π†π„ππˆπ”π’ , 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀

By VER4LUVS

❝ 𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 ππ”πˆπ‘πŠ, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 π†π„ππˆπ”π’! ❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ an overly sarcastic quirkless... More

00
π‹πŽπ•π„ πˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“
01 | a planned aid
02 | debated
03 | familiar
04 | quirkless
05 | kaminari getting loki'd
06 | bastards
07 | chopping off some d
08 | dreams & goals
09 | a cute girl magnet
10 | to be on top
11 | for the glory
12 | the estimable king
13 | human puzzles
14 | the irony
15 | one punch
16 | clutches of terror
17 | the gate to madness
18 | volatile moods ft. junior
19 | serotonin killers
20 | the war of leagues
22 | going james bond
23 | a glimpse of her future
24 | the beginning of darkness
25 | 3 steps forward, 2 steps back
26 | tinder, fuel, flame
27 | solitary souls
28 | living dead girl
29 | tortured genius
30 | coup de grΓ’ce
31 | grand masquerade
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
32 | black widow
33 | vigilante shit
34 | echoes of yesterday
35 | the guilty's mirage
━━━━ ❝ 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐒! ❞
36 | sweet double you

21 | the lone hero

26.8K 1.5K 1.5K
By VER4LUVS

Y/N FLEW AND DISSAPEARED above the clouds. Assuming that she fled, All for One shifted his attention back to the weakened symbol of peace. "Let's put everything we've got into the last punch, okay?" the villain stepped a distance far from him, "Wounded heroes are always the scariest."

Right after he finished his sentence, a tall metallic technology landed infront of him, separating him from the symbol of peace. All for One looked up and saw several metals of the same kind fell from the sky; each of them sending electricity at him and surrounded him.

The mysterious technology compressed together and its apex bended, creating a metal containment shell that confided All for One. The army of iron suit flew on the ground, assisting the pro heroes on rescuing the injured citizens and heroes.

For a brief moment, no one spoke. Everyone focused on that box of metal, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, the metal containment shell moved, loud thumping echoed from the inside.

Pro heroes and the Iron league immediately evacuated from the combat zone and aided the injured people while the number one pro hero remained on guard as he knew the fight wasn't over yet.

Just as everyone evacuated, the metal confinement exploded and with the ceasing of the smoke, All for One emerged with one of his arm bulging. "I've got to say it was strong, but obviously not strong enough to restrain me."

"It wasn't suppose to restrain you." A voice spoke along with the ground below them shaking when something landed on the ground behind them. All for One turned around and saw a gigantic modular suit with Y/n, who was still in another suit, inside of it.

The master villain merely raised his hand in reply and released an air shockwave towards her. The suit dug it's boots into the ground and maintained her stance despite the wave pushing her back.

Y/n charged forward and the pair smashed their fists into each other, creating a shockwave through the field. In All for One's free hand, he transformed his fingers into black tendrils that have red prominent cracked lines that extended from his fingers and the same black tendrils emerged from other parts of his body that pierced the gigantic iron suit and broke some of its parts.

"Little help here." Y/n said, flying back. Upon her request, a drop pod hovering around the combat zone released the parts that she needed and automatically assembled and replaced the broken parts of her armor.

Y/n launched herself forward towards him as their punches once again collided with each other.

"Look at those marvelous, innovative technology." All for One commented, "Such outstanding intelligence and ingenuity that you have, wasted on wires and metals for people who doesn't even recognize the sacrifice that you make for their sake."

The young genius laughed sarcastically, "And you do?"

"But of course." All for One replied, "You aren't the only genius who has an incredibly high knowledge about science. I might as well say that you aren't the only one who has defied logic to prolong one's existence."

"What do you mean?"

All for One pointed at the arc reactor on the suit which matches the arc reactor implanted on her chest. "Your arc reactor is what keeps you alive. One might as well say your heart. It is also made from an unfinished technology so it has to have some kind of drawbacks. It's either it wouldn't last long or it has some side effects that takes a toll on your well being."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "How do you know that?" she asked, alarmed for only a few people knew about this information.

"I have lived over a century, L/n." he replied, "I would know about such things because that technology is derived from the past and as for knowing that it's your substitute heart, a master villain has his ways."

The young genius scoffed, "Fan behavior."

"Look how desperate you are for peace." All for One chuckled, "To think that a quirkless like you have managed to come this far by merely using your intelligence. A day will come when you'll discover the truth about heroes and uncover the secrets behind this peaceful society that you adore so much."

