hope that you don't just find me to be cute."

Naruto fiddles with his ribbon straps, "O-Of course not.... You don't even compare to your teenage self, Sasuke."

"How so?"

"Y-You were my possessive boyfriend. It was adorable, looking back at it." Naruto stretches his arms out and cups my face, "Now you're my successful fiancé. There's no competition."

"My ego is big enough, love." I chuckle, pecking his mouth, "But thank you."

"It's not the only thing that's big..." Naruto drifts his sight down to my crotch, pursing his plushy lips, "You've been pressing that monster against me this whole time."

"Monster? That's harsh." I laugh again, "I prefer you call it my dick, thank you."

"It doesn't matter what I call it..." Naruto slides his hand down and touches the hot mass, "...as long as it ends up inside of me."

"You're shameless, Naru." I mention, "Since you're so desperate for my dick, how about you put it in yourself?"

Naruto's face lights up, "Oh please. I'd love that."

I flop down on the bed, positioning myself to lay on my back. Naruto gets on top of my lap and I straddle his hips, a frisky moan leaving his throat. He looks so cute on top of me with that frilly black skirt and lace tube top.

"This view is best..." He gushes about my muscles, roaming his hands along my pale skin with his soft hands.

"I should be the one saying that." I smirk, squeezing his hips.

"Before we start, can I..." Naruto bites his lip and looks off to the side, "...suck you off too? I've been craving it ever since I saw your dick this morning."

My length twitches at his words alone. This'll be fun.

"You can. But on one condition." I say, "Turn around."

"Turn around?" He repeats. Naruto seems a little confused with my direction but executes my request anyway. He turns his entire body around so that his face is facing my member and his ass is sticking in my face.

"Perfect." I grin at the delicious view of his large globes, "Arch your back a little."

Naruto does just that and his ass spreads slightly, that pink entrance peeking through his lingerie lace. He whimpers at the embarrassingly lewd position, his body quivering with nervousness.

"Sasuke... w-what is this?" He looks back at me.

"Start sucking and I'll tell you."

Naruto faces forward again and looks down at my standing length, slowly inching his hands over to its base. He fondles my member and presses the tip to his lips, pushing his head down and swallowing me up gently. My racy smile widens and I snatch Naruto's thighs, making him flinch above me.

"Keep sucking. Don't worry about me." I reassure him.

I pull one of the pillows behind my head to angle myself correctly and move the lace straps on Naruto's ass. I eye that adorable pink hole, sticking my tongue out and swiping it lightly.

"Mmm!" Naruto hums unexpectedly, separating from my member, "S-Sasuke?"

"Don't stop, Naruto." I say sternly. He quickly gets back to it and moans at my assertive tone.

I can feel Naruto's sinful lips encasing my length in such warmth, along with the moisture from his hot tongue. It swirls around on my tip from inside his mouth, stimulating my slit just like I did with him. Whenever he moans, the vibrations send a tickling feeling through my shaft. I squint my eyes at the foreign feeling. The best thing about Naruto's blow-jobs is that he gets better every time we do it.

I grab each of Naruto's cheeks and spread them apart even further, leaning in with my tongue again and prodding the hot tip to his puckered entrance. I press my lips against the cute hole and suck at it, thrusting my tongue inside.

"Ahh!" He wails with the breach of his tight walls, letting go of my member. My length drips with Naruto's sweet saliva and the on again-off again nature of the pleasure makes me grow frustrated.

"You can do this, Naru." I encourage, lifting my hips up with my legs. I go back to tasting his entrance and Naruto huffs, taking my member in once again.

"Mmm! Mhmm! Mmhmm!" Naruto moans between sucks, more of those vibrations tickling me.

This is so fucking hot. I get to taste his hole while he sucks at my dick. Why didn't we do this earlier?

I delve my tongue further into his hole and the hot walls squeeze it tightly. It makes it hard for me to move it in and out, so I shimmy my fingers over and insert one digit at the side. Naruto tries to keep his mouth around my length but the sudden jerking of my finger makes him struggle even more. I spread open the hole and lap my tongue on the pink insides of his entrance, rolling my tongue around in circles to rim the edges.

"Aah!" Naruto separates from my length once again and whimpers, "S-Sasuke! I can't do th-this!"

I lick my lips, "Focus on my dick. If you can make me cum before you, I'll do whatever you want after this."

"W-Whatever I want?" Naruto mumbles.

"Yup." I swipe my tongue along the hole again.

