NOT FRIENDS ━━━━━ p. mclean²

By ronaldiary

──── NOT FRIENDS ❝I wanna fall in love with ya, Not trying to think tonight.❞ ﹙ piper mclean x fem!oc ﹚ ﹙ the... More

Not Friends ✴ Knife Placed On My Skin
✴ VOL I ━━━ Your eyes linger on
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019
020.

021.

527 23 0
By ronaldiary

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍪 — 021. love, love, love.

WHEN ISA TELLS you that it was Vivi's fault she became clingy person, Isa means that she also made other people become clingy ─ since the four demigods arrived from their quest, Freya, who usually is never the clingy one, didn't let Isa go anywhere without her ( expect bathroom and during breakfast ), but everything else, you could see them together. 

As right now, two girls were sitting on the hill that had the overview of basketball court. Isa laid back on the grass and Freya did the same beside her.

"So, you finally got a quest." Freya said, looking up at the clear sky.

"And hope not again," Isa said, "I much prefer the comfort of the Camp."

"Don't say that! You need to explore the world a bit."

"You know I can't."

Daughter of Tyche sat up, "Lou, I know you are afraid, after everything that happened." she let out a small sigh, "But, it's not healthy to be closed up ─ I'm talking in both contexts. You have to get to know the outside world. Eventually, we'll all leave this Camp and be thrown into the real world whether we like it or not."

"I know. . ."

"So, you need to put yourself out there. . . here. How about your first challenge be to talk to that pretty Aphrodite girl and maybe get a kiss. . ."

Isa sat up quickly, turning her body towards the older girl, her eyes wide, "What!" 

"Oh, please," Freya rolled her eyes, "You're either oblivious, which I know is true ─ "

"Hey!"

" ─ or you can't read people. Piper literally has heart eyes whenever she looks at you, how do you not see it!"

"I-I. . ." she kept quiet.

"Lou," Freya took Isa's hand into her own, "I know you are scared, and you should be, just a little bit. Do you think I wasn't afraid when I confessed to that one Apollo kid and he rejected me."

"But, you looked calm."

"That's called a facade." Freya shrugged, "And please, if you two were not made for each other, then I don't know who is."

"Vivi and Percy. Beth and George. Maybe even you and Jason if either of you two speak up."

"You see ─ what!" Freya turned her head towards her best friend, "Hold up! I don't have a crush on Jason!"

"Yeah, right," Isa nodded, "Did you know that Aphrodite even gave him a blue sweater with the makeover. . . you know, blue, as in your favorite color."

Freya stared at her best friend with her mouth slightly opened, "She did not. . ."

Isa held her hands up. "She did."

Leo led them to the limestone cliff in the forest. Isa didn't know what he had planned, but he said he had something important to show them. As of instinct, when the two girls arrived, Isa stood next to Piper, who was beside Jason and Freya walked to stand next to the blonde. Isa looped her hand with daughter of Aphrodite. Piper looked down at her and smiled softly.

Leo turned to the group and smiled nervously. "Here we go."

He willed his hand to catch fire, and set it against the door. His cabinmates gasped.

"Leo!" Nyssa cried. "You're a fire user!"

"Yeah, thanks," he said. "I know."

Jake Mason, who was out of his body cast but still on crutches, said, "Holy Hephaestus. That means ─ it's so fucking rare that ─ "

The massive stone door swung open, and everyone's mouth dropped. Leo's flaming hand seemed insignificant now. Isa gasped; even Piper and Jason looked stunned, and they'd seen enough amazing things lately. Only Chiron didn't look surprised. The centaur knit his bushy eyebrows and stroked his beard, as if the group was about to walk through a minefield.

"Welcome to Bunker Nine," Leo said, as confidently as he could. "C'mon in."

The group was silent as they toured the facility. There were giant machines, worktables, old maps and schematics. There was one thing that caught Isa's eye. Festus's head was sitting on the central table, still battered and scorched from his final crash in Omaha. Leo went over to it, a bitter taste in his mouth, and stroked the dragon's forehead.

