๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 39"I said strip Wife"

89.9K 3K 388
By shristiroy148

Hello.

I just wanna say, this chapter will contain grammatical mistakes as well as spelling mistakes too.

English isn't. MY first language nor this chapter is edited. So please adjust a bit.

A long chapter ahead.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

"Let's go back to our room wife"

His words still rang in my ears and I still feel like blushing. My whole face turn red and eyes without my permission goes to him who said the shameless words to me.

My husband.

There he was driving looking straight toward the road. Currently we are returning back home after a long day.

When he said those words I thought he was serious about canceling the plan but as soon as I looked into his eyes after hearing him graoning he stooped and said those words.

I was about to protest but he himself said

"Let's go back to our room wife, or stop be before I go further"

I was quick enough to pull back myself after hearing that. Sure that made him angry or disappointed somewhere because he let out a sigh just then but I was so afraid and shy to say anything.

And I think he Still is angry somewhere because of his look he is giving. He didn't Said anything to me but now I have spend enough time with him to predict a little about him.

I was in my thoughts when he stooped the car, I looked outside only to see a small restaurant there which wasn't crowded much. Soon the door which was my side open up and I walk out holding my husband's hand which was warm against my cold one.

"Let's have dinner itself"

He said and lead me in still Holding my hand. When we entered I saw around to see the interior was breathtaking with golden touch up. And to the top of it the dim light because of evening was illuminating the whole area beautifully.

He lead me to a corner table where wasn't anyone eles other then us. I sat on the window seat and he to my surprise sit beside me not on the other chair.

He took the menu in his hand and I just sat there looking at him who was looking inside the menu soo keenly.

Soon a waiter approached us and asked about our order. And then only my dear husband looked at me raising his eye brows.

Not understanding what he meant I too raised my eye brows at him to which he shoot his head with a little smile making me more confuse. The waiter there too smile at this making me confuse more.

"What do you want to eat wife?"

He said and there only I understood what he meant. Being embarrassed I murmured

"Whatever you like"

He nodded his head and looked up at the waiter and looked at my hand. He smiled but still I don't like his ignorance toward me. Now I started to like his attention on me a bit that his this attitude didn't suit well with me.

He was again looking at the menu when he got a call. Picking the CALL he ordered our dinner which unfortunately wasn't upto my likes and to my health too.

He ordered some seafood which I and my health dislike the most. The waiter went off hearing it and because of him being on a call I didn't got the time to interrupt.

Biting my lips I tugged on his shirt to gain his attention but he showed me no reaction. Pouting I again tugged on his shirt, this time little harden and he just showed my his plam to stop.

Getting a bit irritated beacause of his ignorance first and then beacause of tiredness I winced and again tugged on his shirt.

"Xann"

I called in irritation and to my luck this time he looked at me and ended the call immediately which i liked the most.

Finally his attention was on me.

I huffed and then looked at him who was looking at me with something in his eyes. Before I can say anything he said

"What did you called me?"

Hearing him I frown but them realization hit me hard and I covered my mouth with my hand while eyes went bigger like a ball. I looked Down biting my lips and said

"I-I am s-so sorry, I didn't m-mean too..."

I murmured feeling little sacred to his reaction to which he just chuckled and lift my face up. He lean a little and I thank the God that we were alone there.

He lean till his lips were just a inch away and then he tugged my lower lip between his teeth making me hiss in pain and afraid biting it he left it with a suck and then murmured

"Don't be sorry wife, I like when you call me that."

Still close to me he said that and I blushed red at his complement. I lowered my gaze in shyness when he chuckled again and moved back.

"Now tell me why were you tugging on my shirt?"

He asked in his husky voice and I looked up. With my cheeks still red and me nibbling on my lower lip I told my problem and he called the waiter to cancel our order and then ordered fresh food then.

Once this was done he looked at me and smile a little which I returned back.

"Sorry, because of me you have to wait more now"

I said feeling slightly guilty but he just smile at this and then lean on the sofa and put his one hand on his on the back of sofa. Getting more comfortable.

I looked away from him until I heard him saying

"So what do you like?"

I was surprised by his question but thrn answers it. I asked the same to which he said

"I am OK with whatever it is"

I nodded my head at him and then his whole attention was again on his phone. I wanted to ask something from him but I didn't know how to?

But then I decided to ask anyway.

"Umm were you angry on me back then?"

I asked in a low voice when I noticed he was looking at me. Hearing me he sat straight and took a deep breath, soon his face turned into a evil smrik and he put his on hand on the table and by other he hold my hand hand.