Naruto contemplates my offer and his body tenses up, "O-Okay."

He grips my member with two hands and licks it gingerly, small pants puffing onto my length.

"Naruto, that isn't— Ugh! Fuck!" My head flies back into the pillow as Naruto deep throats my length with expertise. My vision gets watery and I grit my teeth, becoming mush to the feeling of his feverish mouth cupped around my sensitive member.

"Oh god, N-Naruto..." I pant, putting my hand on my forehead and pushing back my bangs.

Naruto's head bops up and down with his fast sucks, his throat flexing every time my tip hits it. He gets gagged every time he goes down but I'm sure that feeling only makes him want to suck me off more.

My senses have gone all crazy trying to focus on what to do to Naruto. I'm just holding back the urge to slam him down on this bed and thrust my dick down his throat endlessly.

I grunt and pre-cum pours out of my tip. Naruto sucks it up with a sexy moan, rolling his tongue on my slit to persuade more of the salty substance to ooze out.

I'm not going to go down that easy.

Fueled by my extreme competitiveness, I slide another finger into Naruto's entrance. My middle finger and ring finger are nudged inside the tight area, my two other fingers sticking out on the side of his cheeks. I flex them inside, doing a bit of a grabbing motion with my fingertip. Naruto chokes and pauses his movements with my member still in his mouth. His back caves in and he pushes back on my fingers, his fast hip motions shaking the large bed.

"Mhmm! Mmm!" His moans rip out his throat like a rough whimper.

The only flaw about this position is that I can't see his face all fucked up from the pleasure.

"Hah... hahh... don't think... it was going to be that easy..." I breathe.

My other hand rushes backward and charges into Naruto's cheek, slapping the tan skin and making his ass jiggle in place. I can feel Naruto's tears drop down onto my hips and roll onto the bed from the pain. I spank his ass again and Naruto's pre-cum leaks from his loosely hanging member, dribbling down his shaft and onto my stomach.

"Ahhh!" Naruto pulls away and wails with my fingers striking his prostate, "Ohh! Ahh! Hnngh!"

I smirk and abuse his prostate by jamming it senselessly with my fingers. The noise is wet and vulgar as my saliva acts as lubricant for the swift motions. I add one more finger and the hit range makes Naruto see white.

"Ahhh! Sasuke! Ahh!" His tongue sticks out of his mouth and he collapses onto the bed, "Sasuke~! Ahhh! Hah! Hahh!"

"You're a mess, dobe..."

I twist my wrist in different directions to hit every angle of Naruto's entrance with my fingers. I slap his ass once again and, with the same hand, I lace my fingers around his length.

"Ahh! Hahh! N-No!" Naruto heaves, "I c-can't!"

"Come on, Naru. You can do better than this." I grin, watching his little skirt bounce with his movements.

"T-Teme!" Naruto whines, tilting my member towards his mouth and kissing its head. He pants a bit before deep throating me again, squeezing his eyes shut and going as far down as he can go.

I'm compelled to grunt again and I jerk my hips up into his mouth, a sharp gagging sound coming from his throat. He mewls pitifully and hollows his cheeks, going along with my harsh thrusts up. The mattress creaks and squeaks more, some of the pillows falling down onto the floor.

The heat from the pleasure swirls in my stomach and itches at my length, craving and screaming internally for more. I plant my feet on the covers and fuck Naruto's mouth even faster, keeping up with the pace that my fingers have jamming inside Naruto's ass.

"MmHmm~!!" Naruto shrieks, the sound being muffled by preoccupied mouth.

His length twitches in my hand and that same gooey liquid as before spurts out. I can feel it tainting my palm and sticking to my fingertips as more of it comes out. Naruto can barely contain himself, his beautiful body spasming over me with his orgasm. The noise of his cum surging out of his tip is lewd enough to push me to the edge as well. I tense my features up and slam my hips against Naruto's face, shooting my first load of salty white cum into Naruto's mouth. My hips slump down with the over exertion and Naruto keeps the cum in his mouth, some of it oozing on his lips and chin.

We both pant like we've never taken a breath before. Now that all the heat has left my body, I can only lay there in complete fatigue. All that vigor and energy I had when we were younger has fizzled out by now. I'm so tired I can't even lift my head up. I don't know how we managed to go that many rounds back then. Leave it to the many mysteries about teenagers, I suppose. I guess never ending libido came with the territory.