"I'm sorry, Festus. But I won't forget you"

Jason put a hand on Leo's shoulder. "Hephaestus brought it here for you?"

Leo nodded.

"But you can't repair him," Jason guessed.

"No way," Leo said. "But the head is going to be reused. Festus will be going with us."

Piper came over and frowned. "What do you mean?"

Before Leo could answer, Nyssa cried out, "Guys, look at this!"

She was standing at one of the worktables, flipping through a sketchbook ─ diagrams for hundreds of different machines and weapons.

"I've never seen anything like these," Nyssa said. "There are more amazing ideas here than in Daedalus's workshop. It would take a century just to prototype them all."

"Who built this place?" Jake Mason said. "And why?"

Chiron stayed silent, but Isa watched as Leo focused on the wall map. It showed Camp Half-Blood with a line of triremes in the Sound, catapults mounted in the hills around the valley, and spots marked for traps, trenches, and ambush sites.

"It's a wartime command center," he said. "The camp was attacked once, wasn't it?"

"In the Titan War?" Piper asked.

Nyssa shook her head. "No. Besides, that map looks really old. The date. . . does that say 1864?"

They all turned to Chiron. The centaur's tail swished fretfully. "This camp has been attacked many times," he admitted. "That map is from the last Civil War."

"Civil War. . ." Piper said. "You mean the American Civil War, like a hundred and fifty years ago?"

"Yes and no," Chiron said. "The two conflicts ─ mortal and demigod ─ mirrored each other, as they usually do in Western history. Look at any civil war or revolution from the fall of Rome onward, and it marks a time when demigods also fought one another. But that Civil War was particularly horrible. For American mortals, it is still their bloodiest conflict of all time — worse than their casualties in the two World Wars. For demigods, it was equally devastating. Even back then, this valley was Camp Half-Blood. There was a horrible battle in these woods lasting for days, with terrible losses on both sides."

"Both sides," Leo said. "You mean the camp split apart?"

"No," Jason spoke up. "He means two different groups. Camp Half-Blood was one side in the war."

"Who was the other?" Freya asked.

Chiron glanced up at the tattered bunker 9 banner, as if remembering the day it was raised. "The answer is dangerous," he warned. "It is something I swore upon the River Styx never to speak of. After the American Civil War, the gods were so horrified by the toll it took on their children, that they swore it would never happen again. The two groups were separated. The gods bent all their will, wove the Mist as tightly as they could, to make sure the enemies never remembered each other, never met on their quests, so that bloodshed could be avoided. This map is from the final dark days of 1864, the last time the two groups fought. We've had several close calls since then. The nineteen sixties were particularly dicey.

"But we've managed to avoid another civil war ─ at least so far. Just as Leo guessed, this bunker was a command center for the Hephaestus cabin. In the last century, it has been reopened a few times, usually as a hiding place in times of great unrest. But coming here is dangerous. It stirs old memories, awakens the old feuds. Even when the Titans threatened last year, I did not think it worth the risk to use this place."

Suddenly Leo's sense of triumph turned to guilt. "Hey, look, this place found me. It was meant to happen. It's a good thing."

"I hope you're right," Chiron said.

"I am!" Leo pulled the old drawing out of his pocket and spread it on the table for everyone to see. "There," he said proudly. "Aeolus returned that to me. I drew it when I was five. That's my destiny."

Nyssa frowned. "Leo, it's a crayon drawing of a boat."

"No," Freya said and glanced over the drawing and a blueprint Leo was pointing at. "That is destiny."

Slowly, Leo's cabinmates' eyes widened as they compared the two designs. The number of masts and oars, even the decorations on the shields and sails were exactly the same as on Leo's drawing.

"That's impossible," Nyssa said. "That blueprint has to be a century old at least."

