๐Ž๐”๐“๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†

By WICKSWHORE

"๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—‰. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐—ˆ ๐– ๐—…๐—’๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

20

21.4K 951 1K
By WICKSWHORE

6:32 PM -
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

"Aight, get ready, I'm on my way." Alyssa whispered into the phone before hanging up. She looked down at Kaizier who was sleeping peacefully, his head snuggled into her neck and his arms wrapped around her waist.

She began to sneakily lift his arm from her stomach, biting her lip nervously and sliding from out of the bed. She didn't want to wake him up.

"Baby, don't go," Kaizier whispered softly, eyes fluttering open. "Where you goin ma ma?"

Alyssa smiled, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "I have an appointment, Kaizier. I'll be back later okay? Probably at like 11:00 or something.

"11?!" Kaizier quickly sat up. His hair was mushed against his head on the side he was sleeping on. He adorably rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Alyssa bruh, where the fuck are you going?"

"Kaizier." Alyssa straight faced him, getting out of the bed.

Kaizier watched her, smiling at the sight of her. Her natural hair was curly and in a bun. She was of course naked, but Kaizier just liked her to sleep like that. So she did. Her subtle breasts softly bounced and he bit his lip looking at her cellulite on her thighs and her ass.

"Ion want you ta go." Kaizier huffed, flopping back onto the bed.

"Well I am!" Alyssa yelled from the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. About ten minutes later, she came from out the bathroom.

He watched as she made her way towards her suitcase. She grabbed a black tee-shirt and PrettyLittleThing sweatpants before grabbing her chanel slides and slipping them on.

"Why yeen puttin on no bra and panties, bruh?" Kaizier mugged her, "What nigga you goin' ta fuck?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes, grabbing her bonnet. She took her hair out the bun before throwing her bonnet on top. She grabbed her purse and then made her way over to Kaizier. She gripped his chin, leaning down and connecting their lips.

They exchanged a loving kiss before she pulled back, pecking his lips once more. "If you would hurry up and give it up, I wouldn't have to go fuck other niggas." She teased.

"Yeen dumb." Kaizier turned over on his stomach, closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep. "You gotcha key, bae?"

"Mhm. I'll be back." Alyssa called as she walked out the room. She closed the door, seeing Tabatha and India already standing there, bored looks on their faces.

"My fault, yall."

Tabatha smacked her lips. "Girl, come the fuck on. What the fuck was y'all doing? Exchanging vowels?"

"Girl shut up." Alyssa laughed as they made their way into the elevator, the doors closing as she texted Tae to let him know she was on the way.

FIVE HOURS LATER Alyssa, Tabatha, and India were done with their hair and now, along with Tae, they were walking into a Buffalo Wild Wings.

"How many?" The hostess asked as they walked up to the stands.

"Four."

The hostess pulled out the appropriate amount of menu's before turning on her heel. "Y'all can follow me."

They all followed the host and walked around the loud, busy atmosphere of the restaurant. They stopped at a booth that was raised a bit high and the hostess put the menus down.

"You're waiter's name is Tanisha, and she'll be right with you in a moment. Enjoy."

The said their thank you's and India slid into the booth first, Alyssa sitting beside her. On the opposite side, Tae and Tabatha slid in, Tae touching all over Tabatha. They had that flirtatious friend type of thing, but Alyssa knew if Von saw, he would have a fit.

"Thank you so much, Tae. I know it was really last minute, but I gotta step." Alyssa laughed, picking up the menu.

"Girl," Tae waved her off, "You good. I'm more mad that you ain't tell me about him. I thought it was DTN miss ma'am. And you too," he flicked dream on her forehead.

Tabatha rolled her eyes. "He changed my mind."

The table laughed softly.

"He really came out of nowhere forreal, Tae. Kaizier younger den me so I wasn't really taking him serious, but I'm glad I did." Alyssa sighed, "I miss my man."

"Man?" India raised her eyebrow. "You mean your boy?"

"India you wrong."

Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Girl shut up. Ain't nothing little boy about him."

"Oop." Tae covered his mouth, "Y'all fucked?"

India laughed loudly. "Go ahead auntie. Answer the question."

"No they ain't fuck cause he a pussy virigin." Dream answered, not even paying the girls attention as she scanned her eyes over the menu. "Now should I get a bahama mama or a sex on the beach?"

Alyssa frowned and rocked the table, making it hit Tabatha in the gut, who looked up with her face srunched up. "What you do that for, ugly?"

"Oop. This bitch is shakin' tha table" Tae instigated.

"Becauseeee," Alyssa frowned, "Stop telling people thattt. That's our business."

"Hello pretty girls," Their waitress came up. She looked at Tae, "And guys."

The table laughed softly.

"Can I start you off with any drinks?"

"Umm yes, I want a Bahama Mama, extra shots of Vodka please." Tabatha pulled out her ID and the waitress looked at it before writing it down.

"Okay."

Tae raised his hand and she turned to him. "I want a Malibu Sunset, please. Extra cherries if you can."

"Sure, and do you want to add lemonade or some passion fruit? Or you wanna stick with the regular thing?"

"Umm," Tae tapped his lips together before shrugging, "You can add some passion fruit. Have you had it? Is it good?"

Tanisha nodded. "Adding the passion fruit is better than the lemonade. You're gonna love it, boo."

"Can I get Long Island Ice Tea?" India asked.

"Sure-""Girl you ain't 21." Dream laughed and everyone looked at her, a mug on their face.

"Oh, we was finessin?" Tabatha whispered with a 'yikes' face. "My fault. She's not 21 cause she's 22. Yeah."

"How old are you?" Tanisha asked, tilting her head.

India rolled her eyes. "19."

"Well don't tell anyone cause I can loose my job," Tanisha smiled, "Plus you don't look 19. So, Long Island Ice Tea, correct?"

"Girl you want a big tip so baddd. Yes please."

Lastly, it was Alyssa's turn, and she bit her lip, looking over the menu. "Umm, can you recommend me something fruity and sweet, please?"

"Sure. So, we can do a strawberry daiquiri. It's a beach-side drink. It tastes like fruit punch almost, and it's made with rum, simple syrup, and strawberries." Tanisha said, reaching over and pointing to it with her pen.

"Or," She pointed to another drink, "We can do a hurricane which is rum and passionfruit. Then over here," She pointed to something else, "You can get my favorite. Have you traveled to like a paradise getaway? Like the bahamas or something?"

"No," Alyssa shook her head, smiling.

Tanisha pulled back, putting her hair behind her ear. "Well, I think you should get the PainKiller. It's a frozen drink, blended like a slushie, but it's pretty thick. Rum, which can we do a double shot if you want, with orange and pineapple juice and a pineapple slice ontop."

"This bitch is so indesisive," Tabatha laughed, and Tae agreed, scrolling on his phone.

"Okay," Alyssa glared at them before looking back at Tanisha, "I want the Pain-Killer please."

"Perfect." Tanisha wrote it down before looking back up, "Alright, can I put you guys some appetiziers in while you wait?"

"Cheese sticks, please." India reported.

"Yeah, and chips and spinach dip." Tabatha added, "Can you guys add cheese ontop too?"

"Sure, it comes with cheese, so you want extra cheese, corret?"

Tanisha wrote it down once Tabatha nodded her head. "Anything else?"

"Ouu, fried pickles please. It comes with the ranch right?"

"Yes," Tanisha replied to Tae.

"Then yeah, lemme get that."

"Okay! I'll be back with your drinks and I'm putting in your starters right now." She dug in her appron, putting eight straws onto the table before walking away.

Alyssa was about to start speaking when her phone began to ring. She looked at it, seeing that it was Kaizier.

"Hello?" She answered the facetime call, biting her lip to see him staring into the phone. He was still laying down in the bed.

She made a yikes face into the camera.

"You mad ain't it?" She asked softly.

"Fasho."