Now that I'm older, all I want to do right now is cuddle with Naruto. That intense desire to pound him to a sofa till his eyes roll to the back of his head no longer eats at me. Of course, I would love to do those things with him if only I had the energy to.

I want to cherish him. Not call him a slut and smack his ass. There's nothing more attractive then being loved and cared for by someone— not like you can't express those tender emotions through barbaric sexual acts. I digress.

I guess what I really want to do right now is spend time with my fiancé. My handsome, delicate fiancé. I'm marrying Naruto. I think it's about time that I treat him with the most highest love and respect that he deserves.

Naruto slowly rises from his droopy position on my lap and turns around, now facing me. He wears a mushy smile and bends down to kiss me on the lips. I kiss back, fluttering my eyes closed briefly before he retracts.

"Sasuke?" He says my name softly, "I want to do it but... I want you to be gentle."

He has the same thoughts as me. Soft sex.

I smile back at him, "Yes, love. Whatever you want."

Naruto's cheeks darkens with that phrase and he allows himself to be faintly pushed to be laid on the bed. I get up on my knees and hang over Naruto, carefully watching him get settled into a comfortable position.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yes..."

I lean down and kiss Naruto's chest lightly. I hot breath escapes my lips and I lick his collarbone all the way up his neck. I continue to peck at jawline and chin until I reach his ear. Nibbling on the earlobe, I lick the shell of his ear and whisper sweet words of encouragement to him.

The room is so quiet, but not in a scary or uncomfortable way. It's a peaceful quiet. The faintest of sounds can be heard in my lips kissing Naruto's smooth tan skin and his subtly spiking breath the closer I get to his chest.

I cast my head down and bite onto the lace tube top that conceals Naruto's pink nipples. The textured fabric rubs against his buds when I drag it down with my teeth. I press my tongue to his bud and swirl it around, closing my eyes to concentrate. Naruto's legs squirm underneath me slightly and he brings his hands to my back, embracing me in a weak hug.

"Mmm..." He hums cutely.

In reaction to that angelic moan I was gifted, I wrap my lips around his pink nipple and suck it modestly. Naruto gifts me with more pleasured noises, holding me tighter and tighter by the minute. I release that bud and move on to the other, giving it the same soft treatment. This time, however, I sparingly bite on the small bud after sucking it. I leave a few hickeys on his chest and move lower on his body.

I left my mark on every patch of skin I could find, but the marks are faint and barely discolored from his naturally tan skin. I lick my lips at the smooth, almost sweet taste 0f his skin. I could peck and bite at it all day.

I finish worshipping his body and pull back just enough to have the tips of our noses touching. I peck his lips and lay my head in the crook of his shoulder, positioning my body to be lined up with him. I am between Naruto's sexy legs, each of them dangling on either side of me.

I breathe in and breathe out, snaking my hand down to grab my member. Naruto grows visibly nervous too, clasping my sculpted back in anticipation. I line up my tip with his pulsating entrance and my heart skips a beat at the thought of moving forward.

This will be the first time Naruto and I will do it as fiancés. It's the first time, but certainly not the last. I hope to be this excited when we do eventually get married and I have to take his innocence all over again as married men.

"Are you okay, Sasu?" Naruto wonders with an adorable raspy voice, probably worn out from the events prior.

"Yes. Sorry, I'm just thinking about things..."

"What were you thinking about?"

I try to resist a smile, "We're about to do it for the first time as fiancés."

Naruto laughs faintly, but it was so soft that it sounded like a stifled breath, "I was thinking about that too."

"Am I the only one super nervous about this?"

"No..." He sighs, relieved that we have similar emotions, "My heart won't stop racing. I feel like my chest is going to burst and butterflies will swarm this place."

"That sounds peaceful, actually..."

"You mean about my chest bursting open?" Naruto turns his head to look at me, his slightly long hair laying on the fluffy pillow.

"No, not that, dobe." I chide, "The butterflies."

He laughs again, "Well, yes. I guess butterflies are super peaceful."

"It's poetic, too." I mention, "Don't butterflies symbolize growth and moving forward? It's kinda like us."

Naruto almost snorts when he laughs, which I find incredibly adorable, "We're about to have sex and you're thinking about symbolism. That's so you."

"I can't tell if you're complimenting me or not."

He slides his hands up and cradles my head in his shoulder, "It's an observation."

"You flirt weird." I chuckle.

"Oh-kay, Mr. Butterfly Symbolism."

"I'm going to start so you can stop bullying me." I joke, tilting my hips forward.

