𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

21

21.2K 930 838
By WICKSWHORE

2 DAYS UNTIL MATCH
TOP GOLF
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 1hr

❤️💬
liked by 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻, 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚, and 543,209 others
𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 tell me how u want me. @alyssa.quin💚

𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 i love you, kaizier. 💚
⤿ 𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 aight its gettin sad now.😭

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻 i wanna suck your dick🥴
⤿ 𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 "yall be weak in da knees STANNUP"
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 cmea den lover. 🤣
⤿ 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮𝟯 damn, i need a bitch like her.😍

𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝟭𝟮𝟯 his bitch so fucking fine man.
⤿ 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 tryna tell you nigga😫

𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 uncleeee too fuckin fly😚
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 luv u niece🖤

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 🔥🔥 that shit brudduh! love you 4L.
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 ❤️❤️ luv you longtime man.
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻 ite now HORACE i would hate to have
to fucking fight you over MY nigga.
⤿ 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 girl gone🤣🤣🤣

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Kaizier locked his phone, stuffing it in Alyssa's purse before looking up. He smiled softly, watching her and Tabatha goof off as they both swung their clubs and hit the golf ball.

"How come y'all ain't--you know." He heard, and turned to see Micheal sit down beside him, Nachos and Cheese in his hand.

"Ian did that with nobody yet." Kaizier laughed, "She gon be my first, and last. I mean we do otha shit, but...Ion know. Ion wanna dissapoint ha or sum."

Micheal rolled his eyes, holding out the tray of nachos. Kaizier took one, dipping it into the cheese before poppingit into his mouth. "You over thinking it. I promise you, you gon know what to do in the moment. Just take yo time, don't try to rush through the foreplay. Remember dat yall connecting and soul switichin' forreal. Take that shit serious."

"Yes suh." Kaizier mumbled. He looked down at his fingers before looking back up at Micheal who was looking at the score board. "I wantchu ta meet ma mawmaw when we get back."

Micheal slowly looked at Kaizier, a small smile on his face. "You sure, Kai?"

"Mhm." He nodded, "I'm positive."

"Aight, kid. Whatever you want. I'm leavin' early cause I gotta go to the stadium to make sure everything set. I gotta pick up yo robe too, so hea," He handed him the Nachos before patting Kaizier's shoulder and leaving the area.

Kaizier grabbed a Nacho, looking up to see Alyssa laughing and stumbling her way over towards him. She sat down beside him, grabbing a nacho and digging it into the cheese before putting it in her mouth.

"You okay?"

"Mhm." Kaizier smiled, "I'm straight. I luh yo closet baby." He complimented, looking her up and down.

Alyssa smiled, knowing that he was basically saying he liked her outfit today. She grasped his chin, pecking his lips. "Thank you baby, I love yo outfit today too. You lookin' extra good big dick."

"Mane move." Kaizier laughed when she gripped his penis. "You'on know what the fuck to say outcho stupid ass mouth, horny ass."

"Boy bye. I can touch it if I want to."

"Who said?"

"Me, bitch." She punched him in the arm, "It's mine ain't it?"

Kaizier made a 'yikes' face before shrugging, "Your's and Jani-" before he could get the word out, although he was joking, Alyssa popped him in the mouth. He looked at her, slighlty surprised as he held his face.

"Nah you'on know what the fuck to say out your mouth, nigga. You thought that shit was funny?" Alyssa got in his face. She wrapped her hand around his neck, bringing him closer to her, "You don't hear me talking to yo ass?"

Kaizier bit his lip. "Aight ma," He whispered, "I'm sorry, baby."

"Fuck I thought." Alyssa let his neck go forcefully, rolling her eyes. "And gimme dese too." She snatched them out his hand, turning her back to him. "You ca starve for all I care now."

She just fucking choked me. And I loved that shit. What the fuck?

Kaizier grabbed Alyssa and placed her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and connecting them. He laid his head on her back as he watched Horace and Kd argue over a golf club. Von was too busy being aggrivated as his girlfriend, Tabatha, kept trying to take pictures.

"You nervous, Kai?"

"Not really. I know I'ma flatline dat nigga forreal. Ian trippin. He talk too much shit, ma." Kaizier rolled his eyes at the thought of his opponent, "nigga ain't on shit forreal."

Alyssa smiled, dipping a chip in the cheese before tapping Kaizier's mouth. He opened it and she placed it in his mouth gently, looking each other in the eyes as Kaizier slowly chewed his food.

"I get paid like dat night right afta the fight. What you wanna do first?"

"Paid in cash or it's direct deposit?"

Kaizier smiled. "You know I asked fa all cash, pretty guh."

"Well," Alyssa bit her lip, "I want you to spread all of it on the bed and I want you to lay down ontop of the cash, while I ride your face all over the backend."

He groaned softly, the eye contact causing him to grow nervous as he looked away from her. "We ca do dat."

"Good." She smiled. Alyssa grabbed his chin, her acrylics slightly laying against his chin, the feeling arousing him. "Lets make a movie."

"Anythang you wanna do, ma." He kissed her arm. "Bae?"

"Yes, Kai?"

Kaizier had been contemplating the question for a minute. It wasn't like he was going to go do it now, but it had been on his mind for a little minute. "What would you do if I tatted yo name on me?"

"Umm, try and cut it off yo skin." Alyssa joked, but stopped when she noticed Kaizier look away. He looked embaressed that he even asked the question. "Baby, I was playing. I would probably go get yo name too."

"Really?" He asked.

Alyssa laughed as his face lit up, his eye wide as he smiled brightly. "Mhm. But that doesn't mean go get one. We can talk about it back in BR, okay?"

"Fasho."

"You almost ready, guh?" Kaizier called, in the mirror fixing his outfit. It was going on 6 at night, and he was taking Alyssa on a date night. He just wanted to do something special for her. He changed from the jogging outfit and into something more fit.

"I'm ready." Alyssa walked out, fixing the strap of her dress.

Kaizier looked over at her, and paused in his tracks. Sometimes he truly realizied how beauitful the women was. "I luh yo fuckin' closet, guh."

He grabbed her hand, spinning her around. He slapped her ass before grasping the back of her neck forcefully and placing a sloppy kiss on her lips, disregarding the red lipstick.

"Boy move," She giggled, pushing him back. "You're gonna mess up my makeup."

"Lemme take yo picture, pretty." He held his hand out and Alyssa rolled her eyes, but placed her phone in his hand.

She moved towards the mirror and held onto the wall before posing.

"Fuck, you so pretty." Kaizier smiled as he continued to snap different shots of her. Once he felt like he took enough, he passed her the cellphone and kissed her cheek.

She scrolled through the photos, picking out the ones she liked before posting them on instagram.

pretend her hair is brown with a blonde streak okay? ok.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻 1min

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

❤️💬
liked by 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, and 23,870 others
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻 date night w/ daddy ❤️

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 luv you longtime, till i die.❤️
⤿ 𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 yall make me SICK🤢

𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 pretty.
⤿ 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 its giving fan. get off her shit.

𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 😍😍 bae, lets scissor
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 ima make sho u blocked
by the end of the night🙃

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻.𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST🥰

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.𝟭 he not better den sheyaa
⤿ 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝟮𝟭 lol. yo username🤣
⤿ 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 this nigga made a fake page and now
he on here talkin to himself. that shit sad.🤣🤣
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 🤣 nigga behind his screen crying nardo

𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮 i miss u girly😩😍
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮.𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻 ommmggg DDDDD. text me ASAP!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Kaizier held the door open and allowed Alyssa to walk in before he made his way in behind her. Soft jazz music was able to be heard and he grabbed her hand, leading her up towards the hostest hand.

"Welcome to Ruth Chris, do you have a reservation with us?"

"Gaulden."

The host skimmed down the list, before he smiled. He grabbed two menus, bowing his head. "Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Gaulden."

Kaizier allowed Alyssa to walk first as he still held her hand, walking behind her closely. He had asked for a reserved and private spot. They made their way to the back of the restaurant where the lighting was low, but beauitful.

The host put the menus down gently. "Here you are, you server will be right with you. Enjoy your evening."

"Preciate you." Kaizier responded as he pulled Alyssa's chair out. She sat her purse down gently on the table before sitting down. He pushed her in genlty before sitting down across from her.

"You look pretty, Alyssa." Kaizier stared at her, leaning over and running his fingers through her hair gently before pulling back.

"Thank you, handsome." She smiled, "And thank you for taking me out tonight."

Kaizier smiled. "Fasho. Say, I can't believe my match in 2 days bruh. My mama been blowin' up my fuckin' phone talkin bout she booked her flight and shit. Ion een want ha there forreal."

"Don't even worry about her. Let's just enjoy ourselves, okay? Don't stress yourself out over someone that doesn't even deserve to be a second thought."

They both looked up as their waitress made their way over. She sat the bread down with two plates and some fancy, mini sticks of butter. "Welcome to Ruth Chris. What can I get you two started on tonight?"

"Can I get a glass of your best Chardonnay, please?"

"Was dat?" Kaizier asked, his head tilted as he curiously waited for her to answer.

Alyssa smiled, "It's white wine, bae. You had wine before?"

"Uhn Uhn."

"You can have some of mine. What you want to drink?"

"Uhhh," Kaizier scanned the menu, "Can I get a sweet tea, mane?"

The waitress smiled, "Yes sir. I will be right out with your drinks. Do we need a little time to figure out our meal?"

"Yuh."

"Very well." She bowed and walked away from their table, leaving them alone once more.

"Kaizier, can I ask you something?"

"Anythang." He smiled.

Alyssa bit her lip. "How would you feel about a threesome?"

He was taken-back as he coughed harshly, slapping his chest as his eyes bugged out. "W-What?"

"A threesome. Me, another girl, and you."

Kaizier frowned. "Ion wanna another girl touchin' me."

"That's fine," Alyssa smiled, "How would you feel about watching me and a girl...you know."

The thought popped into Kaizier's mind as he contemplated. He shrugged, "Ion mind. Why?"

"I just wanted to know." Alyssa laughed softly, "Just seeing your thoughts on that, that's all."

"We eva have a threesome, I'm only touchin' you. Ion een want da otha girl lookin' at me too fuckin' much. You and ha can touch but Ian touchin' dat girl." His lip curled up in disgust.

Alyssa laughed once more, seeing the disgusted face Kaizier was making. "Why?"

"Cause," Kaizier started, but he paused, blushing something fierce, "M-My dick only get hard f-fa you." He whispered.

Alyssa bit her lip, staring at him from across the table. Her eyes lowered and her body grew hot. She loved how much Kaizier was only attracted to her. Only wanted her. Damn near wanted to be in her skin.

"I only make you hard, baby?" She whispered softly.

Kaizier jumped softly as he felt her toes trailing up his leg underneath the table. Since a cloth was over the table, nobody would be able to see what she was doing. He continued to look down at his menu, breathing harshly through his nose.

"I asked you a question, Kaizier." Alyssa asserted her dominance, and Kaizier began to submit to her, like he always did when it came to anything sexual.

"Please," Kaizier whispered softly, pretty eyelashes kissing his cheeks as his eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of her foot pushing against his crotch, that was now swelling with blood.

"Please what? Huh?"

Kaizier gulped. He looked up at her slowly, his eyes low. She bit her lip as she felt him grab her foot underneath the table. Kaizier was slighlty embarresed as he rutted his hips against the heel of her foot that was pressing into his erection.

"Fuck," he whispered lowly, eyes closing as he humped her foot, underneath the table, his nails digging into the skin of her foot as he tried to keep his composure. "Fuuck, p-please alyssa."

Alyssa bit her lip but she snatched her foot away, to which Kaizier frowned, looking up at her. His eyes were glazed over.

"Nope." She laughed, "You can't cum this week remember?"

"Man fuck allat. Gimme yo foot."

Kaizier tried to reach for her foot but she already slid them back into her heels and tied the straps.

"No, Kaizier." Alyssa laughed, "Two more days. You can hold out until then."

"Not witchu teasin' me and shit."

Kaizier adjusted his crotch that was still swelled. He looked over the menu, trying to distract himself from the sweet pain between his legs.

"I'm so excited for your birthday." Alyssa grabbed her menu, looking over it as she danced in her seat. "It's gonna be so funnn. And Im gonna get such good pictures."

Kaizier kissed his teeth. "I'm already knowin ima hate yo closet the whole fuckin' trip."

"Sure is."

He rolled his eyes. "Ima start picking out yo' clothes and shit. Have you walkin' around like nun up in dis bitch."

"Fuck no," Alyssa laughed, "Absolutely not. I'm not going for that."

"Yuh, we gon' see."

"How's Alice? You talk to her?"

Kaizier nodded his head. "I talked ta ha earlier. She doin' fine. She ain't remember me the first half of the phone call, but then she did so otha den that she cool. What about you and yo parents?"

"What about them? What you wanna meet them?"

"Yuh." Kaizier smiled, "I wanna thank yo mama fa not gettin' up when yo daddy told ha to."

"Fuck." He groaned in actual pain when she kicked her heel into his leg.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't have said that weird ass shit in the first place."

"Yeen have ta do allat, bruh."

Alyssa waved him off and just in the time, the waitress came back over. She sat the white wine in front of Alyssa and the sweet tea in front of Kaizier.

"Are we ready to order?"

"Just about." Alyssa lied, knowing they were barely looking, "A few more minutes, please?"

"No problem." The waitress smiled and walked away.

Alyssa placed the glass to her lips, taking a sip before pulling back. "Mm, das good. Here baby," She passed it to Kaizier who softly took it. "Sip it, don't drink it." She instructed.

Kaizier looked at the red lipstick stain that was left on the glass. He bit his lip, putting his lips right ontop of the stain before tipping the glass back a bit and taking a sip. He swallowed, passing her back the glass.

"Is ight. I rather just hard liquor."

"I figured," Alyssa took the glass back, sipping on it. She wined the glass around so it could catch a bit of air before taking another sip.

"Whatchu finna eat?" Alyssa asked, looking up from the menu to see Kaizier already looking at her.

He bit his lip, tilting his head to the side. "You."

hiii babies

next chapter is the fight, and im sure that chapter is gonna be LOOOOONG. so prepare yourself and get ready to comment cause if i get a lil bit of comments ima hold my breath and die. this chapter was like a filler or whatever, ion know. i just love them together.

Q and A

- have you been on your first date yet?

- whats your go to when you go out to eat? it cannot be chicken tenders.

- a threesome between kaizier, alyssa, and mystery girl...what yall think?

I LOVE YOU
WICKSWYFE2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
58.1K 1.7K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
97.5K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
43.2K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