Winter - Power Rangers Ninja...

By AlexNeko_990

Winter (Ongoing)โณ --- Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies train our future protectors. Ancient scro... More

Meet Max Miller
Chapter Two: There's No "I" In Team
Chapter Three: Beauty and the Beach
Chapter Four: Looming Thunder
Meet Atticus Austin

Chapter One: Prelude to a Storm

781 17 1
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: The Introduction is really short, because there's really no explanations to his past. One day, I might change it, but we'll see.

Narrator POV

The story opens up with a view of Tori, Shane, and Dustin spending time on their respective extreme sports: surfing, skateboarding, and motocross.

Tori is then seen packing up her surfboard (struggling to put her watch on in the process) and getting into her van to pick up Shane and Dustin for ninja training. Unfortunately, they end up running late. Tori is complaining about how the guys "manage to be late every single time". Shane and Dustin then launch into an explanation about their personalities, Dustin dubbing their female friend as the "logical one", then comparing the three of them to Power Rangers, to which Tori scoffs at, telling Dustin that he needs to "lay off the comic books".

The three teenagers reach a remote location in the woods. After walking through the forest for a while, they sense danger, as a black blur has whizzed by them. A group of air, water, and earth ninjas comes out of nowhere and attacks them. The teens reveal their own ninja uniforms and strike back. A few failed ninja moves later, they are beaten. Their Sensei appears, and berates them for their lack of commitment to the art. Humiliated, they dejectedly enter a portal in the waterfall and emerge at the Wind Ninja Academy.

Sensei's son, Cam, doesn't understand what Sensei Watanabe "sees in those three". While Cam's bestfriend, Max is next to him.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

Max POV

I was wearing my Ninja Uniform. Me, and Cam saw Sensei Wanatabe talking to Shane, Tori, and Dustin. "...otherwise, I will have no choice, but to expel you." Sensei Wanatabe said.

"W-Wait, you can't." Shane said. "You all have great potential. It will be a shame to waste them. Now go." Sensei said. The three of them bowed, and went away.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them, as Cam, and I walks by them. "Hey." They greeted back, but quietly.

Me, and Cam got to where Sensei is. "I don't know, why you put up with them." Cam said. "You shouldn't say that, Cam. Like Sensei said, they have potential." I said.

"Are you kidding? You have much more potential. You have one of the rarest elements, Ice." Cam said. "Well than. I guess that's why he's the Sensei. You're the Sensei's son. And I'm you're bestfriend." I said.

Sensei nodded, while Cam playfully rolled his eyes.

Sensei went over, and look at the sky. "What's wrong, dad?" Cam asked. "What's wrong, Sensei?" I asked.

❅𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽❅

Hi, I'm Max Miller. I am a student in the Wind Ninja Academy.

All I can say is that, my element of Ice, and it's one of the rarest, because only I have it in the entire academy.

My past, is a mystery itself.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

It is the next day. Me, Shane, Tori, and Dustin were at the Storm Chargers hanging out. Dustin was working on something, while me, Shane, and Tori were watching tv.

"Cool." Shane said, as he saw the skateboard tricks. Me, and Tori brought cups of drinks to him. "That's what I gotta learn for my video." Shane said, as we sit next to him.

The clock alarm went off. Me, Shane, Tori, and Dustin hurried out of the shop. "Dustin!" Tori called. "Let's go!" I said. We went out of the store, and towards the van.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

We are in the van, driving towards the Academy. "We got time?" Dustin asked. "We're early." Tori said. "Hey, they look like they need help." I said, as we saw a person's car broke down.

Tori stopped the van. "No wait, Tori, Max, we can't." Shane said. Me, and Tori got off the van. "We can't just leave them here." I said. "What if something happens to them?" Tori asked.

"All I know is, if we're late something will definitely happen to us." Shane said. "Well, to us. Not Max." Dustin said. "You're not wrong." I said.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

We finished helping the couple fixed their car. We begin walking back to the van. "Hey, dude. What if his alarm doesn't go off, and he doesn't even miss us, huh?" Dustin said.

