devoted | cobra kai

By lanasluver

" I'm hopelessly devoted to you " DISCONTINUED -- MIGHT REWRITE More

cast
epilogue
SEASON TWO
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
SEASON THREE
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
SEASON FOUR
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

five

988 13 0
By lanasluver

CHAPTER FIVE

EPISODE FIVE

Josephine sat beside Aisha while Tory and Moon sat on the other side of the table. "Oh, my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me," Moon laughed as her eyes were glued down to her phone that had been in her hand.

"Tell her she can stay in France," Aisha spat. Moon turned her phone off and awkwardly looked down toward the table. Tory reached down into her empty cup and grabbed a piece of ice from it before she tossed it Miguel's way.

Miguel looked down at the ice cube that fell onto the ground after hitting him in the chest. He looked back up to see it was just Tory, "hey," he softly said before he shook his head and went back to typing on his computer.

"Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand," Tory smiled but Miguel ignored her and continued to type on his computer. "What are you even doing over there?"

"Going all in."

Josephine got up from her seat beside Aisha and sat in the chair across from Miguel. "Going all in?" she questioned the boy who just looked up at her. "Is that some shitty advice my dad gave you?"

Miguel sighed, "uh yeah, I guess you could say that" he replied. "He's good with this type of relationship stuff, you know?"

Josephine let a small laugh escape her lips, "sorry," she apologized and scoffed, "are you sure we're talking about the same Johnny Lawrence? Because the Johnny Lawrence I know is definitely the man I wouldn't go for relationship advice."

"What do you mean by that?" Miguel asked.

Josephine looked down at the table before she shook her head and looked back up. "Don't worry about it," she let a small smile appear on her face. "Um, do you know anything about a Robby kid?"

Miguel nodded confusingly, "uh, yeah. Sensei's son?"

"I know that" Josephine stated. "I've never met him, and I think I deserve to know my own brother, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Miguel nodded. "Wait, you've never met him before? Don't you two have the same mom?"

"Apparently not," she shrugged. 

He frowned at the blonde, "well," he began to say. "I'm not really sure where I could tell you to find him at. Let's just say Robby and I didn't weren't on the best terms whenever we met," he explained.

Josephine nodded, "I understand. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said. "So, how's-"

"Joey!" 

Josephine looked up to the sound of her name being called and saw Jay standing near the table with a huge smile. "Hey, uh, Joey. We were thinking of going to the mall. Do you want to join us?"

Miguel looked toward the girl and nodded, "do it," he whispered. 

Josephine looked over at Miguel before she looked back up at Jay with a smile on her face. "Uh, yeah sure. Sounds great."

"Great, let's go."

Miguel looked up at the blonde as she got up from her seat. "Have fun," he teased.

Josephine rolled her eyes jokingly and slapped his arm. "Shut up," she said with a smile on her face which made Miguel hold the side of his arm before he shook his head with a grin on his face and looked back down to his computer.

- - - - - - - - - -

Josephine walked side by side with Jay who had his arms draped over her shoulder. The small group of Cobra Kai members walked into the comic bookstore which made her furrow her eyebrows, she didn't see any of them as the comic book type, but she shrugged it off and walked inside with them.

"Still can't wait to read that new issue, huh?" Hawk spoke up once they had walked around the corner and into the next aisle.

"Nice hair," the scrawny boy stated. "What is this your red hulk phase?"

Josephine felt Jay tense up at the sight of the boy. "I saw your yelp review." Josephine and Jay watched the boy step closer to the boy. "Take it down," he ordered sternly.

"And ruin my journalistic integrity?" he questioned. "Look, I'm sorry, but someone had to say something. And besides, taking it down could hurt my Yelp Elite status."

Josephine gasped as she watched Hawk shove the boy back knocking over some of the comic books. She shared a look with Jay who both had worried looks on their faces before they turned back to the scene in front of them.

"Take it down, dude," Jules ordered.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" He questioned. "I know who you really are, Eli. So, why don't you, Rocksteady and Bebop just leave me alone, okay?" he turned around to walk away but realized he was surrounded. "Great. So, this is what it's come to. Gang assault."

"Take it down, or we take you down."

