Humsafar (short stories)

By user35988469

Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness. More

Qurbat
Qurbat
Qurbat
Qurbat
Qurbat
Note
Qurbat
Qurbat (epilogue)
Humraaz
Humraaz
Humraaz
Humraaz
Humraaz
Humraaz
Humraaz (epilogue)
Note
I am back
Character sketch
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat
Ilham e mohabbat (epilogue)
Ishq
Ishq
Note
Ishq
Ishq
Ishq
Ishq
Ishq
Character sketch
Ishq
Author's note
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Character Sketch
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon
Junoon (epilogue)
Ulfat (Character Sketch)
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Author's note
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat
Ulfat (epilogue)
Aatish e Ishq
Aatish e Ishq
Aatish e Ishq
Character sketch
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Aatish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Atish e Ishq
Note

Qurbat

14.2K 577 23
By user35988469

Zahra knocked on the door of Ashar's room.

Ashar: "Come in my love."

Zahra got shocked for a second and then entered the room.

Zahra: "Wah bhai aaj toh behan pe bohat pyaar aa rha ha."

Ashar: "Tum? Tum yaha kaya kar rhi ho maine toh mahi ko chai lane ka kaha tha."

Zahra: "Lakin usne ye masterpiece mere hath bhejwaya ha."

Ashar: "Kya matlab?"

Zahra: "You will understand after drinking this."
Saying this she left the room.

Ashar took a sip of tea and spit it out coughing badly.

Ashar: "What the hell is this?"

"You will regret making this baby girl." He said while smirking.

In the evening, Everyone was busing in doing their favorite work sleeping in their rooms, and as usual mister workaholic was working in his room.

Ashar: "Itna waqt ho gya ha abhi tak Mahi nahi ayi parhne ke liye. Lagta ha phir chuti ka irada ha madam ka aaj hi class lagwata hu iski." Thinking this he was about to go in Mahi's room when she entered in his room.

Ashar: "Think about the devil and the devil is here."

Mahi: "The devil was not ready her mother forced her to come to Hitler."

Ashar: "By the way the tea was fantastic. I must say you are the best cook in the world."

Mahi: "Thanks for the compliment." She said confidently.

Ashar: "I have not forgiven you for the tea but for now let's focus on your studies."

Mahi: "Ok let me take out English notes."

Ashar: "No we will start with maths and what about the homework that I have given you."

Mahi: "I am not feeling well. My head is spinning it's hurting badly."

Ashar: "Oh really then let me call Rohaan. Oh no the matter seems serious let me take you to the hospital, get up immediately."

Mahi: "No it's not that serious a painkiller would be enough I think I should go take some rest. I wanted to study but what can I do now?"

Ashar: "Is it hurting that much that you can't even solve some sums."

Mahi: "Yes I can't even stand I think I am going to fall."

Ashar: "Ok then let me help you." Saying this he picked her up in his arms.

Mahi: "What are you doing?"

Ashar: "Just helping you love." He put her on the bed and sit in front of her.

Ashar: "I hope you will feel better after this." He started to massage her forehead and held her hand in his other hand kissing it.

Mahi: "I am fine you don't have to do this."

Ashar: "No you are not you said you're not even able to walk. But I am sure after this you will never feel migraine again." He whispered in her ear. Mahi was feeling butterflies in her stomach, he kissed her forehead then her eyes.

Mahi: "I am fine nothing happened to me. I promise I am fine." She was about to cry. Ashar laughed loudly and said.

Ashar: "Oh you are so innocent, baby girl. I hope you will never lie to me again now solve the sums quietly."

Mahi was solving the sums for two hours while crying.

Mahi: "I hate maths." She said sobbing loudly.

Ashar: "But I love maths". Ashar said while working on his laptop.

Mahi: "Apko toh har woh cheez achi lagti ha jo mujhe pasand nhi."

Ashar: "Baat toh sach ha tumhari."
He said getting up from the sofa and sitting beside her and pulling her towards him.

Suddenly, the door got opened they both looked towards the door. There neelum was standing. She was Ashar's best friend since childhood and also his mamu's daughter.

They both got embarrassed for a second and pulled away from each other.

Ashar: "Oh hi neelum how are you? When did you come?"

Neelum: "I am fine shar. Bas abhi ayi hu tumse milne ka dil kar raha tha. I hope I didn't disturb you."

Ashar: "No no not at all. Please take a seat. Mahi you go we will study tomorrow."

Mahi: "Ji"

Neelum: "Yes Mahi you should leave now I am here I want to spend some time with my dearest friend. By the way, Ashar takes care of you like his own sister right."

