The F#ck Robot

By WeaverPop2

Melissa, your average scientist, lives with 2 friends named Jack and Uriah. Jack's a game developer, and Uria... More

Chapter 1: Lesson

1K 5 0
By WeaverPop2

Jack worked from home. And it ruled.

As a game Developer, Jack got to work on video games, all while sitting at home where he could take breaks wherever he wanted. Granted, it was time consuming, and usually he worked for hours on coding alone, but for Jack the end product was so worth it.

Having that fight with Melissa this morning had disrupted Jacks schedule. Melissa and Uriah both worked outside home, so they often had to get up early. However, Jack had forgotten to replenish the coffee from his own working binges, and Melissa had gotten pissed.

It wasn't a big fight, more of Melissa yapping at Jack. But still, it took away precious time to finish the coding for this new game. It was almost done, even though he had plenty of time. Afterall, it wasn't due until 3 weeks from now. But Jack liked to get things done early, thank you.

But Jack had no idea just what he unleashed upon himself that day.

______________

Jack typed on his keybord, eyes locked on the screen in front of him. His current settings was in his room, as it was where his computer was located. Suddenly, a loud noise caught his attention. Looking over at his door quickly, Jack saw that it was the robot that Melissa had built. What for, he didn't know. What Jack DID know was that neither of his roommates where there, so why was this thing up?

"Uh," began Jack wearily, saving his progress and closing the program, "can i....help you?" It felt odd asking the robot that, as its human like expression didn't change from its stoic nature-

Jack yelped when, as quick as lightning, the Robot, 'Mitch' Melissa had called it, had grabbed him by his waist and threw him over its left shoulder. Bewildered, Jack was in too much shock to fight as it carried him from the Computer to the bed. Only snapping out of it when the Mitch the robot tossed him on the Queen sized bed.

Jack looked up at the robot, saying "What the fuck???" while sitting up. However, 'Mitch' was soon on top of Jack, easily flipping the man 23 year old into his front. Jack, still cursing, froze when he felt a smack on his ass.

Suddenly, it made sense. Melissa wasn't seeing anyone, but always looked like she just had a party night in her room the next morning. The sudden appearance of the robot at the same time was no coincidence either. Horrified, Jack tried to sit up, but was pushed back down by a firm hand. The metal underneath the hand cushioned by the soft silicone, skin like material that covered it.

But no, Jack wasn't going down without a fight. He jerked his arm back, trying to hit the robot, but it didn't hit. Nor did his second, third, or fourth attempt. All the while, 'Mitch' kept the perfect pace of Slap Slap Slap on Jack's behind.

Twisting his body in a fruitless attempt to escape, Jack had to face the reality that this was happening. That the robot that Melissa had created was doing this, and there was nothing he could do Briefly, Jack wondered why it was even doing this, when this morning's fight flashed in his mind. Melissa's mutterings about him needing to be taught a lesson. Though Jack was sure THIS wasn't what she had been talking about.

Finally, with one final slap, the light spanking was over. Jack could feel it moving away, and he propped himself up on his elbows. Believing that was it.

It was not.

Jack could feel the soft material of his Jean's being pulled down harshly, quite literally yanked off his ass. With them, his underwear went, and as they were yanked offf his legs altogether, Jack felt horror at its absolute best.

Jack was Bi. That was no surprise. But this wasn't what he had in mind when he thought about having sex with another guy.

His body bare from the waist down, Jack could feel the slight breeze that the fan above was making. There was nothing he could do, unable to move as his body pinned his arms underneath him when 'Mitch' pinned him back down. Jack screamed and yelled and cursed his lungs out, horrified at the situation he found himself in.

But really, Jack was scared. He never had sex with a man before, only women. And now his first time was going to be THIS....

Jack suddenly felt a warm hand slide down his back. As if the Robot had noticed his sudden silence and was giving him comfort. And that's when Jack realized that maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Still, he squeezed his eyes shut, as he felt the warm, wet fingers of the robot slide into him in a attempt to prep and loosen him up first.