Naruto swallows, pressing his lips to my neck, "Remember to be gentle."

"Yes, my love." I recite, "I'll be gentle."

I guide my member inside Naruto's hole, breaching those walls with a slow advancement of my hips. Naruto winces and holds me tighter, our sweaty bodies keeping us closely knit together. I manage to make it halfway and, already, I can feel the immense pressure of his hole squeezing down on me.

I breathe sharply through my teeth, "I-I'm gonna put it all in, Naru... Can you handle it?"

Naruto nods and his whiskered cheeks rub against my neck when he does. He's so close to me that any movement he makes I can feel. This includes his quickening breaths, which has his chest going up and falling back down unevenly.

With his consent, I raise my arms further up the bed to have something to lean on and I fix my hips in place. Groaning through a strained expression, I thrust my hip forward and fill up Naruto with my entire length.

"Ah!" He yelps, biting his lips at my size.

That addictive heat has fully surrounded my throbbing length and the feeling drives me insane. I have this aching nerve to go crazy with my thrusts, but I promised to restrain myself for Naruto's sake. I'm not going back on it now that we're in the most vulnerable stage.

"Is it okay?" I kiss at his neck to soothe him.

"I-It's really big..." He marvels, "B-But it feels so good..."

My heart swells with pride at his words.

"Tell me when to move."

Naruto doesn't waste a second, "M-Move it."

"Are you sure?" I worry about hurting him.

"Yes! Move it, p-please.."

I close my eyes and back up slightly, some of my length exiting that euphoric feeling. I thrust into Naruto steadily and pull out again, repeating that pattern until I get a decently paced flow.

Naruto's voice shakes and trembles with quiet moans, the creaks of the bed overshadowing those lovely noises. I control my urges and keep the movement to a minimum, trying to remain gentle for my blond sweetheart. However, my true feelings are reflected in how I scrunch up the covers above his head, nearly tearing the delicate pink fibers.

"Ahh... Ah... Hah..." Naruto pants with a wide open mouth.

My thrusting hips move automatically and I furrow my eyebrows, craving more and more of that heat. I want to hear him cry out. It's strange how that burning desire wasn't present before but now it's nearly killing me with how strong it is. I have no idea if Naruto feels the same way— if he wants me to escalate faster, harder, and more ruthless.

A few more plunges forward and I'm already panting raggedly, as if we've been doing it for hours. I'm exerting a lot of energy trying to keep myself in line. Naruto notices my feebleness and licks my neck, following it up to my ear.

"Y-You can g-go a bit faster, Sasuke..." He suggests.

I almost croak from his sexy whispering voice and speed up my hips a little, rocking his delicate body up and down on the mattress. Naruto's hair splays on the pillow and he runs a hand through my sweaty hair, pulling on the follicles very weakly.

"Ohh... Ahh... Mmm..." He reacts to the faster pace, "Do it d-deeper... more..."

Up until now, I've only been moving so that a little comes out and a little goes back in. This way leaves less of an impact on Naruto's ass and less movement in my legs.

Hearing Naruto acknowledge that fact and beg for more makes it unbearable to do it like that any longer. I pull my member out halfway this time and slam it back inside, pushing Naruto back more forcefully.

"Ahh! Yes... b-better!" He moans, "More.. more... p-pull it out all the way..."

His dazed speech turns me on even more. I back up all the way so that my length slides out completely. I let out a grunt and ram it back inside quickly, slapping his ass with the fast contact of my hips. Naruto's legs extend out and he praises me immensely.

"Ohhh yes! D-Do that, Sasuke! Ahh!" Naruto wails.

The praise is all I need to continue that motion. I slam him harshly every single time I jerk forward, using the same pace as before but deeper. The sound of my balls clapping against his cheeks is wet and lewd, singing in harmony with the squeaking bed and Naruto's cries of pleasure.

"Ahh! Aaa! Oh~ Sasuke!"

I pull at the sheets more. I want to go faster. I want nail him to this bed with all the strength I have. In all my hypocritical glory, I want to do everything I said I wouldn't do.

His entrance pumps me so perfectly with every thrust. It's so tight and wet; whenever I leave, the puckered hole just sucks me back in with more force. It's like his body was made for me.

"Ugh... fuck... you feel good..." I mumble lowly.

