richer. | MONEYBAGG YO.

Por lolwydkira

"richer than he's ever been." cover by wordsbykay. Más

zilch.
supporting characters.
un.
deaux.
trois.
quatre.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
douze.
treize.
quatorze.
quinze.
seize.
dix-sept

cinq.

4.3K 326 106
Por lolwydkira

I remember balling on a budget
I was fine 'til my mind got corrupted
Used to wanna be a firefighter or a teacher
'Til niggas came through on twenty-twos and booming speakers
My mind changed instantly
Mom didn't even know what gotten into me
Thuggin' hard, stealin' cars, and shootin' at the enemies
I used to hit my knees and pray I'd find them things for ten a piece

Money looked at the text messages on his phone, most of them were sent by Ziora.

from: zi.
knew it was too good to be true.

It had been a full 24 hours since the two last talked.

"9:24"

Turning his phone off he dropped it beside him. He ain't have nothing against anyone he just wanted to be alone and he wished they could understand that.

In all honesty, communication could've cleared everything up. He figured Ziora was an understanding person but he couldn't get himself to send a text message.

Grabbing the double stacked styrofoam cup and already rolled wood he stood to his feet cutting off the 75" tv. Swiping his hand over his face he made his way to the marbled staircases, jogging up the steps he made it to his room down the hall.

Placing the double cup on his nightstand, he laid back onto his bed, throwing his arm behind his head he closed his eyes momentarily.

"I-I don't wanna die! Forgive me Money!" 

"FUCK!" He yelled as his eyes shot open, grabbing his phone from his basketball shorts pocket, he watched the apple icon appear before his Home Screen.

Opening his phone he tapped the message icon.

to: zi.
come over.
'dinero. 💵 shared his location for an hour'

from: zi
fuck you.

to: zi
I'll see you when you get here.

Taking his lighter out of his pockets he placed the wood to his lighting it up. The long pull filled his lungs. By the time he finished smoking and showering he picked up his phone.

from: zi.
open the fucking door.

Money laughed tossing his phone on the bed grabbing his cup, finishing what was left, he exited out his room, jogging down to the first level of his home walking a straight path to the door. Swinging the door open, he eyed Ziora who had a mug on her face.

"Watch who you talking to Ziora" Money eyed her,

"I'm leaving. If you ain't call me over here to apologize then I'm here for no reason." Turning around, Money pulled her into him.

"My fault Zi. A nigga just been going through it today."

Money was cross faded between the lean, Don Julio Reposado and weed he'd just smoked, his dead homeboy and ancestors were teaming up to jump him. He needed anything to place his thoughts anywhere else, Ziora was the best person for it. Kissing her check, Zi rolled her eyes pushing pass him. Looking around at the house she was amazed.

She had never been inside of a Mansion, she'd never seen anything so big. "You haven't talked to me in a full 24 hours. I understand we not fucking, we ain't a thing, but seeing as though, we have been talking non-stop throughout this short period of time and you have been doing a lot for me. You could let me know what's up."

Sighing he started to regret asking her to come over.

"You look good as hell." He eyed her attire. She wore a off the shoulder black jumpsuit, black and red Gucci slides, a long middle part wig. Ziora's face was bare, the smell of her body wash was strong as if she just got out the shower. The overnight Louis Vuitton bag Money just got her was in her hand.

"you look half assed. Where's your kitchen?" Eyeing him up and down she looked around hoping she could locate it herself.

"Order something" Money spoke walking towards the steps, rolling her eyes at his short answers she followed him up the steps into his room.

"Why you got this big house and it's just you? You don't get lonely?"

DeMario ignored her question. Money found himself buying everything he couldn't afford growing up.

Money sat at the edge of the bed eyeing Ziora look around the room. He was used to her being nosey as long as she didn't cross any lines, he was cool. Grabbing ahold of her wrist he pulled her between his legs.

"You been drinking lean?" Ziora scanned her eyes over his face, her bottom lip poked out holding a pout on her face.

"Baby, I'm always on sipping" Money laughed, laying back on the bed he pulled her on top of him.

"Stop drinking that shit before it kills you." She pulled on one of his twist, Money stared at her with a smile.

"Gimme a kiss"

Ziora scrunched her face up shaking her head no, she held back her laugh.

"Zi." Money stared up at her, the grip around her waist tightened when he felt her threaten to move.

"thirsty ass lil boy." Leaning down she placed a soft kiss on his lips, slipping a tongue in between her lips, the wrestled for dominance. Cuffing her butt in his hands, a moan escaped from Ziora's lips, sucking on his tongue Zi pulled away from the kiss.

Using her thumb she wiped the side of his lips. "gripping my ass like it's going somewhere." She laughed linking her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek.

They were definitely moving fast and one way, they had to slam the brakes.

