My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Power Rankings

Ch.28 Epilogue

2.3K 33 98
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the plot and the Original Characters

Thank you for reading this story

--

Narrator Pov

*1 week after the true final battle*

Thousands of banquets of  white flowers lined the street leading towards downtown Tokyo. The final death count was close to 100,000. Mourners could be seen following the flower trail as they made their way for a national funeral service. Though people were glad that demons were gone, they couldn't hold their grief towards the fallen. The Corp was disbanded not only because the  demons were gone but the whole foundation of it was already destroyed, the leader was dead along with all her hashira.

In the center of downtown stood a statue with thousands of pictures on an altar in front of it. The statue was of the sun showing that light will always overcome the darkness. The sun was pure gold with the names of all the fallen written on it. Under and around the sun was thousands of pictures of the fallen, each picture had a black frame and white ribbon around the top. They were laid on four rows with each row being full of people of a different rank. The bottom row was the civilians, the second was slayers, the third was the hashira and at the top was a picture of Nozomi.

The remnants of Class 1A/ the last survivors of UA were in the front of the service. Ochaco stared sadly at the pictures of her mother and lov....best friend. Next to her stood Eri who was tightly holding Ochaco's hand, she was crying as she stared at the picture of her father but her face was completely emotionless as she cried. The 14 year old Eri came alone as Momo refused to come to the service which greatly pissed Ochaco and Izumi off. Everyone was wearing their black kimonos as the service began.

*4 years later*

A 18 year old Eri could be seen holding two bags as she walked out of her home with a scowl. Momo walked away from the door with a angry look as she turned her back on her daughter. A 4 year old Momoko chased after Eri and grabbed her skirt trying to stop her. Eri stopped and looked down on the 4 year old with a sad smile.

Momoko: Big sis, where are you going? Why is Mom angry?

Eri knelt down and put her hand on the child's head ruffling the green messy hair.

Eri: I'm sorry Momoko. I just can't be around your mother anymore. But remember two things Momoko while I'm gone. That I love you and our father loves us.

Momoko nodded as Eri got up and walked away. That was the last time Eri ever saw her family.

*12 years later*

A 16 year old greened haired teenage girl could be seen arguing with a older woman at the dinner table. While a 15 year old boy with black hair sat next to his mother while staring at his sister with a disapproving look.

Momoko: TELL ME ABOUT MY FATHER!

Momo: NO AND THAT'S FINAL! HE WAS A DEADBEAT AND DID NOTHING FOR THIS FAMILY!

Momo clenched her fist as she almost cracked the glass of wine she was drinking. The eigth one of the day.

Momoko: IF HE WAS DEADBEAT HOW THE HELL DO WE HAVE THIS ESTATE! YOU DON'T EVEN WORK!

*slap*

Momoko fell to the floor with a thud as she grasped her cheek. Momo could be seen with a extended hand showing she was the one that hit her. The boy just shook his head in disappointment as his sister got up and walked away.

Momoko went to her room crying as she looked at a picture Eri sent her. It was a young Eri, a young looking man and a old man smiling together with swords. Eri had told her that was her Dad and that his name was Izuku Midoriya.

Momoko's eyes hardened as she got two bags out and started to put her clothes in one while leaving the other empty. After she packed the first pack, she grabbed the second pack and took it with her to the attic. As she sneaked into the attic and walked to a dresser. She opened the first drawer and took out a green and black checkered haori, her father's haori. She neatly folded it into the suitcase next to her. She then grabbed another haori it was orange with red trimmings and had multiple sun's on it. She put it with the other one.

She opened the middle drawer and took out a black uniform with the kanji for destroy on the back, she neatly folded it with the two haori's and closed the suitcase. She took a deep breathe as she opened the last drawer. In it was a sword in a scabbard laying next to a book that had logo of the sun on it. Momoko picked up the sword and unsheathed it a little to see the black metal and the sun handguard. She sheathed it and laid it next to her as she went to grab the book. It was orange cover with a red sun in the middle, it had no title on the side or anywhere on the outside. She noticed though the spine of the book was red as well with the pages having a yellow glow. 

