Lullaby | quackity x reader

By ducklity

"Darling, I'd wait for you Even if you didn't ask me to." More

before reading
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
final a/n
I'm back

Chapter Thirteen

2.2K 63 74
By ducklity

Y/N
__________

I got scared a bit but remembers that it was still showing the starting soon screen and I felt relieved.

The chat were flooding and people were donating. I was astonished at how much people actually wanted to join and watch my stream.

Until I got a notification from twitter that alex himself retweeted my tweet. Ah yes.

I haven't unmuted my mic because I was still nervous. I got another notification text from alex.

alex: you got this love, you can do it.

y/n: thanks alex :))

I got flustered when he called me love..fuck now I can't speak because of that, but I calmed down reading again the text message alex sent me.

I smiled and closed my phone. The chat were still flooding with greetings and also donos.

I finally unmunted my mic and greeted chat.

"HI CHAT OMG I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE. THANK YOU FOR THE DONOS BTW I'LL READ THEM AS FAST AS I CAN!"

I started reading some of them and answering them. There were a lot of donos and I appreciated it so much. The chat was really cool and nice. I felt a bit comfortable so I removed the starting soon screen and showed my facecam and minecraft.

"Hi chat!" I waved at the camera as chat complimented me again.

"Chat ily guys omg thank you for the compliments."

I started playing the dream smp while reading donos and chat.

"This is harder than I thought." I chuckled.

Chat was rooting for me since it was my first stream.

"Thank you chat it means so much, I'll try my best reading most of the donos since a lot are delayed."

I continued playing until chat asked where alex is.

"Alex is busy filming something in the other room so I don't think he's joining the stream, sorry guys!"

Chat was shocked when I said he was in the other room and chat asked if we live together. They thought I visited him and left after.

"Yes chat, I moved here a few days ago since he insisted me to and I lived alone anyways."

Then they asked if we sleep together in the same bed..

"Chat slow down, we live together but we obviously have our separate rooms."

They were sad and I just laughed at them. I continued to play until alex came in to the room.

"Holy shit alex don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, I just missed you.."

"You're just in the room next to me wdym you missed me." I chuckled as chat spammed 'aww' and 'ship'.

Alex sat next to me and waved at chat.

"I thought your still filming?"

"Yeah well I got tired so I'll just continue it tomorrow if I can."

"Oh ok. Well chat here's who you've been asking for."

"Hi chat!" Alex said waving at the camera.

The chat flowed faster than before.

"Goddamn you got lots of fans."

"I mean what can I say, I'm quackity."

"True, but also not." I sarcastically smile at him and continued playing.

He playfully rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Damn guys, this is your streamer? Doesn't even say goodbye to his fans..L for you guys then." I chuckled.

After a few hours...

"That was fun guys! Thank you so much for joining and for all the donos! I appreciate it a lot especially because it's just my first stream. I might stream more this week since I have nothing to do and this is actually cool. I'll have to end the stream here tho so bye chat love you guys!"

The chat said their goodbyes and I ended the stream.

I sighed and smiled. That was awesome. I thought it would end badly but it was the opposite. I turned my pc off and then got my phone. I tweeted out about how much I appreciate the people who joined my stream and supported me and then I turned off my phone.

Alex walked in and leaned on my doorframe.

"You did good for your first stream." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you, I mean it wouldn't be possible if it weren't for you you know." I smiled back.

"Me? I didn't do anything."

"Alex, you did so much for me wdym. You offered to let me stay here and start streaming AND drop out of that stupid college."

"Ah now that I think of it, I did do a lot." He chuckled as I did too.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"Maybe..stream together since you know the basics of streaming now?" He says.

"That sounds good, what should we stream then?"

"Dream smp, duhh. We could go walk around more and build something if you want to." He said now sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Hm ok, let's do it at the afternoon. I'm thinking of buying more decorations for my room..it looks a bit bland."

"Your room looks nice y/n, but ok I'll go with you."

"I didn't ask for you to go with me alex."

"I'm still going even if you decline. Now goodnight y/n." He said walking out the room.

"Goodnight!" I stood up and went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night...(not the song)

I woke up a bit light headed so I stood up and went downstairs to get a glass of water.

I walked up to the fridge and opened it. I grab the water container and close it. As soon as I close it, alex stand right next to me scarring the shit out of me.

"Alex! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I whisper shout.

"Oops sorry, I just thought an intruder broke in so I went downstairs to make sure."

"You sure about that? Is it not because you just can't sleep alex?"

He sighed and sat on one of the stools. He ran his hands through his hair and covered his face with his hands.

"You good? It looks like you're more light headed than me." I said worried as I place the water container on the table.

"I'm fine, there's just so much editing to do and I know we don't have college right now but editing still drains me every night."

I sighed and sat beside him. I gently grab his hands and look up at him. I smile at him and I immediately thought of an idea.

"What's with the shocked face?" He asked smiling at me.

"I just thought of an idea of how you could get rid of your stress, well some of it just so you could refreshen up your mind."

"What is it then?"

"We could go to the beach together every week!" He smile grew bigger and he nodded.

"That's a great fucking idea, let's go there very early to look at sunsets or even can go late at night to watch the moon and just chill!"

"That'll sound fun, now let's get to bed. We could go tomorrow if you want to you know, the planned stream is still in the afternoon." I said as we both got up and started walking upstairs still talking about random plans in the future.

We planned the beach vacation to start tomorrow morning and stream in the afternoon right after. We both then head to our rooms and said goodnight to each other again.

I close the door behind me and lay on my bed.

Until I remember something.

"Damn you Alex." I thought to myself closing my eyes.

I forgot to drink the fucking water but at least my head isn't that dizzy so I'm just going to drift off to sleep because it's late and I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
485K 19.2K 21
TommyInnit x Fem OC โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - when a seemingly awful donation brings them together. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "You need to stop apologizing for things you...
5.1K 230 12
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐’๐Œ๐ แดแด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดแดส€แด‡... "๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
568K 20.4K 24
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ | โ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. โž - ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘๐‘œ...