"He's a Ninja Master, Dustin. They don't oversleep." Shane said. "He's right, you know." I said. "Really?" Dustin questioned.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

All of us got to the Academy, and saw the Academy being sucked away.

"What's going on?" Shane said. "Someone's attacking the school!" I said. "Look out!" Tori said. The tornado blew, and we fell back. The Academy was sucked away.

All of us stood. "It's gone." Shane said. "I don't know, what I'm thinking. Earthquake." Dustin said. "When was the last time, you heard an Earthquake, sucking people and building into the sky?" Shane said.

All of us were in the middle. "Who would do something like this?" Tori asked. "Someone evil." I said. "Is there any students left?" Shane asked.

Some rocks fell. "Who's that?" Shane asked. We saw Cam. "It's Cam! Help me, get him out!" I said. All of us went over, and help him out.

"Come on." Shane said. "We've got you, come on." Tori said. "Cam, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Cam replied.

Something fired from the sky, and we fell. All of us stood back up, and run while dodging the attack.

We got to a trapdoor. Cam opens it. "Come on, guys! This way!" Cam said. "Let's go!" I said, as all of us entered it.

"Cam, what is this place?" Shane asked. "Just follow me." Cam said, as the room activated.

"No way." Shane said. "It's amazing." Tori said. "Dude." Dustin said. "Don't ask any questions. Because I can't answer them." Cam said. "Neither, can I." I said.

"What, this is like some big secret?" Shane asked. "Yes, because it's some big secret." Cam said. "And there are time, when secrets must be revealed, Cam." Sensei said.

All of us saw a Guinea Pig. "Woah, hey, uh, that big rat sounds just like Sensei." Shane said. "Yeah, no. Doesn't really look like him, huh? Except for the clothes." Dustin said.

"My father is not a rat." Cam said. "He's a guinea pig." I said. Dustin look back at us. "Dude, did he just explain, and I, like, missed it?" Dustin asked.

"He's stuck." Cam said. "Stuck?" Shane said. "Yes, Shane. Stuck. Observe." Sensei said, as he jumped towards a screen.

"This is Lothor. Once a great ninja, he was banished from Earth, when his hunger for power turned him to the dark side. When our energy fields collided, I was transformed to what you see before you.

Now he has returned, and has brought an army. Who would do everything they can to take our planet, for their own. Unless, they are stopped." Sensei said.

"Who is gonna be dumb enough, to try and stop them?" Dustin said. "Excellent question, Dustin. The Morphers, Cam." Sensei said.

"Father, you're not serious." Cam said. "We have no choice." Sensei said. "But, these guys?" Cam said, as he look at us. "Except for Max. I mean, them? They're-" Cam said.

"They're what?" Tori asked. "Yeah, I don't like the way that sound. Do you?" Shane asked. "Actually dude, I'm kinda lost here." Dustin said. "Me too." I said.

"Now, Cam." Sensei said. Cam went over, grabbed a box, and got in front of us. "These are your Power Ranger Wind Morphers." Cam said.

"Yeah, right." Tori said. Shane gasped. "Yes, see I knew it dude. I was right, Power Rangers are real." Dustin said.

All of us grabbed our Wind Morphers.

"Max, unique like every snowflake. You will obtain the powers of the White Wind Ranger."

"Dustin, true to your heart. You will embody the powers of the Yellow Wind Ranger."

"Tori, fluid and graceful like the water. You will become the Blue Wind Ranger."

"Shane, reaching for the stars. You will command the powers of the Red Wind Ranger."

"From this point, you will be known, as the Wind Power Rangers. Protectors of the Earth." Sensei said. "So, what exactly, does this thing do?" Shane asked.

"Where's the switch?" Tori asked. "Is there a game or what?" Dustin asked. I look over to Cam. "Ladies and gentlemen, defenders of the galaxy." Cam said, as I shrugged my shoulders.

An alarm beeped. "Quickly, Lothor's army is attacking. You must intersect them. Call on your powers by saying 'Ninja Storm, Ranger Form!'" Sensei said. All of us nodded our heads.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

We appeared on a cliff.

"Hey! Looking for us?" Shane said.