Entwining his fingers with mine he looked at innocently and then asked

"When wife?"

Oh! He doesn't knew about when?

Or he knows?

"Ummm...when in morning when I stopped you from ki-Kissing me?"

I asked with little hesitation and shyness. Hearing me, his hold on my tighten a bit and he made different pattern on the back of my hand.

He took a deep breath, I looked at his face and his face was serious.

Oh my! He felt soo bad!

"Wife, first of all its your right to stop me when you feel like because I want a wife not a robot and second I wasn't angry"

He said and I smiled fully hearing his words. It feel so good knowing he didn't felt bad and I felt proud hearing his words. He respects my decision and knows his limits.

But before I feel more happy on his words he pulled me to his by my hand he was holding and I landed on his chest.

Grabbing the bank of my neck he made me look at him and I was shocked by his sudden mood change.

Wasn't he serious a second ago?

He lean till my ear and brushed my hairs away from my ear making me shiver by his sudden closeness. I closed my eyes when his clod lips touched my hot ear.

"But I would have loved it if you hadn't stopped me and let me continue what I started in our bedroom"

A shiver run to my whole body hearing his husky and rough voice which was dark, too much.

My smile die down and I closed my eyes tightly at the sensation that he made run through out my body.

Saying he pressed his lips harder on my ear and moved back to his place leaving me hot and bothered. He smiled at me like he just didn't talked dirty in my ears and sat there as the waiter was approaching us and I, on the other hand was very much hot and red by his shameless talk.

I sat there looking down at my hand while the waiter served our dinner. A small smile was playing on my lips and so was his. Once the waiter was out again and I without saying a word digged in.

I was halfway done when he was almost done. The whole dinner he was looking at me with a intense gaze making Mr squirm but I manged to concentrate on my food.

"Wife,Why you thought I was angry on you...when you didn't let me kiss you?"

He asked out of blue and I bite my lips according to my habit and murmured still looking at my plate.

"You were kind of ignoring me"

"I wasn't"

Come his quick reply and I quickly looked up at him with a shock face.

Oh no! Don't lie.

"You were, you wasn't holding my hand while driving or wasn't touching my thighs in the car. Nor you kissed me for even once in whole day. You even walked alone from you grandmother grave without holding my hand"

I said all my observations in one go and took deep breath at the End.

It was true. He not for once holded my hand nor touched my thighs like always while driving which usually do.

And to my surprise he took me to his grandmother's grave and he even walked without holding my hand and that too strange. And make me almost faint due to his behavior he not for once initiated a single kiss after that.

I was soo shock that I almost convinced myself he was angry by my act.

Hearing me he chuckled and a strange emotion run into his eyes which made realized of my outburst.

My mouth opened like a fish at my outburst. With afraid eyes I looked at him only to see him smiling at me with mouth slightly open.

"I am-"

I was cut off by him. He ouched my chin and pulled my face near him and slammed his lips on mine with a force but this time that force wasn't in the kiss for much time.

It turned softer and I had my first soft kiss which melted my heart and me in his arms. I too started to kiss him slowly. Suckimg my Lower lips softy he made me moan by his act.

"Xann"

I moaned and he deepen the kiss. After breaking the kiss softy he cupped my cheeks. His face near mine and this time I looked into his eyes to find the reason on his sudden change.

He once again peaked my lips making me close my eyes..

"I hope this will compensate for whole day"

He said slowly with softness in his voice and I smile shyly at his words nodding my head.

"And about that, I wanted to control myself around my hot wife, so I avoided touching you. But I promise from my now on my wife will have my attention whatever she will demand"

He said and I blushed red like apple at his words.

God! Him and his reasons....

I nodded my head at him and then after sometime we left. We didn't had a thing for desert as I was full and he.

"I had it from my wife...a while ago.."

He said and I just gasped at his words and decided to stay shut from now on.
And again we sat inside the car. This time he was holding my hand and was rubbing our entwined hand on my bare things.

I really don't mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up alone in the bed and looked around to see no one around. I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes. My eyes fall on table where a tray with food was kept

Standing on my feet I walk to the table to see that was my breakfast a note beside it.

"Have your breakfast. I am on a online conference meeting. Will be back near 11."

Did he made the breakfast??

The first question hit my mind and I smile at my thought. I looked at the food with a big smile and tried to look for him but then stopped myself.

He is in a meeting?

Why here?

