๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

Por starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... Mรกs

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..

9.3K 335 443
Por starrysnite

CHAPTER TWO HELL YEAH 💪💪

(rewritten as of 6.28.22 :)! )

as i'm writing this, my neighbors dog will not stop barking and it's so fucking annoying ☠️

but hey it's my moms birthday at least so, happy birthday to her 💁

ANYWAYS ! ONTO THE STORY WOOOOO

Japanese = Standard Text
English = Bold

Warnings : Swearing , Blood , Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As soon as you came to, you were welcomed with the frigid chill of the strong wind. You were far too tired to open your eyes just yet, but either way, you knew you weren't in the forest anymore.

Your mind attempted to recollect the events that occurred before you ended up.. wherever you were. Of course there was the park, then the walk home through the forest, and finally.. the peculiar orb of light.

You finally gathered the strength to open your tired eyes, and as soon as you did, you were greeted with a pile of snow falling directly onto your face.

You let out a muffled yell of alarm as you immediately shot up, before swatting the snow off of you. You called out in a fit of annoyance, "Wh- What the fuck!? This is why I hate the snow!"

You pointed at the snow and instantly began to stomp on it pettily, "Yeah, you hear me!? I hate the snow! I hate it! DIEEE!!" Halfway through your mini tantrum, you soon realized that you were missing something.

You halted your movements entirely.

"OH SHIT WHERE IS ELI!?"

You whipped your head around in an attempt to spot him, but alas, there were no signs of your bubbly and upbeat friend.

One thing you couldn't wrap your head around was that you lived in (y/c), and it never snows in (y/c). You've lived there your whole life, and if it had snowed, it'd definitely be in the single digits. To sum it up, you're beyond confused right now.

You wonder if your dad and (B/N) would be angry if you came home later than expected.

You shifted your vision up to the night sky. In return, the pale yellow moon stared back at you, illuminating the sky. It looked so pretty with the snow slowly falling in front of it.

The more you spent time observing your surroundings, the more panicked you became. Just where the hell were you? How did you get here?

A seething voice broke out through the once so peaceful atmosphere, "Well, what do we have here..? A little girl all by herself? What a perfect opportunity for a meal."

You let out a quiet yelp, before quirking a brow, 'What the fuck..? That was definitely not English..'

You slowly but surely shifted your body to face the voice, only to be met with a creature with light blue skin, a broken orange horn, and deep red eyes.

You widened your eyes, "What the fuck?" You then cleared your throat, "Y'know, I was scared about where I was before, but this is most definitely a dream.."

The more you looked at the creature, the more you noticed that it looked somewhat animated. You shrugged it off, before trying to pinch yourself awake. You let out a small wince in result, "Ow! Goddammit, that hurt!"

Your breath then hitched. If you felt the pinch.. then..

You hesitantly shifted your gaze back up to the creature.

..this wasn't a dream, was it?

The entity stood there confusedly, "What? That wasn't Japanese.. Perhaps you're a foreigner..? If that's the case, I got lucky. I heard foreigners taste so much better." You furrowed your brows, just what the hell was this thing saying?

At least you finally ruled one thing out, you were most definitely not in or near (y/c). You would at least recognize most of the people from (y/c), and almost all of the population at least knew a little bit of English.

Your thoughts were cut short when the entity lunged for you, baring it's claws. You let out a gasp as you dove to the side, landing in the thick blanket of snow, "UWAAH!!"

You snapped your head up to the entity, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOUR UGLY ASS!"

You didn't have much time to recover before it lunged at you again, forcing you to screech and roll out of the way.

The entity yelled in a firm voice, "It's pointless to try and dodge! I'll end up devouring you either way! You might as well surrender! Stop making it harder for me to eat you!"

His claw scratched your cheek, causing blood to instantly spill out. You yelped in pain and slapped your hand up to the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

You scrambled to stand up, before you started book it as fast as your legs could take you. Of course with the snow, it made it significantly harder to do so.

Behind you, you heard footsteps catching up to you along with the voice again, "STOP RUNNING AWAY! DAMN HUMANS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! LET ME DEVOUR YOU ALREADY!"

You had never been this scared before in your life. Never would you think that you'd be chased by a random entity with claws, in a snowy place in the forest who would want to catch you.

You didn't know who or what it was, but you knew it was trying to kill you; that it was out for your blood. One thing you most definitely did know was that you weren't ready to die, at least not yet.

You still had so many things you wanted to experience, and you still needed to find your way back home, wherever it was. But as of right now, you needed to make sure Eli was okay.

To your dismay, you quickly started to run out of breath. You inwardly cursed in the back of your mind, regretting that you didn't exercise more. Not too long after, the creature inevitably tackled you to the ground.

The entity scratched your shoulder, making you let out a yell in pain, "FINALLY! You're a pretty fast runner, you know that? I'm surprised you lasted this long." It licked its hand, covered in your blood, making you whimper.

Your mind was racing with questions you couldn't answer. Were you about to die? That's when you realized, the features of this.. this thing.. it looked like a demon. Maybe it was because you were about to die, but it looked eerily similar to a demon.

That's when something unexpected happened.

The demon clutched it's neck and screamed.

Your eyes widened as you stared at it screaming in pain, 'What..?'

Why was it in pain after licking your blood?

Once you saw your chance to escape, you took it. Luckily adrenaline was on your side, and you were able to kick it off of you. You then crawled backwards while clutching your shoulder. In a last ditch effort, you screamed as loud as you could, "SOMEONE HELP, PLEASE!"

