My 12 overprotective guardian...

De ilovecodychristian

Skylar falls in love. It's epic she and Xavier dean are head over heels for each other.... That is until some... Mais

Characters
Meet my fam
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 6

233 4 4
De ilovecodychristian

Chapter 6

"Sky... sweetheart.." grey starts "I know that you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to mum and dad before we left this morning and I'm sorry that you didn't." He says turning to face me and I look down at the floor.

"I should have given you all time to say goodbye to them I'm so sorry." He sighs

"But sweetheart, I want you to always feel close to them no matter how far away we are from their graves." He says his voice breaking slightly and I lift my gaze to him, I hate seeing my brother upset.

He opens the wooden box "so I would like you to have this." He says placing his hand inside the small box and bringing out a necklace and a watch.

He takes my hand and then he places something into it.

I look down to see a silver necklace in my hand with a small heart shaped locket attached to the end.

My breath catches in my throat and I look up to see grey wide eyed "w-what no, no I can't take this grey." I say as tears fall

He smiles sadly and picks it up from my hand and opening up the heart shaped locket and then placing it back into my hand.

I see a picture of mum, dad, my brothers and I on my 3rd birthday.

I feel a lump rise in my throat as I bring it closer to me as my vision slightly blurs.

"It's for you sky, mum and dad got it for you when you were little and made a promise to give it to you when you turned eighteen, but well... things have changed." He says

"I have something for all of the boys.. but only Greg, Ryan, Kai and Kyle have one.. the others have a watch or instead just a picture." He says chuckling softly.

I never knew that... I never knew the three older ones had a picture of them mum and dad when they were little.

I feel a few tears fall down my cheek as grey looks at me sadly and wipes them from my face as he sighs out loud.

I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into his arms as he soothes my back. I never knew what it felt like to be broken but now I do.

I clutch the small locket as he hugs me tightly and I sigh.

"I love you big brother." I whispered into his neck sadly

"I love them as well and I just wish they were still here you know." I say

He hugs me tighter and rubs my back "I know, I know kiddo." He says his voice wobbling and he kisses the side of my head.

"They'll always be with you. They will always be with all of us." He says as I pull back and give a slight nod and small smile closing the locket back up and then getting up from the bed.

Grey squeezes my hand tightly and lets go smiling slightly at me with watery eyes.

I smile and turn to go back out before I collapse into tears.

I wipe my cheek and head to my room closing the door and placing the necklace on my dresser as I sigh.

I walk out quickly and head to Leo's room so I can say goodnight.

I do then come back to mine and slip on some cute pyjama shorts and then a tank top not bothering to shower. I'm Too tired.

I hear my bathroom door open and Kyle comes in, using the bathroom as a short cut to mine from his.

I smile at him and then go towards him and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tight and he hugs me back, obviously seeing that I needed it.

"Night, sky." He says pulling back and kisses my hair "love ya." He smiles

"Love you too." I smile back letting go and he goes back into his room through our bathroom.

I smile slightly and climb into bed. Kyle always knows when I need him.

*****************************

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

715K 14.2K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
my six bodyguards De kklccc

Ficção Adolescente

2M 43.5K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
THORNS | 1 De goldenroses15

Ficção Adolescente

37.7K 786 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
161K 4.6K 36
Ella Green is slightly less than average, she may have the friends, the high school crush, but that's where is stops. Ella suffers from having a sad...