"'Prophecy ─ Unclear ─ Flight,'" Jake Mason read from the notes on the blueprint. "It's a diagram for a flying ship. Look, that's the landing gear. And weaponry ─ Holy Hephaestus: rotating ballista, mounted crossbows, Celestial bronze plating. That thing would be one spankin' hot war machine. Was it ever made?"

"Look at the masthead." Leo said.

There was no doubt ─ the figure at the front of the ship was the head of a dragon. A very particular dragon. "Festus," Piper said. Everyone turned and looked at the dragon's head sitting on the table.

"He's meant to be our masthead," Leo said. "Our good luck charm, our eyes at sea. I'm supposed to build this ship. I'm gonna call it the Argo II. And guys, I'll need your help."

"The Argo II." Isa said. "After Jason's ship."

Jason looked a little uncomfortable, but he nodded. "Leo's right. That ship is just what we need for our journey."

"What journey?" Nyssa said. "You just got back!"

Piper ran her fingers over the old crayon drawing. "We've got to confront Porphyrion, the giant king. He said he would destroy the gods at their roots."

"Indeed," Chiron said. "Much of Rachel's Great Prophecyis still a mystery to me, but one thing is clear. You four ─ Jason, Piper, Isa and Leo ─ are among the nine demigods who must take on that quest. You must confront the giants in their homeland, where they are strongest. You must stop them before they can wake Gaea fully, before they destroy Mount Olympus."

"Um. . ." Nyssa shifted. "You don't mean Manhattan, do you?"

"No," Leo said. "The original Mount Olympus. We have to sail to Greece."

After that ─ chaos.

It took a few minutes for that to settle in. Then the other Hephaestus campers started asking questions all at once. Who were the other five demigods? How long would it take to build the boat? Why didn't everyone get to go to Greece?

"Heroes!" Chiron struck his hoof on the floor. "All the details are not clear yet, but Leo is correct. He will need your help to build the Argo II. It is perhaps the greatest project Cabin Nine has even undertaken, even greater than the bronze dragon."

"It'll take a year at least," Nyssa guessed. "Do we have that much time?"

"You have six months at most," Chiron said. "You should sail by summer solstice, when the gods' power is strongest. Besides, we evidently cannot trust the wind gods, and the summer winds are the least powerful and easiest to navigate. You dare not sail any later, or you may be too late to stop the giants. You must avoid ground travel, using only air and sea, so this vehicle is perfect. Jason being the son of the sky god. . ." his voice trailed off, but Isa knew Chiron was thinking about Percy.

Jake Mason turned to Leo. "Well, one thing's for sure. You are now senior counselor. This is the biggest honor the cabin has ever had. Anyone object?"

Nobody did. All his cabinmates smiled at him.

"It's official, then," Jake said. "You're the man."

"Well," he said at last, "if you guys elect me leader, you must be even crazier than I am. So let's build a spankin' hot war machine!"

The council was nothing like Isa imagined. She usually asked Vivi or Annabeth what happened in the meetings as she couldn't go herself. Now, she was requested to come by Chiron. For one thing, it was in the Big House rec room, around a Ping-Pong table, and one of the satyrs was serving nachos and sodas. Somebody had brought Seymour the leopard head in from the living room and hung him on the wall. Every once in a while, a counselor would toss him a Snausage. Isa looked around the room ─ Piper was sitting to her left, while Jason sat on he right, next to Leo.

Clarisse, leader of the Ares cabin, had her boots on the table, but nobody seemed to care. Clovis from Hypnos cabin was snoring in the corner while Butch was seeing how many pencils he could fit in Clovis's nostrils ( Isa scolded her brother, but the boy did not listen ). Travis Stoll from Hermes was holding a lighter under a Ping-Pong ball to see if it would burn, and Will Solace from Apollo was absently wrapping and unwrapping an Ace bandage around his wrist. The counselor from Hecate cabin, Lou Ellen was playing "got-your-nose" with Miranda Gardiner from Demeter, except that Lou Ellen really had magically disconnected Miranda's nose, and Miranda was trying to get it back.

