The girl in the house • Chaes...

By JISOOAGENT

The 16-year-old Park Chaeyoung starts a new life in a new town. New friends, new school and new classmates. I... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue

Alternative ending

425 17 2
By JISOOAGENT

Elyn: because I'm not a monster, I'll give y'all an alternative ending.

After Jennie and Lisa's death, a month later, Chaeyoung's friends were found dead. It was Nayeon first then her ex Tzuyu and lastly Joy, Seulgi and Irene. Rosé was living in constant fear, afraid she'll be next. That the mysterious serial killer hunts her down. She couldn't step a foot outside of her house. She wasn't wrong though. Jisoo, her girlfriend has planned to kill her, after all it was her job to do as a psychopathic murderer.
No feelings attached whatsoever. The "love" they had was all fake, an illusion. It wasn't real. Nothing was real.
×××
Two months in and Rosé stepped outside for the first time after living on instant ramen in her bedroom everyday. She fished out her phone out of her pocket and opened her messages seeing a lot of unread texts which were from Jisoo.

Chu💖:
Where are you? I miss you.

Chu💖:
Can I come over?

Chu💖:
You're beautiful babe.

Chu💖:
I've been at your house but you weren't there. Were you in the library?

Chu💖:
Chaeyoung it's been a month. You're worrying me. Where are you???

Chu💖:
Just so you know. I killed your friends so we'll be together forever.

Chu💖:
You'll be the next one. If I can't have you, no one can.

The last three texts made her sick to the stomach.

"Look, who decided to finally come out of her hiding place." Said a voice out of the blue. Chaeyoung looked up from her phone only to see Jisoo leaning on her door frame with crossed arms. Rosé gulped.

"You killed my friends."

Jisoo nodded meanwhile sporting a grin. "Indeed. How observant you are."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes. "You've literally written down." She lifted her screen. Jisoo shrugged.

"So you will know it. I don't keep secrets."

"I'm disappointed in you. And so disgusted. How can you do that? They were my friends."

The dark haired beauty feigned a thinking expression then clicked her tounge. "I'm possessive. I don't like to share my things with someone else. Whether it's a material stuff or a person."

Rosé sighed, pinching her nose. "You're just an obsessive psychopath who doesn't know what love is and gets jealous easily. So much that you kill people."

Jisoo shrugged. "What can I say? I'm quite impressive if I must say."

Rosé crossed her arms. "We're done."
And with that she turned around and walked down the street leaving Jisoo in a shocked daze.
×××
Another two months passed and Rosé never heard of Jisoo. Well the dark haired girl hasn't shown up. Rosé felt relieved however the run-down semi-dark house was always a constant reminder to her that her ex was living across from her.

Rosé tried to peek in her window but the heavy curtains weren't helping, and made the house even sadder. She felt sorrow in her heart. She did promise to herself to try to change Jisoo but she felt used and betrayed.

The blonde was frustrated by it. Or by her. She loathed how Kim Jisoo - the girl she thought she knew - still know, she (Park Chaeyoung) was wrapped around her little finger and affected her greatly.

Rosé woke up from her thoughts when she saw the curtain move across from her. Jisoo was watching or has watched her. She still remembered what Jisoo said about her being the next victim. The thought sent a shiver down to her spine. She quickly shook her head and closed the curtains so Jisoo won't look inside.

Rosé heard a buzz from her bed indicating she received a new message. She went to her bed, took a seat and flickered her lock screen then tapped on the new message.

Jisoo (crazy ex) (DO NOT RESPOND!!!!): It's your time soon. Don't worry love, it won't hurt. I'll take great care of you. Because I hate to see your pretty face sad and I don't want that. I want your beautiful face to be perfect and ready for my collection.

Reading the last sentence she blocked her ex's number therefore she won't receive any new text or incoming call from Jisoo.
×××
The school's hallways were quiet. Only running steps were echoed and panting. Rosé was in fear. Her (ex) lover was an insane serial killer and she just about to get killed by her. She didn't want to die young. She was only 17 years old.  Rosé thought she could change her lover. To be a better person. Well, to her bad, she was damn wrong. She couldn't change her.

Rosé turns left and ran out of the school field. It was pitch dark, only the street lamps gave some light. She heard an evil laugh and soon after a loud voice followed.

"You can't hide from me sweetie! I'll find you and we'll be forever together!"

