Vaazhka Pogum Dhooram Neeyum...

By the_raangi_rangamma

"You made me feel special since the day I met you. I never knew that being loved by someone will be ecstatic... More

Author's Note❤️
Prologue💛
Cast💘
Introduction🤗
The Ponnu Paakura Moment😘
Author's Note ❤️
Meeting eachother 💗
Meeting eachother 💗 - 2
His suprise💘
Thank you 💓
Important person🤨
Mission- VARUPIKA💗
Alone time💘
Alone time 💘 - 2
Reunion 😜
Night out 🌃
Character aesthetics💛
Shopping 🛍️
Engagement 💍💌
Gifts, Photo shoots and more...💗
Ooruku Porom🎒
Mudhal Mutham💫
Paatu Paadava🎶
Culturals🌌
Possessiveness 😘💗
Diwali!!!💥
Sadhasivam😈
Protest✊
Kidnap ⛓
Gratitude💖
Kidnap ⛓️ -2
You made it special 💜
Interview 🎤
Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌
Love Panlaama? Venaama?
King Of The Hell
New Cover!!
The Businessman

Birthday 🎂

283 30 26
By the_raangi_rangamma

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! Sorry for not updating for nearly half a month. And thank you so much for your 650+ votes and 6.22k reads. And I'm in love with your inline comments... I'm eager to see more. So without any further delay, Let's get into the story!!!

Author's POV

It was already 11:30  PM when Vikram dropped Priya at her house after dinner. Priya stood at her balcony thinking about today's incidents and watching the moon peeking from behind the fluffy clouds after her warm bath. When she was about to go to bed, she heard her mother, Shanti's voice.

"Priya!!! How many times should I tell you not to throw your bag on the sofa? Come! Come down and pick your bag!!!" She yelled from the living room. 

"Maa... I just came back and it's midnight for god's sake!!!!" Priya replied climbing down the stairs only to witness every one of her close ones, i.e., Shanti ma, Thaatha, Varun, Deepika, Gautam and their family, Lakshmi ma, Arunachalam uncle, Aditi and last but not the least Her DCP, Her Vikram. He stood in the centre with a cake in his hand while others sang the Birthday song when the clock struck 12. 

Priya was surprised that everyone was there for her and looked at Vikram who was grinning wide from ear to ear.

"Thank you so much, everyone. But, Vikram I do remember telling you that I don't like celebrating birthdays." Priya said raising her eyebrows at Vikram.

"I do remember and cutting a cake won't come under celebration. It won't hurt to cut this cake right? And we all are damn hungry. So, please do the honours m'lady" Vikram said bowing down gesturing Priya to cut the cake.

"Ok, I don't like keeping anyone hungry so, my dear, please move," She said getting the knife from him and bending down to cut the cake. She fed everyone except Vikram as she thought to tease him a bit.

Priya fed a cake piece to Aditi who was before Vikram and looked at the plate only to realise that it was the last piece. She looked at Vikram and he gave her a 'for me?🥺' look.

Lakshmi ma and Shantima interrupted their moment asking everyone to sleep. Everyone along with disappointed Vikram went to sleep.

______________

Priya woke up at 7 got ready in a light coloured half saree and decorated her loose hair with jasmine.

She came down and saw all the men cooking in the kitchen and all the ladies watching TV leisurely.

She smiled at the role reversal and hugged her grandfather from the back.

"What darling? Why this sudden role reverse?" She asked her old boyfriend.

"Everyone has gathered, right? That's why. You quickly go to the temple with Vikram, Varun, Aditi and Deepika and come. Your breakfast will be ready within that.  Hurry up!!" He said and patted her cheeks to which she nodded her head and grabbed the boys before going to the living room.

All the youngsters hopped in the car with the boys in the front and girls at the back gossiping and bickering about random stuff.

Vikram parked the car and everyone got out of the vehicle.  Vikram and Varun held their darlings' hands and we're admiring them while Aditi stood there third-wheeling.

Aditi's outfit

Deepika's outfit

"I know that you guys don't mind standing here at the entrance like this for the whole day. But, I'm so sorry because I do mind." Aditi said going forward pushing the four aside.

All the five stood before the stone idol praying. When Aditi opened her eyes, both the couples were nowhere to be found.

Vikram caged Priya between him and the wall in a narrow passage.

Priya: Oii!! What are you doing? Adi will be alone there...

Vikram: Let her be... First, give me my cake...

Priya: Umm... Cake? It got over last night right... I'll buy one from the cafe nearby. Okay?

Vikram: You give me one. Right now... Right here!!!

Priya: Where will go for a cake here in the temple? Did you lose your brain?

"Madamji... You know very well what I am talking about. So stop your act." Vikram said bending forward.

Priya: But- But... We are in a temple...

Vikram: I know... That's why I am asking only for a cupcake.

Priya close her eyes when she felt Vikram's soft lips on her cheeks.

Deepika and Varun were in the same state but a similar location.

Aditi was searching for her brothers and sister-in-laws when a person in checkers dashed her.

"Eii.. kattam Potta satta!!" (Hey!! Checkered shirt!!) She calls the guy in front of her.

The guy turned back and said, "What? Do you want to dash again? Will you or I get a horn?"

"Adingu!! Do you think of yourself as Santhosh Subramaniam and me as Haasini? Here!! You dropped your wallet!!"  She said stuffing the wallet in his and the continued her search.

After a few minutes of search, another guy came and approached her.

"Hi!!! I am Surya. I've been seeing you since 2 months... If you don't mind, Vaangalen... naalu vaartha pesikitte oru cup coffee kudikalaam. (If you don't mind, can we go and have a coffee and talk a bit?) He said flashing his most sweet smile.

"I finished the horn scene just now. You're coming here with the next scene or what? You said you want to have coffee right? Come on, we'll go to Commissioner's office and will have coffee with my brothers. Or maybe have a coffee in the nearby cafe with them. They are here only." She said smirking knowing very well that no boy would still be there after knowing about her brothers.

"Okay. I'll wait out. Come with DCP sir and inspector sir. I'll talk to them." Surya said going towards the entrance not before flashing a smile.

Aditi stood there mouth wide open when Priya and Deepika came and shook her a bit.

Deepika: What happened Adi?

Aditi: Nothing... Where are they?

Priya: They said they will wait outside for us.

They all went outside and saw Varun, Vikram and Surya talking happily.

Seeing the girls come, Surya bid goodbye and went away.

Aditi: Who is he? What was he talking about?

Varun: Nothing. Just talking...

*******

Hey milkshakes,

     How are you guys? Are you all safe?

    What do you all think about Surya? Any guesses?

       Ok, I'll close my shutter and will meet you some other time. Byee💕 Take care. Love you.💜

BE SAFE. BE YOU. BE HAPPY.

With love,
~Nila💜🌙

1108 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 55.6K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
338K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
41.5K 4K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...
86.9K 3.9K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...