Rachel Dare, the oracle, sat next to Chiron at the head of the table. She was wearing her Clarion Academy school uniform dress, which seemed a bit odd, but she smiled at them all. Annabeth didn't look so relaxed, but she was keeping Vivi from pulling her hair by holding onto her hands. Both of them wore armor over camp clothes, with Annabeth's knife at her side and her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. Vivi hand her bracelet on her right wrist and watch that her father gave her on left.

"Let's come to order," Chiron said. "Lou Ellen, please give Miranda her nose back. Travis, if you'd kindly extinguish the flaming Ping-Pong ball, and Butch, I think twenty pencils is really too many for any human nostril. Thank you. Now, as you can see, Jason, Isa, Piper, and Leo have returned successfully. . . more or less. Some of you have heard parts of their story, but I will let them fill you in."

Everyone looked at Jason. He cleared his throat and began the story. Isa, Piper and Leo chimed in from time to time, filling in the details he forgot. It only took a few minutes, but it seemed like longer with everyone watching him. The silence was heavy, and for so many ADHD demigods to sit still listening for that long, Isa knew the story must have sounded pretty wild. Jason ended with Hera's visit right before the meeting.

"So Hera was here," Annabeth said. "Talking to you."

Jason nodded. "Look, I'm not saying I trust her ─ "

"Good choice," Vivi said.

" ─ but she isn't making this up about another group of demigods. That's where I came from."

"Romans." Clarisse tossed Seymour a Snausage. "You expect us to believe there's another camp with demigods, butt hey follow the Roman forms of the gods. And we've never even heard of them."

Piper sat forward. "The gods have kept the two groups apart, because every time they see each other, they try to kill each other."

"I can respect that," Clarisse said. "Still, why haven't we ever run across each other on quests?"

"Oh, yes," Chiron said sadly. "You have, many times. It's always a tragedy, and always the gods do their best to wipe clean the memories of those involved. The rivalry goes all the way back to the Trojan War, Clarisse. The Greeks invaded Troy and burned it to the ground. The Trojan hero Aeneas escaped, and eventually made his way to Italy, where he founded the race that would someday become Rome. The Romans grew more and more powerful, worshipping the same gods but under different names, and with slightly different personalities."

"More warlike," Jason said. "More united. More about expansion, conquest, and discipline."

"Yuck," Travis put in. Several of the others looked equally uncomfortable, though Clarisse shrugged like it sounded okay to her.

Annabeth twirled her knife on the table. "And the Romans hated the Greeks. They took revenge when they conquered the Greek isles, and made them part of the Roman Empire."

"Not exactly hated them," Jason said. "The Romans admired Greek culture, and were a little jealous. In return, the Greeks thought the Romans were barbarians, but they respected their military power. So during Roman times, demigods started to divide ─ either Greek or Roman."

"And it's been that way ever since," Vivi guessed. "But this is crazy. Chiron, where were the Romans during the Titan War? Didn't they want to help?"

Chiron tugged at his beard. "They did help, Vivi. While you, Annabeth and Percy were leading the battle to save Manhattan, who do think conquered Mount Othrys, the Titans' base in California?"

"Hold on," Travis said. "You said Mount Othrys just crumbled when we beat Kronos."

"No," Jason said. "It didn't just fall. We destroyed their palace. I defeated the Titan Krios myself."

Isa looked at the blonde with amazement, "Yo, dude!"

Annabeth's eyes were as stormy as a Ventus. "The Bay Area. We demigods were always told to stay away from it because Mount Othrys was there. But that wasn't the only reason, was it? The Roman camp ─ it's got to be somewhere near San Francisco. I bet it was put there to keep watch on the Titans' territory. Where is it?"

Chiron shifted in his wheelchair. "I cannot say. Honestly, even I have never been trusted with that information. My counterpart, Lupa, is not exactly the sharing type. Jason's memory, too, has been burned away."

