The Monarch Gamer

By miamigogotem

Author X Multiverse "To the top, Ain't never Gonna stop" More

Questions
<PLEASE READ>
Stat System

Chapter 1

618 6 1
By miamigogotem

Theme:

Speaking = "Name": "

Thoughts = "Name": ("

System & Quests = ["Speech"]

*Sorry this is my first time actually putting in effort for a story so I apologize if the words and system messages are scrambled and different between chapters. . . As well as spelling*

_________________________________________

My name is Seren Tristan I'm a average student in sakura highschool and a otaku gamer or atleast I was.

Currently we see seren looking at a floating screen in the air viewing his stats and skills.

I've had the system for around a few hours now, Usually people like in anime freak out or say "I'm the chosen one" but I guess this doesn't seem all too real and as for "The Chosen One" I guess I honestly don't care...I just want to play games and read manga, But I guess now I can't

Cause apparently...I'm the gamer.

_________________________________________

"THE MONARCH"
_________________________________________

Right then we see the screen message appear that said "Daily Quest".

Seren: ("Hm, Daily Quest?")

As seren thought about the unknown screen he decided to press it mainly due to his knowledge of rpg games.

_________________________________________
[Daily Quest: Training.]

<100 Push-ups>

<100 Sit Ups>

<10 Kilometer Run>

Warning: You will receive punishment if not completed.

Complete Time: 23 Hours
_________________________________________

Seren: "Yeah, right."

He decided to close it and rest.

22 : 59 : 5

22 : 59 : 1

22 : 58 : 58

20 : 23 : 00

14 : 10 : 1

3 : 45 : 1

0 : 7 : 21

0 : 0 : 8

After waking up 2 hours ago and Gaming he realized he only had 5 seconds left.

Aaron: "Eh, Whatever"

00 : 00 : 00

Suddenly seren disappeared and re-appeared in some kind of desert.

And he saw a screen that said "Survive 3 Hours"

Seren: "What the fu-"

*ROAARRR!!!*

Seren Suddenly heard a loud roar and looked up and saw a giant scorpion like entity around 9 meters tall.

Seren: "OH SHI-"

Timeskip (2 hours)

We currently see seren running like a bi- I mean totally manly man away from 3 giant scorpions as he's screaming for mercy, But God's not here and the Devils fresh out of mercy.

Seren: "WHYY MEEEE!?"

Timeskip...Again (59 minutes)

After running for along time and resting behind some rocks it turned out those rocks were some large Grey bears that chased him again (Poor aaron) and then he luckily hid behind some trees and actually got some rest, Then he suddenly got teleported back to his house.

Seren looked at the screen with a "Fuck Life" look.

_________________________________________

[Congratulations on completing your punishment]

Rewards:

Full Recovery

Mystery Box + 1

Would you like to accept these rewards?

<Yes> <No>
_________________________________________

He looked at the screen wryly as he passed out due to both the heat and exhaust.

Timeskip...

After waking up he checked the rewards and clicked yes.

Suddenly all the life and energy was replenished into him.

Seren: "Woah."

He decided to check his stats.

[Stats]

<LV: 1>

<STR: 5>

<AGI: 7>

<END: 5>

<INT: 10>

<LUC: 15>

<PER: 5>
_________________________________________

As he looked at the stats he put the 3 stat points into Intelligence cause with his rpg knowledge Intelligence stands for Memory and Mana Recovery

<INT: 13>

After that he pondered on what to do until suddenly a screen appeared saying "Daily quest".

Seren: "..."

We suddenly see seren doing Push-ups at a alarming speed, Then we see him doing situps.

Then we cut to seren running 10 Kilometers.

Timeskip...

After he first did that he did the same daily quest 5 times after 6 days he was currently in his room putting on his shirt and hoodie.

Seren: "Man, I don't know why I was given the system, But all I know is, I Want to get stronger."

Seren then looked at the mirror with a determed look.

Seren: "And to do that, I have to level up."

Suddenly a notification popped up on the system saying.

["Would Host like to enter the nearest Dungeon?"]

Seren: "Dungeon?"

["Yes host, The nearest Dungeon to enter is 50 meters away right in the subway entrance."]

Seren: "Hm, From my experience in playing video games in a Dungeon it would make me stronger."

Seren: "But am I strong enough to beat it?"

After contemplating he knew what to do...kinda.

He asked if he could open one of the mystery boxes.

["Yes"]

Suddenly a message popped up.

[[Would you like to open 1x Mystery Box, Host has 3x Common Mystery Box's and 2x Uncommon Mystery boxes.]]

<Y/N>

Seren then pressed the <Yes> as he decided to open 2 common suddenly got a message.

[[Congratulations Host has gained the skill <Sprint> and a common item <Common Sword>]]
________________________________

[ITEM: Sword

Item Class: Common

+ 25 Attack

+ 15% Critical

_____________________________

Seren looked at the blade in his hand as he was glad.

Seren: "Good thing I took Swordsmanship as a child."

After that he went out as he put the sword in his inventory after he looked at what Sprint did (Was already familiar with most the settings.)

As he looked at the subway he saw a message that said.

[[Would you like to enter this Dungeon.]]

*Warning cannot leave until completed*

Y/N

Seren: "...Yes!."

He equipped his sword as he was suddenly engulfed in a bright blue light.

