dress, harry lewis/w2s

By timmysgirlfren

βπ–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝗂 π–½π—ˆπ—‡π— 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.❞ faye kingston had always dreamed... More

ᴅʀᴇss
α΄„α΄€sα΄›
⁰¹
⁰²
⁰³
⁰⁴
⁰⁡
⁰⁢
⁰⁷
⁰⁹
¹⁰
ΒΉΒΉ
ΒΉΒ²
ΒΉΒ³
¹⁴
¹⁡
¹⁢
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
Β²ΒΉ
Β²Β²
Β²Β³

⁰⁸

3.1K 62 164
By timmysgirlfren

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
EIGHT.
❝𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

my deepest apologies for this one..
━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

I had always dreamed of a moment like this.

The rushed kiss that would take my breath away. Literally.

I had never got to experience something like this ever before. Maybe it's because of the thoughts of harry harbouring in my head, or the feeling I can't ever shake when I see him. But this feels....... Different.

The serotonin washing over me as our lips touch is unlike anything ive ever felt before. I don't know if it's because of the build up-all of the tension that I knew would break at some point, but this kiss is the most meaningful kiss ive ever experienced.

Holding the side of his neck, I pull him in closer as we bask in this feeling of utter paradise. Its a perfect rhythm, our mouths fitting perfectly like the puzzle piece ive been missing. My airways force me to breath through my nose, his hands never falling from my jaw. We stay attached like we're one, in our very first kiss together.

I pull myself back, having to rip his hands away from me. His heavy eyes open as if the feeling of me gone from his touch was enough to take all of his energy away. Reaching out to hold my face again, his eyes frantically dart back and forth between my two pupils like he was concerned he has done something wrong.

"You really are perfect" His voice is low as he brushes the fallen hair on my face behind my ear. Although is seems as if the music has gotten louder, his voice is the only thing I can hear ringing in my ears.

"You're not too bad yourself" I say sarcastically in a whisper, the warm feeling of his lips pecking mine again.

"Id stand here and kiss you all night but——im scared we might end up being sick on eachother" He sniggers, lifting up his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder tightly.

"Should probably go home"

"Let's go home then"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I awoke to the sound of birds outside the window, their incessant chirping adding onto my blistering headache. Daylight seeping into the room, burning my eyes and blanketing my body. Wiping my eyes aggresively, I quickly understand my surroundings. I'm laying in my own bed, thanking the lord that I actually made it back here last night.

Last night.

My memory gives me not help in trying to figure out what happened, all I can remember is drinking my little hearts content. Which is definitely the reason I can't remember.

The first thing I see is the contents of my bag scattered across the floor below me, my money, all the makeup shoved in there, my phone and the pack of mints that are most likely out of date. A quick visual sparks in my brain, the image of my body toppling over on the ground as I attempted to make it to bed. The bag falling from my arm and dropping to the floor. I remember how little I cared, laughing like a little girl as harry tried to help me back on my feet.

Harry. Harry Harry.

He helped me home.

Rubbing my eyes again, I sit up and realise two things. One, my whole body is aching. And two, harry is lying on the cold floor with nothing to keep him warm.

I squint my eyes, trying to figure out if it's just a figment of my imagination or if he's actually laying there unconscious. Hes curled into himself, face smothering into the ground below him.

How the fuck did we get here?

Trying to pick myself off of the bed, I place both of my feet on the floor. Regretting it instantly as I fell flat on the floor, a loud bang erupting in the room. The material of a large graphic t-shirt covering my body.

How the fuck am I wearing something different?

"Fuck——ouch" I whisper shout, groaning at the impact but not wanting to wake the boy up. Unfortunately for me, his body starts to stir, turning around until we're lying face to face.

Face to face.

His eyes flutter open, the blue colour I'm so familiar with softly looking at me. It takes him a moment, a second to register where he is exactly. I gather myself and find my way back to my bed, sitting up and looking his direction.