I twisted my lips at my questions and then decided to enjoy my breakfast. I walk inside the bathroom only to see a white dress hanging there. I instantly fall I love with that dress and picked it. There was note on the dress too.

"Your dress for today."

Blushing at his caring act I took a bath. While showing I was blushing and smiling. His there small act was too much for me bear. My heart which somewhere beat for him got more things to hold on it. My feeling for him got stronger.

After shower I wore that Dress and looked in the mirror only to gasp.
It look so good but...

Isn't a bit short?

I let go of that thought as there was only 2 of us.

After breakfast I sat there using my phone. After a hour I got bored and Sat near the window as it was only 10:30 and he said he will be here till 11am.

I was looking outside at the garden with a constant smile on my face about what happened earlier. I was in my own dream land when I saw a there was something in the flower pot.

Without thinking much I walk to the flower pot and saw that there was a crystal stone in it. With excitement and curiosity I digged a little and got the stone.

Don't know why, but from my childhood I was fascinated about collecting stone which was shiny. I stopped doing that when I grow a little older. Not because I lost intest in it. I started to concentrate on my studies and then my parents adopt me. I lost all my collecting in it.

Seeing the same bluish stone I remembered my old time. I sat on the ground and saw there was more of it.

I just digged on it.

I was doing my own work when I heard his voice and yelled.

"What are doing here wife?"

He asked me and I bite my lips at this..

Wasn't he in a conference meeting?

What I will say, that I was collecting stones...!! So childish of me!

I just shoot my head at his question and looked down. But I was feeling his penetrateing gaze on me. First this dress and now him looking at me!

His hot gaze was blocking me from doing anything and I was afraid if I'll do any movement he will do something.

He then took a step ahead to me and lift my face up by his finges under my chin. I was still biting my lips at his hot gaze and then he made me look at him.

First this hot sun and second my hot husband who was looking at me continously. My heart accelerated when I felt him grabbing my chin in a tight grip.

"When I ask something, I need your words. Understand wife?"

He said and his voice was harsh and his lips just a centimeters away from me. His this tone made me clench my thighs together, he sounded so rough, so angry.

On what ?

I nodded my head at his statement and then he snaked His arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I was about to put my hand on his chest when I realized he is wearing a suit which may get dirty because of the mud in my hand.

"Yous suit will get dirty"

I said when I saw his eyes showing a bit of anger at my action. He raised one of his eye brows at my answer and then said

"Do you think I care!"

Saying he pulled me even more closer and crashed his lips on mine harder.

His one hand was still grabbing my cheeks in a tight grip and making my lips come in a pout and his one hand went to ass squeezing it harder.

I opened my mouth to yelled at the pain when he shoved his tongue inside and then rubbed the area where he just squeezed.

After kissing me for like 5 minutes he left me breathless and red. I put my one hand on my chest to get as much air I can and he kept looking at me taking few harsh breath.

Then his eyes went down at me making me more red and then he suddenly picked me up in his arms. I yelled at his act and to save my dear life I rounded my hand around neck and looked at him in shock.

"You look little dirty wife...lemme wash you."

Hearing him my eyes went round like saucer and mouth open..

Wash you .?

What does it means?

It's like he heard my thought when he suddenly stopped. Me still being in his arms he then looked at me with a sinister smrik and then said making my eyes wide and body frozen.

"I need a bath and you too need it. Let's save water and time and have it together."

Saying he walk in and I hanging on his arms like a baby.

He was looking straight with a smrik on his face which was scaring me about his intentions. I wanted to deny but he wasn't hearing say word from me.

Biting my lips hard I was about to protest when he dropped me on my feet. I looked around to see we were already in our bathroom and he wad already out from his coat.

My eyes went wide and realization hit me.

He was serious

I was thinking about the things he was going to do with me when I heard his next word which made me shock and frozen on my spot.

"Strip"

"Wh-What?

He walk closer to me and then whispered

"I said strip wife"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Cliffhanger?

Is something changing between them?

Eva is getting more comfortable with him...

She didn't liked his ignorance...

Was our Alex soft..

He like when she calls him "Xann"

How was there talk?

What do you think will happen next?

Are they really gonna have shower together??

Eva observe him very well..

She didn't liked it when he didn't touch her things while driving..

Do you also noticed things getting more closer...

Wasn't they acting like a cute couple..

I love both of them today..

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

👉thank you to everyone who voted and commented in last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 14.7K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

197K 4.5K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...
82.7K 2.8K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
44.5K 2.2K 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...