_________________________________________

The Monarch
_________________________________________

STATS:

<LV: 4>

<STR: 10>

<AGI: 10>

<END: 10>

<INT: 20>

<LUC: 10>

<SEN: 10>

_________________________________________

SKILLS:

Sprint - Increases the users Agility by 25% costs 15 Mana per minute, It also increases the users striking speed.

Observe - Can observe somethings information and stats

_________________________________________

....

....

.....

SIKE you thought I would end it like that?

Nope I'm making every chapter possibly as long as a anime episode so ATLEAST 1000 words maybe some short days maybe some longer days but hah ain't getting rid of this story that quick...
_________________________________________

As seren Finally regained his vision he noticed he was in a large area full of stone as he checked his missions.

[[Missions]]

- Instant "Dungeon Quest" ;) [Complete the Dungeon you are currently in]

- Rewards:

+ 15 All stats

+ 1x Rare Mystery Box

+ Keep all stats and items received from the Dungeon.

Seren: "Hm, Alright not too op yet not underlying."

As seren looked at the screen he decided to move forward to see what kind of monsters he would find.

As he continued he saw 2 large wolf's.

As he looked at them he saw that they were both level 3 so he was a higher level barley but still higher.

As they made eye contact the wild Beasts jumped forward at incredible speed as he was a little overwhelmed he used his <Sprint> skill and his Swordsmanship to do a quick swipe with his sword cutting both them and knocking them back doing 45 / 150 damage.

They howled out in pain as they jumped forward again but this time one on the right right and left so I couldn't do the same tactics.

So I dodged one of them as the other came at me I thrust the sword forward straight into the snout of the wolf dealing a critical hit as it poofed into a cloud of smoke.

[[+25 Exp]]

Seren: "Huh"

He then remembered the other wolf as the wolf approached right behind him and striked as he turned around and tried to dodge it just barley scratched him dealing 5 / 100 hp.

He then did a backflip and leaped forward as he did the same as the last wolf.

*poof*

[[+25 exp]]

Seren: "Great!"

After that he killed a few other wolf's as he did take some damage but he realized he would heal, Then he continued forward with 84 hp and 100 / 500 Stamina / Mana.

After a a few seconds of running, He saw a large albino wolf around 5.4 feet and 4 feet wide with glowing red eyes.

*GROWL*

Seren: "Wow, That's a huge bitch."

Lv: 7 [Albino Large Wolf]

Seren: "Alright, then!"

The giant albino wolf charged forward at amazing speed around the same if not higher than serens own as it trusted its large claws forward with the intent to kill seren just barley managed to dodge it as he used his sword to pierce its back as it howled again and twisted it body to hit him as it's paw threw seren at the wall he growled in pain.

Seren: "Ow."

Then seren got up and used and used his Sprint skill and slashed at the wolf's eyes to blind it for a short second as it moved its paw up and closed its eyes to block he then he used his Enchanced Strength and Sprint skill to jump just right above the wolf and then reeled back and pierced right Through the wolf's back to instantly kill it as it poofed into air.

*Pant, Pant, Pant*

Seren: "Damn, I was to confident..."

As he kneeled in pain and stress, He looked at the screen.

_________________________________________

QUEST COMPLETE!

Rewards:

+

+

+

STATS:

Level: 13

HP: 36 / 250

MANA: 75 / 350

STR: 26

END: 27

AGI: 11

INT: 26

LUC: 15

SEN: 29

_________________________________________

THE MONARCH - CH 1 THE GAMER...
_________________________________________

Strength = <Increases Physical attributes (Strength, Speed, Durability) while it doesn't increase his muscle mass it does his actual ability.>

Endurance = <Increases his health and resistance to status effect and life span (It doesn't say how long its Increased by but if Lv 5 is average for human so Stat 5 = 65 years and Stat 25 = 100 years)

Agility = <Increases his perception of time and thought speed.>

Intelligence = <Increases his mana and the speed of the recovery of it, Enchances the effectiveness of spells.>

Luck = <Increases the users chance of critical hits as well as the users chance at getting better rewards, It also increases the users chance for perverted situations accidentally (He is not aware of this part).>

Sense = <Enchances the user's 5 senses meaning at a high enough level the user can Hear someone's heartbeat and the sound of cameras from 15 meters away, See in the dark as if it was day, Smell as good as a canines and likely many more, Grants a sixth sense allowing him to detect someone's Mana and Life Force energy and too the point that he could people who are completely invisible, Soundless, No smell, Can also feel others emotions like Bloodlust.>

["Next time on 'The Monarch' Chapter 2 - Level Up, Grind, Power."]

_________________________________________

So that was the first chapter I hope you enjoy this story and long road ahead of us! Let me know your thoughts on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 822 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
179K 4K 29
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
297K 21.9K 49
ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ูุชุญ ุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ ู„ู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูˆุฌุฏ ู†ูุณู‡ ู…ุญุงุทุง ุจุฐู†ูˆุจ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ูˆ ุจูุงุนู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุทู„ู‚ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ู„ู‚ุจ ุงู„ุฎุทูŠุฆุฉ ูˆ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุจุดุงุจ ูŠุณุชุณู„ู… ู„ู‚ุจุญ ู‚ุฏุฑู‡ ุจู„ ู‚ุฑุฑ ุฃู† ูŠู†ุชู‚ู… ู„ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ุณุจ...
94.9K 5.1K 33
Pluto thai gl novel แ€™แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€ฌแ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บ