"You'd actually hurt me?" He asked. "Well, guess what? You're not the only one that knows karate. I just joined Miyagi-Do."

"Metri, don't," Jay tried to stop the boy but he didn't listen.

"All right. Let's see what you got."

Josephine watched the scene happen in front of her with wide eyes. "Hawk, don't!" Jay shouted but the boy didn't answer and took off chasing the scrawny boy who ran out, Jules behind him. Josephine and Jay looked at each other before running following the rest of the Cobra Kai members out of shop and to the main area.

Josephine and Jay followed behind Hawk as he went in the direction of the food court. The blonde sighed once she spotted him, and she knew Hawk did too because he started to walk closer to the boy. "It didn't have to be this way. You could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy."

"At least I'm not an asshole."

"Your dead meat."

Before Hawk had a chance to do anything a girl came over and kicked two of the Cobra Kai members to the ground. "You guys need to back off." Josephine looked to the brunette and realized it was Sam.

"First Tory, and now them?" Sam questioned the blonde who still stood beside Jay. "Are you serious, Joey?"

"Hey, you don't even know me," Josephine stepped closer to her. "Why the hell are you giving me shit for being friends with them? It's none of your business, damn, just leave me be," she told the brunette.

The blonde felt hands go around her waist and pulled her back and when she looked up, she saw Jay already looking down at her. "I don't want to have to hit a girl," Hawk warned Sam but she didn't seem to care.

"I could," Jules shrugged.

"You wouldn't stand a chance." Josephine looked over to the unfamiliar boy who had walked up. She noticed the look that Jay had given her but before she could question it a fight broke out between the two groups.

Josephine didn't know what to do. Sure, she had been in school fights but that was basic fighting they were using actual karate skills. The blonde stood off to the side and watched the action that had been going on in the middle of the food court.

Her eyes widened when she saw the blonde boy charging at her and before he could do anything Jay came from beside him and kneed him in the gut which made him hunch over in pain.

Josephine stumbled to the side when someone had bumped into her, "oh sorry, Lawrence," Jules said with a fake tone before she continued the fight that had been going on with Sam Larusso.

The blonde watched worried as Hawk jumped into the air with his fist ready to hit the blonde boy, but he didn't get the chance. The boy lifted his leg up into the air and hit Hawk which sent him flying onto the ground harshly.

Josephine and Jay both ran up to the boy. "Dude, Hawk. Are you good?" Jay helped the boy off the ground and glared over to the blonde boy. "You're going to pay for that, Keene," he spat at the blonde.

Sam looked up to the boy beside her and shook her head. "Don't listen to them, Robby." Josephine heard the brunette whisper to him and before she could get a chance to ask about the boy, she was dragged away by the Cobra Kais.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was late and the blonde had used the set of keys here dad gave her to unlock the apartment door. Josephine stormed in the door and looked one way before she looked toward the couch and saw her dad sitting on the couch. 

Johnny looked up from his spot on the couch, "oh, he-"

"We need to talk," She interrupted him and stepped closer to the man on the couch. "Tell me about Robby Keene," she ordered.

Johnny looked down toward his hands that set in his lap. "Robby's your brother." Josephine was about to cut in, but he wasn't finished talking. "You two have completely different moms, okay?"

"Let me guess," Josephine began. "You left her too?"

Johnny looked at the blonde and nodded his head ashamed. "Trust me, I feel terrible for it, I do. But it happened around the same time. Once everything that went down with me and your mom happened, she left and took you with her. Not long after I coped with going around with other people and slept with another woman, that's how Robby appeared."

Josephine felt the tears well up in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. "Was I not enough for you?" she questioned him out of nowhere. "Was I not worth enough for you to stick around and be a dad for me?"

"That's not it-"

"I want to go see Robby," she interrupted. "He's, my brother."

Johnny sighed, "Jo," he softly said. 

Josephine's lip quivered. By the tone of his voice, she could tell what he meant. "He doesn't know who I am, does he?" she sniffled. "Does he even know he has a sister?" Josephine raised her voice.

The blonde watched as he shook his head. She bit on her lip to stop herself from crying and nodded her head. Without saying another word, she stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
72.4K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
24.4K 2.2K 36
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
148K 6.6K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...