I retract from Naruto's hold and sit up in bed, staring down at the sexy view under me. Naruto has his back arched and his arms laying to the side of him carelessly. I rub my hands all over his body and feel every crevice imaginable with my fingers. I trace his perfect silhouette and stop my hands at his thighs, latching onto them firmly. With my thrusts, I pull his body towards me by yanking his thighs, burying him even deeper.

"Ahh! Ahn! Sasuke! Sasuke!" Naruto holds the sheets for dear life, keeping eye contact with me. His eyes are pretty. They're this very milky shade of light blue with a hint of darker blues, tears pooling up in the corners of them. Some of it trickles down his cheeks with his half-opened eyelids and drooping golden eyelashes.

I look down at his bouncing black skirt and how his erection spills out of the lace, the length wobbling around with my actions.

"Ahh! Sasuke! Hahh! Aaah!"

I find it harder to hold back with his intensifying moans. Trying to make it not seem obvious that I'm craving more to Naruto has to be one of the hardest things I've ever done. My black eyes are glazed over and my expression is one of agonizing struggling. Maybe he's too hypnotized by my dick to notice?

Naruto proves me wrong, "S-Stop holding b-back! Ahh! P-Please!! Sasuke!!"

"Y-You wanted it g-gentle..." I stammer, jolts of heat piercing through my abdomen with his plea.

"F-Fuck that! Now I w-want it hard! Ahh!" Naruto pushes back on my thrusts, "G-Give it t-to me! Ahn! Give m-me... all of it!!"

So much for soft sex. Back to the classics.

I groan and push Naruto's legs further back, stretching his flexible body to the max. His body curves to meet my will and Naruto whimpers, sensing what's coming.

"You want it hard? I'll give it to you hard." I declare.

I spread my legs out and yank my length out of his hole. Naruto whines at the loss. I should've known it would end up this way. I've never been one for gentle sex. If I'm doing it with my Naru, you better bet that I'm going to go all out.

I line up my length to his twitching hole and look down at Naruto's body underneath me. He looks like an inanimate rag doll who was tossed on the bed without care. He has his limp arms laying aside his head and frisky pants flowing through his parted lips.

I don't think I've ever seen Naruto so relaxed during our times of intimacy like this. There's always that sense of unnerving restlessness— we're impatient and sloppy to the point of having no regard for the other. Why is it so different now? Is it because we're older? Is it because we've been together so long?

"You're so pretty, Naru..." I gush.

"You l-look pretty too..." He smiles crookedly. My position above him allows my sweat to drip down and plop onto his supple body.

I chuckle, "Thank you."

I angle my hips down and enter him again, swiftly slamming Naruto full. He contorts his face and knits his eyebrows, scrunching up his toes inside his sexy black leggings.

"S-So deep..." He slurs in broken speech. He's so high on my dick that he can't formulate words properly.

I slide my hands to overlap his, weaving my fingers between them on the bed. I roll my hips back and batter into Naruto roughly, slapping our wet skin together.

"Ahhh! Sasuke! S-Sasuke!" Naruto's back rises off the bed and he squeezes my hands, "O-Oh Sasuke! Ahhh! Ahn!"

His eyes dart to the back of his head and his tongue rolls out of his mouth, sweat falling from his forehead. I grit my teeth at the fast pace and move even faster, relentlessly charging in and out of his poor hole.

I'm buried between his legs, forcing Naruto's body to jerk along with me. With each thrust, I let out a grunt that tickles my throat. My legs are doing all the work by lifting my lower half high enough to line up with Naruto's ass. I have to admit that the workout I gain from sex is just as strenuous from a genuine exercise routine out of the bedroom. I'm basically flexing the same muscle over and over again by moving my hips.

Maybe I should replace my morning sit ups with a daily dosage of Naruto's body. That doesn't sound too bad to wake up to. Heh.

Although I don't find sex tiring in that way. I've only had sore hips that one time we did it in a car. Naruto is the one that truly suffers from the aftermath of our lovemaking. Though, he isn't one to complain especially when he's practically begging and crying for me to bang in him harder and faster without thinking about the consequences. You can't blame me for going above and beyond to grant his request, right?

"Ahh! Fuck m-me harder! More! M-More!" His face turns beet red, though I'm sure it's not from embarrassment but from being overwhelmed with strong emotions. That faint coral red spreads throughout his body and makes him all flushed looking. That in combination with his sexy lingerie and perfect body— Naruto looks good enough to eat right now.

"Ask n-nicely..." I demand cheekily, flashing him an asymmetrical grin.

