Sundrop/Moondrop x Female OC...

Autorstwa Securitybreachfann

This is a fanfiction BOOK with Smutt and actual Storyline. Most of the more intense smutt happens in later ch... WiΔ™cej

Table of contents ( READ THIS FIRST)
First day on the job. (Story)
Moondrop.
Not again...
Meeting the Gang (Story)
Who is that yellow bunny? (Story)
I am a ANIMATRONIC?! (Story)
Built for Eachother.
Saving Her.
Moving on... (Story)
Sun Finds out about Monty
He is back.
Sex!? πŸ‹πŸ‹
Crushing on Moondrop.πŸ‹πŸ‹
Boyfriend!
Interesting Night
Sundrop Experimenting.πŸ‹πŸ‹
Just say yes.
SeduceπŸ‹
My arm.
Ashton
Why, Moon.πŸ‹
Bickering Twins
The 'engineer'
Did I say that outloud?πŸ‹
Threesome... sort of? πŸ‹πŸ‹
Dominant Moony
Hide and SeekπŸ‹
New ButtonπŸ‹πŸ‹
Desperate SexπŸ‹πŸ‹
NapTime
Fooled?
Quick Update
Last time.
Shit goes down.
AftermathπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
MommyπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Master.πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Update?
His Mistake πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Monty. πŸ‹

3.1K 51 30
Autorstwa Securitybreachfann

This is not Monty x Keira just so you know.

A few hours later, I woke up, still in Sundrops perfect embrace.
Sun, while holding me in one arm, appeared to be busy drawing something with the other.

"What you got going on there." I whisper while stretching my arms out.

"Oh... just drawing...." Sun responded mysteriously.

"Yeah but I mean what-"
my words get cut off when I look at his paper.

It was a large and extremely detailed drawing of himself- with me in his arms.
I was shocked.

He had drawn my face, looking up at him like a love struck girl, and there was a heart drawn in between us.

"Oh Sundrop this is amazing! It looks just like you and me!" I felt waves of pure joy go through my body, he had every detail of my face and body, like he had been watching me sleep for comparison.

"Keira... can I tell you something" he asks cautiously.

"Ofcourse! What is it?" I ask politely.

To my surprise, Sundrop placed two fingers on my face, carefully caressing it as he traced along my chin and neck. He looked deep into my eyes as he moved down.

"Can you feel this...?" He asks curiously.
I nodded, my face went all hot.

He then continued down my neck and towards my shirt, yanking gently on the shirts collar.
" I just... I want... I just really want-"
he completely lost his sentence making skills.

I gaze at him, he was extremely nervous.

He finally racked up the courage to continue,
"You amaze me... your body intrigues me... all I think about is wanting to touch you, and wanting you to touch me again."
He mutters, clearly embarrassed.

"Sundrop... you can touch me." But I quickly fix myself to,
"I... I want you to touch me."

Without any further talking, he tackled me down onto the floor as he begins to caress me.
I can't help but gasp quietly as he experiments on me, his hands run everywhere and dont miss a single spot on my body.
This felt good, like really good.

The smirk on his face would grow everytime I let out a noise. He then reached to my sides with each hand.
I could tell he was feeling for that specific spot we had learned about from Afton.
(Read 'Built for Eachother to understand)

He doesn't forget to look at me first, consent was extremely important to him, unlike his twin, Moondrop.

I can't help but crack a big smile, nodding in anticipation.

He then digs a finger into each button,
shocking our bodies and sending us flying into a new, shared consciousness.

...

It was the familiar white abyss. There was no background noises, no colours, just pure bliss.

Sundrop gets up and holds out his hand, I grab it and he pulls me to a stand.

We spend a minute to look around curiously. We've only been here twice ever before, but under rather unfortunate circumstances.

"Wowie... I like it here!" He comments, and I agree with him.

"But what is there to do...?"
I ask, confused.

Sundrop turns to me, he looked different, he still had a sun figure, but his face seemed to move freely as he spoke, showing 1000x more emotion then what I usually get to see. He was very human like.

"Care to dance?" He offers his hand out to me. I took it ofcourse.

I giggled as he swung me around the white abyss.

We danced for what seemed like a long time.

We moved like royalty, switching through different types of dances.
Ball dancing was our favourite as we stuck with that most of the time.

"I have never enjoyed myself more!" Sun calls out while we spin gracefully.

"We should do this more often!" I said, and we both nodded in agreement.

*time passes*

"That felt amazing!" I giggle as our long dance had come to a slow end.

Sundrop pulled me in fast and bear hugged me. My mind had never been more relaxed.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
I was about to say it back but we were then sucked out of that fantasy world and thrown back into reality.

