Outsider | Na Jaemin ✓

By from_izzy

♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Wh... More

𝟷 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯
𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝟹 | 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟺 | (𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵) 𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝟻 | 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺?
𝟼 | 𝘤𝘰-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟽 | tw! 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝟾 | 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵...
𝟿 | tw! 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝟷𝟶 | 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟷 | tw! 𝘳𝘦-𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟸 | 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦...
𝟷𝟹 | 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝟷𝟺 | 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵...
𝟷𝟻 | 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦
𝟷𝟼 | 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘴
𝟷𝟽 | 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝟷𝟾 | 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝟷𝟿 | 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢
𝟸𝟶 | 𝘵𝘸! 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟷 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟷
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟸 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟸
𝟸𝟷 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝟸𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝟸𝟹 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺...
𝟸𝟺 | 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝟸𝟻 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝟸𝟼 | 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵
𝟸𝟽 | 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝟸𝟾 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩
𝟸𝟿 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯
𝟹𝟶 | 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰
𝟹𝟷 | 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝟹𝟸 | 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝟹𝟹 | 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟹𝟺 | tw! 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦
♡♡
𝟹𝟻 | 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟹𝟼 | 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝟹𝟽 | 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝟹𝟾 | tw! 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟹𝟿 | tw! 𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝟺𝟷 | 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝟺𝟶 | 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

466 19 25
By from_izzy

"No." Were the only words that Haeyoon spoke after seeing the multiple wedding venues plans, dresses, suits and menu for their wedding, splattered across the room. She massages the sides of her head, feeling like they might have to sleep in the living room for tonight if they were to review this one by one thoroughly.

"Oh come on!" Jaemin pulls her hand back into their room, "You never say 'no' to me."

"That is very wrong."

"Yeah it is but you know what I mean." Jaemin shrugs, lifting the girl up by putting his arms underneath her legs and having his other hand as a backrest for his girl, "Just look at some of them! It's a once in a lifetime event, bubs! It's gotta be special."

"Jaem, it already is special." Haeyoon chuckles, brushing the hair out of his face, planting a kiss on his cheek, "You're there."

"Yeah I know." Jaemin sways his hair back dramatically, "I make everything special."

"Oh gosh I suddenly regret saying anything." Still in his arms, Haeyoon wraps both her arms around Jaemin's neck as she scans the different sizes of papers around the room, "Not going to lie." She hops off his arms, Jaemin pouting and running up to her for a backhug, "This one doesn't seem kinda over the top." She picks a wedding venue, its colour theme being white and pastel pink. It was an outside venue called Neo Venue and the addition of the flower petals leading up to the stage as well as the little hanging decorative stars and the fairy lights that swarm the fabric canopy, seems magical and delightful.

"Yes!" Jaemin agrees, "I was going to show you that one first! I think that this would be the best one!"

"Just say that you think this one is good because you just recently dyed your hair pink." Haeyoon remarks, knowing exactly what's on her fiance's mind.

"Says the one with the pink highlights. You tried to 'subtly' copy me."

"True."

"So this one?" Jaemin picks up the inspiration picture, looking around the messy bedroom, "To be honest, I went overboard didn't I?"

"Yeah, kinda." Haeyoon does a little nose scrunch, turning her body to face him, "But it's cute."

"I know."

"What's up bitch?" Donghyuck enters the male dressing room, strutting across the room like a model.

"You ready?" Jeno approaches the mirror where the groom of the day was getting his final touches to his makeup and hair ready.

"Kinda of?" Jaemin answers his question with another question. Jaemin wore a pastel pink suit and top, a white shirt underneath. His hair is styled in a way that exposes his forehead, half raking to the back of his head while the other was styled more in a upward way to give a little curve, the tip of his hair touching his eyebrow, "Honestly, I'm getting nervous and I lowkey wished that we didn't invite so many people because I feel absolutely sick and like I feel like I'm going to cry and bawl my eyes out before I even see her walking up to me and can you imagine if I cry before she's even on the aisle? Like that would mean that I would be a human waterfall when I take her hand." Renjun pats his back, more like in a get-a-grip-of-yourself manner instead of a it's-okay one, "Ow!"

"Stop rambling. You're probably already going to ramble during your speech. My ears don't want to hear more from you."

"Jaemin." Soobin enters with his own white suit, letting his hand out for a handshake, "Thanks for the invite."

"Thanks for coming." They laughed. The two aren't so tense and awkward anymore. Maybe 'close' is a bit too strong but they certainly aren't at the point where they would like to slit each other's necks and laugh when the other dies. In fact, they became so used to each other that Soobin became Jaemin's best man out of the four groomsmen, partly also because he couldn't pick between the other three.