"The camp's heavily veiled with magic," Jason said. "And heavily guarded. We could search for years and never find it."

Rachel Dare laced her fingers. Of all the people in the room, only she didn't seem nervous about the conversation. "But you'll try, won't you? You'll build Leo's boat, the Argo II. And before you make for Greece, you'll sail for the Roman camp. You'll need their help to confront the giants."

"Bad plan," Clarisse warned. "If those Romans see a warship coming, they'll assume we're attacking."

"Not all, but most," Jason agreed. "But we have to try. I was sent here to learn about Camp Half-Blood, to try to convince you the two camps don't have to be enemies. A peace offering."

"Hmm," Rachel said. "Because Hera is convinced we need both camps to win the war with the giants. Nine heroes of Olympus ─ some Greek, some Roman."

Annabeth nodded. "Your Great Prophecy ─ what's the last line?"

"And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death."

"Gaea has opened the Doors of Death," Annabeth said. "She's letting out the worst villains of the Underworld to fight us. Medea, Midas ─ there'll be more, I'm sure. Maybe the line means that the Roman and Greek demigods will unite, and find the doors, and close them."

"Or it could mean they fight each other at the doors of death," Clarisse pointed out. "It doesn't say we'll cooperate."

There was silence as the campers let that happy thought sink in. "I'm going," Vivi said. "Jason, when you get this ship built, let me go with you."

"Yeah, me too." Annabeth said, putting her arm over Vivi's shoulders, "We're both going."

"I was hoping you two would offer," Jason said. "Of all people ─ we'll need you both."

"Wait." Leo frowned. "I mean that's cool with me and all. But why Vivi and Annabeth of all people?"

The three demigods studied one another, "Hera said my coming here was an exchange of leaders," Jason said. "A way for the two camps to learn of each other's existence."

"Yeah?" Leo said. "So?"

"An exchange goes two ways," Jason said. "When I got here, my memory was wiped. I didn't know who I was or where I belonged. . I didn't know who I was or where I belonged. Fortunately, you guys took me in and I found a new home. I know you're not my enemy. The Roman camp ─ they're not so friendly. You prove your worth quickly, or you don't survive. They may not be so nice to him, and if they learn where he comes from, he's going to be in serious trouble."

"Him?" Leo said. "Who are you talking about?"

"My boyfriend," Vivi said grimly. "He disappeared around the same time Jason appeared. If Jason came to Camp Half-Blood ─ "

"Exactly," Jason agreed. "Percy Jackson is at the other camp, and he probably doesn't even remember who he is."

It was Christmas morning when Isa decided she wanted to give the daughter of Aphrodite a gift for the special day. She had already given her gifts to Vivi, Jason, Leo, Annabeth and her siblings, and the last person on the list was Piper. But that girl was no where to be found.

And so, with a sigh leaving her lips, Isa walked towards the Aphrodite Cabin, in hope that one of the girl's siblings knew where she was. As much as Isa hated ( hated was a strong word, but she disliked Aphrodite kids ), Piper was different, and that different was pulling Isa towards her.

Daughter of Iris looked though an opened front door. The inside of the cabin smells very heavily of perfume. The inner walls of the cabin are pink with white window trim. The curtains and beds are pastel blue and green. The guys have a row of bunks separated by a curtain and their section of the cabin is just as neat and orderly as the girls'.

Instead of bunks, the campers have twin beds with pale blue sheets in the graphic novel. Each bed has a blue dresser in between with drawers, a mirror, and makeup. Every camper has a chest with their name painted on it to store their belongings. Their personal bunk spaces are decorated with famous and attractive Hollywood movie stars and singers, and a few have personal photos too. Isa still preferred her own cabin then this.

"Well look who the cat brought," a voice said and Isa instantly groaned, "What are you doing here, walking pride."