Y/n halted her movements. "What truth?"

"You'll find it out on your own." All for One replied, "But if there is something that I want you to know, it is that your intelligence will be the cause of your own downfall."

"Thought I should tell you of the dangers of knowing too much." he continued, "Because one day, we'll face again but this time, you are no longer the same person that is standing here before me today."

"Yes," Y/n said, "because when that day comes, I will be far greater than I have ever been before."

Iron woman sent missles and flew along with it towards him. All for One managed to protect himself and caught her iron fist with his right arm. The current armor suit that she was wearing was taller and bulkier than he was but such difference didn't waver his unmatched confidence.

The iron fist that he held began to tranform and trapped his arm inside it. She then flew across the diminished part of the city and dragged him face first on the concrete. All for One responded by enlarging his trapped arm that broke her iron arm and used his quirk to throw her off his back. The villain stood up seemingly unscathed.

"Give me a hand."

On her command, the drop pod released the several armor parts that immediately assembled together to replace the broken arm. Flying, Y/n boosted and launched towards the villain and pounced on him. Pinning him to the ground, her arm transformed into a hydraulic ram and repeatedly punched his almost non existent face.

"Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to s-"

A strong force threw her above the ground. All for One followed and held her on the sky and used his sharp tendrils in an attempt to dissemble her armor. However, he didn't need to use his quirk as the suit of armor disentangle itself from her. The suit opened and started to engulf him in it.

"Jarvis, self destruct Mark XLIV armor."

All for One mixed two of his quirks and punched the young genius down to the ground then proceeded to squirm and restrained the suit that wore itself on him and plunged him down to the ground with a loud explosion that created a massive crater.

But it didn't stop there, the mechanical force and the self destruction of the armor erupted another explosion that thundered across and beyond the city. The pieces of the suit shooted everywhere and the shock wave coursed throughout the field that threatened to obliterate everything on its way.

Cheers instantly rose like firework explosions during a new year's celebration. However, their hopes came crashing down when the villain emerged from the smoke and piles of dirt.

His suit was torn apart and there were bruises and wounds around his body and some of it slowly healed itself. All might watched in pure horror having witnessed the indestructibility and power of his long time archenemy. But the symbol of peace could tell that he was weakened as his body was still recovering in the first place.

"That was most certainly annoying." All for One said, looking down at his torn suit with his own blood staining on it. "Now that I did what has to be done. Let us proceed shall we."

A loud ringing buzzed annoyingly inside of Y/n's ear that blocked her from hearing the calls of her AI. Her vision was blurred and she felt hazzy. The only thing that she could feel was the throbbing pressure on her head and the urge to vomit.

The young genius felt the exhaustion crashed down to her body, she could no longer feel her feet but all of the pain went unnoticed as she was already losing conciousness. Jarvis noticed her unresponsiveness and took it upon himself and brought her towards the medics where she was immediately treated by the emergency medical specialists.

Everyone celebrated as the master villain was finally taken down by the symbol of peace. Roars of jeering laughter filled the entire city, if not, the entire country as the long time villain was now taken into prison.

Unbeknownst to them, All for One had a massive plan in mind. He knew he had already got his plan in motion as he had planted the seed of doubt and curiosity in the young genius' mind towards the hidden truth about the hero society.

All for One believed that Y/n could be the key to open the gates towards the destruction of hero society. He would just have to be patient until she makes a move that would surely disrupt the 'peace' that they, heroes, maintained to protect.

The very next day, Y/n remained unconscious and was admitted to a hospital for recovery where she would be staying for a couple of weeks as she had no legal gaurdian to take care of her at home. Meanwhile, her Iron League were lead back by Jarvis to I-Island for repair and multiplication.

Due to her bravery and courage, Iron woman accumulated her fame globally. Her Iron League also gained recognition and fame. As a matter of course, fame is unequivocally two sides of a coin.

Somewhere, a group of high official people held a meeting about the current situation and how the battle have affected society, most especially the resignation of the symbol of peace.

"Did we tip our hand? Are we second guessing ourselves and getting caught up on the negatives here? Not sure." A man of high importance said, "What can we say for certain is this we have to capture them."

"As the police," he said, firmly. "We have to prove that we can do more than just simply taking in the villains that the heroes defeat."

"We need to make some changes." he held a folder and presented a picture, "We can start with her."

Each of the people shifted on their seats uncomfortably as they looked with skepticism at the picture of the young genius wearing a suit and smiling proudly at the media that surrounded her.