"Morning" I smile, playing with the duvet I'm sitting on top of. The room is cold, but for some reason it feels cosy. I feel warm.

"Hi." He replies quietly, still in the midst of waking himself up.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Don't think I'd call that sleep to be fair" He sniggers, finally forming a full sentence.

"I can't remember shit." I fall back, groaning as I get the feeling I should remember. I want to remember.

"Yeah——yeah no, me either" his words are quiet, something I can't put my finger on.

"I feel like walking death" my eyes are focused solely on the ceiling above, trying to push my brain to figure out the events of last night.

Feeling the bed shift beside me, Harry's arm brushes right against mine. Both of us blankly looking up.

"Why'd you sleep on the floor" I snort, turning just my head to look at him. He turns too, smiling ear to ear.

"Didn't want to disturb——you sleep in the middle of the bed y'know?"

"Well when I'm the only person sleeping in the bed then I may aswell make use out of the full thing" I raise my eyebrows at him, slowly turning my whole body to face his.

"Can you remember any single thing? Like just anything that happened?" He asks me, my suspicion kicking in.

Does he remember?

"I remember drinking before we got there....i drank a lot actually——" I smile, trying to go back over everything step by step.

"—I can remember dancing.....at one point I went to the bathroom but——after that it's just a massive blur..." I look at the expression on his face, it telling me that something is up.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask seriously. There's something not right.

"Uhh——no. I can only remember the amount of times I kept going back up to the bar" he covers up. I can tell there's something he isn't telling me, but I won't push it.

"You want some breakfast?" I sit myself up, no longer liking the feeling in my stomach right now.

"Yeah, why not"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How on earth did we get back to mine if both of us were hammered?" I ask him through bites of a bowl of fruit. My confusion really fucking with my mind right now.

"Must've walked——at least we never got locked out like last time" he grins, picking a strawberry out of my bowl when he's got a full one in front of him. I swat his hand, attempting to take something out of his for revenge.

"Thank god I didn't loose my bag"

"If you didn't have you keys I would've ditched you and went home myself" he retorts, making me kick his leg from the stool.

"You're a real charmer——harry lewis" I use his full name, knowing that it'll piss him off.

"Don't call me that" I walk away from the stools, standing on the opposite side of the kitchen island, taunting him even more.

"What? It's your name, Harry lewis." I tease looking at the boy as he gives me a blank expression "Harry lewis, Harry lewi——" My game is cut short by harry standing from his seat and coming around to try and grab me. I make it away from his grasp, shrieking as I run around to where he just was a second ago.

"For someone who plays football youre not very fast——" I place my both hands on the island leaning as far forward as I can.

"And for somebody who thinks she's hilarious, your sense of humour is really shit" he copies my movement, smirking at me.

"You've already used that one before–—I win this game."

I win.

The game.

Before I even have time to think of what i just remembered, Harry's body is coming into contact with mine. Pulling my into him and spinning us both around.

"Put me fucking down–—harry!" I attempt to kick him, wiggling myself to release me from his grip. But of course he's too strong.

"I'll let go of you once you apologize"

"Well I guess you'll be holding onto me all day because im not gonna fucking apologize!!" I shout at him, shaking myself out from him.

"Fine by me" Both of his arms are wrapped around my torso tightly, his face in the crook of my neck. I continue to struggle, ending up with my body turned to face his front, his arms never letting go of me.

"Hello" he cheesily grins.

"Let. Go." I warn him, bringing my arms to the sides of his face.

"Or what?" His words give me an idea, one of which sparks a fire inside of me.

I pull his face down to mine slowly, feeling the grip he has on my waist loosen a little. With my hands now around the back of his neck, he leans in closer to me. Unaware of what I'm actually about to do. As his hands leave my body and find their way to my cheeks, I check for the moment be closes his eyes. Knowing this is my escape.

This is what he deserves.