"Oh Sunnayyy!?"

We heard a deep voice call out from the entrance.

Sun then jerks up and off me extremely fast, helping me up afterwards.

Dammit, I thought to myself.

We were interrupted by Monty, who was calling out for Sundrop.

"What is it Monty? Sun asks, probably feeling the same dissatisfaction as me.

"There you are Sunnyboy! Freddy is expecting you for breakfast."
Monty said in a rude manner.

Breakfast!? How long were we in that dream state! Before we did that, it was about 1 am.

"Keira can come too." Monty informs us, while winking at me.
I got a weird chill down my back from his wink.

"I thought I told you not to call me Sunnyboy ha..ha."
Sundrop responds, clearly becoming annoyed.

For some reason, Monty thought it was funny to pick on Sundrop, like a typical bully would.

But Sundrop was smarter then to let Monty get to him. The alligator soon left the daycare.

"Did you see that!" I shout at Sun

"He winked at you...yeah I saw..." Sun said letting out a big huff.

Sundrop clearly did not like Monty.

We didn't really talk about it as we make our way to the breakfast room.
Once we entered, freddy welcomes us happily.
"Hey Keira, hey Sundrop!" chica shouts.

I had spent a little bit of time with chica, since I decided I wanted to learn how to rock🤟

She wasn't too bad.

For some reason, my eyes automatically dart over to Monty, who was staring at me.
Once I caught him, he flicked down his shades and tilted his head slightly.

Of course, I am an animatronic, a newly discovered animatronic for that matter.
I could see through his shades, and his eyes still stared at me intently.

Abruptly, Sundrop hangs his arm over my shoulder without realizing while he was talking to Roxy. My eyes return to Sundrops conversation and I smile. Roxy's eyes dart to Sundrop's arm, then to me, and then back to Sun.

She clearly noticed the new status, but didn't acknowledge anything, continuing her sentence.

"So what have you guys been up to?" She asks blankly

Sundrop and I accidentally say two different things at the same time.
"Dancing-" I say,
"Making art!-" he says.

We look at eachother and awkwardly fix ourselves.
"Dancing... because...it is art of course!" Sundrop stumbled.

Roxy gives us an 'I know too much already' look as she backs up,  awkwardly saying,
"Alright I'm going to take a seat now"

We then all sit down. I try the animatronic breakfast they had out for the first time.
It was type of cereal that they could eat, it was good for them.

Monty ends up leaving the room for some reason, but that made me feel more comfortable with eating.
As I try the cereal, I realized how hungry I actually was as I scoop endlessly and chow down.

"Maybe you should slow down, it's your first time eating this." Sundrop says in a worried tone, but I ignore him and continue.

Unfortunately for me, I suddenly don't feel so good.

Sundrop picked up on my changing mood.
I was growing with anxiety.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried as he rubs my back.

"I... I need to get out of here." I mumble as I get up, running to the door.
He gets up to follow me, but I tell him to stay.

I run out towards the human bathrooms, puking into one of the toilets.

After a minute, the stall I was in grew dark.
I whip around and see the very large green and purple alligator animatronic, looking down at me.
He had a very fit looking body, quite opposite of Sun who was extremely skinny.

"Are you okay there, little one?"
It was Monty, he was reaching out, offering his hand to me.

I wipe off the puke from my lips and attempt an, "I'm okay..."
but I don't sound too good.

"Well, now that your away from sun..." He continued, making my stomach squeeze unpleasantly,

"-I just wanted to remind you that your always welcome to talk to me at the Golf course. You know, if you ever need someone else to talk to."
He smiled, surprisingly sweetly.

"Oh... thanks monty... I- " my voice was cut short as my head starts pounding, and I passed out on the bathroom floor.

☀️Sundrop's POV

I look out the breakfast door and into the hallway impatiently.
Where did she go!?
I was getting worried. Is she throwing up?

"Hey, did anyone see Monty leave..?" Chica asks, confused.

I snap my head around and she was right, he was gone.
I felt something unpleasant grow in my stomach.

"Hey Sundrop wha-" Freddy was going to ask me something but I was already out the door.

I look around frantically, listening.

I hear Freddy and chica follow out behind me and just like that, I see Monty emerge from the human bathroom.

"Keira!!"
I can't help but shriek as I see her unconscious in his arms.
As I get to him, I was very upset and screamed at Monty, accusing him.

"What the hell happened! What did you do!? I know you did something!"

I rarely swore, but I sure was ready to square up to Monty, he had done something to her and I knew it.

"Uhh Sundrop! You are growing..." Roxy pointed out.

Out of anger, I had stood up to my full height, towering over Monty who was only about 6.4.