"The young kid?" the short man seated beside him broke the thin silence in the room, "What about her?"

"Y/n L/n here owns a multinational industrial company and one of the largest tech conglomerate company globally." the head police replied, "In addition to that, she clearly has a big influence in society that has recently increased."

"By taking her under us, we would be able to make a better movement." he continued, "I must admit that we should be ashamed that this young kid owns an army of... high technological robots that have contributed more to the recent battle than we did."

"Whatever the case all of it leads to her; she who is currently one of the most powerful and influential women globally." The tone of his voice and facial expression expressed so much firmness and certainty that they didn't dare question his judgement.

"So like... we're basically going to use this kid for her power?" one of them asked reluctantly.

Another man cleared his throat before speaking, "This kid has a mind of her own. I doubt she'll accept if we offer her to collaborate with us."

"I agree." another proclaimed, "What if we just buy the army of armors? Wouldn't that be more sufficient?"

"The term 'use' is excessive and misleading. We are driven by government policies. There's an apparent dichotomy between hero policies and government policies. If she were on our side she'd lean on more on the governmental side." The main chief sighed and rubbed his temples. "Additionally, we don't have that kind of money. And besides, her company doesn't sell that kind of weaponry."

"Hypothetically, if she's under us, what difference would it make if she's an aspiring pro hero?"

"The difference is that her movements would be under our influence. That's already obvious you fool."

"And as for recruiting her?"

"Miss president," the man pointed at the head of the Public Safety commission president, "And I have already discussed about this and she has previously offered Miss L/n to be under the training of HPSC to which she states that she'd be considering it which is understandable in her part to avoid being in a precarious position."

"And if she refuses?"

"I don't think, thinking such would be necessary." replied the man, "With the recent affairs and UA's failure of ensuring her safety. I think she'll hold off the offer until she would be sure to accept it."

Silence instantly filled the room, the words hung heavily in the air. As there seems to be no objection to the decision, they proceeded into other terms with patience for Y/n's acceptance.

As for the young genius, she woke up with the afternoon sun seeping through the windows of her hospital room. Y/n was later on checked by doctors and questioned by police but it seemed to be barren as she seemed to be confused and had memory problems.

Y/n was later on sent to her tower which she persistently requested to stay for her full recovery. The doctors approved seeing that she proved her capability of being able to move around without complications.

Instead of sleeping and resting just as the doctors have instructed, the young genius stayed at her work shop late at night. Finding herself unable to sleep and uncomfortable by the eerie silence.

Y/n sat on the floor while consuming the fruits that was gifted to her by Kota that came with a letter containing scolds, thanks, and appreciation. She waited patiently as her AI loaded the repairing of her suit of armor.

The young genius saw her phone ringing with continuous notifications, most of which are expression of the public's appreciation towards her in social media while some were messages from various people of all which she had chose to ignore.

The following days weren't as spectacular as anyone would imagine her state would be. With the puissant notorious villain being detained in jail and her participating in his captivity, one would think her life would be much more blissful but it was actually the contrary.

Y/n had disturbing nightmares and frequent unwanted flashbacks that restrained her from having a peaceful rest which didn't help with her concussion. She would spend her time mostly locked up in her workplace and building or creating anything that she could.

The young genius had ignored the people, it didn't matter who they were, that contacted her unless it was work related. The only face to face interaction that she had was when the former number one pro hero had visited her.

Aizawa also came with him but Y/n had only allowed the symbol of peace to enter much to their confusion but, nonetheless, the homeroom teacher obliged and stayed behind.

All might awed at having a small peek at her company's main tower; it being bigger than his own hero company. Entering to where she was residing in, All might was greeted by the shattering of glass. The retired pro hero panicked before he saw the young genius playing with her suit.

The talk was abrupt and awkward. Y/n payed little attention and kept her gaze on everywhere but him. All might expressed his gratitude and gave his apologies for reasons Y/n didn't know as she had trouble concentrating on what he was saying.

Their talk ended shortly and sharply. All might left the building with an uneasy feeling in his heart with a tinge of guilt. Arriving on the ground floor, Aizawa noticed the odd look on his face and All might told him the information that he had just found out.

Turns out, All might wasn't the only one who had an unexpected news to deliver to others.

The class 1-A stood infront of their new dormitory filled with excitement. Some of them noticed the absence of the young genius but brushed it off as it was understandable for they assumed that she was still recovering.

Their homeroom teacher gave them instructions and some of the most calculating students in the class couldn't help but noticed the odd movements of his jaw as if he wanted to say something but hesitated.