"You look hot." Yebin sits down on the pink velvet chair next to Haeyoon, her newborn baby resting peacefully in her arms. Keeping up with the theme, Haeyoon wore a satin pastel pink fit and flare wedding dress. It was quite simple at the top, the swirls of white and gold mainly decorating the bottom part of the dress and the tail. Her hair was curled, giving the pink highlights on her hair, quite literally, a twist as it seems to fade into her black hair and come out into the light again, "Reminds me of when I got married to Hyuck."

"Gosh, I don't understand how you did this." Yebin could hear how Haeyoon was almost close to tears, giving her flashbacks to when she was in Haeyoon's position, "Hey! No crying! Can't ruin the makeup." She scolded playfully. Calmly, she rests one hand on top of Haeyoon's and looks at her best friend from the mirror in front of them, "When I was gonna cry during my wedding night, you said you wouldn't cry. Now you understand, right?"

"Gosh, thanks." Haeyoon rolls her eyes, leaning her head back to contain her tears.

"You're going to be fine, sweetheart." Yeeun enters the room with her own pastel pink dress, planting a kiss on her daughter's scalp, "There's someone here for you."

Haeyoon lifts her face up to see the two figures opening the door to the room from the mirror. The woman gasps at the sight of her all dressed up, putting both her hands over her mouth, tears trickling down her eyes. The male comforted his wife, smiling at Haeyoon through the mirror. For the first time in a while, Haeyoon turns around to face her birth parents, holding her hands out for the both of them to take, "Thank you for coming mum and dad."

Soon enough, the little orchestra blared through the ceremony venue and the guest turned to the bride at the opposite side of the aisle. The door opens to reveal Haeyoon to everyone else, one side stood Yeeun while the other her birth parents, Mincheol and Taehee. Jaemin smiles widely at the sight of the woman he loves, turning sideways to see Renjun who reflected a wide smile to him, Jeno who raised his chest up and exhales out, telling him to take deep breaths while Donghyuck pulled funny faces at him; apparently to stop him from crying. Feeling the tears about to pour out when Haeyoon mouths an 'hi' to him, Soobin engulfs Jaemin in a hug, patting the back of his shoulder, "Take care of her. She's a precious bean."

With every step Haeyoon took towards him, the camera, cheering, claps and screams couldn't be heard by Jaemin. All of the pain, hardships, misunderstandings, love and patience has brought the two of them to this very moment. He wondered if he looked okay at this moment. Did he forget to give Soobin the rings? Did he forget to lock the house door? Did he even remember his own name anymore. Jaemin planned that he would be the one to take Haeyoon's hands, leading her to the aisle but instead it was Haeyoon herself who stretched her hand out, waiting for her soon to be husband to take it. When he did, Haeyoon chuckled, her eyes turning into crescent smiles and softly dabbed the tears away from his face, "I love you."

"Stop. You're making me cry even more."

The guests all look at the couple with awe, some of the younger kids mouths an 'ew' to each other but the adults, taken or not, wished that they could either go back to their own marriage or wish to find a partner the same way that Jaemin looks down to Haeyoon's eyes with captivation and ardent. The priest continued on with the ceremony, giving blessings to the new couple, both Jaemin and Haeyoon reciting their vows, sliding their marriage rings onto each other's ring fingers, "You may now kiss the bride." The moment we've all been waiting for.

"So am I officially yours now?" Even with her high heels on, Haeyoon still needed to look up to Jaemin. Her hands clasped together behind his nape, pulling Jaemin's lips closer to hers.

"Well, that's what the law says." Jaemin took her lips once more, this time in front of the cheers, claps and tears from everyone else. Oh how he wished that his parents were here to witness this moment but he knew that they were looking after him at all times, believing in their love for their only son. Just like that kind of devoted love, Jaemin vowed to keep his love to Haeyoon and Choi Haeyoon only while a final tear slipped down his eyes; though he couldn't contain the smile that spread across his lips.

Naww 🥺 Please I want a love like these two ♥️

Also I looked at my story statistics for this book and it's read by 5 different age categories (including private)!! That's insane!! So glad that this book was able to be so diverse 😭♥️ Thank you so much!!

from_izzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
118K 6.7K 26
"I can't take it anymore... please... distract me." "W-What?" "Drown them out... please, it hurts." (Be warned! This was my first fanfiction and...we...
7.3K 521 58
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...
61.6K 3.6K 42
❝when i said i liked it rough, i didn't mean my entire life.❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ a nosey couple, a childhood best friend, ...