Ask or Dare The InquisitorMas...

بواسطة LesbiansMarie

[THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LEAVING THE INQUISITORMASTER FANDOM] This was inevitable to happen. I've ma... المزيد

Introduction
Btw these titles are just gonna be unrelated and stupid dbxhndhdh
Yep
Guys womeh oh jy god gruls qre so pretty womeon women women

Piss <3

359 7 33
بواسطة LesbiansMarie

Luca: I- uH- o.. kay...

...

Luca: Heyyy Char'!

Charli: Hey Luca! Uh, what's up?

Luca: Uh, a- a movie?

Charli: Luca, are you,, alright?

Luca: I'm fine!! Perfectly dandy!

Charli: Are you sure?

Luca: ... Charli, do I have your consent to kiss you..? It's for a dare, I promise-

Charli: Oh- uH, sure?? (Thanks for asking first-)

*Luca quickly pecked Charli on the lips before standing back, stiff as a board*

Luca: Um. OKAYTHANKSBYE- *He bolts up the stairs and into his room*

Charli: Oh.

Sora: At least he thanked you before running off, god damn.

Charli: Why are you still salty about Jaxx running off after kissing you? 

Sora: YOU'D BE SALTY TOO IF YOUR FIRST KISS RAN OFF, WOULDN'T YOU??

Charli: Oh- that makes.. a lot more sense.

"Sora, what's your favorite color to paint your nails with?"

Sora: Black, occasionally blue. But mostly black because it looks the best.

Levi: Good taste, Sora.

Sora: Thanks, pathetic excuse for an emo.

Levi: I regret complimenting you now.

"[the entirety of ask 2 because I'm not typing all that <3]"

Jaxx: Okay, I'll go first.

*Jaxx sneaks into Sora's room while Sora's sleeping and grabs his scarf, which was sitting on his dresser*

Jaxx: Go big or go home, y'know?

*He quickly gets outta there and runs back to Light's room*

Jaxx: I got it!!

Light: HIS SCARF?? You're extremely brave, if he catches you with that, you're dead.

Jaxx: I know, but I'll hide it. It'll be really funny seeing him search for it.

Light: Alright, I'll go in like.. an hour.

...

*An hour passes and Sora left his room to ask Alex if she's seen his scarf. Light makes his move, scrambling into Sora's room and into his closet. Suddenly, Sora's door opens and Light hides himself amongst Sora's clothes.*

*Sora walks into the closet, looking around*

Sora: (It's gotta be in here somewhere...)

*He searches around, and eventually..*

Sora: LIGHT??? What are you doing in here???

Light: I, uH, was looking for your scarf..??

Sora: Uh huh... get out.

Light: Okay :(

...

*Jaxx eats his pizza in victory as Light watches in defeat*

Light: So, when are you gonna give Sora's scarf back?

Jaxx: Hmmm... eventually. For now I'll just hide it in my pillow case.

Light: Kinda gay but okay.

"Sora, do you like doing something special for yourself in your alone time for relaxation?"

Sora: Well, when I have my scarf, I like to take baths, surrounded th candles while listening to music. Outside of that I just play video games.

"Charli, do you have a notebook where you write songs? Having in mind that you like singing."

Charli: Yeah! But I don't use it much. I like singing songs other people wrote, since I'm not the greatest at lyric writing. The notebook also triples as a doodle book and a study book for learning Japanese!

"Alex, do you still try to convince Light to do a subscribe part in Spanish?"

Alex: YES and he never wants to do it!

Light: Alex, I have no idea what you're talking about, I do not know a lick of Spanish.

Alex: UGHHH LIGHT PLEASE-

"Levi and Jaxx, why do you use Light's head as a table."

Jaxx: Because it's funny seeming him try and pull away with a look of utter bewilderment.

Levi: Same reason but instead of funny I uh, (I honestly think his expression is really cute..)

"Luca, do you like wearing accessories like rings or bracelets?"

Luca: Yeah! I love wearing rings and necklaces; not so much bracelets but you get the idea. It makes me feel nice and really happy about myself :)

Light: Naur

Levi: ??? WHAT- NO, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, I-

Levi: I DID NO SUCH THING ALL I SAID WAS MY REASON WHY LIGHT'S MY FAVORITE MEMBER??

Jaxx: You are making way too big of a deal outta this, you suuure you're not hiding anything from us and yourself?

Levi: NO! Well, maybe- wait NO. I'm not hiding anything and I know myself very well, thank you very much.

Jaxx: Okay gayass *Jaxx roles his eyes and leaves*

Luca: Murder people

Levi: LUCA, NO!

Luca: NAME ONE THING YOU ENJOY MORE THAN MURDERING WITH ME?

Levi: ... (Okay you make a point but don't be so obvious about it, we're still running from the police-)

Luca: Levi

Levi: Me, for sure. While Luca has the occasional simps, I have a wave of them-

Luca: Can confirm, and I'm usually with him so I have to watch the madness. So many people ask for his number and he's so terrible at telling people that he's not interested to the point I have to do it for him.

Levi: (Okay you didn't have to tell them that part.)

Jaxx:

[They have all been separated into separate rooms]

Luca: Charli...

Charli: Light? Kind of?

Alex: I don't know. Kind of Charli?

Jaxx: ... honestly? Sora.

Sora: YOUR DAD

Light: I'd say Charli but not so much anymore..? It's weird. I'm still trying to figure myself out.

Levi: I don't have a crush, nope, definitely not.

Alex: Having my amazing friends!

Levi: Having people other than Luca care about me.

Jaxx: The possibly of having power once I rule this thing!

Charli: Meeting Light and Alex everyone else here! Besides Luca and Levi, I already knew them.

Light: Being able to make people laugh with my dumb jokes (and also the free food)

Sora: Fight Jaxx, honestly. It's really fun. Like not psychically, but bickering is entertaining for me.

Luca: Being able to spend more time with Charli, even thought I'm not in videos half the time.

...

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the squad can respond to your non-question related comments, for the fun of it. :]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...