101 Dalmatians

By blue_outsider15

Shota Aizawa X Female Reader Shota and Y/n have a litter of 15 puppies. Tomura Shigaraki takes a fancy to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

1.3K 18 2
By blue_outsider15

2 Months later Y/n POV

Shota and I were watching TV in the living room with the puppies, and we heard Recovery Girl walk in with a bag, of course being puppies, they ran off to see what it was.

"Wait 'til you see what I've got for you in this bag. Ha!" Recovery Girl laughed at the puppies.

"What is in the bags momma?" Tenya asked, he had black spots, like his father with black rings around his eyes.

"You'll see, darling." I said, then Hizashi and Anita came in.

Hizashi opened a case and inside was a collar, that was yellow and had a lot of sparkles on and a tag that said 'Yuuga'

"Yuuga, look," Anita called, Yuuga ran over to her and sat down like a good boy. I looked at Shota and saw his eyes tearing up.

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"No, no, yes, they're growing up, shut up." Shota whispered-shouted at me, I licked his cheek and looked back at our pups.

Anita put the collar on Yuuga and kissed his forehead.

Hizashi grabbed one. "Tokoyami?" Tokoyami walked over and Hizashi put the black collar on.

"Jirou?" Recovery Girl called for Jirou who was listening to the Christmas music, waddled over and Recovery Girl put the collar on.

Hizashi grabbed another "Tenya?" Then he got his collar.

"Izuku?"

"Eijiro?"

"Shoto?"

"Katsuki?"

"Ochako?"

"Tsu?"

"Mina?"

"Shouji?"

"Momo?"

"Sero?"

We heard this leaking sound and looked over at Denki, who has been having some bladder problems.

Both of our pets sighed.

"Denki." They said at the said time. Shota and I just laughed and smiled.

After everyone got their collars we all relaxed and watched the show 'Dogmight.' He is the pup's idol.

"Come on, Dogmight."

"Go get him, Dogmight."

Shoto started barking at the TV.

"He'll get that dirty ol' horse thief," Izuku said. I don't know why but he loves Dogmight and wants to be like him someday.

"Old Dogmight's the greatest dog in the whole world," Momo said.

"He's even better than Dad," Katsuki exclaimed, eyes never leaving the screen.

"No dog's better than Dad," Ochako said and looked at Shota, who was smiling at his daughter.

"What's he going to do, Dad?" Denki asked who was on Shota's head.

"Shh. Let's just wait and see."

"Look at him run, the old coward," Sero yelled.

"That old dirty Furbag!" Katsuki yelled too. "The yellowed-livered old skunk! I liked to tear his gizzard out." And snarled.

"Why, Katsuki, where did you ever hear such talk?" I scolded him. "Certainly not from your mother." I looked at Shota who was looking everywhere but at me.

"Watch out, Dogmight!" Ochako yelled.

"Don't worry, Ochako. He'll get that yellowed-livered-" I shot Katsuki a glare. "Well, he'll get him, all right."

Izuku got up and put his paws on the screen.

"Izuku, get down. We can't see. Get down." Tsu said.

"Mother, make him get down." Mina asked me.

"Come on Izuku. Down dear." I calmly told him. Izuku sat down and wagged his tail and started mumbling about the possible outcomes.

"Missed him. Missed him by a mile." Denki yelled. All the puppies' tails wagged faster.

"I'm hungry, mother. I'm hungry." Shoto said.

"Now, Shoto, you've just had your dinner," I said.

"But I am just the same. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole elephant."

"Shh!" All the puppies shushed us. I just giggled. There was a gunshot from the TV and the puppies jumped back.

"Oh, dear. He shot poor Dogmight." Shouji said.

"He missed him. Ol' Dogmight pretending," Katsuki said. He paused when Dogmight wasn't getting up. "I think."

"See? What did I tell you? That's one of his tricks." As Dogmight was opening his eyes. Izuku got back on the TV.

"Izuku get down!" When the villain showed his evil face, it scared Izuku and he started barking and crying.

"Honey it's okay, there's no need to cry." I comforted him and he snuggled up against my stomach. All the puppies started barking at the TV, as Dogmight and the villain fell in the river.

"I'm hungry, mother. I am." Shoto said to me again. The man on the TV started talking.

"Don't miss next week's episode. Who will triumph?"

A commercial started playing about new treats and I knew what I was going to be asked tomorrow.

"(Y/n), we better get these little nippers off to bed if we're going for a W-A-L-K," Shota whispered to me.

"We want to go, too, Mother," Sero said.

"Can we, Mother?" Momo asked.

"We never get to go," Tsu said. I stood up and Izuku, who was asleep on my stomach, fell back and woke him up. I grabbed his scruff.

"Come along, children. Bedtime." I said muffled.

"But we're not a-" Ejirio yawns, "a bit sleepy." He finished.

"We want to go for a walk in the park," Jirou said.

"Dad, can we?" Shoto asked Shota.

"Better do what your mother says," Shota answered. All 15 puppies followed me to their bed.

~

"That walk was great Shota!" I said and pumped my shoulder against his as we walked back home

"Yeah, it feels great without 15 little puppies running around everywhere." He joked.

"I'm so glad that Tomura isn't he-" I started but I got cut off.

"THEY STOLE THE PUPPIES! POLICE HELP! THE PUPPIES." Recovery Girl shouted, wait, Recovery Girl?

"Oh no!" Shota and I gasped and we ran, when we got there we ran past Recovery Girl, who was apologizing over and over again. I ran to their bed, all I saw was bed sheets and no puppies.

"NO!" I let out a sob and put my head to Shota's chest and cried until I had no more tears.

