dress, harry lewis/w2s

η”± timmysgirlfren

βπ–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝗂 π–½π—ˆπ—‡π— 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.❞ faye kingston had always dreamed... ζ›΄ε€š

ᴅʀᴇss
α΄„α΄€sα΄›
⁰¹
⁰²
⁰³
⁰⁴
⁰⁡
⁰⁢
⁰⁷
⁰⁸
¹⁰
ΒΉΒΉ
ΒΉΒ²
ΒΉΒ³
¹⁴
¹⁡
¹⁢
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
Β²ΒΉ
Β²Β²
Β²Β³

⁰⁹

2.7K 61 150
η”± timmysgirlfren

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
NINE.
❝𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

1 WEEK LATER.

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

Saying that I saw this one coming would be a lie. So I won't say it at all.

Its not serious, at least that's what im trying to convince myself. We just haven't spoke in a full week. Totally not a big deal.

At first I was just confused. One hour of being left on delivered turned into one day, one day into two until I was left on opened. My heart sinking completely.

Now I was hurt, angry even. I had texted him plenty of times, phoning him too. But by the three day mark, I had given up hope.

We kissed. That's what ruined it.

Convincing myself that it's my fault, I moped around in my own self pity, talking to the spare walls and ignoring any of my responsibilities.

That lasted about 2 days.

I knew that the day would come, I just didn't want it to be this early on in our friendship. Growing so fond of somebody after 2 months made it a lot harder for me to get over, and God how much of a sensitive person I am.

I felt like Taylor Swift in the blank space music video. Screaming, crying contemplating if I should run over to his house and break his shit.

What the fuck is his problem?

I broke down to Talia, telling her everything and all of the feelings I have regarding the situation. Not many of them were nice. She knew exactly what to say, and what to do to help me figure my shit out.

"Its clear you care about him, so just... Show him you don't"

That sentence had been engraved in my mind for the remainder of the week, whenever I had the urge to text him or tag him in something,  I resisted.

Show him you don't care.

I can do that, right?

And as if Harry no longer existed, I found my sweet little way over to his house. But instead this time im not here for him.

I'm not too sure if any of the boys knows about dickheads problem with me so suddenly, but as a matter of fact, I don't really care. Why would I?

JJ told me that harry hadn't said anything about me, which was unusual seeing as all he does is talk about me. So when he said he was acting fine, my anger levels rose.

What. A. Twat.

Ringing the doorbell of the familiar building, I stand up tall awaiting someone to answer. I'm wearing a pretty pair of blue denims and a cropped white tee, not bothering about what im wearing today. He's probably home. Which will make it a lot harder for me to conceal anything I have to say.

Thankfully, the tall boy I'd grown to not hate as much answered. With a stupid apron tied around his frame and his glasses on his nose, I start to laugh at him.

"Looking fabulous" I grin, walking into the home as he follows behind me.

"Lux will be here soon—–hes adamant that he'll win" his strong accent speaks.

"Well I hope he's ready for his little dream to be crushed" I joke, but not really.

For as long me and Cal have became friends, he's been trying to convince me to do a cook off for his channel. At first, I declined. Not feeling like id be able to work that fast under the pressure of two annoyingly loud boys shouting.

When he asked me again the other day, I decided to just accept it. No harm done.

But now with my hands starting to shake a little, and that feeling in my stomach again. I'm maybe thinking of just about turning.

"Freezy! Who's that your inviting in now?"

Fuck.

My heart rate picks up. The sound of his voice is far away but it sounds so close in my head. My so called confidence shrinking into nothingness.

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.

"Its just Faye mate—–we're doing that cook off thing member I told you?" Cal answers for me, giving me a pat on the shoulder guiding me into the room.

"Oh—yeah. Alright then."

Turning the corner into the living room, im met with the boy I was hoping not to see for a little longer.

He's wearing his norm, sidemen joggies but this time with a blue hoodie to match. The same colour of his eyes. Every moment flashes as our eyes meet, all of the things I want to say to him disappearing.

"Gonna go get everything set up—get the door for me if it goes, yeah?" Cal smiles at me, running off to do what he has to do for the video.

I stand there awkwardly, no words coming to mind. I'm no longer angry, well not right now at least. But I'm hurt. So fucking hurt.