"Drew, I'm not really in a mood for your sarcasm," Isa said as she rolled her eyes, "I just need Piper and I'm out. Do you know where she is?"

Drew raised her eyebrow, "I do, but why do you assume I would tell you."

"You know what, I shouldn't have even come here." Isa said and glared at the girl, "Thank you for nothing."

She begun to walk back towards the front door before Drew said something, "You should not blame yourself because of what happened with you dad."

Isa's head would have cracked how fast she has turned, "What?" she demanded.

"I said you shouldn't blame yourself because your dad doesn't accept you." Drew said simply, "I get that some people have different view, but it's not your fault your attracted to people the same gender. It's normal, nothing to be ashamed of."

Daughter of Iris kept quiet.

"Yeah, I was a bitch for outing you out when you weren't ready, and yeah, you have every reason to be mad at me, but I'm just telling you that it's not ashamed to love whoever you like. Screw your dad. He's not a good person if he doesn't accept his own daughter. . ."

"Where is this coming from?" Isa asked.

Drew shrugged, "I guess I'm sorry?. . . I don't know. . ."

"Okay. . ." Isa said slowly, "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah," Drew rolled her eyes, "Now get out. Piper is at the Strawberry Fields, helping some Demeter kids. . ."

Isa smiled, "Thank you." and left the cabin, tightly holding the wrapped box.

When Isa saw Piper helping the younger campers around the field, her heart instantly warmed up. Even if all the denial that her brain was screaming, her heart was telling her otherwise. She wanted to hug the girl, to kiss her, to spend time with her, to love her, to be loved by her.

Isa never believed in thing like soulmates, but, she knew there was something between her and the daughter of Aphrodite that just felt right; like two puzzle pieces finally untied or like two pieces of one heart finding each other.

Plato addressed the idea of two people coming from one. In Plato's Symposium, Aristophanes tells the story of how Zeus ─ fearing that the powerful and physically perfect humans would rise against him – split human beings in half, creating the distinct counterparts. According to Aristophanes, that is why people talk about looking for their "second half" and equate falling in love with "feeling whole." Love is the desire we have to find our other half, in order to become whole.

Isa felt like that with Piper.

"Isa!"

The said girl looked ahead. She saw Piper waving her hand at her, gesturing for her to come closer. Isa smiled, walking towards the strawberry field. Isa noticed Piper wearing a simple white strapless top with a red checkered flannel tied around her waist, jean shorts and black converse on her feet. Isa tried not to look at the Piper's slightly defined abs and muscles on her arms, but she couldn't help it! Piper looked so fucking attractive in that moment ( not that she in not always attractive ).

The few kids that were around Piper said hi to Isa as she approached the waved goodbye and walked away. Now it was just Piper and Isa alone of the field.

"Hey, Pippy." Isa smiled, "Took me long enough to find you."

"Ah, sorry," Piper said and scratched the back of her neck, "Lacy wanted me to help her pick strawberries and some other kids saw us and joined."

"It's cool, don't worry. It nice seeing your getting along with them."

"Yeah, they're sweet in their own way," Piper said then looked at the small box in Isa's hands, "Ah, shit! I totally forgot to bring you a gift."

Isa laughed, "It's okay, don't worry. Jason was too surprised when I gave him a gift. I just like making my friends happy, so. . ." she handed Piper the wrapped box, trying to contradict her blush, "Merry Christmas."

Daughter of Aphrodite took it, ripping the wrapping paper off. She opened the black velvet box and instantly gasped. A purple Amethyst ring sat in the box, made to fit perfectly on Piper's right hand ring finger.

"Wow," Piper said, "It's beautiful!"

"I had Lou Ellen from Hecate cabin cleanse it and charge it. I don't know if you know, but Amethyst has long been a symbol of peace, cleansing and calming energy even back in Ancient Greece. So, I wanted to give you something that will protect you against negative energy. . . I'm sounding so much like my mother now."

Piper laughed and slipped the ring on her finger. "Thank you, I really love it."

