Highschool DxD x Soul Reaper

De jasonmakoni54321

What journey awaits our young soul reaper when he is sent to Kouh town. Mais

Bio
Oc's
Harem
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Question
Chapter 07

Chapter 05

1.2K 26 3
De jasonmakoni54321

After Yoruichi had calmed down she explained why she was back in the soul society.

Minato: I see, so she the one you're all trying to rescue.

Yoruichi: Yes.*sighs* I know I'm asking alot, but can you help us rescue Rukia Kuchiki?

Minato then start chuckling.

Minato:*chuckles* Sure I'll help.

Yoruichi was surprised, she honestly thought that he would had said no.

Minato: It seems that you have forgotten, that my loyalty lies with you, nee-san.

Yoruichi smiled and embraced Minato.

Yoruichi:*smiles* I'm really glad to see you.

Minato: As am I.

After they broke the hug, Minato then drew his sword.

Minato: Manifest.

Just then Minato sword changed into a human female.

Yamato: You summoned me master.

Minato:*deadpan* Ugh, Yamato didnt I tell to stop calling me that. We are partners, so I would like it if you called me by my name.

Yamato: My apologies mas-Minato-San.

Minato:*sighs*

Yoruichi:*laughs* Seems you been having trouble.

Minato: You have no idea.

Just then a black blur dashes and tackles Yoruichi. Minato already knew who it was.

Yoruichi:*notices Yamato hugging her*

Yoruichi gains a sad expression.

Yoruichi then Pat's Yamato head.

Yoruichi: I'm really sorry for leaving you all behind.

Minato smiled at what he saw.

Minato:*sighs* Anyway I'm gonna catch some sleep. Please return Yamato.

Akame then turns back into her sword form, and Minato turns back into his wolf form and lays down on the floor.

Minato: Let me know when he's awake.

Yoruichi nods and Minato closes his eyes.

Yoruichi then changes back into her cat form and waits for Ichigo to wake up.

Later

Ichigo stirs awake.

Yoruichi: Aw your finally awake.

Ichigo then turns to Yoruichi.

Ichigo: Yoruichi? Aw it was you who save my life wasnt it. Thanks for doing that.

Yoruichi: Be thankful for your strong life force, without it you would have never survived such serious wounds, no matter what I did.

Ichigo: Wounds? That's right...in fact I thought he killed me...Oh No!

Ichigo: Damnit!

Ichigo wound then begins to bleed again.

??: Argh would you be quiet I'm tryna sleep here.

Ichigo body tenses up from the unknown voice. Despite the pain he tries to find where the voice is coming from, but then notices a white wolf behind Yoruichi.

Ichigo: Did you...just talk?

??: And what if I did?

Ichigo: Okay, what the hell is going?

??: Your hallucinating.

Yoruichi: Okay that's enough teasing Minato.

??: Hmph.

Ichigo is surprised and then looks at Yoruichi.

Ichigo: Wait, do you know him Yoruichi?

Yoruichi: Yes...I do. He's my younger brother.
....
....
....
....
....
It took a few moments for what Yoruichi said to register in Ichigo mind.

Ichigo: What?!

Ichigo: Ow.

Yoruichi: Would you calm down, you're gonna open up your wounds again.*sighs* Yes, he is my younger brother, my family adopted him.

Ichigo: I see, but are you sure we can trust him.

Minato: I can hear you, you know.

Yoruichi:*smiles* Dont worry he's on our side, he wont get in our way.

Ichigo: I see...it nice to meet you my name is Ichigo Kurosaki.

Minato: Likewise, the names Minato.

Yoruichi: It's a good you've calmed down. As for your friends they are alright. None of them sustained any serious injury.

Ichigo: That's good.

Yoruichi: So you just stay here in the barrier and rest awhile.

Ichigo: Yeah alright.

Minato opens one eyes and saw Yoruichi dragging what appears to be a hollow mask.

??: It would appear that he is the same like us king.

Minato:*thoughts* Yeah it seem so.

Minato then heard Yoruichi explaining about what had injuries ichigo had sustained. Minato then hears Ichigo explaining how he threw the mask into the sewer, Yoruichi then demanded Ichigo to give her the mask, to which he complied with.

Ichigo: Well you certainly are strong. It surprising.

Yoruichi: What do you mean by that?

Ichigo: You carried me all the way here despite being so small.

Minato: That's only because she was in her original form.

Ichigo: I see...original form, I forgot. Huh?

Ichigo then turns back to Yoruichi and Minato who still had his eyes closed.

Ichigo: What do you mean original form?

Yoruichi: That's right I've never actually shown you and your friends my true form have I. My brother is the same. Minato mind showing him your true form as well.

Minato: Kay.

Yoruichi stand in front of Ichigo and Minato and changes back to her true form, but her true surprises Ichigo.

Ichigo: Your...a girl.

Yoruichi: I cant blame you, I guess people always assume I'm a man because of the voice I use when I'm in cat form.

Yoruichi then looks at her brother and notices he's eyes were still closed, which caused her to pout. She then started walking to Ichigo and started explaining about how she carried to the place they were in.

Ichigo: WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!

Minato mentally sighed at his sister antics, but for some reason he felt mad, but he just shrugged it off.

Yoruichi then got dressed, once she was done she turned to her brother.

Yoruichi: Alright, Minato it's your turn.

Minato:*Yawns* Oh alright.

Minato then stretches his arms and legs and then stands on all 4 and begins to collect his energy. His energy start to circle around him enveloping him, this shocks both Ichigo and Yoruichi.

Yoruichi: Incredible. Your energy has gotten alot stronger, but in all my life I've never seen or heard a soul reaper wear shihakuso like yours imouto, I'm impressed.

Ichigo is shocked, from Minato outfit and the power he is emitting.

Flashback ends

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...