She opened it to the first page and saw the title and author.

'Sun Breathing, demons and my legacy' by Izuku Midoriya

'I wrote this manual in case I failed to defeat the demon king. This book will explain about demons, breathing techniques, total concertation breathing, and Sun Breathing. If you find this you either are related to me or are trusted by my family. However, I will put one restriction on this technique that will be taught to you. You must never use it on humans, that is all. I am Izuku Midoriya the fourth Sun Breathing User. Use this knowledge wisely.'

Momoko silently cried whiling reading the preface. She closed the book and put it in her suitcase shortly followed by the sword and closed the case. She picked up the briefcase and walked to her room to grab the other suitcase. With both suitcases she walked by her mother and brother without a second glance. Her mother stood behind her with a hurt look as her brother looked from the couch in confusion.

Momo: Momoko? Where are you going?

Momoko didn't answer as she opened the door and started to walk out causing her mother to start tearing up and her brother to get up with shock.

Momo: Momoko! Please I'm sorry just sit down and we can talk.

Momoko: No. I'm done. I've given to many chances Mom and you just keep going back into your drunken spites. I'm done, don't talk to me again.

Momo started to cry as she realized she was about to lose another daughter. Her brother however, saw this as complete disrespect and became enraged.

???: MOMOKO GET BACK HERE! YOUR SULLYING THE YAOYORSU NAME, NOW GET BACK IN HERE OR YOUR OUT OF THE FAMILY!

Momoko didn't stop walking once as she responded.

Momoko: My name is Midoriya not Yaoyorozu.

That was the last time Momo would ever see her biological daughter. She cried for days as she fell into a depression. Her son tried his hardest to bring honor to the family but it was hard. 

*2 years later*

Momo could be seen staring at her breakfast with frown as her son continued to eat his. They lived in mansion as her son had made a successful business deal getting a hold of the old hashira estates and combining them with their own. Creating a small empire that hopefully could become something big. Momoko was found but to Momo's horror she had already settled down and wanted nothing to do with her.

Her son passed her some jam as she picked up a waffle.

Momo: Thank you, Mido.

Mido: No problem mother.

Mido picked up a newspaper and started reading it. Quickly his face became one of confusion as he continued to read.

Mido: A glowing baby?

*Several centuries later*

A scrawny teen could be seen fixing his school uniform in his room with a ungodly amount of merch. The boy was trying to tie his red tie but was failing miserably, eventually he gave up and left it as a chub of a tie. He quickly put on his gray blazer with some green trimmings. He picked up his yellow backpack and started walking to his apartment's front door. But got stopped by a pretty lady with green hair and kind smile. She was probably in her late 30s but didn't look over the age of 25.

???: Do you have your tissue? What about a handkerchief?

???: Yes, Mom.

The boy said as he kneeled down to put his red shoes on. However, the woman in the pink sweater and blue shirt continued to fret over her son.

???: I'll be off I don't want to be late.

???: Izuku!

The boy turned around revealing two diamond shaped freckles, a pearly smile and extremely messy green hair.

Izuku: Yeah?

The woman smiled fondly at her son as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

???: Your really cool.

The boy smiled and walked out the door to start his high school career. The woman wiped her eyes a little before turning around and grabbing a duster. She started to dust the house and ended with a small altar that she silently prayed at before beginning the cleaning. She picked up a orange book from the altar so she could clean the surface and put the book back down gently revealing a red sun on it's cover. She then looked up and grabbed a katana off the wall and took it so she could clean and sharpen it as the family has done as a ritual for generations. As she finished cleaning she did a quick prayer at the small altar before leaving to go get groceries.

to be continued?

A/N

Thank you guys for all the support and I couldn't have done without you guys. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you guys in my next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
43.7K 1.8K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...
86.9K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
411 12 5
What if Izuku had time to learn MMA and also trained his body since he was four and began to gain confidence to stand up for himself and by age 14 he...