Jack bit his lip lightly as the first finger slid in and out, at a slow and tantalizing pace. In and out in came, testing him for a brief moment each time, before slowly sliding back in. Then, after a few minutes of this, a second finger joined. followed by a Third, and a fourth. Soon all 5 fingers, and, practically Mitch's full hand, were sliding in and out at a slightly faster pace. Unable to help himself, Jack began to whimper at both the pain and pleasure that the rhythm caused. Whining every time it took mo and 3 than a few seconds to put them back in.

"Uhhhhhgnn.." Muttered Jack, as the fingers slid out compleatly. He felt frozen when the 6 inch dick that the robot apparently had came out of nowhere, hot and wet and ready to be used. The line was warm as the robot pressed into jack, sliding the Massive thing in.

"Nnng," Jack grunted, "A-agh, A-a-Ahhh!"

Slap, came the first thrust, soon followed by another, and another. Every trust against Jack's asshole resulted in a very loud slapping noise, and Jack could only make noises as it happened. It felt good, but at the same time, it felt rough. Jack could feel the burn with each slap, his Butt bursting with every thrust. It was a punishment, and now Jack could feel that.

"Nnn! Agh! A-Ahhh!" Despite this, Jack could feel himself getting hard. Everything burned, and Jack himself felt like he was in a sauna. He felt the robot lift his legs, and SLAM into him. Jack jerked forward, and threw his head back with a cry. It was almost too much. The robot did this many more times, and with each slam that jack would cry out to, it would grab his hips and pull jack back, as to not hit the bed frame.

SLAM, Jack's legs trembled in its grasp.
SLAM, Jack cried out once more.
SLAM, Jack-
SLAM, He-
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

And it was over.

Jack panted desperately, his own dick rock hard as the robot pulled out. Briefly, he wondered if this was the true punishment. But Jack was proven wrong once again. As Mitch was far from over. The punishment had only begun.

Jack yelped as he was suddenly picked up, and lifted from the bed. He was turned a whole 180 degrees, boe facing the robot that was Mitch.

"What-" But Jack was unable to finish, as he was promptly slammed into by the Rock hard, Burning hot, and lubed up dick that belonged to Mitch. All Jack could do was cry out as Mitch used its hands to grab Jack's hips, and slam them back down repeatedly on its dick.

"Geahhhh!!" Cried Jack, his hands flying up to hold onto Mitch's shoulders for balance. "Nnnng, haa, A- Ahhhh!"

Jack moaned and cried as Mitch trusted into him once again. Despite all that they had just done, Jack could tell his ask was still extremely tight. With each thrust, Jack could feel the burning sensation that came with such roughness. And the knowledge that this was, in fact, a punishment came back to slap Jack in the face.

Jack groaned, and rested his head on Mitch's shoulder, his fingers tightly clamped on said shoulders to keep from falling. Jack could feel tears well up in his eyes, though he shoved them down harshly, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to just try and ride out the punishment.

"Nnnnng.." Despite himself, Jack whimpered as the Robot thrusted into him non stop, seeming to be not tired in the slightest. Despite all the humping and thrusting they had been doing for the past 45 minutes. Desperate for some Relief, one of Jack's hands slid down futher south. Reaching twords his own neglected Dick.

A mistake on his part, really. Jack should have known better. This was a punishment, afterall. Relief would have givin the opposite effect. So, naturally, when the robot sensed what he was doing, it punished Jack accordingly.

So here Jack was forced to face. Now on the edge of the bed at the foot, hips and ass elevated by the frame on the end, his feet unable to touch the ground. Howver, the worst of it all wasn't that, but the fact that Jack now had a clamp over his dick, making it impossible for him to cum, even if he did touch himself. This was the Mitch's punishment at its finest.

Jack panted, whining as his cool air from the fan hit his ass. He treambled as he waited, Anxious to see what Mitch handing mind. Jack knew that he had a chance to escape. He knew that he could probably make a break for it. But the truth was, Jack was honestly to scared too.

What if Mitch caught him. What if Mitch gave him a worse punishment. His ass burned with pain and pleasure, unable to release himself due to the Cock ring. Jack wanted to come so badly, and he wondered how much longer it would take for the punishment to be over.