I swerve my face from his, pulling off to the side and leaving him stood in the middle of the hall shocked. Walking off innocently, I pick up the bowls and place them in the sink, grinning sadistically to myself.

"That's just mean" he announces, my whole body turns around as I casually  stand there with nothing but smugness wrote across my face.

"I told you to let go" he rolls his eyes at my statement, that pink blush ive grown used to on his face.

The sound of a phone ringing makes me stand in confusion. Its coming from upstairs, meaning it's most likely mine.

"Be back in a sec." I smile, leaving the room and running up the steps to catch it before it rings out. It's still where I left it, fallen on the floor with the rest of my things.

Picking it up, I see the contact name and beam with excitement, answering it without another thought.

"Hello?!" I cheer, my stomach bubbling as I can hear movement on the other end.

"I've phoned you 4 times now—–what took you so fucking long??!" My sister, Kat shouts. Her voice bringing me instant comfort.

"I was asleep sorry—–you don't know how nice it is to hear your voice" I beging to pick up the stuff on the floor, placing it neatly on my dressing table.

"You sound hungover—–long night?" The teasing tone in her voice doesn't go undetected, her usual 'older sister' self wanting to know every aspect of my life.

"Just some friendly fun at a club—–hows Scotland?" I ask her. The last time we spoke over the phone was around a year ago. She was moving to Scotland with her boyfriend Luke, who asked her to move in with him down in Glasgow. They had been together for 2 years, working at the same university and ultimately falling in love.

I was always a little weary of him, especially at the beginning. It was just after my whole situation. So the thought of a new man being in the life of the girl I love more than anybody, scared me. But I learned to get over that, Luke was a good guy. And my sister loves him.

"Its amazing honestly—Im so glad I moved down here it's so..... Different from Manchester."

"Can't wait to come over and visit soon. How's Luke doing anyways?"

"He's doing great—waits he's in the kitchen....It's Faye!!! Say hi!" She shouts, soon after the thick Glaswegian accent is shouting hello to me.

We talk for a little bit about all of the stuff she's being doing while being a professor at Glasgow Uni, aswell as the news of them trying to buy an actual house instead of the flat their currently living in.

"Don't get me wrong it's lovely—but we're both wanting more y'know? I think we want to start thinking of bigger things and buying a proper home for us is the next step" She tells me, my seat on the windowsill hurting my back slightly.

"How's London treating you then, huh?"

"Its...... Different. But in a good way—in a good way, yeah. It took a while to adjust to but I'm happy now. Got the house i always wanted so that's all that matters really" I tell her sincerely, not having a problem talking about how I feel with my older sister.

"Well.....I've got some news for you" her tone switches and it's as if I can see her little smile on her face through the screen.

"You're scaring me—what type of news?" Im standing up now, holding the phone in-between my shoulder and ear.

"You're gonna have to get your arse down to Scotland soon because..... we'rekindagettingmarried" She rushes out, all of her words joining into one.

"You're what?!" I shout, not knowing if im just hearing things.

"We're getting married. In December. Surprise!!!!!" She shouts, my jaw drops dramatically, not knowing how else to react. Jumping around my room like a kid on Christmas, I start screeching back.

My big sister is getting married.

"Even better news—i want you to be my maid of honour." My heart hammers in my chest, the overwhelming feeling of joy taking over.

"Kat, your kidding—theres no way" I can feel myself starting to get choked up, not even noticing how im holding my chest with my hand.

"We haven't told mum yet—were gonna surprise her by driving down to visit tomorrow—but I want you being right by my side throughout it. Just like you have been my whole life"

"Did you say December?—thats only two months away!!"

"We don't want a big one—just something small with both of our close families..... and so we can get so drunk without caring about embarrassing ourselves infront of people we barely know." She giggles and I pace back and forth in the room.

"I want you to bring a date—you got a boyfriend yet?" She questions me, making my heart stop completely.