"Alyssa baby, who you on the phone with?" Tae deepend his voice to sound more like a man, and Alyssa's eyes widened as she watched Kaizier sit up quickly.

"Alyssa who da fuck dat is? Say, you dumb as fuck, you finna piss me awf."

"Baby," She sighed, "Calm down. I'm at TGI Fridays, and that was Taes dumbass, tryna be funny. Look," Alyssa flipped the camera and revealed Tae who waved into the camera, laughing softly.

"My fault, big dude." Tae apologized.

"Get the fuck here." Kaizier said, leaving no room for debate before he hung the phone up.

She slowly put her phone away and looked up. Everyone quickly snapped their head away from her, trying to hold their laughs in.

"Oh fuck y'all! Okay." Alyssa remarked, and the table burst into fits of laughter. She slumped into the booth, pouting and feeling embaressed. Sure, Alyssa had some dominance in the bedroom, but they perfectly balanced each other and this was one of the times she was noticing, because outside the bedroom, Kaizier constnalty reminded her who was really in charge.

"Fuck what he say," Alyssa rolled her eyes. She grabbed her phone and turned it all the way off. "I'm not going home. I'm a grown ass women and he's a fucking child. He can wait."

"Girllaaa," Tae laughed, "Don't getcho ass beat tryna impress us, okay? Trust me, we understand you got a curfew."

Tanisha walked up with a large tray full of their drinks, four waters ontop as well. She put each drink in front of everyone before putting the tray under her arm. "Alright, are we ready to order?"

They nodded, and one by one, everyone ordered before Tanisha was making her way back to report it to the kitchen.

"So, did I tell you guys we're going to Turks and Caicos for his birthday?" Alyssa smiled, "Girllaaa I have so much planned."

"Oop." Tae smiled, "This nigga must be special or something."

"You would think he hung the stars and the moon in the sky." India laughed, "My uncle just like dat forreal."

"Uncle? Ain't yall the same age?"

India shrugged. "Yeah, but he act older, unless he with Alyssa. Then he act like a lil ass baby."

The table laughed, and Alyssa laughed softly, shaking her head. "Leave my baby alone. But, I got sum' real nasty planned. Kai, as you all know is a virgin and I plan to do a lil passionate thing, but right after that round..." Alyssa clicked her tongue.

"I know that's fucking right!" Tabatha laughed loudly, reaching over and high-fiving Alyssa who laughed loudly as well.

"I don't wanna tell my sex life forreal, but you my girls, so whatever. He's very dominant outside of the bedroom, and he still holds a bit of dominace in the bedroom, but I'm headhuncho in that muthafucka. I tell him jump, he gon ask me how the fuck high."

"Damn. I'm tryna get like you my booooooaaa." India interrupted.

Alyssa laughed. "Well, I noticed he had some kinks. He likes being dominanted for the most part, I can tell. So, I've been looking into BDSM or whatever that kinky shit is." She took a sip of her drink, dancing in her seat, "Ouu dis is goood."

"You finna tie him up or something?"

"Yep." She nodded, "I already ordered everything and had it sent over. They're holding it for us in their mailing room. He a lil pain freak too, so I got some whips, and I wanna try this shit called breath play. I want him to like cut off all my air when I'm sucking dat dick."

The table was quiet as they watched Alyssa happily talk about her plans, dancing around in her seat and sipping her PainKiller.

"What the fuck did he do to you? You was never like this with, Sheyaa." Tabatha asked in awe, "I love this."

"Girl me the fuck too." Tae smiled, "Keep going." He leaned down, taking a sip of his drink and looking at her interested.

Alyssa licked over her lips, shrugging. "I picked out some lingere already. I think he has a breeding kink too, he seems like the type. He likes my umm..." She bit her lip before leaning in and everyone leaned in closer as well, "he really likes my cum."

"Girllaaaaaaa." Tae pulled back, clapping his hands and shaking his head from side to side.

"Oh my gosh." India held her hands over her mouth.

