𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗬 || 𝙃�...

By ilvykmhnbn

📌🖇 "𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮." -;... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑩𝑬
➪𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝.
༆1: 𝐘/𝐍
༆2: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥
༆3: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭
༆4: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
༆5: 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
༆6: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
༆7: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
༆8: 𝐁𝐚𝐫
༆10: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
༆11: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
༆12: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
༆13: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞
༆14: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
༆15: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐝
༆16: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
༆17: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
༆18: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
༆19: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
༆20: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
༆21: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡
༆22: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

༆9: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

345 21 11
By ilvykmhnbn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

"I think you guys are meant to be."

"Really, Hawoo? You must be out of your mind." Y/N replied, slapping the right arm of Hawoo who's now driving them home.

"Ouch, okay sorry. But to think that you guys keep meeting each other is something." Hawoo laughed, and Y/N just stared at him in disbelief.

"Ofcourse we will, you idiot. He's our CEO." She rolled her eyes, which earned Hawoo more to laugh.

"Focus on the road, you idiot!"

One Week Later

Y/N's POV

Ever since that accident and the encounter with our CEO I can't stop thinking about him anymore. I swear I tried my really best to forget it all, but the memories are still lingering in my mind all day.

I was getting out of focus when someone clapped their hands.

"Is everything ready?" Oh, its Ma'am Leena Watanabe, our manager department, who asked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" All of us replied.

"Good. Tomorrow will be a big day, you guys must get ready. I'll let you off now. Thank you for your hardwork and time. See you and goodbye!"

We cheered, and all of the photography department get ready to left which leaves me and Kim. We still have something to do about our project coming in a month.

"What time will you get off?" Kim asked, "We should buy our outfit for tomorrow's Welcoming Party."

"Shoot, I don't have anything good to wear, I might as well buy too." I sighed, massaging my temples.

"Let's wrap this up and go to the mall after."

At the Mall

"My budget will not be big this time, Kim." I said.

"So do I." Kim laughed, but I know she's lying. Fashionista girl.

"I know a place which sells good quality outfit in a good price. Follow me." Kim said, tugging my arms and dragging me to the 4th floor.

"Oh my gosh, you're so right Kim!" I cheerfully stated, entering a small but good looking outfit store.

"They all have the goodies, and traditional clothes too. Isn't that amazing?!" Kim clapped her hands. Happy that she have her new favorite store.

"Let's go check it out."

I looked around to find a suitable dress for the upcoming party, I just picked one on the racks and try them out.

"Are you perhaps attending a party Ma'am?"

"Oh, yes. How did you know?" I asked the saleslady.

"It suits you, and you really look like you're attending one." She giggled, and said a 'thank you' for her compliment.

"I'll get this then."

---

"That will be a hundred dollars for the dress, and three hundred dollars for this set." The cashier on the counter politely said, I payed through cash, and I widened my eyes to see that Kim has a black card. Isn't that for the rich people only?!

I looked away, trying not to get the attention of Kim. I never knew Kim was this rich, now I know the reason why she keep on spending her money on all things.

We left the store and get ready to go home.

"Thank you so much Y/N, I had fun today. Let's go back there next time." Kim smiled, and waved off to say goodbye.

"Thank you too. Be safe and I'll see you tomorrow." I waved off, as she get to her cab.

After she finally left, I go to the bus stop and wait for my stop.

*phone ringing*

I got my phone to see who's calling. 'Kei?'

I answered the call, "Hey Kei, what's up?"

"Hi bestie, just wanna ask you if you're up on a club party tomorrow night?"

"But we have a welcoming party tomorrow night too. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can go."

She paused for a bit before saying, "Would you like me to come over?"

"To where?"

"Your company's party."

My jaw dropped, "You can do that?"

"Mrs. Leena Watanabe invited me though, but I still haven't said anything to her. I'm actually planning on telling her that i'm not gonna be able to come after I call you."

"You know Ma'am Leena?" I asked, still shock that Ma'am Watanabe knows her that much to invite her for tommorrow's party.

"I already told you that I onced worked on your company, silly. I and her were actually close." I heard her giggle on the other line. How I wish I was close to someone like Ma'am Watanabe too.

As we were talking to each other, I hopped on the bus and told Kei to go whatever she want to. And... she said she'll follow me tomorrow.

"Do you have an outfit already though?" I asked, kinda worried that she isn't prepared that much.

"I always have things ready, Y/N. Come to my apartment tomorrow afternoon. I'll send you the address."

Not long after, Kei hanged up and I smiled, knowing that two of my friends will be with me tomorrow.

The Day of the Welcoming Party, Afternoon

"Come on in, Y/N! Make yourself at home." Kei cheered.

"This is your apartment? this looks like my dream house!" I jumped in excitement, happy that Kei is finally successful in her life.

"You're so cute Y/N, come, I'll tour you around."

---

"So much walking...!" I huffed, drinking a glass of water after Kei toured me around her so-called apartment.

"You'll get used to it soon... oh right! I haven't shown you my walk-in closet. Come and take a look around."

I almost choked on water before turning to her with wide eyes, "Walk-in closet you say?"

"I knew you would say that, come!"

As Kei dragged me to her closet, I saw how many of branded clothes and jewelries lay on the room, organized. My eyes glistened with stars and wandered in awe.

"A fly will come into your mouth."

I laughed, and closed my mouth.

"You can pick one of my outfits for the party later."

I widened my eyes, "Really?! But... I already have one to wear..."