There was no sign of anybody else around but you and the demon, you had no idea what to do. The trees around you swayed with the impact of each snowflake. It would've been pretty peaceful if you couldn't hear the blood-curdling screams coming from the demon in front of you.

You finally snapped back into reality when the demon started to yell angrily, "YOU SON OF A— WHAT EVEN ARE YOU!? GET OVER HERE!" The next thing you knew, the demon had started to make a beeline towards you.

You took a deep, shaky inhale before turning away and covering your face, preparing for pain to skyrocket through your body. Only, the pain never came.

You heard a thud on the snow, making you squint your eyes open. In front of you, next to your foot, laid the demons head which soon decayed into ashes. The wind picked up, making the ashes disappear entirely.

You shuddered, before looking up to be greeted with a man in a red mask. He sheathed his sword, which was now splattered with blood, before turning to you.

Is this man.. who you think he is?

His gruff and firm voice broke the tense atmosphere, yet he still spoke in another language, "Little girl, are you okay?"

You deadpanned in defeat before muttering under your breath, "You have got to be kidding me! Does anyone even speak English around here?!"

You then looked back up, "Hold on a second.. was that Japanese..?" You pointed to your mouth before slowly talking, "DO.. YOU.. SPEAK.. JAPANESE..? I.. ONLY.. SPEAK.. ENGLISH.."

The man cleared his throat, to which you assumed he was waiting for an answer. You exasperatedly sighed, "Sorry to burst your bubble but uh.. I can't understand a single word you're saying. Thanks for saving me though."

You had a suspicion you knew this man, and you honestly were hoping he wasn't who you think he was. You noticed him crouch down to your level, and was assuming he was looking at your shoulder. You couldn't tell because of his mask.

He stood back up, and held a hand out for you. You hesitantly grabbed it and let him pull you up. You both stood there in silence, making you sweatdrop.

To break the awkward atmosphere, you pointed to yourself, "(Y/N), (L/N). Wait no, (L/N), (Y/N)" You looked back up and awaited his answer, "Urokodaki Sakonji."

You slightly widened your eyes, 'What the fuck..? I KNEW he looked familiar but.. would that mean I'm in Demon Slayer? What about Eli? And (B/N)? And my Dad? Am I ever going to see them again? Does this mean I'm in Japan? Holy shit, did I go back in time?'

Out of nowhere, Urokodaki gently squeezed your hand, to which you assumed that he was attempting to comfort you. You averted your vision to his bright red tengu mask, before giving him a small smile.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "Follow me." You perked up once realizing you recognized that sentence, before giving yourself a mental pat on the back.

You lost track of the time, but after what seemed like forever, you both arrived at his small cottage. On the way there, you couldn't stop talking to the poor man, but of course, he couldn't understand you.

You observed him as he slid open the door before he entered the cottage. After a moment of hesitation, you soon followed him once he motioned for you to.

He walked across the small room before sliding open the door to an extra room. As he pulled out a futon, you silently stood at the doorway of the room, fiddling with your fingers.

After a few moments, Urokodaki motioned for you to sit down, so you wasted no time to plop down on the futon. You quietly watched him as he pulled out some bandages.

His gruff voice called out to you once more, making you perk up, "(Y/N)". You sent him a small wave in return, "Hey, wassup!" The man shook his head, "You know I can't understand you."

You blinked owlishly, before he pointed to your shoulder, "Can you take off your shirt so I can bandage your wound?" You tilted your head in confusion, before letting out a small gasp once you figured out what he was asking.

You let out a wince as you unzipped your sweatshirt, which was now stained with blood. You then showcased your wound, which made you shudder by just looking at it.

Urokodaki reached out, before he gingerly touched your shoulder. You yelped once his fingertips made contact, "OWWW!! C'mon, be careful!" You then silently watched as he started bandaging the deep gash the demon gave you, but you started to zone out.

'So.. to recap.. I got sent here by that weird light.. right? Is it safe to say Eli got sent here as well? Has the timeline even started yet?

Then there's Tanjirou and Nezuko. What year do they even come to Urokodakis? I'll have to ask him what year it is.

Wait, does this mean I'm gonna train under Urokodaki? I'm gonna be a Demon Slayer? Holy shit, this can't be real.

You cut your thoughts short when you realized Urokodaki had finished patching you up. You racked your brain into trying to remember how to say thank you in Japanese, "Urokodaki, thank you!"

The man noticed you had spoken Japanese, hey, at least you know a little bit. He reached out his hand, before placing it on your head. You blinked, 'Eh? Is he.. petting me?? Like a dog??'

He then got up, before dusting himself off, "You can stay with me for now. Just get some rest, you need it to recover." You tilted your head with your brows furrowed, "Uhhh.. can't understand you.."

Urokodaki deadpanned, "Oh, right. You don't know Japanese. I'll have to teach you sometime. Now get some rest, goodbye." And with that, he walked out the room before sliding the door behind him.

You let out a deep exhale, before lying down face up on the futon. You'd have to get as much rest as you could get.

Besides, there was a ton of work ahead of you.
And you'd need every bit of preparation you could get.

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count: 2331

OHH YEAHH CHAPTER 2 IS FINISHED BABY

ANYWAYS, Urokodaki got introduced LETS GOOOOO

I hope you guys like the approach of the story I'm taking, I'm so excited to see how this story will progress.

In the next chapter or two, im pretty sure i'll be introducing Tanjirou & Nezuko !!

see ya in the next update !! 

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

7K 158 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
179K 6.2K 33
๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
198K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )