body โœ haikyuu

By bodakbutera

โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž ๐’๐Ž ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹. โž โŸฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the newest staff member of the jap... More

โ†ณห—หห‹ intro หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ ten หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eleven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twelve หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fourteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seventeen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eighteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nineteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixty หŠหŽห—โ†ด

โ†ณห—หห‹ fifteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด

13K 499 59
By bodakbutera

———— SHE COULD SENSE TROUBLE IN HER BONES.

she was correct.

the moment she had started her workout, their loud voices overtook the music in her headphones.

oh christ.

"don't mind us, [y/n]! we're just working out," bokuto called out to her. she raised a brow, shaking her head as she continued to do her warmup. being in the gym with a bunch of guys was nothing new for her, so she knew how to tune them out.

"oh, what're you guys doing here?" iwaizumi came into the training room, seeing all the guys were there.

"we're working out," atsumu said, gesturing to bokuto on the flat bench doing bench presses, him and hinata spotting. iwaizumi spotted a flash of color in his peripheral vision, glancing to see [y/n] warming up on the opposite side.

"i see. well, i'm also working out, so maybe we can all work on your cores today," he smirked.

"oh, no, that's okay iwa! we're just getting in a little session-" hinata started, but iwaizumi cut him off.

"nonsense! it's great that you guys are so dedicated to your physical health, especially now that it's getting closer to the games! come on, everyone. get warmed up! we're doing core," he grinned.

"goddammit, you bastards! now look what you've done," yaku hissed, reluctantly warming up.

"i say we blame kageyama," suna whistled.

"it was literally his idea," komori deadpanned, pointing at komori, who was warming up with ushijima.

"how did no one know this was iwa's workout time?" aran asked. they all began to ponder why no one knew, as if iwa wasn't always working out. "whatever. i just hope it's nothing crazy."

"everyone warmed up?" iwa asked. after a bland chorus of yes', he hit play on the speaker and music began blasting. "we'll start simple. find a partner. time for sit ups!"

[y/n] glanced over at the boys every so often, chuckling quietly to herself whenever they began to struggle with iwaizumi's workouts. she was working on mild core and lower body today, so she knew she wouldn't get in their way. she had just finished barbell hip thrusts when her music stopped and her ringtone started going off. she glanced at her apple watch, accepting the call. "hello?"

"bitch!" the person on the other end yelled, followed by some very intense screaming. [y/n] turned the volume down, rubbing her temple as she tried to calm them down. once they were done, they took a breath and contained themselves. "hi my love, how are you doing?"

"i'm doing alright, considering you just screamed in my ear," she laughed. the familiar facetime ring came through, so she answered and set the phone up, returning to her set up to begin her bulgarian split squats. "okay, what's up, nova? isn't it, like, two am at home?"

"yes, but, i just got the news because i checked my email."

"what news?"

"how dare you forget, you whore!"

"hey, i've got a lot going on!"

"ugh. fine! but, you should probably stop working out for like two seconds."

[y/n] gave her a flat look and set the dumbbells down, directing her full attention to her friend. "yes ma'am, all eyes on you."

"okay, ready?" nova began squirming. [y/n] nodded, and she practically busted at the seams. "i'm joining the us olympics staff!" she screamed. [y/n]'s jaw dropped and she began squealing in excitement, jumping giddily in place as she scrambled to grab the phone.

"what in god's name?" iwa raised a brow, glancing over to see [y/n] on the phone.

"that's the most girly shit i've ever seen her do," atsumu chuckled.

"[y/n], you okay over there?" iwa called out to her. she turned around to see the boys looking slightly concerned, so she made her way over, phone in tow.

"sorry guys, i just got kind of excited. meet my friend, nova! we dormed together at miami," [y/n] turned her phone towards them, the boys greeting nova. "nova just found out she's joining the us olympics staff!"

"oh wow, that's amazing! congratulations!" hinata gushed.

"wow, two talented best friends. you love to see it," suna nodded.

"isn't it a bit late for them to be adding staff?" ushijima asked.

"you could say so. most of the athletes here have their own trainers that they work with separately outside of the national team, so those who work on a team level get hired on later. i'm joining the athletic training staff," nova explained.

"yeah, i actually was planning on going to the us to join their olympics team, but getting this job with the japan team was so much more hands on. it was the better option for me," [y/n] told them.

"at least your schedule worked with it. the reason why i'm okay with coming on this late is because my work schedule wouldn't have cleared up fast enough if i had joined early like [y/n] did," nova added.

"well, that's amazing. congratulations. perhaps we will be seeing you in tokyo soon," bokuto grinned.

"oh, for sure. nothing makes me happier than annoying the shit out of [y/n]," she snickered, [y/n] rolling her eyes as she turned the phone back towards her.

"okay, go to sleep, you asshole," [y/n] shook her head.

"pft, yeah right. i'll try. love you! and bye guys, it was nice to meet you!"

"love you too," [y/n] laughed, looking at the boys when nova had hung up. "how's the workout going?"

"i feel like i'm about to projectile vomit, but other than that, i'm doing great!" hinata gave her a thumbs up.

"aw, it doesn't seem that bad."

"you want to join for a set?" iwa asked. the boys egged her a bit, so she agreed. "perfect! we've saved the best for last."

"i don't like the sounds of that," yaku muttered, wiping sweat off his brow.

"oh no," sakusa quietly said, a new level of concern rising in the others. if sakusa was scared, it was bad.

"hollow hold to jackknife," iwaizumi simply said, a devilish grin when he saw the boys' spirits disintegrate.

"that doesn't sound bad," [y/n] said, but the looks on their faces begged to differ.

"two set of twenty. ready?" iwa said, getting down on the ground with them. "go!"

[y/n] studied the move for a moment before beginning to do it. at first, it was okay. it was similar to boat crunches, so she figured it was easy to do. once she got to rep eighteen of the first set, that's when she started to feel it. this move really worked on the entire core, as well as tested ones balance and tension. she took deep breaths as she finished out the first set, taking a sip of water before moving onto the second.

"holy shit, [y/n], how are you not dying?" aran gasped for air.

"no, i am," her voice was tense. just eleven more to go, she thought to herself.

iwaizumi had finished up his two sets and looked at the others, who were laying limp on the ground. "quitters," he shook his head, turning his attention to [y/n]. "how many more?"

"eight," she replied, and they began cheering her on. she almost gave up on the last two, but pushed through and finished, laying flat on her back as she took breaths. "damn, i need a shot after that," she chuckled.

"your form was really good despite the struggle. very impressive," iwaizumi complimented.

"i didn't realize how hard that was going to be since i focused on legs today, but i guess that's to be expected. that was a good workout, iwa. nice job," she high-fived him.

"you're welcome to join any time."

"yeah, and remind us to not do so outside of our scheduled training time," kageyama said, drinking water as he leaned against the wall.

"go shower and head home, you big babies. i think they said baba shadi is cooking again for you guys."

"oh my god, i cannot wait to stuff my face with khoresh and tahdig," hinata squealed, jumping off the ground and sprinting to take a shower, the others following after.

"they're quite a bunch," [y/n] shook her head.

"yeah, but they're all great," iwaizumi said.

[y/n] smiled softly, nodding her head when she looked at iwaizumi, "yeah, they are."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 9.7K 21
โœงห–*ยฐเฟ you were brought to a volleyball ceremony to congratulate your brother, wakatoshi ushijima. following wakatoshi were the two other aces, who se...
2.6K 71 21
one shots about the characters from haikyuu all characters belong to haruichi furudate stories belong to me ON-GOING started - 3/26/23
801K 21.9K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
195K 5.4K 38
โ€Žืด๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซืด โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€ โœฌ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€โœฌ...