A little lie won't hurt, right?

"Yeah I do actually—yeah ive got a boyfriend, surprise?!" My last words come out as more of a question rather than a statement.

"Faye!!! And you never even thought about telling me?? Who is he? What's he like? You'll bring him to the wedding right?"

"Right okay you—calm down. I'll tell you everything. Just not now..... I'm dying of a hangover" I laugh breathlessly, knowing I won't be able to come up with a lie this fast. I need some time.

"Is that who you were with at the club last night then..... Kissing him in the toilets or whatever you weirdos do?"

Her words hit me like a truck. Everything coming back in flashes.

Cal and me are further apart now but still close enough for the boy to put the pieces together that we're dancing with one another in the first place.

A divergence of emotion stabs at my heart. Perhaps its the alcohol or the atmosphere, but in the moment, i feel like im on top of the world. weightless; intense, a wonderful euphoria numbing any negative thought id ever had.

With his eyes tearing into mine, the feeling of the room around me stops spinning. As if somebody has hit the pause button, only him and I being the only moving figures in the sea of people.

"Look Faye—i just..... Fuck-how do I say this?" He questions himself, wracking his mind for an answer.

"I have a lot to say but I can't really get the words out right now—im a bit drunk" He smiles, laughing lightly.

My sentence is cut short by Harry pressing his lips to my own. The events of tonight replay in my mind as im pushed further into him by his hands gripping into me. His hands find their way to my jaw, and as if we couldn't get close enough as it is, he's pulling me further into him. Not registering whats happening yet, I don't know how to react. The passion sparked within me appears as I kiss him back,hands finding his tousled hair. 

That's what happened.

We fucking kissed.

"Faye? You alright there hun?" Kat's voice makes me pause all of movement, making me realise that I'm still on the phone with her.

"Hi, yeah I'm good. Just a little dizzy" i half lie, not feeling dizzy from the hangover but for other obvious reasons.

"Go lie down, yeah? Take it easy for a few days. Promise your gonna bring this boyfriend of yours with you?" She asks me, clearly excited that her little sister finally has somebody.

God, I wish I did.

"I'll bring this boyfriend with me, promise" I mask the lie, itching to just hang up.

"Okay, love you. See you soon"

"Love you too" hanging up the phone faster than anything, I drop my phone on the bed, practically running back down to the kitchen where harry once was.

"Hey.... Sorry I took so long, my sister phoned me and I got carried away with talking to her so im sorry about that but we need to talk because I just remembered something and I think I'm gonna combust if I don't get this off my ches—"

Nobody is here.

With confusion written all over my face, I walk around the whole bottom level of my house, searching for the blond boys whereabouts.

Nothing.

He left?

Walking back upstairs, I grab my phone. Looking for any indication of where he went.

No texts either.

Not having a clue what has happened, I click his contact, messaging him quickly before waiting for his response.

It took 10 whole minutes before he answered me back, and although I was relieved he's alright and not dead, the text doesn't sound like my Harry.

━━━━━━━━

   awkward alcoholic man 🍾
  im fine. something came up.

「 ★ 」

I turn the phone off, not bothering to respond from the guilt forming out of nowhere.

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━

lol.

the needddd to add in scotland just because mentioning Glasgow gives me a little bit of happiness :)

i enjoy being a bitch and creating unnecessary angst.

also idk if the timeline makes sense?!?!? but they met and became friends in august. its now october (close to halloween) and kat is getting married before christmas :)

should definitely be studying rn but instead im writing a wroetoshaw fanfic.

what has my life become....

BYEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.8K 53
Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was crumbling at the seams and felt like a cons...
149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...
21.8K 664 44
after meeting Harry for the first time Paige knew that her life will change forever, for better or for worse. After being introduced to Simon his fe...
957K 22.6K 107
Disclaimer: I am not proud of this book as I did write it in 2015. It's a very twisted book but some enjoy this book so please read at own risks War...