"It's them!" Blue Face said.

"Okay. Ninja Storm-" Shane said, but couldn't get it right.

Shane, and Tori couldn't get it right.

"Dude, watch and learn!" Dustin said.

"Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Ha!" Dustin shouted, as he spun his Wind Morpher.

"Power of Earth!" Dustin shouted, as he Morphed.

"Oh, yeah! Well, I guess no one's laughing at the comic book geek, now! Are they?" Dustin said.

"My turn!" I said.

"Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Ha!" I shouted, as I spun my Wind Morpher.

"Power of Ice!" I shouted, as I Morphed.

"This is awesome!" I said.

"Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Ha!" Shane, and Tori shouted, as they spun their Wind Morpher.

"Power of Air!" Shane shouted, as he Morphed.

"Power of Water!" Tori shouted, as she Morphed.

"Attack!" Blue Face said.

"Wind Rangers! Power Swords!" All of us shouted, as we activated out Power Swords.

All of us begin attacking the Kelzaks using our enhanced agility.

Shane attacked them using his sword, and Ninja Beam.

Tori used the Power Swords: Laser Blasters, and fired at the Kelzaks while running on water.

Dustin attacks them from underground.

"Let's see if you can handle this!" I said, as I kicked some of them.

I used my Ice Powers, and freezes them. I used my Enhanced Agility, and slashed them.

"Cold as ice!" I shouted, as I snapped my fingers, and the frozen Kelzaks were defeated.

All of us are now in front of Blue Face.

"Wind!" Shane shouted.

"Power!" Tori shouted.

"Rangers!" Dustin shouted.

"Together!" I shouted.

"You've defeated our Kelzaks, but you really didn't think that is all we have, did you?" Blue Face said, as he attack us.

The four of dodged, and summoned our hand glider.

"Guys! Check this out! This is what I call, getting some air!" Shane said.

"We've got you covered!" Tori said.

"On your wing!" Dustin said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"I'm going in!" Shane said, as he grabbed Blue Face, and dropped him.

All of us landed, and attacked him.

All of us summoned our weapons.

"Hawk Blaster! Fired up!" Shane shouted.

"Sonic Fin! Sound off!" Tori shouted.

"Lion Hammer! Ready to roar!" Dustin shouted.

"Fox Bow! Lock on target!" I shouted.

"Beat this, blue dude!" Dustin shouted, as he attacked the ground, launching Blue Face in the air.

"Ready for a workout? And one, and two, and spin, and work those abs, and work it, and work it, and down!" Tori shouted, as she spins him in the air, and throw him back to the ground.

"Take this!" I shouted, as I fired my arrows at his feet, and it froze his legs in place.

"That should keep you in place!" I said.

"Is it hot out here, or is it just you?" Shane said, as he attacked Blue Face.

"Let's do it together, guys!" Shane said.

We formed the Strom Striker.

"Strom Striker!" All of us shouted.

"I'm so scared!" Blue Face said.

"Ready?" I said.

"Fire!" Shane shouted.

We attacked Blue Face, and destroyed him.

"Later days! Thanks for stopping by!" Shane said.

"That really just happened right?" Shane asked.

"I'm pretty sure, it did." Tori said.

"It did." I said.

"Now, that, was awesome." Dustin said.

All of us cheered.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

All of us are back at the base. Our helmets were off. "See! I told you guys, there were Power Rangers. And you guys wee like, it's just a legend, man." Dustin said.

The three of them continue arguing. "This is my team." I said. "Yup." Cam said.

"You did well this time, Rangers. But, understand that, there will be battles in the future. Lothor will not rest, until the Earth is completely under his command. But until he is destroyed, the future is in your hands, Power Rangers." Sensei said.

A/N: Like I said before. This book will not be updated regularly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.2K 125 6
Seven (Ongoing)โณ๏ธ --- In the not-too-distant future, Earth has become a haven for all alien races who come from the farthest reaches of the galaxy to...
61.2K 1.4K 28
STRANGER THINGS X YOUNGER MALE OC S1- S5 009 is a young boy with special abilities such as telekinesis and pyrokinesis. His sister, (not really sis...