Naruto can barely speak with his head stirred to slush, "P-Please! Ahh! Ahhh!! Sasuke! G-Go harder! H-Harder! Hah! More!!"

"I can't understand your whimpering." I lie, making it extremely obvious that I'm just teasing him.

His spread out legs grab onto my back tightly and he shakes his head, tears rolling down his cheeks in frustration , "More! M-More!! Ahhh! Sas-Sasuke~!!"

"Ah, I get it... hah..." I slow down my hips, "You... you want me to go slower..."

I keep my length pumping the same amount but at a much slower rate. My hips circle around inside his entrance with the rock of my crotch. Naruto hiccups and sniffles at the intricate way I move around, weak to this foreign method of pleasure. My length fishes around in his scorching hole and massages his insides smoothly.

"Ahh!... Ahhh..." His moans dial back, but he's so sensitive that his face stays just as tense, "S-Sasuke... Aah~"

I snicker at his quick submission and position my member so that it grazes over Naruto's special spot. His body turns rigid with the taunt and more tears bubble up in his eyes, an abrupt moan of surprise pleasuring my ears.

"Ahhh~!!" He looks straight at me with a desperate look, begging with his eyes for me abuse that spot cruelly.

I hit it again, a little harder this time. Naruto whimpers.

I lean close to his face and wear an arrogant smirk. Seeing his face muddled by the effects of my cock and shamelessly reliant on whether or not I strike his prostate again fills me with overwhelming thrill; the thrill of having power over him. You can see clearly with those hearts in his blue eyes that he is willing to do anything for me at this moment as long as it leads to that vulgar desire of his. It's a turn on to see Naruto act like his only purpose is to get off by me.

I lick his lips and let myself in his mouth, staring a really sloppy tongue-filled kiss. Naruto sucks on my tongue and that fruity taste of his engulfs my tastebuds. Saliva wets our chins with the dancing tongues and slicking noises of their contact.

Through this messy lip embrace, I reel my hips back and charge a straight path right into Naruto's prostate. My toes nuzzle themselves in the sheets and I raise our held hands further above Naruto's head, proceeding to go absolutely ham on his ass. My member rams and pounds that spot to oblivion.

"AAaaahhh!" His scratchy throat screams out, "Ohh! Aahhhh! Ahhh! Sas— Ahhn!"

More...

Naruto's thighs are pressed up against his chest and his head is angled back in the uttermost delirium. I can see his throat flexing constantly to belt out those cries of delight. He squeezes my hands and turns it white with the force.

I want more...

I pull one of my hands away and grab his chin, angling it down so that it matches with me. Naruto struggles against the grip and opens his dazed eyes slightly, that dizzy vision staring up at me.

"Hah!... I know, baby... I know it feels good..." My sporadic breath falls upon his face, "Y-You can handle it, right?"

Naruto nods to the best of his ability.

"I-I'm going to go faster, love..." I tell him, "You're d-doing great... h-hang in there..."

I warn him softly about my burning fervor to fuck him inhumanely. It makes me nervous. I feel like I'll break him with my speed. I don't want to hurt him. But at the same time, my libido demands it.

Naruto snatches his hands away and wraps them around my neck, keeping his head perched on my shoulder, "I— Ahhh! Hah! t-trust— Trust y-you! Do it! Ahh!"

"I l-love you, Naru..." I confess.

"I-I love y—" His sweet speech is cut off by his own voice shattering cry. He clings to me and scratches my back with his short fingernails, immediately cumming from the feeling. That forced orgasm hits him hard. Naruto convulses and writhes in complete and utter pleasure, the sexy process rocking him to his very core.

My hips collide with Naruto's fat ass and makes the loudest slapping noise imaginable. I hold onto the frame of the bed and lose my length inside Naruto's creamy tunnel of endless heat, flourishing my shaft and tip with the heavenly feeling. His orgasm increases this feeling with the tightening of his entrance. I feel like it squeezes me so hard that my length might just come off.

I bite my lip and furrow my eyebrows, drawing blood from how hard I bit down. The blood pools from the wound and I lick it up, breathing swiftly through my teeth instead.

I'm so frantic to keep this amazing momentum with my thrusts that they start to grow sloppy. The bed rocks and groans loudly now, pounding against the bed frame and making the floor boards freak underneath us too.

Naruto calms down with his high only to be forced to endure the perpetual abuse I'm putting him through now. My member tears into Naruto's prostate without fail every time I jerk my hips forward. Something tells me that he doesn't mind though.