Rosé shakes in fear. Quickly, she runs around the building and out of this hell. She doesn't want to run back home. Rosé knew if she runs back home, her lover will end up there and going to murder her. Her family, mom and dad were dead. Also her friends, Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Joy, Seulgi and Irene. Her lover had killed them without mercy. Rosé wanted to go to the police station and report the killer who was chasing her, but it would be useless.

She will escape, kill all the staff there and continue to chase after Chaeyoung, until she finds her and sew a face mask from her skin and face. The thought of it made Rosé ill. She thought she was going to vomit any minute now. Her legs were shaking from the long run and she couldn't catch her breath. But she didn't give up as she continued to run.

She found a dark alley so she ran in. In the dark alley there were trashcans. Rosé had no choice, she jumped into one. Chaeyoung made a disgusted face. She hated it, the smell of garbage. Ew. Chaeyoung hoped that she can escape from the crazy girl.

Footsteps were heard, they were getting near to the trashcans. Chaeyoung hitched her breath, she tried to be quiet. It was only her luck to see if she could escape.

"Where are you my love? Don't you wanna spend time with your girlfriend? It hurts so much to not giving me some attention. Oh? Do you wanna play have you ever? It's a good game. Okay, let the game begin. Have you ever seen an animal suffering? To be honest, I have. It was a cat. The cat was hungry and searched for food. To end it from his suffer, I shot it. It was fun though."

Rosé couldn't believe what she has heard. Poor creature! Her lover indeed was a heartless human. When she made sure her crazy lover went away, she sighs in relief. Rosé hears the trashcan lid open.

"Gotcha. You missed me, didn't you?"
The murder was smiling down at her with scary eyes. Rosé cursed. She couldn't save herself from this monster.
×××
"Let me go! I said let me go you fucking crazy bitch!" Rosé screamed top of her lungs while Jisoo just dragged her back to the basement silently smirking to herself.

Oh, how she loves torturing people. The agony on their faces when they scream in pain, their body producing different kinds of reactions then going numb. Their eyes losing their light. Them slowly but surely dying then in the end being dead.

Jisoo pushed the door open to her house, yanking the blonde with her down the basement. She kicked the iron door which resulted in an echo in the metal room. She pulled Rosé with her and sat her down on the iron chair (which was pointy and would go in deep enough to break the skin but not far enough to damage any organs or arteries), tying her up. The light bulb above them was flicking continuously, giving the room a scary vibe.

"Hey don't leave me here!" Rosé cowered in fear but Jisoo pretended not to hear her. Without a word she went up to the torturing section of her metal room and pretended to which one to choose.

Then she picked up the tongue tearer which looked like a large pair of scissors. She placed it in hot flames to heat up. Then Jisoo went back to Rosé who was terrified, shook her head furiously.

"No, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed, hot tears running down on her cheeks as the device clamped down on her tongue. But Jisoo never yanked her tongue out.

"You know I loved you. A lot, and that says something, isn't it? But you did something that I'll never forgive."

Rosé saw something flicker in Jisoo's eyes. Maybe... Love? Or was it sadness?

Jisoo couldn't do it. Seeing the terrified look in her eyes, the tears running down on her perfect cheeks. She sighed pulling the device out of Rosé's mouth. The latter coughed whilst spitting out saliva.

"Or so I thought. I thought about the time we spent, your smile, your everything. And you're pretty damn perfect."

Jisoo straightened up her posture.

"Therefore I'll let you go. It's for the best."

"But what about you?" Rosé asked Jisoo. The heart-shaped lips turned into a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Do not worry about me, love. I'll be fine. I promise."

She untied the blonde and checked for any further damage. When she saw none, she sighed in relief. Jisoo patted Rosé's head.

"Go. Now." However Jisoo was surprised when Rosé hugged her tightly. She gulped down her emotions that threatened to come out and hugged her back.

"I love you." She whispered in her ear.
×××
After a few weeks, Jisoo turned herself in. She confessed about her crimes and a three days later, inside the courtroom the judge sentenced her for life and ordered to take her in a psych ward where they take care of her. This was the end. No more killing people or committing arson. Jisoo felt free despite spending the rest of her life in psych ward.

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.8K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
59.8K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
105K 5.5K 31
Rosé is living her dream in her elite college, chasing music as she always wanted. However, unlike everyone else, she and her mother have multiple jo...
404K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.