Who Knew? (A Min Yoongi Story)

By FireDNAMoon

Y/N is an actress, singer-songwriter and dancer who found fame at the young age of 9. She found love and comf... More

General Introduction
Seeing Jin and the boys
Playing Games with the guys (smut)
Spending our birthday together
Helping
Going to Korea
Seeing some friends and making new ones
Spending the day together (smut)
Concert Time
Unexpected surprise
The Week
The Grammys
The Film's red carpet
Taking a break
Talking about it
Spending the day together pt. 1
Spending the day together pt. 2 (smut)
Letting Army and the world know
The reaction
Going on vacation pt. 1
Going on vacation pt 2
The movie
The Proposal
Big News
Asking the girls
The Wedding

Disclaimer

35 2 1
By FireDNAMoon

If this story is similar to another in any shape or form, I want to apologize to that author or authors. Its not my intention at all to copy it. I haven't read that many fanfics. So let me know if it does and I'll find a way to fix it or something.

I haven't been in the fandom very long, so I don't know very much about the guys like their ideal types and such. So in this story, they don't really have that. If I do mention something about that, it's probably what I found on the internet.

If someone wants to tell me facts about the guys that you guys think will fit or will be better than what I already wrote, by all mean let me know. I'll appreciate it so much. All of it is welcome.

I want to point out that I don't know anything about anxiety, depression or anything like that so I do mention it, it'll be brief.

I want to apologize if it sucks lol I'm not the best writer. I just like to do it for fun. So I'm sorry if there's errors throughout the story. Since the story might contain some Spanish, I want to apologize for any errors there too. Wether they are spelling or in translation.

I hope that you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
2.6K 37 34
Y/n is a nice normal 16 year old girl who lives in a extraordinary world with her brother Yoongi and it all happened when she moved from Seoul to Mia...
663 95 14
A normal girl with a normal life. A rude new neighbour. What would happen if she meets him? Would his attitude change her life? Or her kindness would...
178K 7.2K 20
(y/n) was big now! She was part of a girl group and they were known all around the world. (y/n) seemed to be living the life now but what happens wh...