"These are your room assignments." Aizawa pointed at the layout, "The luggage you sent earlier should already be in your rooms. Today's set aside for settling in. We'll talk about what comes next tomorrow."

"Yes, sensei!"

The class clustered around the layout in search of their own rooms. "Eh?" Tsuyu croaked. Some of the girls noticed her confused expression. "What is it, Tsu?" asked Hagakure.

"We're missing one person here." she said, as the girls once again looked at the layout and counted the number of students. The others immediately noticed and turned to their homeroom teacher.

"Aizawa sensei, why isn't Y/n part of the list?" asked Uraraka.

"Did her parents refused the offer for her to reside here?" asked Momo.

The class expectantly looked at their homeroom teacher who released a heavy sigh as if he had held it for some quite time now.

"That is a matter that I would also have to announce to everyone," he said and with a gruff voice he continued, "L/n has dropped out of UA."

The young genius noticed the nonstop vibrations on her phone. Not even bothering to check the notifications, Y/n pressed the power off button and her gaze drew back towards the woman infront of her who was signing the papers.

Turquoise eyes squinted as wrinkles formed on the sides of her eyes as the president of HPSC smiled delightedly. "I am extremely ecstatic that you have accepted our offer, Miss L/n."

Y/n forced a small smile and nodded her head in reply as the president skimmed through to the contracts. The young genius didn't reply because she knew she had no other choice.

After countless days and nights, her mind was in total chaos. Y/n could no longer bear to stay with others with villains tailing behind her. Her sole purpose in UA was to be a hero and yet, ironically, she was only bringing more danger to others.

Y/n had noticed that the fire of passion inside of her seemed to be quenched, leaving merely embers that flared in the endless unfathomable void inside her that dispersed throughout her body which crawled its way into her soul.

The young genius' mind was filled with questions that she didn't have an answer to and such thoughts disturbed her to an extent that she needed something - anything - to distract her.

Her distressing thoughts even got to the point where she questioned the purpose of her existence. If not being a hero, she didn't know what else she wanted as she already had too much of what others would dream to have.

Y/n had in mind that being a hero was the only thing that could fill her purpose in life and she would continue to strive for peace until her very last breath. And the only way that she could do so without harming others was to join the Hero Public Safety commission.

"Your training sessions would be separated accordingly as we see fit." the president began, adjusting her glasses and examined the schedule had already arranged for her. "For instance, you'd have mental or psychological training and then physical training after."

The president handed over her schedule and read her schedule. Y/n was stunned when she saw the unexpected oddity of her overall training schedule, from the time to her trainings.

Y/n noted that her training contained acrobatics, marksmanship, weapon training, and many other uncanny trainings that hones her skills and abilities in odd areas whether be it psychologically or physically.

In addition to that, she also has a training session during the night which she didn't complain about as she recently has difficulty in sleeping so why not put her time to productive use.

"Your first training will start in an hour." the president informed, eyeing her wrist watch. "I hope you understand the immediate training, Miss L/n. We want you to adapt and develop the skills that you need as soon as possible. For we desperately need you for this particular problem that we're dealing and we're having difficulty with it."

"It is an issue that we've been dealing for years and you are our only hope into solving this problem." she informed, "This will be your first mission."

"You seem very desperate." said Y/n, rasing a brow. "What's this mission, if you don't mind me asking? I figured maybe it could motivate me in training."

The president leaned on her chair and released a long exasperated sigh. "Very well. I don't see why not."

"We want you to gather information, by means infiltrating, on this criminal organization that we've been tracking for years." she said, taking out a file on her drawer and presented a picture.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened and her eyebrows furrowed as she held the picture with a person that she had once interacted with.

The president cleared her throat and began, "This is one of the many yakuza groups that ran the criminal world in Japan for years. They've been banished to the shadows when All might rose but they're group was recently found active."

"They're called Shie Hassaikai that is currently led by a man named Kai Chisaki."

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

i. i know some of y'all don't read
everything thoroughly so you obviously
missed some important details that tells
important information.

so if it didn't clicked to you yet, mc has
undetected and undiagnosed ptsd which
will obviously affect her.

ii. before y'all attack mc, keep in mind that
she's still mourning and with ptsd. obviously,
and realistically, her judgement would
be clouded.

also she doesn't know about their dark
secrets. so don't come for her.

Thank you so much for reading my book!
Stay safe and hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 943 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
84.6K 2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
21.6K 971 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
23.3K 503 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...