"Yes! Yes!! Ahhh! Sasuke!" Naruto hollers, "Ohhh! Fuck~! Ahhh!! Yes!!"

"Ngh! Ugh! Y-You're so f-fucking slutty for liking this! Argh!" I grunt.

An indecent grin pops up on his wet face, "Ahhh! Mmm! Yes! Yes!! Ahhh!"

"D-Damnit!" I curse loudly and my thrusts lose their consistency completely. My pre-cum fills Naruto's entrance and lubes up my pumping length, giving more slickness and leeway.

Naruto presses his hand to the back of my head and pushes my head down to his shoulder. With his other hand, he grabs my ass and pulls me in even deeper. I start filling him up in a frenzy, abusing and defiling that inflamed home. More pre-cum squeezes out of my tip.

Naruto shouts, "C-Cum on m-me!"

I groan at this notion and slam my hand down next to his head, yanking my length out of that addictive cavern. I pant wildly and peer down at my stunning fiancé, stroking my member at the sight of him.

Naruto lays in front of me awaiting my cum all over his body. My throat goes sore just panting on top of him like this, massaging my length to his appearance. My face is all pink and sweaty with my hair sticking to my face and literal droplets of sweat soaking the sheets. My muscles glisten in the light and twitch with my approaching orgasm.

"Ughh! Fuck! Naruto!" I call his name, hunching forward with more pre-cum dribbling down my shaft.

"Hah! Cum! C-Cum! Sasuke!"

I study his body more and grind my teeth. His hands are laid to the side and his legs are left spread, exposing that cute length doused in his own cum. Left over of that runny substance designs his chest and lingerie. The black lace tube top is crooked on his chest, a pink nipple sticking out the top. There are still my bites and hickeys from before remaining on that flushed tan skin. His skirt drips in cum but stays frilly and cute all the while. Lastly, I peer at his face that mirrors mine. Sweaty, red, and incredibly aroused. His plushy lips let those hot pants flow through and his eyebrows are in a fixed position knitted on his forehead. His eyes are dazed and lidded, hoping with all their might that I release all over him.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" I throw my head back and my eyes roll to the back lifelessly. My body jolts with the heat thundering inside me and forcing me to bend my back. I bunch up the sheets in my other hand and rip them with the intense strength pouring in my limbs.

A thick amount of cum streams through my shaft and shoots out of my tip, covering Naruto's stomach with it. I continue to rub my length dry until all that cum is able to escape my twitching tip. My eyes water as I set my sights on Naruto while it happens. He lets the white substance coat his body eagerly, keeping his mouth open to allow any stray liquid to fall in.

My body exerts massive volumes of energy to release this load, sucking me dry of any heat I had left in my body. I collapse to the side of Naruto sluggishly and try to stay conscious with my sight whirling on the flowers on the ceiling.

Naruto turns himself to his side and hugs me closely, his cheeks stained with tears. We're both a sticky, hot mess yet, I pull Naruto closer to me and kiss his soaked forehead. He hums cutely and drags his fingers along my chest in circles.

"H-How do you feel?" He asks me after nearly ten minutes of us laying in a comfortable silence.

"Tired." I relay, "What about you?"

"I feel tired too." He agrees, "But happy."

"Why?" I know why, but I ask anyway.

"Because... I just had sex for the first time with my fiancé."

I hold onto Naruto's hand that strokes my chest and turn to the side too. I intertwine my larger fingers with his daintier ones, squeezing it softly. I cast a smile at him, dimples and all, and Naruto smiles back. For once, I think my smile was contagious for him.

"I have a secret to tell you." He shares.

"Okay."

Naruto separates from me momentarily to grab something on his nightstand drawer. He comes back into my embrace with that framed picture of me in his hands. I raise an eyebrow when he hands it to me.

"What do I do with this?"

"Open the frame." He instructs.

I turn the frame over and undo the tabs keeping it secure. The frame is loosened from the picture and I notice some writing on the back of the picture. I set the frame aside and stare at the writing, instantly recognizing it as Naruto's cute handwriting. He has this cute way of writing his lowercase Gs and As that make it super recognizable.

I start at the first line of the mini paragraph written in a dark blue pen, reciting the words aloud.

"Dear Sasuke, I'm writing this a week before you come home to me. I'm really excited for your arrival here and I can't wait to show you around the city! This will be our new home, and hopefully, our children's home too!"