"Really?" Isa asked and looked at the brunette in front of her.

"Yeah!" Piper said, "Why would I lie? I really like it; not going to ever take it off ─ "

There was a sudden pop! above the two girls. Isa looked up and she could feel her whole face heating up.

Above them, a mistletoe appeared and the girl swears she heard chuckles not far away from them. She turned towards the noise and her eyes narrowed when she saw Vivi, Freya, Annabeth, George and a few other campers behind the bush, looking and giggling at them.

"A mistletoe?" Piper said, which was obvious. Isa turned her head towards the girl, only to find that Piper was already looking at her with her face, too, covered in blush.

Isa cleared her throat, "Probably some Demeter kids playing around." she mumbled.

"Well, it would be rude if we broke the tradition." Piper said.

Isa blinked, "What?"

Piper walked closer to the girl, putting her hand on Isa's cheek and stroking it. They were not making eye contact anymore, Isa too distracted by Piper's lips that were so close to her own. She was desperate for them to meet.

"Can I have a kiss?"

Isa couldn't speak; she didn't want any squeals to leave her lips so she just nodded with a smile. Piper moved forward, closing the small gap with her lips against hers. She waited for a moment to see if Isa might change her mind and pull away. But she didn't. She smiled into the kiss and hooked her arms around Piper's neck, pulling her closer to her body.

Piper moved her free hand to hold onto Isa's hips, the other still holding her cheek. They held onto each other tightly, learning each other. Isa's body curved into Piper's, pressing against her in every right way ─ like two puzzle pieces finally together. Isa tried to control her thundering heartbeat, but she didn't care in that moment. All she cared about was to memories the feeling and taste of Piper's lips on her own.

"Fucking finally!"

Both of them pulled away. Isa turned around, blushing, as the large group of campers broke from their hiding spots. Piper grabbed Isa's hand, squeezing it as she smiled down at her. The blush on their faces were prominent, but neither of them minded. Leading the campers were Vivi and Freya, both of them laughing.

"That kiss seemed pretty steamy," Leo commented, standing next to Vivi, wiggling his eyebrows.

Isa blushed even harder if possible.

"Oh, c'mon guys," Piper said, "Is there no privacy?"

"This is what you get for ruining my moment with Percy," Vivi pointed accusing finger at Isa.

"I mean, you did have the 'best underwater kiss'. Just quoting your words." Isa said.

"I ─ " Vivi blushed slightly, "You little shit. You said you weren't going to tell anyone!"

Isa shrugged, "Not sorry."

"Come on, guys," Jason stepped forward, "Let's give these lovebirds some peace and quite." he winked at the two. He led the campers away from the field, not before Leo made a heart out of the fire in the air.

The pair was left all alone, awkwardly glancing at each other before huge smiles broke on their faces.

"So, I'm getting the feeling you like me too?" Piper asked.

Isa's smile grew, "I do. . . I really like you."

"Good," Piper said and leaned closer again, "Cause so do I."

And with that, Piper pulled Isa to her again, pressing their lips together. She melted into it immediately, resting her hands in Piper's hair, until she pulled onto it, bowing Piper's head further down until they were almost the same height, never once separating their moving lips. The kiss is still soft, longer, with tension in it, but it's still sweet and endearing, and Isa was loving every second of it.

But eventually they needed air, so they pull away and the two of them have the cheekiest smiles on their lips, because they know what this means, and Isa can't wait until she can feel her soft, feather-like lips on yours again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3K 36
𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧�...
223K 7.2K 72
"Name one hero who was happy." -Madeline Miller Book 2 of the LUNACY SERIES Percy Jackson x fem!oc Jason Grace x fem!oc Leo Valdez x masc!oc HOO book...
207K 8.4K 53
there must be more than this provincial life. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book three in the belle series ] [ the mark of athena, the hou...
7.9K 352 11
❝ you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out you are in love, true love ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a...