Kei looked at me and said, "Can you show me?"

"Thank goodness I brought it with me."

I gave her the bag of my outfit later.

"So... What do you think?" I asked, curious of what she has to say.

"Not bad, how much is this?"

"A hundred bucks if I remember."

"That's cheap..."

"What?" I asked, not hearing what she said.

"Nothing, I think this dress will fit you more than this." Kei showed me a fancy dress, but it was too revealing.

"Wow, that was beautiful. But I don't think I'm gonna wear that, it's too revealing."

Kei shooked it off, and got another dress which I don't think I can pull out.

"As much as I like the dress, I dont think im gonna pull this one out."

"Hmm, yeah you're right, let's try the one you got." Kei said, and I changed to my outift for later.

After done, Kei gave me a clap.

"Wonderful, put on this cropped coat to add more fashion, oh and this heels too."

"Thanks, Kei! You're the best." I hugged her and then she got to make up my face and hair. I'm really thankful to Kei at the moment.

"Wow, is this really me?" I asked in shock. Surprised at the outcome of my look.

"You look gorgeous, Y/N! I'm sure you're gonna be the apple of their eyes later." Kei winked at me, which earned me a groan.

"Whatever, what time is it?"

"We still have an hour before the party, wanna stroll downtown?"

"With these outfits?" I playfully laughed.

"Why not? We look fantastic." Kei boast, and posed infront of me.

"If you treat me an ice cream, that is."

Kei smiled, "If you wish."

"Your town is peaceful, I wish I lived here before and not on those busy streets." I said, eating my favorite flavored ice cream.

"I know right, why don't you settle here, there's still some apartment that are on lease, might as well check it out." Kei agreed, and finishing her strawberry flavored ice cream.

"What time is it?" I suddenly asked.

"Probably 30 mins from the opening. We should get going now, no?"

I sighed, "Yeah, right. Let's go back. Are we taking your car?"

Kei wiggled her eyebrows, "Yes, madam. Now if you insist, shall we get going now?" She spoke in a royalty accent. I just snorted in return though.

At Watanabe Company

"This building is packed!" Kei said in awe, as we both stare at the building with tons of people in it.

"We should've got in earlier, i think the party's starting soon."

"Chillax, Y/N. As long as you're not there, the show's not starting." Kei smirked and continued walking at the entrance.

"What? What do you mean?" I followed her, but she just replied with "nevermind".

"Miss Y/N! I thought you weren't coming, you should be with your team now, party's about to start soon." Ma'am Leena greeted us.

We bowed to her to show respect, and tap Kei's shoulder. "This is Kei, my childhood bestfriend."

"Mrs. Leena! So good to see you again!" Kei suddenly hugged her, I widened my eyes, 'so they were really close huh?'

"I think I'll let you guys have a conversation with only of you two. I'll get going now... and enjoy!" I bowed once again, but I think they didn't heard me though, as they were busy laughing and catching up with each other.

I called Kim and said we should meet up at the second floor hall.

"What's up Kim? You look fabulous today!" I hugged her.

"Y/N, this is the first time I saw you looking like this! You look like a princess." She replied, and I blushed.

"Aish, stop with the jokes, where's Hawoo?"

"Probably at his desk, he went to get his camera."

"We should start positioning now. I'll be at the first floor main hall, you guys here."

"Okay, sounds fun! Goodluck and let's do our best!" Kim high-fived me, I returned a smile.

I started walking down the stairs, I tried finding Kei but she's nowhere in sight. She's probably at the food section or somewhere, I'll just text her.

'Kei, Party's starting, I'll be on the first floor main hall. If you wanna meet me go there, stay safe'

I adjusted the camera and people started crowding the main hall where the stage is. I guess they're all excited to meet our CEO.

Lights flickered everywhere, paparazzis and reporters gathering at the side, invitees infront and tables surrounding the main hall. I stood at the back to get a full view of scenery.

When the Emcees(MC) started talking on stage people are clapping and shouting cheers. Me doing my job, just took pictures of them.

"And now for the main event today, I present to you, Watanabe Company's CEO, Mister Haruto Watanabe!"

'Haruto Watanabe'

'Haruto Watanabe'

"Haruto Watanabe?" I mumbled, feeling a shock wave through my body. Why does his name sounds so familiar to me, I swear he has the same name of the boy that left me 15 years ago. "By any chance..."

"Mr. Watanabe looks so handsome!"

"Omo, is he even real? He's perfect!"

I get back to reality when I heard a bunch of ladies talking about him, I took many pictures of the stage, but I just can't seem to focus and only look at him.

'This is only my second time meeting him but it felt like we only met for the first time...'

Not realizing I put down my camera to look at him, his eyes suddenly met mine.

Time froze, I couldn't move, I was trapped by his look. It feels like the world has stopped for moment, what am I feeling?

He smiled and looked somewhere else, Leaving me with a strange feeling and loud beating heart.

'I think I'm blushing as well.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:

I am back with a new chapter, it's long this time! I already decided the ending of  this story, please stay tuned for more updates <33

This is the dress that Y/N wore on the party:

as always, lovelots xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 588 37
One mistake can make you open your eyes One "friend" can make you see who you really are One boy with a stutter that can steal your heart ...
110K 4K 37
𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 "you loved me back to life" ★𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 Y/n comes back a...
245K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
20.3K 1.2K 67
He reached out his hand to me. I can see a bright halo around his head as he smile at me. "I have something for you, little girl. So please stand up...