Ask Me Anything, If You Dare...

By RL_Stine

Seek the truth, if you dare... Have a question for R.L. Stine? Want to know if he ever got scared? His Hallow... More

Ask Me Anything, If You Dare...
My most challenging book to write?
My favorite horror novel?
Do I harbor a lot of fears and that's why I write horror?
Is there anything I've written that I'd be embarrassed to read out loud?
Did I do well in English in school?
What book wasn't successful but I liked it, anyway?
Did I ever write a different genre?
Who inspired me?
Have I gone out in public with my shirt on backwards or in my bedroom slippers?

Best compliment I ever got from a reader?

8.5K 347 158
By RL_Stine

@Azzubot Asks:

What is the best compliment you received from your reader?

I like all the letters from parents who say, basically, "My kid never liked to read. But I caught him/her under the covers at two in the morning reading one of your books with a flashlight."

And worst compliment?

This letter from a boy: "Dear R.L., I've read forty of your books and I think they're really boring."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
1.6K 255 5
This is the story of a unwanted guest who sudden appearance in kareena life .how they gonna deal with It.
3.1K 82 42
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
7.5K 1.7K 130
Volume 4 แ€กแ€…แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ท book แ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ Volume 4 แ€กแ€…แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€ฑแ€›แ€ฝแ‚• book แ€™แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€–แ€แ€นแ€ฑแ€•แ€ธแ€•แ€ซ