"Shit soft as hell" pulling his hands back, he sent slaps against her ass cuffing it.

"What the fuck!"

Sitting up her feet tucked under his thighs, she slapped his chest. "Don't do that shit no more DeMario, dead ass."

Folding her arms, the pout returned to his face. DeMario just eyed her before she stood up.

"I'm going shopping in your closet." Moving off of his lap she walked into his large closet Money following behind her. His arms wrapped around her waist.

"Tell them go head and gossip as long as your house is the size of my closet." She rapped lowly, she walked around amazed. "This is dead ass the size of my room Money"

"All that shit in the back of the closet, I ain't gone wear it no mo."

"So you really only wear shit once?" Ziora raised a brow, that was one of the things she heard in the streets, South Memphis had a lot to say about the Money character and since they had been seen together on multiple occasions.

"Man, stop listening to that shit on the street Ziora." Money shook his head with a laugh "You right tho. There's very little shit I'll repeat but some shit just so fire you gotta keep. I just wear it in a different state" He laughed.

Grabbing the Men's cross body Louis Vuitton bag, examining the purse... reality is, Money only got it because it was Louis Vuitton, if the bag was Walmart everyone would've called a spade a spade.

"I get so tired of you black people..." She mocked Kevin Samuels Hanging it back up, she grabbed one of his black Amiri sweatshirts, smelling it. She looked up at DeMario who stared at her oddly.

Busting out laughing at his face, "your cologne smell so good"

"Mane, let's go." Wrapping his arm around her waist he pulled her out the closet.

"I wasn't done DeMario."

"shut up." He quickly pecked her lips. Kicking her slides off, she looked around the room.

Slipping out of the body suit she had on, she grabbed the bag from the corner of the room putting on her Walmart night gown.

"ion know how you make them grandma ass night gowns look good."

Ziora posed with a laugh, climbing into his California King Bed.

"This bed feel good as hell, you ain't got no roaches either. I'm finna start coming over here." Resting her head on the pillow, she eyed Money slip out of his wife beater tossing it in the hamper.

"I thought you was hungry."

Ziora nodded her head grabbing the remote to the Roku tv mounted on the wall. Clicking the Disney+ icon she downloaded it before signing in.

"Hell nah Ziora." Reaching to grab the remote Ziora pulled away quickly.

"This the second half of the apology." Scrolling to Encanto she clicked the movie.

Clicking DoorDash she opened the app for Chipotle. "hm, a steak bowl with hella sour cream? I'm bout to bust" Ziora ordered her bowl along with chips handing Money her phone.

She focused on the movie realizing Money still had her phone, she watched him set her phone up he showed the camera his chains and rings "now, what the hell are you doing?!"

@bigbagZara: Ziora blink twice if you need help.
@randomuser: sis left VA and leveled up.
@randomuser: that shit fake.
@rickywitablicky: bitch a hoe, she still on my line.

Ziora stood up walking behind Money, pulling her in front of him he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Ziora read the comments "bitch you know you blocked that's why you on your friend page, grown ass she's acting like teenagers on live."

Money laughed grabbing the large amount of cash from his night stand putting it to his ear. His left arm still placed firmly on his waist.

"Tell them it's a half a note to talk to you Zi. five hunnid K."

@bigbagzara: IF YOU AINT GOT MONEY SHE DONT WANNA TALK.
@randomuser: I'm glad she stopped fucking with Ace broke ass. Way too pretty for him.

"Y'all are so messy." Ziora laughed, sticking out her tongue "but yeah, wake that tea up."

Ziora hated for people to be in her business, she was never the one to boast because before the money and before Money... she had what was in her savings and almost a negative bank account. 

She was still broke, she couldn't say how long her and Money would be around each other. He obviously had a thing for going missing.

She noticed her live numbers were going up by the minute and the comments were coming in but first she blocked Ace friends page. He was apart of her past and she genuinely didn't like him anymore.

@randomuser: bitch must be special, never heard about Money giving bitches Money.
@randomuser: OG
@randomuser: y'all giving the girls... groupie.
@random: she so mf'ing fine.

"Why you started the live and not even gone talk to these people?"

"I wanted to know what yo wack ass live be on." Ziora mouth dropped and she rolled her eyes.

"boy fuck you. Anyways, y'all know I don't even do this live shit. Ion like y'all in my business so we heading out." Grabbing her phone she ended the live.

"The food here."

Money turned around and she sent a smack to his butt. Turning around he gave her the meanest mug

"I almost smacked the fuck outta you, don't do that shit no more."

She smiled climbing into the bed.

They were good for now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.2K 739 30
Read to find out ! 🤔
661K 21.8K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
223K 6.6K 53
sʜᴇ sᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀs ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ sɪɢɴᴀʟs🚦
76.1K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.