Jack heard footsteps behind him, and knew that Mitch had returned. He trembled when he felt a hot hand on his left ass cheek. Would Mitch spank him again, only harder? Jack honestly didn't enjoy the spanking, no matter how light. Now that Mitch no doubt thought he needed further punishment, Jack didn't want to experience that.

Jack felt his buttcheecks being parted, and felt himself jerk as a bigger and Colder dick was implanted in his ass. That's when Jack realized that it wasn't a dick at all, but a Dildo that Mitch produced out of nowhere. Was the robot just gonna leave him here?! To suffer a pained ass and ringed Cock-

Jack stumbled as he was pulled off the bed, his feet hitting the ground warily. He looked at Mitch in bewilderment, as he was lead to his desk. It was going to make him work with a dick up his ass?

Apparently, that assumption was ring too. Jack realized that when he saw that the robot had pants on. Mitch sat in the chair, and forced Jack under the desk. On his knees where the Dildo would both penetrate him and not fall out, Jack was face to face with the robots pantsed Netherrigons.

Nervously, Jack looked at the robot. Mitch made a motion twords the zipper and- Oh. OH.

It wanted him to unzip it. It was using Humiliation.

"Unzip." It said in a deep, monotone Voice that sent shivers up Jack's spine.
"Unzip, and Suck it like the naughty one you are."

Jack was unable to disobey. With thrembaling hands, he unzipped the Robots Jean's. While he was doing this, Mitch ignored him while logging onto the computer. What it was working on, Jack didn't know. But he didn't stop. The Robots dick popped out, and Jack stared at it nervously for a moment.

This was humiliating. As Jack became very aware of what had just trandpired. He had just been fucked in the ass twice by a Robot, got a dildo shoved up his ass, and was sitting under his own desk with said dildo up his ass, naked as his shirt was thrown off in the prosses of things. And here he was, fixing to suck the dick that made him a moaning, whorish mess not 15 minutes ago.

The dick was washed, as that was what the robot was probably doing while Jack was waiting. With a deep breath, Jack put his hands on the Robots knees, and leaned forward.

The dick was big, but Jack was able to get it in his mouth. Despite being 23, Jack had never done this kind of thing before. Slowly, he bagman to go up and down, using his tongue to taste the silicon that covered the robot. It was, diffrent, to say the least. Not bad, but not good either.

Jack felt his face turn bright cherry red, and he closed his eyes as he pulled up, ducking in the very tip of Mitch's dick. He heard the robot hum, and assumed that was a good sign. Slowly, Jack went back down, careful not to choke on the giant.

After a little bit of this, Jack began to get into a rhythm. He started going faster, and he could feel the dick in his mouth heat up a little. Jack turned his head very slightly, humming deep in his throat as he went down. He felt the robot jerk a little, and the keyboard clicking stuttered.

Jack pulled up once more, and took his mouth almost compleatly away. He licked the very tip, bobbing around that area for a bit. Smiling as he felt the robot shutter.

However, Jack as unable to contain a small snicker. And immediately, it seemed that the robot caught on. Jack felt his hair being grabbed as he was pulled off the Dick all the way. Looking up in fright, Jack met theburning, stoic gaze of Mitch the robot. Still holding his hair, the Robot (lightly) yanked out Jack from under the desk. Jack kept his gaze on the ground, heart pounding.

Jack yelped as his head was let go, but his right leg were grabbed. He barely had time to catch himself before his body was lifted up. Jack closed his eyes tightly as his lower body was placed over the Robots lap. Its dick was in between his thighs, rubbing against bothering his dick and balls, as he'll as the dildo poking out of his ass.

Jack heard rustling, and when he turned his head, opening his eyes, was horrified to see the robot taking off its belt. Tears finally made their way into Jack's eyes, and he let them fall as terror over took him.

"No!" He cried out, "No no no! Please no!" But it was no use, as the Robot looped the belt, raising it above its head. "Please!" Jack cried nonetheless, burying his face into his arms, tensing up in preperation.

It did nothing

CRACK

"Ahhhhh!" Jack cried, his voice muffled by the carpet. The 23 year old curled slightly, bunching his shoulders in desperation.

CRACK

"Aahhh! Pleeaaaaase!"