Tabatha sipped from her drink with a 'bitchhhhh' look on her face.

"I know, I know." Alyssa laughed, "Girlaaa he made me sit on his face today on the planeeee and he rubbed it all over his face and then took a picture of himself on his phoneee. Damn, I needa ask him to send me that so I can set it as my homescreen."

"Girl you are...lucky as hell. Y'all relationship ain't never gon get boring!" Tae said in awe, "Like with all the things yall are both into, it's so much to explore. That fire is always gonna be there."

"I hope so." Alyssa sipped her drink, "I really like him guys. I-" She took a breath, playing with her straw in her drink, "I love him."

"BITCH!" Tabatha said loudly.

Tae gasped loudly and India sat with a bored face.

"I already knew all that." India laughed, "They late."

"No really." Alyssa whispered back, laughing softly.

"Oh my goshhh!" Tae clapped his hands, "I'm so happy for you!"

Alyssa took a deep breath. "I know he's young and blah blah, but I love that boy to death, y'all."

There was ringing phone that went off, and Tabatha answered, seeing it was Von.

"Hi baby, wassgood?"

"Baby, where the fuck is Alyssa? Her boyfriend irkin' me bruh, nigga over here talm bout he gon get her in da ring and beat her fucking ass."

"I AM!" They heard Kaizier yell in the background.

"She's right here," Tabatha laughed, "She'll be home when she wants. Bye Bye." She hung up the phone before putting it on DND and throwing it back into her purse.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "He wanna be in my skin so fuckin' bad."

"As he should. And you wanna be in his."

"Every fucking day." Alyssa smiled.

Alyssa tapped the card against the door. It turned green and made an unlocking sound and before she could open the door, the door was snatched open and she was grabbed by her neck and brought into the room.

"Fuck I say, Alyssa? Huh?" Kaizier deeply spoke into her ear.

She bit her lip. "Mm, you said come home."

"Right? So why you comin' in dis fuckin' room at 2:45 in the fucking morning, bruh? Huh stupid ass?" Kaizier grabbed her face forcefully and she moaned loudly, but it was swallowed as he connected their lips.

She dropped the box of food, not caring if it spilled or not. Kaizier lifted her up, their lips locking as he kicked the door closed and made his way over to the large white bed. He threw her down on the bed.

"Turn the fuck over."

Alyssa bit her lip, doing as asked, and flipping over.

Kaizier forcefully grabbed her sweatpants and pulled them down. He snatched them off and threw them on the floor. He then wrapped his hand around her throat, leaning forward so his stomach was flush on her back.

"You don't fuckin' listen." He gritted in her ear, and she moaned loudly, fisting the sheets when she felt a burning sensation on her ass.

He was spanking her.

He smacked her ass again, as hard as he could, and she gritted her teeth at the pain, but her eyes rolled back and her jucies began to flow, because that same pain turned into blissful pleasure.

"You think you runnin shit when you fuckin' don't." Kaizier licked the outershell of her ear. He rubbed her right ass cheek before bringing his hand down once more.

"S-Shit." Alyssa jerked forward, tears welling in her eyes. Down below, her bud thumped terribly, swelling up as her lust for him only grew.

"Mmm," Kaizier groaned in her ear, "Yo ass so pretty like this, princess. It's so red."

She moaned softly, and Kaizier bit his lip before bringing his hand down against her ass again, the sound of her flesh being hit resignating in the hotel room. Her tears began to slip down her face, and she reached her hand underneath her body, playing with herself and needing some type of release.

Kaizier bit his lip. "I luh yo hair pretty girl." He whispered in her ear. "You look so pretty fa me."

"F-fuck, baby." She continued to circle her own clit, biting her lip and shoving her face into the covers. "A-aww f-fuuuck."

"You so fuckin' desperate." He moaned in her ear, "Playin' witcho pussy, you just couldn't fucking wait for me to do it huh?"

When she didn't answer he smacked her ass, biting his lip at the red handprint that was on her ass.

