My 12 overprotective guardian...

بواسطة ilovecodychristian

Skylar falls in love. It's epic she and Xavier dean are head over heels for each other.... That is until some... المزيد

Characters
Meet my fam
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 4

250 4 4
بواسطة ilovecodychristian

Chapter 4

Grey has sorted that out, or well the job grey is moving to has it sorted, apparently they are helping us with the costs and all, which I think is fair as they are the ones making us move.

"Alright, guys, don't run off okay." Grey warns us, especially towards the younger ones and I know he wants us to keep an eye on them.

Entering the airport it's so much bigger than I would have thought. Lining up in a queue and showing our tickets and passports seems to take forever, there's even a slight moment of panic when we can't find one of the boys but it's all good he was just in the bathroom.

Now we are all sat on the hard plastic chairs waiting with other people surrounding us. Well actually I'm not sat on the chairs, I'm sat down on kyles lap. It's much better than a chair.

Leo is sat down on mine and kyles left, jake, grey, jack, mark and mason are sat on my right, Dion, deacon, Ryan, Kai, Greg are sat in front of us.

They are all talking so much not even caring who's looking.

I have one earphone from my phone in my ear and the other is in kyles and is playing random music as I kind of listen to the guys conversation which is uninteresting.

A small crowd of teenagers come over to our section and sit at some seats a few meters away from us and that are facing towards us and are talking amongst themselves.

"Ugh. Sky move over a bit. My legs are going numb." Kyle groans.

I chuckle and slid off and onto his seat as he moves along one.

Ding, dong, "attention passengers waiting to board the one o'clock flight 106 to South Carolina will be delayed for about an hour..." a voice over the intercom says and then repeats it again

I groan slouching in the chair. An extra damn hour!!.

~~~~

Finally after what felt like hours, but was probably just over an hour, our plane has arrived and we are queuing up in order to get on the plane.

Getting onto the plane is an experience, first class makes it more exciting and I'm thankful as we can now have extra room.

I sit by the window, with Kyle and Kai on each side of me, Leo, jack, jake and grey are in front of us, deacon, Dion, mark and mason are behind us and Ryan and Greg are across from us.

Now we're all talking trying to get ready for a five hour flight.

The other seats soon filled up with other passengers and I looked out of the window. Bye-bye home, bye bye mum and dad..

Finally the plane started to take off flying higher and higher up into the sky, the view of the city below was very pretty with the lights turning on as it was now dark.

I sigh quietly, slipping my headphones in as I get ready for this long ass flight.

******** FIVE HOURS LATER**************

Finally we have arrived! God.. I don't think I could last one more minute on that damn plane. It's not the actual flight... no.. it was my loud, embarrassing brothers. They wouldn't stop talking, poking and annoying me.

Now we're in the airport trying to get to the entrance where a car will be waiting for us. I say trying because there were so many people here and all of us were moaning that were hungry and tired.

It is pretty late so I guess they do have a point. We squeeze through the exit and grey leads us towards. A shiny black eight seater jeep. Oh posh.

Apparently all our things will travel to the house in another moving vehicle so we all cram into the large jeeps.

Again us older ones wanted to go together but mark and mason wanted to sit with the little ones.

I find myself getting tired and my head drops onto kyles shoulder who's next to me and my eyes close as I drift off to sleep.

Luckily everyone is feeling the same way so it isn't noisy in here.

*************

Someone pushes me "skyyyyy. Wakey, wakey." Ryan says as he sings to me and shoved my shoulder.

I frown and open my eyes "we're here." Ryan says and I glare at him for waking me up but sit up from Kyle and climb out of the jeep like everyone else has.

"Guys... come on." Grey calls and I look up to see... wow... a massive house. No, not a house, a damn mansion.

"Holy hell.." I say wide eyed as I look past the gates that are in front of us to a red coloured Mansion.

"Oh gosh grey. Seriously we're living here." Mason says.

Grey smiles "yep." He says "go on, go choose your rooms. Oh and the twins can share." He says smiling as he opened the gates.

We push through the opening and start running up the long ass driveway towards the house. It has stairs curving upto the door and loads of windows!!

This is the house

Rushing up the steps to the front door and barge through suddenly stopping. Wow it's even nicer inside. A big staircase to the left and the right going upto the next floor and the living room was on the first floor.

Living room

Backyard

A massive kitchen.

Games room

Kids play room

As the guys are stood there staring I take this to race upstairs first having first pick of the rooms "haha losers I get to choose my room first." I shout as I reach the top and hear them mumble and race up behind me.

It's a long corridor with loads of doors and then another staircase.

I stumble across a room and I instantly love it!

A big queen sized bed in the middle, a balcony with a view over the gates and down the road, a massive walk in closet, an ensuite, heaps of windows, double glass doors, a chandelier, a lounge and chairs.

My bathroom

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

My Seven Brothers بواسطة Samantha

قصص المراهقين

1.3M 29.6K 37
COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Except there's one thing different about he...
2.3M 58.1K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
183K 4.8K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
681K 27.8K 46
Lexi Houston, a sixteen-year-old genius student, lives an uneventful life in California, homeschooled by her mom. All that is about to change as Lexi...