ABHIRA :

By meg19ha

fan fiction.. This story starts from the scene when the great heart surgeon Dr. Abhimanyu Birla leaves the Ak... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 10

2.9K 134 14
By meg19ha

Hey guys ...
I 'm back.

I hope you guys liked the last chapter.

And please do like and comment.

At party area..

Both abhi and akshu are sitting in each other's embrace after confessing each other their love.

Abhi had already arranged a sitting area In one side , so akshu can rest if she needed .
As he already knew that their confession will be energy draining and at this time akshu needs proper rest.

He was sitting resting his back to the wall behind him and akshu was sitting in between his legs resting her head on his chest.

They both were sitting silently in each other's comfort by hearing the music of each other's heart beat.

Then ,something came into abhi's mind .
So, he decided to ask akshu about that.

Abhi : akshu , you know I love you before the ending of trip.
I realized it even before the end of second day of trip .
I know that time you didn't love me.
But after ending of trip , I can feel that you also started liking me if , not loving me.
Then ,why you didn't say anything at the first time of confussion ?

I know , it was past but I just got curious .
If , you don't want to answer it , then it's okay I will not push you.
It doesn't matter to me .
I'm stupid .
It doesn't matter anything to me.
I'm sorry for asking you.

Akshu:( shhh...) You talked a lot.
I don't mind telling you.
As we are going to be life partner and I don't want to hide anything from you now.

You know , I was very happy on that day that you are coming to our house. I was waiting for your arrival .

I don't know that time that why the butterflies were flying in my stomach at that time.

But when I heard that you brought an alliance of marriage for me . I was on cloud nine.

And my happiness became double seeing aarohi also happy in my happiness.

But, then suddenly aarohi tell me that she knew that it would happen.
She and you both are perfect for each other.
Her words " best for best " shaked my ground.

But I thought maybe aaru misunderstood because my family sended my alliance not aaru's.

But after that manjari aunty called badi ma and showed us the leaf on which yours and aarohi's name was written.

You know in fraction of seconds my world has turned updown.

I realized that I was living in my fairy tale unaware of my surrounding and the practicality hit me so hard that you are doctor so , you obviously want a doctor .
And you are just talking to me out of courtesy maybe because I'm aaru's sister .
I misinterpreted your actions.
That night still haunted me but I readied myself to be happy for aaru's happiness.

But next day , when you tell in front of our whole families that you love me.
First emotion I feel was joy in my heart .

Abhi : first of all . Never compare yourself with others.
I am in love with you not with your qualifications .
I love you for the person you are. Calm, composed , kind-hearted, loving ,caring, selfless , beautiful, talented and what not. This list goes on. So, don't you dare to underestimate yourself.
Understood ?

Akshu : okay sir ..
And laughed..

Abhi : but I'm seious. but tell me one thing why you didn't say anything after my confession ?

Akshu : I know , I remain silent because at that time because only my silence was the option remaing for me as everyone was blaming each other.

If I accepted your love ,then I was abandoning my sister.
It was going to taint her image that she is just desperate girl aiming for your attention .

And if I took aaru's side then it was going to insult for your pure love.
I don't want to hurt the two most important people of my life.
And I can't choose any one Of them.

Abhi : akshu..
My baby...
I love you so much.
How can someone's heart can be so big ?

Akshu : it's not that big just a little smaller than yours.
And such cheesy remark of big heart doesn't suit to you.
After all you are a cardio surgeon.

Abhi : we will see my jaan..
But , tell me one thing why you always tolerate aarohi's unacceptable demands ?

Akshu: because of my promise.

Abhi : promise ?

Akshu : yes , When we were of 10 sirat mumma took a promise from me to always protect aarohi as I'm the elder one.

So, I kind of became her mother after sirat mumma's death.
She always blamed me for sirat mumma's death but I always gave her my love hoping that someday she will also love me but I was wrong.
She never understand that she is not the only one who had lost her mother .
I too lost my mother that day and that too second time.

Abhi : second time ?

Akshu: aarohi is mine and kairav bhaiya's  step sister.
Our  birth mom was naira singhaniya goenka .
She was the first wife of my father.
But ,my mother died in an accident when I was of 1 year old.

And after that my father remarried sirat mumma.
She loved me and kairav bhaiya as her own.
After a year aarohi was born.
We all were inseparable.

And this bond broke on that day when get to know that we are step sisters.

She was always so compitetive from start.
Every time when we got our present , she likes mine and snatched it from me.
It kind of became of habbit of her.
But when this habbit of her taking materialistic things from me changed into taking living persons , I didn't realize it.

But , I'm sorry that we sisters drag you in all of these mess.
You are living person having a real feelings.
We can't control you.
I'm sorry I tried to use you to gain my sister's love .
I know it's very bad of me.
But I promise it will never repeat.

Abhi : relax my jaan.
I know everything I need to know.
Please calm down you need to rest .
It's getting late.
Let me drop you.

Akshu: okay

They stand up from their positions and started leaving towards parking area and leave towards goenka mansion but in car  akshu was in her deep thoughts.
Abhi noticed it.

Abhi : akshu, what happened ?

Akshu : I need a favour from you.

Abhi : what favour ?
Just order me my jaan..

Akshu blushed hearing this.

Akshu : now, all of our family know that we love each other.
And they also started preparing for our weeding.
And I also agreed on this but I wanted aarohi to fully accept our relationship .
You know my happiness will be incomplete without her.
I need your help to postpone our marriage until she didn't agree for our relationship.

Hearing this suddenly abhi stopped the car as they also reached the goenka mansion.

Akshara was waiting for abhi's response but she got nothing and when she was going to ask him kairav knocked on her side of window.

They both stepped out of car .
Mimi did akshu's aarti and kairav helped her to accompany her to her room.
Abhi then give all the instruction regarding akshu' s medicine to kairav and asked him to call him anytime if he need help.

Saying , that he asked his permission to leave as it was getting late.

He then came towards akshu and kissed her forehead and said goodnight and leave from there.

Akshu: abhi...
( With tear in her eyes ).

Omg...
Trouble in paradise on first day itself ?
Will they overcome it ?
Is anshu going to succeed in taking aarohi's consent ?
How will abhi react ?
Was he angry ?

To be continued...

I hope you guys liked it.
In this chapter I just added what abhi needs to know about akshara's past so he can understand her actions more better without hurting himself.
Its not like that I was just dragging but was actually preparing the base for their strong relation.

Love you guys ..
❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 20.9K 81
Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playboy ways are posing a problem for him. He...
198K 11.3K 53
Book Two of the Kyon Series Can two different individuals also find their love in the biggest love marriage of their families' or will they part way...
146K 8.8K 87
So the story is about Doctor Aarohi,,, her position in her family and the things she go through..... Akshara always get more attention and love from...
4.4K 384 9
Beautiful cover from @LOVE3CORE (wattpad) @/thepeacefuloasisx (Instagram) The two souls which always meet only for clash will they able to survive in...