~

It has been a day since the puppies have been missing, and I haven't left the pup's bed. I just couldn't. I haven't eaten or slept. I heard the telephone ring and Hizashi picked up. But I wasn't listening. I heard pawsteps and saw Shota coming over.

"(Y/n), I'm afraid it's all up to us," Shota said, I could tell he was about to cry.

"Oh, Shota. Isn't there any hope?" I asked.

"Well, yes, There's the twilight bark."

"The twilight bark? That's only a gossip chain."

"Darling, it's the very fastest way to send news. If our puppies are anywhere in the city the London dogs will know. We'll send the word tonight when our pets take us for a walk in the park." Shota put his head on mine and we closed our eyes. Tears go down our cheeks.

~

Shota started barking at the sky to pass the word and listened, but nothing.

"There's no one out tonight. I'm afraid it's too cold." I said.

"We've got to keep trying, (Y/n)." Shota started barking again. We got a response this time. "(Y/n), we're in luck! It's the Great Dane at Hampstead." And he continued, and I smiled that we might have a chance at finding them. He starts barking but stops when Hizashi pulls on his leash.

"Shota. Quiet, boy!" Hizashi yells at Shota. Shota and I bark at the sky trying to ask for help.

"(Y/n), come on!" Anita yells at me. Shota starts pulling on his leash and Hizashi pulls back. He starts howling and yapping.

Third POV

A big Great Dane was barking back. He was known as Endeavor, he stopped and listened. A small dog came out and started yapping.

"What is it, Endeavor? Who's on the telegraph?"

"It's Shota, Regent's Park! It's an all-dog alert."

"What's it all about? What's the word? Tell me, Endeavor! Tell me, Tel-"

"Shut up, Hawks" Endeavor said in his usually stern voice

"Whoa, don't bite my head off, Endeavor I just ran in!" Hawks said.

"Well, now... Hmm, that is something." Endeavor said deep in thought, and turned around and walked to the other side of his yard.

"What, Endeavor? What's something?" Hawks ran after him

"15 Dalmatian puppies stolen!" Endeavor said, Hawks paused and gasped.

"Have they called the police? Scotland Yard?"

"The humans tried everything, now it's up to us dogs and the twilight bark."

"I'll sound the alert!" Hawks started yipping a high pitched bark. Endeavor had a really deep bark and started barking.

Across the street, Best Jeanist heard the barking and started barking too.

The unusual dog heard the bark and went to the window and started barking.

Puppies in a pet shop joined too.

A poodle driving in a car started barking too. Lots of dogs joined in too, dogs off the street, small, big, young, and old. Until all the dogs of London joined.

~

The call reached a horse, out in the country.

"Hmm... Sounds like old Edgeshot. It's an alert. Manual!" A white horse looked back at the cat on his back. "Manual! I say, Manual!" He neighed at the white cat. The cat jumped up and saluted.

"Oh, yes, Wash!" Manual said.

"Barking signal. It's an alert. Report to the boss at once."

"Yes, sir. Right-o, sir. Right away sir!" Manual jumped over the beams and ran to the ground.

"Fat Gum?" Manual called. "I say, Fat Gum! Fat Gum, sir? Fat Gum?" The hay that he is standing on rises. "Fat Gum?"

"What? Who goes there?" Fat Gum yells.

"Manual reporting, sir." Manual saluted.

"Manual? Manual? Oh, yes, Manual! Look here, Manual. What's the idea of barging in at this hour?"

"But Fat Gum-"

"Hold on, Manual. You hear that?" And he raises his ear and listens to Edgeshots howl. "Sounds like an alert."

"Yes, Fat Gum."

"We'd better look into it. Come along, on the double." Fat Gum started walking away with Manual right on his tail.

Fat Gum and Manual jump up on the door.

"It's old Edgeshot down at Wilthermarsh, sir," Wash informed them.

"By, Jove, yes! So it is. Hmm. Well, I'll see what he wants." Fat Gum clears his throat and starts barking back.

"One long howl, two short. One yip and a woof." Fat Gum said out loud.

"Two yips, sir."

"What's the word, Fat Gum?" Wash asked.

"It's from London."

"Then it must be important," Manual said.

"Yes, I'll get the rest of it." Fat Gum starts barking again and waits for a response.

"Sounds like a number. Three fives are 13."

"No, that's 15, sir." Manual corrected.

"15, of course, 15." more barkings came in. "Yes, dot, spot, spotted puddings, poodles... No, no, puddles."

"Puddles, sir?" Wash asked.

"15 spotted puddles stolen. Oh, balderdash." Fat gum said and went back to his hay.

"Better double-check it, Fat Gum," Manual said. Fat Gum grumbled his way back up. And starts barking again.

"Two woofs, one yip, and a woof." Fat Gum informed.

"It sounds like puppies, sir," Manual said.

"Of course, puppies."

"Fat Gum, Fat Gum, sir, I just remembered. Two nights ago, I heard puppy barking over Hell Hall."

"You mean the old place? Nonsense, Manual! No one's lived there for years." Fat Gum said.

"Hold on! There's smoke coming from the chimney!" Wash said. They looked at the old house and smoke was coming out of the chimney.

"That's strange, strange indeed." Fat Gum clears his throat, "I suppose we'd better investigate. I'll send the word for ol' Edgeshot to stand by."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 218 5
An ex-idol trainee, Lisa Manoban is now the next up-and-coming movie star. When she gets her big chance on a highly anticipated, coming-out movie, th...
728K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
535K 9.2K 23
Y/n Birman is the first Toon Detective to ever work in Hollywood. Her partner is Eddie Valiant, brother & sister relationship with Roger Rabbit, and...
1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...