She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. "N-noooo-fu-fuckkk."

Kaizier placed kisses all over her ear as she continued to play with herself, her eyes shut tightly. "Go faster."

She did as told, rubbing her bud faster, gasping as her left hand went out to grab the sheets, trying to keep herself grounded.

As she played with her throbbing bud, Kaizier put his fingers in her mouth, and she swirled and sucked all around them. Once he felt like they were wet enough, he pulled them out.

"Arch fa me, slutty ass guh. And keep playin' wit dat pussy fa me."

Alyssa whined, arching her back and spreading her legs. Kaizier got behind her, his fingers trailing to her blossom as she continued to pleasure herself.

He allowed both fingers to go in, not giving her time to adjust as he began to thrust into her.

"Hooah S-SHIT!" Alyssa screamed, tears streaming down her face. She bit down on the covers, trying to keep her moans down. "K-Kaiziierr."

He threw his head back, trying to keep himself from cumming. Her warm walls hugged the fingers on his left hand tightly, while his right hand gave her an occasional slap on the ass.

"Fuck ma fingers, baby." He groaned, "Please ma ma."

Alyssa squeezed her clit softly as she began to throw her ass back onto his long, slender fingers. "Y-Yes, s-shit."

"You finna cum, baby?" Kaizier whispered, "Cum pretty guh."

Continuing to throw her ass back, she cried out as her hips stuttered and she released all over his fingers. Her cum dripped down slowly towards the back of her thigh. Kaizier quickly took his fingers out.

He grabbed her hips, dragging her towards the edge of the bed.

"Clean me up, Kaizier." Alyssa demanded breathlessly.

Kaizier did as told. His face between her asscheeks, both hands holding onto her hips as his eyes fluttered closed and he allowed his tongue to sweep up all her juices. He spread her thick, drooling lips and sucked her juices from the middle.

She reached for her phone, going to the camera app. She held the phone up high enough, and deepend her arch so the camera could see Kaizier.

His eyes were closed and he looked to be in peace as he brought her ass towards his face, desperatly trying to milk her for everything. She moaned softly and began to twerk her ass against his face, and he moaned, eyes opening as he looked up at the camera.

Kaizier came up, looking directly in the camera. He stuck his tongue out at the camera and presented the white cream that was on his tongue before he swallowed them and groaned softly.

She laughed breathlessly and paused the video before dropping her phone on the mattress as she tried to catch her breath.

Kaizier flipped her around so she was laying on her back. "I missed you, lyssa. You was gone fa too long."

"I missed you too, baby." She responded breathlessly. "You love you some of my juices, huh?"

Kaizier nodded his head, a wide smile on his face. "Das a kink assum? Cause if it is den yeah."

The couple shared a kiss before they got ready for bed, Kaizier bathing her and bathing himself before they got in bed, avoiding the big ass wetspot.

"Remind me to ask them to change that," Alyssa yawned before turning off the light and going to bed.

hiiii babies.

yeah real goat shit. you know the drill. multiple updates thats how we do it over here. LMFAO. okay, so ima take some of yall suggestions with the kinks and stuff and we gon see how dat goes. hopefully dis was a lil taste and i'll try to search up different stuff to add and put my own twist on.

i'm probably going to update ONE more time tonight and then it's fuck yall, okay? okay.

Q and A

- favorite scene in this chapter?

- if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

- do you guys like how Kaizier is submissive in the bedroom?

a/n: this is biais but yesss. i like it personally bc kentrell is always looked at as dominant, which he is. i wanted to do him a bit different when it came to sex. outside of the bedroom, he's that nigga, but inside the bedroom, he know who run him. and i love that.

I LOVE YOU
WICKSWYFE2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - a boy in a throuple relationship hides a secret from his lovers for a girl on onlyfans. Do they found out?
78.7K 3.7K 29
MANCHILD 'noun' "A boy or adolescent from the streets who was prematurely exposed to and knowledgeable about sex, violence and crime, incarceration...
96.8K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
62.3K 1.8K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