Sitting myself down in the corner of the sofa, I quickly pull out my phone not bothering to even say hi to him. I go through the comments of my latest video, liking all of the sweet ones that I see. A few are nasty, but what else can I expect when this is my job? People are cruel.

One comment in particular makes my whole world stop, it's right there infront of me and the words hit me hard.

"We miss harry!!! Make another video with him pleaseeee"

It makes me think, all of the stupid ideas I had for videos that he could've taken part in. All of the photos and videos that I look back on and wonder.

"Faye? Y'alright there?" His voice brings me back to earth, the first words he's spoken to me in a week.

The audacity.

"Perfect." I try to hide the venom laced in my words, obviously not working as his face scrunches up at me.

"What's your problem?" He almost laughs, making me a lot angrier that I thought it'd make me.

"You." I reply, not looking back up at him as I continue to scroll through the comments infront of me unbothered.

"Me? What—–the fuck'd I do?" He looks upset and I put my phone down beside me.

Not really the time I wanted to have this conversation, but here we are.

"Why'd you ghost me?" I don't say it angrily, feeling my throat hitch as he looks at me blanky.

"I've just—–ive been busy" I can see the lie on his face, surely he doesn't think I'm that gullible.

"Don't lie to me Harry—–im not fucking thick in the head. You aired me for no given reason, why'd you do it? Hmm?—–" I spit at him. I can make all the tables turn.

He doesn't respond straight away, instead he just looks at me as if ive got mug written across my forehead.

"—–I can understand if you were upset about me not remembering the kiss, but it's not my fault that I drank a little too much that night. You've really pissed me off." I finish, shrugging like it means nothing when in actuality it means so much more than that.

"Wait—what did you just say?" He responds, frozen in his seat.

"That you've pissed me off?" I glare at him, not knowing where this is headed.

"No, before that"

"The kiss?"

"You remember?" His arm finds its way to the side of his neck, the nervous habit ive picked up on.

"Yeah I do—and if you actually stuck around instead of fucking off...You would've realised that"

I want to forgive him. I want to so bad.

"I just—–I didn't want to annoy you about not remembering.... So I just left and—–fuck sake, I'm such a dickhead" he falls back on the couch, hands rubbing his full face.

"Well things like that tend to happen when you're drunk—–but I wasn't necessarily expecting you to ignore me for seven days so....." I laugh, not knowing if I want to hold out any longer.

"I'm sorry—–" He's cut off by the door ringing, I pick myself up, not looming back at him. I know we'll have to finish this conversation later.

Opening the door, I'm expecting Cal to burst through and call me a bitch or something that he usually does. But instead, the face of girl is staring right back at me.

"Uhh—who are you?" She scoffs, a look of disgust on her face.

who is she?

"I'm..... Faye?" I give her the same attitude back, holding onto the door tightly.

"Is harry here?" She asks me, my stomach dropping as those words leave her lips.

"Yeah—–he is...." I answer her question, not yet letting her in.

"Well are you gonna let me in or not?" She scoffs at me taking a step forward, I close the door a little more.

"I'm sorry.....who are you?" I ask genuinely, not having a single clue who this girl is.

"Holly?" The voice of somebody behind me shouts, turning around to see where the noise has come from I notice harry standing in the hall, eyes staring into mine.

Holly.

That name is so familiar.

"Harry? Is that you?" I see the smile on her face, lighting up as soon as she hears his voice.

"Yeah it is—uhhh....come in, come in" He nods at me to open the door for her, I comply still not knowing what on earth is happening.

As if my heart can't hurt any more, she gives harry a hug as they meet in the middle of the hall, embracing him as if they're close friends.

Friends. I think.

That's all we'll ever be.

Taking a deep breath in, I let them have their moment. Leaving the room to find wherever the fuck Cal is. He's in the kitchen, leaning against the fridge with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Wow—you alright?" He looks up straight away, noticing the mood change.

"Yeah—–yeah I'm fine" I plaster on a fake smile, hiding the fact that im far from it. He shakes my shoulders back and forth, thanking me for agreeing on this. For a second I forget about what's just happened, focusing on making a plan to sabotage Lux's dish.

Loud giggling makes us both look up from our concoction of hot sauce and chilli powder, the smile wiping straight off my face as they walk into the room. 