I pause reading and glance at Naruto who watches me read intently. He blushes and looks away, urging me to continue with the swat of his wrist.

I chuckle and read some more, "I know we've established that we want to have kids but that still comes to a shocker for me. I always thought that you hated kids and, in the beginning stages of our romantic relationship, I tried to come to terms with with that. I was willing to accept not having children if it meant being with you."

I look at Naruto again and he scolds me, "J-Just read, teme! Stop lookin' at me!"

"How can I when all I feel is your eyes watching me?"

He covers his eyes with his hands, "There! Now no more pauses!"

I see him peek through his fingers and I just laugh again, resuming the paragraph, "It's not just this that surprised me though. As I saw different sides of you in our romantic relationship, I realized, before that, I didn't really know you that well. I mean, I did know you, of course! You were my best friend. But I didn't know-know you. Ya know?"

"Even now, I still wonder how much I know about you. I know that you're sweet and strong. I know that you're insecure and lonely too, just like me. I know that you take pictures of me when I'm sleeping sometimes. It's not a surprise— I've known for years. But anyway, even with all that knowledge, what am I missing? I want to know more about you, Sasuke. Isn't that natural for someone who is madly in love with you?"

I clear my throat, reaching the near end of the paragraph, "When you come back, I'm going to ask you to marry me. How else am I going to know more about you? The day that you come back I'm gonna pop the question no matter what! I already picked out a ring and everything! All I want from this is to grow closer with you. In our marriage I'll learn even more things about you. Maybe then I could confidently say that I know you, Sasuke Uchiha. I just know you'll say yes. Love, Naruto Namikaze— but hopefully Uchiha soon!"

I lower the picture from my face and wear a blank expression, processing everything I just read out loud. Once it all registers, I burst out into a lavishing blush that turns my pale skin into a scarlet red. Naruto rubs his lips together and pull something from behind his back, presenting it to me with an equally large blush.

"Y-You came a day early so I w-wasn't prepared..." Naruto gives me a shy smile, "But I f-figured I ask you anyway s-since I had it all here..."

I stare at the item in between Naruto's two fingers and tears start to blur my sight. A ring. A ring he picked for me.

It's a thick tungsten ring that is colored midnight blue, a dusty pink stripe in the middle as a sleek accent. The material makes it look smooth and shiny in the light. I love it so much. It matches me perfectly. The pink in the middle is similar to the color of the ring I got him, coincidentally. I guess we had similar things in mind.

Naruto swallows nervously at my silence, "D-Do you l-like it?"

"I love it..." I mumble, locking eyes with him, "I love it! I love it so much, Naru!"

I take him in my arms and cuddle his perfect body in a euphoric embrace. Tears stream from my eyes and little droplets stay in my long eyelashes as I cry happily on Naruto's naked shoulder. I feel his hands wrap around me too and his own tears wet my chest.

I cradle Naruto in my chest and he grabs my left hand, lining up the ring with the appropriate finger. He takes a deep breath and slides the ring onto my finger, the cold metal sliding down to my knuckles. It fits like a glove. I notice that he's wearing his ring too that he retrieved from his nightstand. Naruto smiles and his lips twitches with more upcoming tears. He kisses my hand and looks up at me.

"You d-didn't say if y-you accept my proposal, Sasuke..."

I cup his face, still crying, "Y-Yes, Naruto. I would love to marry you."

Naruto is thrilled by my acceptance and stamps his lips onto mine. I kiss back with just as much joy as him, brushing his whiskered cheeks with my thumb. Naruto's hands stay flat on my chest and I can feel the ring rub against my abs.

He pulls back slightly to whisper at me, "Wanna go for another first time as fiancés?"

My smile widens and I yank him back into the kiss, "Yes please."

Oh, you're here. Take a seat.

So much has been going on, I apologize for the hiatus. I recently got into a car accident that injured my arm so I couldn't write for a while. I also got a new job. Life has been life-ing, ya know?

I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being such patient, supportive people. It's highly appreciated. :D

Anyway, the next chapter will be the last bonus in this book. It'll just be a short snippets of the pair's future. Also, at the end of that, I'll be putting an author's note. I will just be explaining some alternative endings I was originally going to put in, just in case anyone was curious about how this story came to be.

If you have any questions for me at all, just ask me here and I'll answer them in the author's note.

Sorry for the spiel. I promise I'm done now. See you all later.

Author-chan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.6K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...
76.3K 1.7K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
14.6K 557 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
33K 978 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...