CRACK

"I'm- Sorryyheeeee!"

CRACK

"Gaaaag!"

CRACK

"Nooohoo!"

CRACK

"AHH!"

CRACK

"Stooooop!"

CRACK

"Gaahh!"

CRACK

"Ahhhhhaaahaaaaaaaaa!"

CRACK

"Sorryyyyyyyyyy!"

"*Sob* Sorry, *sniffle* I'm sorryy!" Whimped Jack, tears pouring down his face as the robot set the belt down. Jack continued sobbing as the dildo was pushed back in, as it can come out slightly. And he didn't stop crying after he was flipped back.

Mitch gave him a moment calm down though, letting him rest his head on its knees while patting his head. Sniffling, Jack forced himself to take deep breaths. This helped him enough to not outwardly sob anymore. However, the tears did not stop.

Jack lifted his head, peering up at the robot through teary eyes, his bangs covering his eyes slightly. The robot looked back calmly, and patted its lap. The message was more than clear. Swallowing heavily, Jack sniffled one last time before he once again began to suck its dick.

It was slow and rythumized at first. Almost lifeless. But as Jack got back into the groove, he began to go faster. Once again using his tongue to lick and taste the giant dick that belonged to Mitch the robot. Jack felt it hum as he moved to a particular spot with his tongue. Taking that as a sign of approval, Jack took the whole Dick in his mouth, and went down.

Jack felt his own dick strain against the bonds of the Cock ring, as everytime he went down, his balls smacked the floor, and the dildo would go back up his ass.

Despite being unable to get relief himself, Jack could feel that the Robot was close itself. Maybe if he got it too that point, it would let him come as well.

Humming deep in his throat, Jack felt Mitch shiver once, twice, and then a final time before it came in his mouth. He assumed Melissa installed that feature for herself more than anything.

It.. didn't taste like semen. Granted, Jack didn't know that that tasted like, but even he knew Semem dint taste like fruit milk. With how thick it was, and a ton of it in his mouth, jack looked to the robot for what to do. It looked down at him with a burning gaze.

"Swallow it."

And jack did. Despite how much there was, he swallowed it all. With a little high of it still sticking to his mouth as he openly panted.

Then, he blinked as the robot pulled in into its lap, making him straddle it. He shivered as he felt the dildo be taken out of his ass. And Jack gasped when it was replaced with the searing hot dick that had just been sucking not a minute earlier. Jack closed his eyes, but snapped them open when he felt the Cock ring being unlatched from his dick.

With no time to react, Jack felt the robot give a hard thrust, and Jack threw his arms around its shoulders as time not fall off. He buried his face in said shoulders, allowing the tears to fall once more as he felt the burning sensation of pain and pleasure from his ass. Jack moaned as cried slightly as he was Fucked once more.

"Nnng," he moaned "Ughh, haa, ahhh!"

But unlike before, this wasn't a punishment.

"You held out well." The robot said calmly, its deep voice vibrating through Jack. "You held out very well. You deserve this reward."

Jack felt himself come very close, and he panted as he whine and moaned. As he did this, he had to ask.

"I- I did? I d-did go-ood?" He questioned lifting his head slightly, the tears cascaded down his face.

"Yes," the robot seemed to sooth, "Veru good, very well. You took your punishment so well."

After hearing those words, Jack felt it come inside him. Unable to help himself, Jack's body finally give release. It was everywhere, and would be a bitch to clean, but in that moment Jack didn't care.

_________________

Jack shifted on the bed. Laying on his stomach as Mitch cleaned him from behind. The robot had already cleaned the mess at the desk, and now was helping Jack. After all thathappens, Jack's hips had, not surprisingly, given out.

As mitch cleaned, he was praising Jack softly. Telling him what a good job he'd done, what a good boy he was, ect. It made Jack feel warm, despite the fact he knew he would be ashamed. When it was done, it laid next to Jack, pulling the man to its bare chest. Jack flushed red, and quietly snuggled closer. The lights had been turned off a while ago.

Jack blushed when he felt the robot chuckle and pat his ass, but he couldn't find it in himself to care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.2K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
527K 24.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
30.7K 2.8K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
54.6K 4.9K 51
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...