Who Knew? (A Min Yoongi Story)

By FireDNAMoon

Y/N is an actress, singer-songwriter and dancer who found fame at the young age of 9. She found love and comf... More

Disclaimer
Seeing Jin and the boys
Playing Games with the guys (smut)
Spending our birthday together
Helping
Going to Korea
Seeing some friends and making new ones
Spending the day together (smut)
Concert Time
Unexpected surprise
The Week
The Grammys
The Film's red carpet
Taking a break
Talking about it
Spending the day together pt. 1
Spending the day together pt. 2 (smut)
Letting Army and the world know
The reaction
Going on vacation pt. 1
Going on vacation pt 2
The movie
The Proposal
Big News
Asking the girls
The Wedding

General Introduction

33 2 0
By FireDNAMoon

Y/n is from Mexico and an only child. She became famous by starring in a big telenovela at the age of 9. Most of her family disowned her. Her paternal grandparents and an older cousin were the only ones who supported her in that. She owes them everything. Her grandparents would travel with her. Even live in the States with y/n.

I'm probably going to reference Mexico in this story as well since I know more about it but obviously you can use where you're from instead. Whenever I do make a reference, you can replace it with where you're from or leave it.

Y/n is just about a female version of J-Hope. She has the same personality as him.

She has known Jin since they were kids. Her neighbor in the States was Jin's cousin. His family have been good to her and her grandparents. Jin would come visit during the summer. They became really close. They became like brother and sister and are extremely protective of each other. Y/n learned to understand Korean. They call each other hermano y hermana. Hermano is brother and hermana is sister.

Y/n and Jin share the same birthday. Her grandparents and Jin's family would call them the twins or gemelos.

Y/n learned every BTS choreography. Just like Jin learned y/n's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.6K 42
From the day you were born, your life was already bonded to another. Swore to stand beside another man and his doings...but was that a life you truly...
178K 7.2K 20
(y/n) was big now! She was part of a girl group and they were known all around the world. (y/n) seemed to be living the life now but what happens wh...
72.4K 2.5K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
376 0 30
Y/N is a 20 year old college sophomore. She never does anything fun in her life. All she does is school and work. She doesn't have that many friends...