Small little crocodile, I could squash him like a tomato.

"I didn't do anything! She just passed out after throwing up." He claimed.

Huffing and giving me a mean look, he placed her gently on the ground.

"Sun, she is gonna be okay, you need to calm down." Glamrock Freddy demands.

—————

🧍‍♀️Keira's POV

I wake up, and I hear Sundrop and Freddy talking.

"Eugh" I groan, sitting forward.

I felt sick.

"Keira! Oh thank goodness, thank goodness you are okay!" Sundrop cheers.

"What happened." I ask, my vision returning back to normal.

"Monty found you in the bathrooms puking!" Chica cringes, but continues to shove some pizza in her mouth.

I look over and see Monty in the corner, he was leaning on the wall, not looking at me.

"I'm going to bring her back to the daycare, get some fizzyfaz into her system. That should make her feel better."
Sun states as he picks me up.

—————
*The next day*
—————

I woke up in my room, I felt much better.
I had to tell Sundrop what happened, so as I get up I grab a slice of cheesecake that was waiting for me by the alarm clock... Sun knew me so well!

I head into the daycare, looking around while I ate.
It soon became clear that Sundrop was not in the daycare so I head out and down the hallway curiously until my attention was brought to a green tail poking out from a corner.

It was Monty.

He was golfing right in the middle of the hallway.
"Hey Monty." I say kindly as I walk up.

"Oh, hey there. You feeling better...?"

"Definitely, you uh- playing golf?"

"I was just about to clean up and head back to the golf course, wanna join?" He offered politely.

I smile, "sure!"

*time skip*,
(Monty and Keira talk for a bit while they play golf)

-

We walk to the next course, I had a yellow golf ball while Monty's choice was brown.
The golf course was filled with sounds of Rushing water and snapping alligator props.
The smell of chlorine and dirt filled my nose.

He offered his hand out again as we cross over a plastic log, skipping some unnecessary scenery since I warned him I only had half an hour to hang out.

He was very polite which threw me off, it didn't make sense to me why Sun clearly hated him.

We continue our conversation,
"So they just give you hugs and drawings all day long?" Monty asks.

"Yeah, I even got proposed too the other day."
I laughed.

Monty chuckled, but he looked down at his feet for a second.
"Wow, the kids must love you." He sighs.

"Yeah, they really do." I say, but noticed him looking sad.
"-What's wrong? I ask blatantly.

He stared at me for a second with a concerned expression.
"Well... kids like to golf, but many are scared of me and my scales..."
he lowers his head down shamefully.
"-Sometimes they chant the name Bonnie just to bother me! They would rather have him back the me..."

He seemed very upset so I tried to boost the mood.
"I wouldn't dwell on those kids...maybe just focus on the ones that do like you!" I say trying to cheer him up.

"Keira..." he said abruptly, sounding in pain.
"Do you think... Do you think I'm scary."
Monty mumbles.

I smile,
"Of course not! I think you look very cool! I like your purple shoulder pads!"
I say enthusiastically.

Unfortunately, he clearly gets the wrong idea. As soon as we make eye contact, he grabs my shoulder tightly,pinning my body up against a wall.
Helplessly, I reach to grab something, but can only find the corner of the wall I am trapped against.

I try to push him away but he is a lot stronger then I am.
He ripped me from the wall and threw me on the floor,
"we gonna do this or what...?"
He spits out like it's just another friday.

"No! I don't want to 'do this' with you?!" I yell back at him.

"Huh... but I thought... but that's what you were hinting at! We could go somewhere more private if that's what you want, sun doesn't need to know-"

"No!" I scream.
"Your crazy!" I say as I lift myself back up, backing away from him slowly.

Suddenly I hear his breathing become heavier, he starts to look confused and frustrated.
He then grabs his golf club and twirls it in his fingers.

Shit.

"Well..." he paused angrily.
"Don't you dare say anything about what just went on here to anyone!"
He threatens, raising the golf club and hitting it softly on his palm.

I was scared, I didn't want him to hurt me so I just agreed on the fact that Sun did not have to know and then ran for my life out the golf course.

I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. He almost assaulted me!?
I hadn't stood up for myself, I'm not sure what he would have done.

As I ran, I passed Freddy in the hall.

I quickly covered my face and continued to run.

Once I made it back to the daycare, Sundrop was laying on his stomach, mindlessly painting away as he kicked his legs back and fourth innocently.

I quietly walk passed him and to my bathroom.
I look in the mirror and watch the tears flow down my face as I cry quietly.
I lifted up my shirt, exposing a very dark bruise that Monty gave to me. I poked it gently...
OUCH.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
231K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...