Mahi: "Yeh ap apne dost se hi puchein ke woh meri kese aur kis tarike se care karte hain. Ma kaya keh sakti hu aur mera kehna shaid apko acha bhi na lage."

Ashar: "Mahi stop it and leave." Ashar said strictly.

Mahi: "Ma toh ja hi rahi thi ap enjoy karein." Saying this she collected her books and left the room.

Neelum: "Ashar I was just joking."

Ashar: "I am sorry Neelum you know Mahi she doesn't think before speaking I know you were joking come let's talk."

Neelum: "You know I saw Mahi and your phupho's son dancing together. They were looking so good just like a perfect couple."

Ashar: "Oh when did you see them?"

Neelum: "A few days ago."

Ashar: "They must be practicing for Zaroon's engagement. We are very excited about his engagement. "

Neelum: "Oh but they were doing couple dance and were very close to each other. I took a pic of this adorable young couple. Look how cute they look together."

Ashar: "Neelum I have to attend a meeting will catch up later bye." He said burning in jealousy

Neelum: "But Ashar listen". He left without listening.

Neelum: "Ab aye ga na maza."

Ashar came home at night and saw all his family hooting while seeing Mahi and Saadian dancing together they were not doing a couple dance but still, he was getting jealous remembering Neelum's comments about them.

Gul e rana: "Are Ashar beta ao na dekho humari Mahi kitna acha dance krti ha aur Saadain ki toh baat hi alag hai."

Ashar: "I am not interested aur Mahi bas karo parhna likhna hota nahi har waqt drame karti rehti ho aur iss tarah ki fazool activities ma dekho kese aage hain madam. Bas yahi sab aata ha chalo ccoffee bana ke do mujhe."

Adeel: "Ashar beta kaya ho gya ha?"

Saadian: "Yes Ashar Bhai we are just dancing not committing a crime. Why are you insulting her?"

Ashar: "I am not talking to you and Mahi why are you standing like a statue didn't I tell you to go and make coffee for me." He shouted again.

Mahi: "Ji bas abhi layi." Saying this she ran into kitchen and started crying loudly.

Mahi: "Bas dantana hi aata ha inko sab ke samne mujhe itna danta subha bhi neelum ke samna mujhe danta ab kabhi inse baat nahi karu gi."

Mahi entered Ashar's room and put the cup of coffee on the side table without looking at him.

Ashar: "Wait I want to talk to you sit and listen carefully." Ashar said rubbing his temple and Mahi started shivering. Ashar had anger issues and everyone was aware of that.
Mahi sat on the bed and start looking at her feet.

Ashar: "Why was he holding your hand?"

Mahi: "We were just dancing. It was a step nothing else."

Ashar: "Then you should have refused to dance. But you were instead insisting him to dance with you why?"

Mahi: "You know I love to dance and I needed a partner so I offered him to dance with me. He refused to dance but I insisted. It was all my fault you shouldn't have shouted at him."

Ashar: "Why are you getting so worried for him? And if you needed a partner you should have asked me. I don't want to see you dance with anyone again. Balke tum aaj se dance hi nahi karo gi aur jahan tak baat ha Saadain ki toh tumhe kyu itni fikar ho rahi ha lagta kya ha tumhara?"

Mahi: "Kaya ho gaya ha apko bhai hain woh mere kis tarah ki baatein kar rahe hain ap? Aur ma apki baat kyu manu lagte kaya hain ap mere bas bare bhai apko kisne haq diya ha meri life ma interfere karne ka? Kon hote hain ap mujhe mana karne wale? Aur jo apne kiya uske age Saadain bhai ne kuch nahi kiya apne mujhe kiss ki woh bhi nikkah ke begair aur ab yeh baatein karbrahe hain. Shame on you."

Ashar: "Let me tell you who I am to interfere in your life. Who I am to stop you and why did I did that. I am your husband I can interfere in your life. I can stop you from anything.. You are my wife. I don't want to see you getting close to anyone again. You are mine. Only I have the right to touch you. Never get close to anyone again. Got it."
He said holding her arms tightly and pulling her close to himself. She could feel his warm breathes on her face. But she couldn't focus on the closeness because of the shocking truth.

Mahi: "Wh what ar are you saying?"

Ashar: "I am telling the truth now be ready for rukhsati. I thought that I will do rukhsati when you will turn 18 but now the rukhsati will happen before Rohaan's engagement go and practice dance for your own wedding." He said pulling her more close to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 24.3K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️
129K 3.3K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
94.1K 3.1K 13
18+ only. Short mature stories!