She looks over to me, eyes darting back and forth between me and Cal before the both of them make their way into our space.

"I'm holly. Its lovely to meet you" Her hand reaches out for me to shake, and I can tell that this is all just an act. Getting a proper look at her, there is no denying her beauty.

Gorgeous brown hair that falls right at her shoulders, highlights and curtain bangs framing her face. She's wearing a matching royal blue tracksuit and shoes to go with them.

There's something off about this girl.

"I'm Faye." I shake her hand, not bothering to even look at Harry stood behind her. She turns her focus to Cal, who isn't even acknowledging that she's there.

"Cal, nice to see you again. Its been so long" he nods at her as he turns back around, pretending like he's busy when I know he isn't.

He knows her.

Who is she?

"Wowww..... You can't even say a little hello to me? C'mon—–thought you'd be happy to find out me and harry are back in touch again" she snarks, not taking the hint that he doesn't want to speak to her.

My eyes widen as those pieces all come together. Remembering where I've heard her from before.

"Her name's Holly. We were together for— four years? Round about that anyway"

"Found out she cheated—multiple times."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

From the looks of it, harry knows ive just figured it out. Rubbing his hands over his face as if he isn't the one that's caused this.

Fabulous.

How long has he been talking to her again for?

I turn around to the sink, pretending I'm washing the plate left in there. She continues to try and sweet talk the tall boy, he quite clearly not being interested.

"We're busy right now, so can yous like.....leave?" He says bluntly, and I hold in every ounce of my laughter.

"We'll leave you to it" when the blond speaks it's like a stab right in the back, the warmness I always get no longer there.

Its just cold.

Once they're out of sight, Cal turns straight to me. His jaw falling onto the floor.

"That's his—–"

"—–his ex. Yeah I know" I shake my head, drying my hands with the towel.

"He hasn't said anything about talking to her again—–im so sorry Faye."

"No need to be sorry—" I laugh at him, trying to do as much as I can do to take my mind off of it.

"No I am—–i really am... Fuck sake. What's he doing? I hate that cow!" he whispers to me, just as shocked as I am.

"I'm sure she's not that bad...." He gives me a knowing look, raising his brows at me. "...okay maybe she is that bad" I snort, both of us trying be quiet since they're in the closest room next door.

"Not like we can do anything about it, it's his choice so—–"

"—–No. Dont try that crap with me. You like him and that's more than obvious." He confronts me.

"I don't"

"Faye—I live here y'know....you're never fucking away from this place"

"Maybe I'm here to see you" I lie, not making a good enough excuse for him to believe.

"As much as I love you—–i know you're here for him. So.....do something about it"

I take in his words. This is so complicated.

"I can't. No I can't Cal okay? This is too much—–we kissed and then..... He just ignored me and now his ex has appeared from out of nowhere and I just—–i don't fucking know." I sigh, covering my face with my hands.

"You're okay—–hey, it's alright" He pulls me into his chest, hugging me.

If this was any other time I would've punched him and told him to get to fuck. But with tears threatening to spill, I just embrace it.

How did everything go downhill so fast?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━

queue the depressing music.

ha.

OKAY NO MORE TIME SKIPS.....
(for now😏)

cal and faye getting along??!?!?!?! WHATTTTTTT

she's entering her rep phase. im here for it.

on a lighter note, halloween will be soon. which can only mean one thing....

drunk faye in a halloween costume.

lovely jubly, au revoir :)

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

957K 22.6K 107
Disclaimer: I am not proud of this book as I did write it in 2015. It's a very twisted book but some enjoy this book so please read at own risks War...
we made it - harry lewis η”± b

同人小说

265K 3.4K 49
beth and harry, harry and beth. they were youtubes newest couple, but with so many obstacles, will they make it?
3.8K 140 33
OKAY DONT READ THIS ITS ACTUALLY SO SO SO BAD LIKE SAVE YOURSLEF Emma Wants to find love, but every time she does, She never feels freedom. Cover mad...
falling in love (W2S) η”± <3

同人小说

270K 2.2K 72
Elora and Harry grow feelings for one another & slowly but surely get together, was it worth it? W2S x OC story mix of 'real life' and social media d...